home
RSS
Medicaid: States turning down free money, group says
November 26th, 2012

Medicaid: States turning down free money, group says

It’s flown under the radar, but perhaps the most dramatic element of Obamacare isn’t changes to Medicare, or the requirement for millions to purchase insurance –- it’s the planned expansion of Medicaid.

That expansion would cover an additional 21.3 million people within the next decade, reducing the number of uninsured nearly by half, according to a new report from the Kaiser Family Foundation, an organization specializing in health care policy.

While that sounds like good news, the sheer size of the expansion has many people worried about cost. Since the Supreme Court ruled that states cannot be forced to participate, eight states have said they won’t expand their current Medicaid programs, and several others say they may follow suit.  But the KFF report says those states may be making life unnecessarily hard for their poorest citizens.

Why? Let’s start with the basics: The cost of Medicaid is currently shared by states and the federal government, with Washington picking up a little more than half the bill. Under Obamacare, the feds would carry a much heavier load: 100% of new costs for the first three years, 95% starting in 2017 and 90% in 2020 and beyond.

The potential impact is huge. Many poor Americans do not now qualify for health insurance. This holds especially true in southern states, which impose strict income limits.  To pick a typical example, in Georgia, a working mother in a family of three is ineligible for Medicaid if she makes more than $9,080 in a year.  Under Obamacare, she could earn up to $26,344 and still be insured through the program.

(Beyond that, if she didn’t have insurance through her job, she would have to purchase her own; to help her afford it she would receive a generous subsidy that would be phased out as her income grew.)

Through a spokesman, Gov. Nathan Deal said Georgia will not participate in the expansion because the state’s analysis projects a withering financial hit. “History shows that advocates of expanded entitlements have long lowballed future costs,” spokesman Brian Robinson said in an e-mail. “Regardless of whether the new costs are $2.5 billion, $4.5 billion or $6.5 billion, the state of Georgia doesn’t have the money to pay for it without a huge tax increase, crowding out all other spending or both.”

But according to the new report from Kaiser, the average cost to a Georgia household would be just $73 a year -– a total of $2.54 billion over the next decade. In addition, Kaiser estimates the state would save $726 million in “uncompensated costs” –- money it now spends to reimburse hospitals who care for uninsured patients for free. The state’s total cost would therefore be $1.81 billion, or $52 per household. For that, an additional 698,000 Georgians would receive insurance.

The report paints a similar picture in other states. In general, states that now have generous programs for the poor –- largely in New England and the Mid-Atlantic states - would actually save money through the expansion. That's because they could eliminate some state-funded safety net programs, since the beneficiaries would be covered under the expanded version of Medicaid.

Alan Weil, executive director of the National Academy for State Health Policy, told reporters Monday he expects the math to eventually sway governors and state legislators, even where Obamacare has been politically toxic.

“The economics of this are very strongly in favor of adopting the expansion,” says Weil. “Early decisions by states (to opt out) could be very different from those that are made a few years out.”

You can see how the changes would affect your state by reading the full report here.

1. Jrad

Nope, it's more important to follow your political parties' ideologies and dogma and screw over your poorest citizens.

November 26, 2012 at 17:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Portland tony

Perhaps some states are refusing to expand Medicaid to force the poor and uninsured out, figuring a flight to states offering coverage.

November 26, 2012 at 20:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Portland tony

I couldn't let this pass: Poor choice of words being that there's no such thing as "Free Money"! Somebody has to pay for this expansion of Medicaid.

November 26, 2012 at 20:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. patsy rodgers

tony....welcome 2 obama world

November 26, 2012 at 23:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. TJ

"Free money"? Yeah, freed from my wallet. Having been a healthcare provider for a couple decades now, our practice still refuses Medicaid. Sure, it's easy money on the face of it, but I have seen multiple practices brought to ruin because Medicaid patients end up being 50% or more of the patient volume at a practice, yet thanks to Medicaid paying providers less than Medicare rates for patient visits, Medicaid revenues account for only 20%.

It's like being at an all you can eat buffet, except that there's only bread and water on the menu. You will eventually die stuffing your face, in the case of medical practices, you will go broke seeing 30+ patients a day per provider.

What is going to happen is all of the independent physician offices will close, with the doctors fleeing to the comfort of large clinics and hospitals offering high salaries, management of their staff, management of their patient flow.... In the end (and it's already happening on the East coast) is that patients will be essentially trucked in on cattle trailers to the warehouse clinics (just like the HMO's of the 90's), run through a 10 minute visit where the physician will run a couple of cheap tests, throw pills at you, and hope it gets better (just like the HMO's of the 90's), while withholding more expensive (and needed) testing until it is approved by higher ups (just like the HMO's of the 90's) for fear of losing bonus or "incentive" payments (dare I say it? – just like HMO's of the 90's!). Eventually, enough people will die, and these large clinic / hospital / insurance Frankenhealthcare conglomerates will get sued out of existence (just like the HMO's of the 90's).

But, lest we forget, unlike the HMO's of the 90's, this disaster is federal law, so it won't ever go away. Welcome to socialized medicine! Wanna know how well it works? Ask the folks from the former Soviet Republic. Not countries like Canada and Germany, that have the population of California, but countries with hundreds of millions of citizens; Russia, China, India, Brazil..., go ahead, go see for yourselves.

You think healthcare is expensive now? Wait till it's free!

And yes, I voted for Obama, so spare me the shrill, self righteous, anti-Republican, pro pot, LG (put your sexual orientation HERE) nonsense. I have over 20 years experience providing health services to patients, how many years does our President have? Yeah, go figure. I consider myself a Democrat that admires the likes of FDR, and I am a Republican that admires the likes of Reagan. You can be both, it won't hurt you unless you're stupid, and as any physician can tell you, you can't fix stupid.

November 27, 2012 at 02:24 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Sandra

Yeah, gotta love what Reagan did for the homeless and the psychiatric patients, when he closed the hospitals, and let them out to live under bridges "free" to find their own way through the system, obtain and correctly take their medication(s). Talk about false savings!

November 27, 2012 at 03:38 | Report abuse | Reply
    • l

That is an over exaggeration. It is against the law to help a mental patient without their consent ,,, hmmmm let us than the civil liberty groups for that one.

December 3, 2012 at 15:29 | Report abuse |
  7. Jim

My physical therpaist came this morning, I had to be re-evaulated, hes the head of his company. He told me he will be closing his company by mid June, due to the new Obama health care rules taking place. He said all combined he now pays over 50% total in taxes. He cant afford to continue his business, he told me he will reopen in Mexico with a 2% tax rate and have a better lifestyle. Now if this isnt sad for him, it sure is for me. He said I would probally be forced to a clinic for treatment, now i have to figure how i can even be able to get to one. I never thought at my age, i would be desperate for medical care like this after working my whole life. When will we ever take care of our elders? I hope my kids have a better shot at old age than Im having.

November 27, 2012 at 09:26 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Portland tony

Troll. Article is about Medicaid ...Not Medicare! Just like your phony Mexican massage therapist did, get a life!

November 27, 2012 at 13:13 | Report abuse |
  8. Timmy Suckle

I kissed my way up to VP at a health insurance company. Now I take over $600,000 of your health care dollars for NO VALUE ADDED to your health care. And that’s just me. Now think about how many other VPs, Directors, Managers, etc. are at my company alone. Now multiply that by thousands of others at hundreds of other health insurance companies. From 10 to 25% of your health care dollars go towards administration that adds NO VALUE to your health care. But my company’s PAC dollars will continue to fool you little people into thinking that a single payer system will be bad. Little people like you are so easy to fool. Little people also don’t realize that a single payer system is the ONLY system that would allow little people (as an entire country) to negotiate better health care prices. Little people don’t realize that the Medical Cartels already know that. And that is the reason why the Medical Cartels spend so much PAC money from the hospitals and doctors lobbying against a single payer system. Some little people say that a single payer system would cost you little people more. But if that were true, then wouldn’t the hospitals and doctors WANT that extra money? Yes they would. So why do the Medical Cartels lobby against a single payer system? It’s because the Medical Cartels know it would allow little people to negotiate better health care prices. And that’s what the Medical Cartels are afraid of. Period.
    But us big wigs at insurance companies, hospitals, and pharmacy companies don’t ever need to worry about health care no matter what it costs. We get our health care paid for one way or another by you little people. And we get the little people that work at our companies to contribute to our PACs. And us big wigs say it’s to protect the little peoples’ jobs. But in reality it would be in the little peoples’ best interest to NOT contribute to the PAC. Again, little people are so easy to be fooled. I won’t ever have to worry about losing my job with so many little people being brain washed by the Medical Cartels’ PAC money. Not only that, the Medical Cartels’ PAC money is used to elect so many republicans that will never allow a single payer system. Republicans have always fought against any meaningful health care reform. But that’s what our Medical Cartels’ PACs pay them for. Politicians can be bought so easily.
    Pretty soon the only people that will be able to afford health care is us big wigs. And that’s the way it should be. We don’t want you little people using up the resources when we need them. And once again, I thank you little people for capping my SS tax at the $110,100 level. Now I only pay 1.1% SS tax and you little people pay 6.2%. Also, thank you for extending my tax breaks. I’m using the extra money on my vacation houses.

November 27, 2012 at 14:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Offsuit

The truly sad thing is that we have degenerated as a society to the point where people won't even question the concept of "free money". The Founders are rolling in their graves.

November 27, 2012 at 19:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Dhipayan

Thank you for your helpful fdbeeack Jim, I really appreciate it. We will look into the SEO Pressor plugin as you suggested.My wife and I just started and we are learning more as we go along using WordPress. I am interested in knowing how did you find out about our site?Thanks again for your fdbeeack.

December 21, 2012 at 08:24 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. chaqueta north face mujer

todas las prendas The North Face: chaquetas, forros, calzado y equipación.|The North Face España.
    chaqueta north face mujer http://northfacemammatus.webnode.es

October 29, 2015 at 19:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. chaqueta north face mujer

{Bienvenido a la tienda española oficial The North Face. Aquí puedes comprar con envío gratuito
    chaqueta north face mujer http://thenorthfacebaratoss.webnode.es

November 11, 2015 at 11:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. What is DevSecOps

240744 792427When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks a lot! 904092

February 12, 2021 at 13:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Moon rocks weed

409643 863758Thanks for the information provided! I was obtaining for this info for a long time, but I wasnt able to uncover a reliable source. 84323

April 23, 2021 at 16:57 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Lillie Guggenheim

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

May 11, 2021 at 06:14 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Jon Sous

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

May 12, 2021 at 05:14 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Lawerence Mamon

I don't know about you all but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/12/airline-liveries-of-the-week-happy-holidays/

May 16, 2021 at 17:58 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Mauro Baves

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life authors and blogs

May 17, 2021 at 08:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Anthony Vodopich

I don't know about you all but I infatuated with airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loves airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/09/will-southwest-airlines-buy-out-sun-country/

May 19, 2021 at 05:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. bong da anh truc tuyen

Liên Kết Xem Trực Tiếp Chelsea Vs Leicester, Bóng Đá Anh Ngày Hôm Nay 19 live bóng đáTrong vượt khứ, Bình Dương đang được chiếm ưu thế về thống kê cùng với 15 thắng lợi, 8 trận hoà và chỉ thua SLNA 12 lần.

May 19, 2021 at 21:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Darron Vanwright

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl articles and blogs

May 20, 2021 at 04:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Esteban Spires

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a online game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

May 21, 2021 at 03:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Hans Bessellieu

I don't know about you all but I love airplanes. I have a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff I don't know about you guys but I love airplanes. I had a friend in highschool that loved airplanes, so here are some airplane related stuff https://www.airlinereporter.com/2010/04/video-flight-attendants-practicing-water-ditch-landing-part-2/

May 22, 2021 at 03:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. May Bellen

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life websites and blogs

May 23, 2021 at 04:54 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Donovan Pittenger

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

May 28, 2021 at 05:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. link xem bong da truc tiep

Thẳng Bóng Đádoc bao bong da 24h hom naycũng có thể nói, binhluan.vn có hình ảnh và chất lượng vô cùng chi là mượt mà luôn. Bất cứ ai đó đã từng coi bong da trên liên kết bóng đá thẳng của keonhacai1.tv thì phải công nhận một điều xem cực kỳ đã. Nên cứ có từng trận đấu vào bất cứ giải đấu nào thì lượng nhân viên coi truy cập vào keonhacai1 vô cùng lớn. Thông tin lịch thi đấu.

May 28, 2021 at 23:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. xem bóng da truc tiep vtv6

Lịch Phạt Sóng Bóng Đálink đá bóngCó thể nói, binhluan.vn có thương hiệu và chất lượng cực kỳ chi là mượt mà luôn luôn. Bất cứ ai đã từng xem bong da bên trên links đá bóng trực tiếp của keonhacai1.tv thì nên công nhận một điều coi rất đã. Nên cứ có mỗi trận đấu trong bất kể giải đấu nào là thì lượng người xem truy vấn vào keonhacai1 cực kì rộng lớn. Thông tin lịch tranh tài.

May 29, 2021 at 03:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. tilebongda tructiep

Trực Tiếp Soccerxem truc tiep bóng đácũng có thể nói, binhluan.vn có hình ảnh và chất lượng cực kỳ chi là mượt mà luôn luôn. Bất cứ ai đó đã từng coi bong da bên trên liên kết đá bóng trực tiếp của keonhacai1.tv thì phải công nhận một điều xem vô cùng đã. Nên cứ có từng trận đấu vào bất cứ giải đấu nà thì lượng nhân viên xem truy cập vào keonhacai1 vô cùng lớn. Thông tin lịch thi đấu.

May 29, 2021 at 03:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. trưc tiêp bong đa vn hôm nay

Thẳng Bóng Đá Ngày Hôm Nayty le ca cuoc truc tuyencũng có thể nói, binhluan.vn có thương hiệu và hóa học lượng cực kỳ chi là mượt mà luôn luôn. Bất cứ ai đã từng xem bong da trên link soccer trực tiếp của keonhacai1.tv thì cần thừa nhận một điều xem rất đã. Nên cứ có từng trận đấu vào bất cứ giải đấu nào thì lượng người coi truy cập vào keonhacai1 cực kì lớn. Thông tin lịch tranh tài.

May 29, 2021 at 03:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. truc tiep bong da 365

Lịch Phát Sóng Bóng Đáxem trực tiếp c1Có thể nói, binhluan.vn có thương hiệu và hóa học lượng cực kỳ chi là mượt mà luôn luôn. Bất cứ ai đã từng xem bong da trên links bóng đá trực tiếp của keonhacai1.tv thì phải thừa nhận một điều xem vô cùng đã. Nên cứ có mỗi trận đấu vào bất cứ giải đấu nào là thì lượng nhân viên xem truy cập vào keonhacai1 cực kì lớn. Thông tin lịch thi đấu.

May 29, 2021 at 06:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Pamella Braz

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a online game where you can do anything you want. Second life is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these second life articles and blogs

May 29, 2021 at 06:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. ibongdalive

Thẳng Bóng Đá Hôm Naytt bong da anhCó thể nói, binhluan.vn có hình ảnh và chất lượng vô cùng chi là mượt mà luôn luôn. Bất cứ ai đó đã từng xem bong da trên liên kết đá bóng trực tiếp của keonhacai1.tv thì phải thừa nhận một điều xem vô cùng đã. Nên cứ có mỗi trận đấu trong bất cứ giải đấu nào là thì lượng người xem truy cập vào keonhacai1 cực kì rộng lớn. Thông tin lịch tranh tài.

May 29, 2021 at 10:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. truc tiếp bong đa

Kênh Xem Thẳng đá Bóng Các Lựa Chọn Giảixem trực tiếp c1Có thể nói, binhluan.vn có thương hiệu và hóa học lượng rất chi là mượt mà luôn. Bất cứ ai đã từng coi bong da trên links soccer thẳng của keonhacai1.tv thì phải thừa nhận một điều xem vô cùng đã. Nên cứ có mỗi trận đấu trong bất cứ giải đấu nà thì lượng nhân viên coi truy cập vào keonhacai1 cực kì lớn. Thông tin lịch tranh tài.

May 29, 2021 at 11:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. bong đa truc tuyen

Trực Tiếp đá Bóng Hôm Nayban thang. tvCó thể nói, binhluan.vn có thương hiệu và chất lượng rất chi là mượt mà luôn luôn. Bất cứ ai đã từng xem bong da trên links đá bóng trực tiếp của keonhacai1.tv thì nên thừa nhận một điều coi vô cùng đã. Nên cứ có từng trận đấu trong bất kể giải đấu nào thì lượng người xem truy vấn vào keonhacai1 cực kì lớn. Thông tin lịch thi đấu.

May 29, 2021 at 12:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. trực tiếp

Thẳng Bóng Đáket qua bd truc tuyen hom naycũng có thể nói, binhluan.vn có thương hiệu và hóa học lượng vô cùng chi là mượt mà luôn luôn. Bất cứ ai đó đã từng xem bong da bên trên links soccer trực tiếp của keonhacai1.tv thì phải thừa nhận một điều coi vô cùng đã. Nên cứ có từng trận đấu trong bất cứ giải đấu nào thì lượng nhân viên xem truy cập vào keonhacai1 cực kì rộng lớn. Thông tin lịch thi đấu.

May 29, 2021 at 17:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. xem bóng đá trực tiếp k cộng

Thẳng Soccer Thời Điểm Hôm Naytruc tiep bong coCó thể nói, binhluan.vn có thương hiệu và chất lượng vô cùng chi là mượt mà luôn luôn. Bất cứ ai đã từng xem bong da trên liên kết bóng đá thẳng của keonhacai1.tv thì nên công nhận một điều xem cực kỳ đã. Nên cứ có từng trận đấu vào bất cứ giải đấu nào thì lượng nhân viên xem truy vấn vào keonhacai1 vô cùng rộng lớn. Thông tin lịch tranh tài.

May 29, 2021 at 17:14 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. bongs da truc tuyen

Lịch Vạc Sóng Bóng Đáxem trực tiếpcũng có thể nói, binhluan.vn có thương hiệu và chất lượng rất chi là mượt mà luôn. Bất cứ ai đã từng xem bong da trên liên kết bóng đá trực tiếp của keonhacai1.tv thì phải công nhận một điều coi cực kỳ đã. Nên cứ có từng trận đấu vào bất cứ giải đấu nào thì lượng nhân viên xem truy vấn vào keonhacai1 vô cùng lớn. Thông tin lịch tranh tài.

May 29, 2021 at 18:24 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. xem bong da trực tiep

Lịch Phạt Sóng đá Bóngbd truc tuyencũng có thể nói, binhluan.vn có thương hiệu và hóa học lượng vô cùng chi là mượt mà luôn. Bất cứ ai đó đã từng xem bong da trên liên kết soccer trực tiếp của keonhacai1.tv thì phải thừa nhận một điều coi cực kỳ đã. Nên cứ có từng trận đấu vào bất kể giải đấu nào thì lượng nhân viên xem truy vấn vào keonhacai1 vô cùng lớn. Thông tin lịch thi đấu.

May 29, 2021 at 19:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Cyrstal Fahrlander

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these sl websites and blogs

May 30, 2021 at 07:08 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. bóng đá số trực tiếp

Soccer 24hbóng đá net ĐT nước Việt Nam nối tiếp chứng tỏ sự vượt lên trên trội trước các đàn em U22 nước Việt Nam với 2 chiến thắng trong 2 trận đấu nội cỗ. Tin TứcBIDV Quang Trung và quá trình chinh phục giấc mơ còn dang dởSau một mùa giải đầy tiếc nuối, BIDV Quang Trung quay về Giải hạng Nhì – Cúp VietFootball 2021 với quyết tâm giành tấm vé thăng hạng. Rất nhiều nhóm bóng tấn công tiếng muốn có sự đáp ứng

May 30, 2021 at 09:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. thedo

Tin Soccer, Tin Gửi Nhượng, Live Scorethedo ĐT nước ta kế tiếp triệu chứng tỏ sự vượt lên trội trước những đàn em U22 nước ta với 2 thành công vào 2 trận đấu nội cỗ. Tin TứcBIDV Quang Trung và hành trình đoạt được giấc mơ còn dang dởSau một mùa giải đầy tiếc nuối, Ngân Hàng BIDV Quang Trung quay về Giải hạng Nhì – Cúp VietFootball 2021 cùng với quyết tâm giành tấm vé thăng hạng. Rất nhiều đội bóng tấn công tiếng mong muốn có sự phục vụ

May 30, 2021 at 12:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Mallory Mesmer

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is essentially a video game where you can do anything you want. SL is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you would like to see more you can see these Second Life articles and blogs

May 31, 2021 at 05:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. cc dumps free

281189 813665There is noticeably a bundle comprehend this. I suppose you produced specific good points in functions also. 228220

June 1, 2021 at 00:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Kiesha Perque

Have you ever heard of second life (sl for short). It is basically a video game where you can do anything you want. sl is literally my second life (pun intended lol). If you want to see more you can see these second life authors and blogs

June 3, 2021 at 00:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Leanne Corchero

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 5, 2021 at 13:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. Cecila Arnholt

This was great! I would like you to clean up all this spam though

June 7, 2021 at 09:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  47. kenh vtv3 truc tuyen

Coi Trực Tiếp đá Bóngtruyenhinhtruc tiepvtv3Theo thể thức thi đấu, đội thắng ở cặp đấu này sẽ giành tấm vé đến Lithuania vào ngày hội bóng đá lớn nhất thế giới đến futsal. Tuyển futsal Việt Nam bước vào trận play-off lượt đi tranh vé dự play-off World Cup 2021 với sự tự tin. Tuy vậy, HLV Phạm Minh Giang bày tỏ, toàn đội không ngán Lebanon tuy nhiên sẽ tìm cách để khắc chế sức mạnh của đối thủ bởi bên trên băng ghế huấn luyện là nhà cầm quân Ramiro Lopez, người từng dẫn dắt futsal Tây Ban Nha.|Dựa vào lịch thi đấu, bạn hoàn toàn có thể chuẩn bị xếp làm việc

June 9, 2021 at 02:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. the thao tv

Kết Trái Futsal Việt Nam Vs Lebanonthe thao tvTheo thể thức thi đấu, đội thắng ở cặp đấu này sẽ giành tấm vé đến Lithuania vào ngày hội bóng đá lớn nhất thế giới cho futsal. Tuyển futsal Việt Nam bước vào trận play-off lượt đi tranh vé dự play-off World Cup 2021 với sự tự tin. Tuy vậy, HLV Phạm Minh Giang bày tỏ, toàn đội ko ngán Lebanon tuy nhiên sẽ tìm cách để khắc chế sức mạnh của đối thủ bởi trên băng ghế huấn luyện là nhà cầm quân Ramiro Lopez, người từng dẫn dắt futsal Tây Ban Nha.|Dựa vào lịch tranh tài, quý khách rất có thể chuẩn bị xếp công việc

June 9, 2021 at 09:23 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. thethao90

Trực Tiếp Bóng Đá Thời Điểm Hôm Nay, Link Coi Soccer Trực Tuyến 24hvtc14 onlineTheo thể thức thi đấu, đội thắng ở cặp đấu này sẽ giành tấm vé đến Lithuania vào ngày hội bóng đá lớn nhất thế giới mang đến futsal. Tuyển futsal Việt Nam bước vào trận play-off lượt đi tranh vé dự play-off World Cup 2021 với sự tự tin. Tuy vậy, HLV Phạm Minh Giang bày tỏ, toàn đội không ngán Lebanon song sẽ tìm cách để khắc chế sức mạnh của đối thủ bởi trên băng ghế huấn luyện là nhà cầm quân Ramiro Lopez, người từng dẫn dắt futsal Tây Ban Nha.|Dựa vào lịch thi đấu, quý khách có thể chuẩn bị xếp công việc

June 9, 2021 at 14:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  50. bongdatv

Trực Tiếp đá Bóng Hôm Nay, Link Coi Trực Tuyến đoạn Phim Trường Hợpkq vong loai wcTrên băng ghế đào tạo, Lebanon đã bổ nhiệm Ramiro Lopez cơ hội đây 3 tuần. Nhà cầm quân người Tây Ban Nha công ty yếu thực hiện việc tại Ý và từng có thời gian làm việc trên Kuwait.|Và NHM bóng đá Việt Nam đang được hóng Minh Trí cùng đồng đội hóa giải đối thủ để tạo lợi thế đến trận lượt về tại đây hai ngày. Chelsea đã cần trải qua 8 phút bù giờ không thở được bảo đảm an toàn chiến thắng.

June 10, 2021 at 04:30 | Report abuse | Reply