home
RSS
When is a woman more likely to fake it?
December 8th, 2011

When is a woman more likely to fake it?

Ian Kerner, a sexuality counselor and New York Times best-selling author, blogs about sex on Thursdays on The Chart. Read more from him on his website, GoodInBed.

Ladies, how many of you have ever faked it? If so, why? Did you fake it because your orgasm just wasn’t going to happen? Or did you do it because his orgasm happened all too quickly? In that case, perhaps you faked your own orgasm to spare his feelings, or maybe to avoid having to talk about it.

But have you ever faked it because you thought that doing so might prevent him from cheating? A new study published in the Archives of Sexual Behavior found that 54% of women admitted to faking an orgasm, and that women who thought their partners might cheat were more likely to be the ones doing the faking.

While the idea of faking orgasm to keep a partner faithful is a novel one, one has to wonder about its potential effectiveness. I personally don’t know of any research to suggest that men are more likely to stay in a relationship with a partner who has orgasms, or that men are more likely to cheat if their partners do not have orgasms.

Of course, research into the female orgasm is fairly scant. Perhaps the women who are faking it in light of their partner’s potential infidelity are not doing so to keep their partners, but rather are faking it because the fear of their partner’s infidelity makes it difficult to have an orgasm in the first place.

“Maybe women fake orgasm more when they think their partner might cheat, not because orgasm persuades their partner to stay, but because the stress of not trusting their partner acts as a ‘brake’ on their arousal, making orgasm more difficult,” says sex educator Dr. Emily Nagoski. “If orgasm is expected by your partner, but isn’t easily achieved, faking is a way to meet that expectation and thus reinforce the relationship narrative that ‘everything is fine.’”

Of course, if a woman is faking it, everything is not fine, especially if she is worried that her partner could cheat.

“Faking it is by no means an effective strategy,” says Dr. Logan Levkoff, author of the book "How to Get Your Wife to Have Sex With You." “A relationship won’t have longevity simply because someone pretends that they have an orgasm. In fact, lack of physical satisfaction (and, clearly, a lack of honest communication) will definitely not lead to relationship success.”

And in my experience as a sex counselor, women who fake it consistently are also more likely to eventually stray themselves in search of sexual satisfaction.

But as we know from the famous “I’ll have what she’s having” scene in "When Harry Met Sally," men are easily fooled. According to the recently published National Survey of Sexual Health and Behavior, 85% of men said that their partner had experienced an orgasm during their most recent sexual event, while only 64% of women reported actually having had an orgasm.

The implication: Lots of women are faking it - and getting away with it. But if a woman fakes it and her partner thinks she is actually enjoying the sex, is her dissatisfaction really heard?

It isn’t easy to talk about sex, especially if you’re naïve enough to think that faking it is any sort of effective way to keep a partner from straying. But as Dr. Madeleine Castellanos notes, “The women in the study were mostly university students with a mean age of 21.8 years old and mean length of relationship of about 2 years and 9 months. There may be a higher level of anxiety in this population in regards to their relationship.”

Maybe that’s why women are said to experience their sexual peak later in life - not for physiological reasons, but because an older woman is less likely to fake it and more likely to pursue pleasure on a level playing field with her male partner.

And when it comes to faking, remember that the secret could come out.

“Faking can blow up in your face if a man finds out that his woman has been faking her excitement and orgasm all along,” adds Castellanos. “Talking to your partner about what you like and what really pleases you is more likely to develop a genuine erotic connection that he will value.”

« Previous entry
  1. Ted Ward

Faking it is all women do all the time. The make-up, the clothes, the spanx, the shoes, the lipstick, the hair, the whole non-confrontational feminine approach to communication. It's all fake. Women are steeped in fakery, its a HUGE business that our culture encourages. Men naively are in some ways more honest while women just fake and manipulate with such great skill that we (men) don't even know it's happening.

December 8, 2011 at 13:32 | Report abuse | Reply
    • rippa

What drives the trickery...Men cause men are visual..They see/react to playboy type women and then women attempt to emulate it in order to attract the men.. Some men do step out the box and start to react to women mentally and then the visual becomes secondary...

December 8, 2011 at 13:42 | Report abuse |
  2. The Anti-Ann Clan

I didn't even get to read Ann's comments but I hate her anyways.

December 8, 2011 at 13:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. erich2112x

Aw, the good old days when actually cared if I got my old lady off or not.

December 8, 2011 at 13:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Broderus

Women may be able to fake an orgasm, but men can fake a whole relationship.

December 8, 2011 at 13:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Al

Wouldn't you like to know Peg? Can't get away from you for even a second! Shouldn't you be in the kitchen making me my dog chow? 🙂

December 8, 2011 at 13:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. DanoMcRoo

Q: Why do women fake orgasms?
    A: Because they think men care.

December 8, 2011 at 13:38 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. The Most Interesting Man in the World

Women can't even fake it with my look-a-likes.

December 8, 2011 at 13:39 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Daniel Plainview

Why do women fake orgasms? Because they think we care...

December 8, 2011 at 13:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Howie

Part of what makes $ex satisfying (at least for me) is the enjoyment of my partner. So, if she fakes it and I never know, as far as I am concerned the $ex is more satisfying than it would be if she didn't seem to be getting off. Therefore, it is plausible that a woman faking can prevent a man from cheating. If the reason he cheats is that $ex with his spouse is not satisfying.

December 8, 2011 at 13:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. mike collins

why do women think we care if they fake it is the more appropriate question.

December 8, 2011 at 13:47 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Matt

There are probably much better *oral* arguments to keep your man from cheating than faking your orgasms.

December 8, 2011 at 13:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. DirkDiggler

I fake mine with all my women. So HA!

December 8, 2011 at 13:52 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Rootieboy

You're a star!

December 8, 2011 at 14:00 | Report abuse |
  13. dsmidiman

When will we quit trying to analyze every aspect of our lives and just accept the fact that we are who we are and deal with it? A man's primary goal in life (from a genetic view only) is to fertilize as many females as possible in order to procreate and keep his species going. From a genetic perspective this is who we are, plain and simple. This is why we see older men dumping their spouses and striking up relationships with females much younger than themselves. Because on a subconscious or conscious level we know that younger females are more capable of getting pregnant and having healthy off spring. This in itself is in no means a justifiable reason to cheat on a spouse or a partner in a monogamous relationship. But we are who we are and some of us can't or don't want to follow the rules of acceptable behavior that society has bestowed upon us when it comes to monogamous relationships. I know that there are some men who will read this and say hey man I just like younger more attractive women and you are correct. However from a genetic perspective the reason your mind makes you think a younger women is more attractive is most likely do to this simple genetic feature we all have. My advice to any woman who is or wants to be with a man in a monogamous relationship and this man cheats on you then kick him to the curb because if he's done it before he most likely will do it again. Regardless of the relationship you have with him. He will never be able to overcome the genetic gene that tells him he has to procreate as often as possible even though in his mine the last thing he thinks he wants is to father a child or more children. There are many men in this world who understands that seeing an attractive especially a younger attractive woman who sparks the idea in his head to want to mate with them comes from this genetic thing we all have and he will continue on without "cheating" on the person in the monogamous relationship we are in. I might also add that the same thing is true in some respects with women. From a genetic perspective women are driven to be with a man who is strong potent and capable of producing protecting and taking care of any off spring she might have with him. All this other analogy is just mumbo jumbo as far as I'm concerned.

December 8, 2011 at 13:54 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sam

word.

December 8, 2011 at 14:02 | Report abuse |
    • Max in NY

I 100% agree. People equate cheating with the likes of murder...as if its one of the worst things in the world. Though I dont condone it, it doesn't necessarily make someone evil

December 8, 2011 at 14:12 | Report abuse |
    • Hojo

why are you analyzing all the analyses? People are inquisitive by nature, if we just left things alone we wouldn't be where we are. Thanks for the CNN.com Pulitzer worthy essay... congrats.

December 8, 2011 at 14:13 | Report abuse |
    • Mott the Hoople

Yes, I agree! We should all phuhck like animals in order to keep our species from going extinct. Oh, wait! There are already too many people in the world. So, what is all this phuhcking about, anyway?

December 8, 2011 at 14:16 | Report abuse |
    • paganguy

Tiger Woods must have attended your school.
      The problem with cheating is described with the word: cheating. Which part of the word you do not understand?
      Cheating is indecent and can also bring home unwanted STD's.

December 8, 2011 at 14:30 | Report abuse |
    • big John

Hey Max in NY, you never met my lying cheating X-wife. She is evil.

December 8, 2011 at 14:39 | Report abuse |
    • Phil E. Drifter

Why on earth is this being covered as 'news,' by CNN, of all people?

December 8, 2011 at 15:12 | Report abuse |
    • sugartaste81

So what is your hypothesis regarding women who cheat???

December 8, 2011 at 15:21 | Report abuse |
    • Tex71

By your logic, men should not only be focused on massively impregnating young, fertile women (whether they agree or not hardly matters), but we should eat their babies too, whenever we can. The major fallacy in your argument is that the very thing that makes us human (as opposed to just another animal) is our ability to ignore instinct in favor of intellect. If you really want to be an animal, you should leave logic alone.

December 8, 2011 at 17:08 | Report abuse |
    • Kitty

Interestingly enough, and contrary to what you are saying, ancient human beings were mostly monogamous.

December 8, 2011 at 20:12 | Report abuse |
    • Candace

@Phil E. Drifter: It's a step above "news" of the Kardashian trash which CNN seems to focus on lately for reasons not understood by me.

December 8, 2011 at 21:37 | Report abuse |
    • Women Cheating

There are many studies that suggest women cheat more than men. Women are very sneaky about it. The thing people in a long term relationship realize is eventually the newness wears off. Both people will want to cheat no matter how good your mate is in the sack.

It has been suggested that women are genetically driven to cheat too because they can have more resources on the side–so to say. Also, it keeps variety in the gene pool. Women 30 and over are especially prone to cheat. Their testosterone levels rise as a mans wanes. Basically, women over 30 should find a good 17 year old to bonk and vice versa.

December 9, 2011 at 03:27 | Report abuse |
    • Kaye

How are people going to take care of their off-spring if they are off cheating? Some of us also violent tendencies programmed into our genetics too. It doesn't mean it's ok to go off and start bashing people in the head. We have the ability to reason and think through all our choices. Too bad too many people male and female use their gonads and hormones as an excuse to do what they want no matter who it affects. If people want to mess around, then don't commit to anybody and don't lie just to have s e x.

December 9, 2011 at 12:27 | Report abuse |
    • JoAnMi

You make us sound like dogs.

December 12, 2011 at 18:24 | Report abuse |
  14. tim bragg

I DON"T THINK I EVER MADE A WOMAN ORGASM , MAYBE THATS WHY THEY CALL ME THE 30 SECOND MAN,

December 8, 2011 at 13:55 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Sam

I thought they called you Pop-n-Drop?

December 8, 2011 at 14:03 | Report abuse |
    • JEM

Quick Draw McDrew
      I redefine "Quickie"

December 8, 2011 at 14:14 | Report abuse |
    • big John

Tim, if you don't know if you did trust me you didn't.

December 8, 2011 at 14:41 | Report abuse |
    • MM2010

two pump chump?

December 8, 2011 at 17:51 | Report abuse |
  15. Keyser

What does faking an orgasm have anything to do with "him" cheating? More BS hype from some self-proclaimed expert on the topic... IMO, women have a higher proclivity to cheat than men do, so perhaps it's the women who aren't being satisfied by their men who are out searching for what they aren't getting at home... As long as a man gets "it" at home, he is not going to stray...
    mis dos centavos...

December 8, 2011 at 13:55 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Andrew

Feminst crap from CNN.

December 8, 2011 at 14:02 | Report abuse |
    • smore

thats totally not true. My guy was NEVER told no and always said he was "satisfied" but cheated several times...saying he couldnt help it. He cheated on every woman he had ever been with. We are no longer together of course. I know there are men who will not cheat if satisfied at home but you can not lump all men and or women into one catagory. Your statement does not fit everyone.

December 8, 2011 at 14:10 | Report abuse |
    • ContessaMT

Yeah I never even thought of this. what is my orgasm got to do with a man wanting to cheat? I am failing to see the relevance. but apparently some women think that way.

December 8, 2011 at 14:16 | Report abuse |
    • mfhpr

I'd venture to say a woman might fake it so her man doesn't feel inadequate and feel the need to find some other woman to try his skills on. On the other hand, if she fakes it well he might think "I'm a god! I must share these skills with every woman that will allow me to. This experience is overwhelmingly gratifying!"

December 8, 2011 at 14:40 | Report abuse |
  16. kite005

Good way to end this story. "blow up in your face"

December 8, 2011 at 13:58 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Me

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

December 8, 2011 at 14:30 | Report abuse |
  17. Wanderer

One of the few areas of dignity a man is left with in modern society. That is still the most honest part of his life. He CAN'T fake it. Ladies, you don't want your partner to cheat on you?...don't be annoying.

December 8, 2011 at 13:59 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Phil E. Drifter

yes we can. (fake it)

December 8, 2011 at 15:14 | Report abuse |
    • CollinLeon

Actually, we can... Sometimes you just get so wrapped up with making a woman orgasm so many times that you are just too tired to actually orgasm yourself... You don't want her to feel that she didn't pleasure you, so you fake it... It happens...

December 8, 2011 at 16:59 | Report abuse |
  18. Trish

I've never in my life faked it. Why should I? I don't understand why women do that.

December 8, 2011 at 14:00 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Christine

exactly!! it's ridiculous. these women are only doing a disservice to themselves. idiots.

December 9, 2011 at 13:24 | Report abuse |
  19. Joe

When I woke up this morning I asked my wife,"Hey, we're you faking it last night?" She replied," No Honey, I was really sleeping."...........

December 8, 2011 at 14:01 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Rock

lol – nice

December 8, 2011 at 14:14 | Report abuse |
    • burnz

hahaha, that made me laugh myself hard.

December 8, 2011 at 14:35 | Report abuse |
    • hughjurgan

Bwwaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaa, good one. Did her snoring give her away?

December 8, 2011 at 16:10 | Report abuse |
    • kayjulia

ROTFLMAO !!!!!

December 11, 2011 at 19:02 | Report abuse |
  20. Magic Wand

If you want to make sure your woman is having an orgasm, get her a Hitachi Magic Wand. Just put the thing in the general area. Shoot maybe just hover it over the area and you'll see a real orgasm. These things are orgasm machines. To see a really good orgasm, giver her one with it then wait a bit and give her another. The second one can last minutes.

They are sold as normal muscle massagers but if you look at all the comments on Amazon, you'll know I"m telling the truth. I think if men were just born with vibrating penises, then these problems wouldn't exist.

December 8, 2011 at 14:01 | Report abuse | Reply
    • YYZ

My wife can tell when im going to fire off – she tells me she loves how it pulses just before letting it go.

December 8, 2011 at 14:04 | Report abuse |
    • amg

I'm a woman and I keep hearing about the Hitachi Magic Wand. I heard it can make a woman orgasm in 2 minutes. I'm looking at the Amazon.com reviews and wow! I might have to invest in this.

December 8, 2011 at 19:50 | Report abuse |
  21. Rock

I faked it all over Snookie's forehead a few days ago

December 8, 2011 at 14:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Mike

I must spread my seed far and wide because it's in my *jeans*. Any volunteers?? (under 25?) mwa ha ha!!!

December 8, 2011 at 14:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Tekar

Jesus Christ. I've honestly seen more times in my life when the woman cheats on the man. I'm sick of seeing all this stuff on the internet about "OH GOD HOW TO KEEP YOUR MAN FROM CHEATING GUYS" How about a way to keep my WOMAN from cheating on me? I'd find that advice a lot more useful.

December 8, 2011 at 14:03 | Report abuse | Reply
    • AcesFull

perhaps you should consider some type of enhancement

December 8, 2011 at 14:09 | Report abuse |
    • JJ

I contend that the hubby's tendency to stray has less to do with her proclivity for faking orgasms and more to do with her procliving for over-indulging in rich food.

December 8, 2011 at 15:10 | Report abuse |
    • no straying

How to keep your partner from cheating? Simple and it's the same for men and women: satisfy your partner. That isn't just physically, it's in every other way as well. Do what you're supposed to and don't give your partner a hard time. Don't be a jerk/beech and do your chores. Stay in shape and be polite and respectful. Why would anyone ever stray from a partner who does all these things? It goes for both sides.

December 9, 2011 at 13:22 | Report abuse |
  24. Mike

who cares if women fake it? its the same thing... isn't it???

December 8, 2011 at 14:03 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Che

Nope!
      You feel me?

December 9, 2011 at 09:07 | Report abuse |
  25. webster

I'm a guy with a wife and 2 mistresses. Wife is at home, one lady in office who works for me, and the third woman is one of our weekend nannies. Sometimes I'm so worn out servicing these women I have to fake orgasms myself. On a Saturday afternoon sometimes I gotta hit the nanny, then go into the office for some work which inevitably leads to three women in a 12 hour period. It seems to work on the women too, they keep coming back for more. They are all so concerned about making sure I'm well serviced so I have no choice. I think this article is on to something

December 8, 2011 at 14:04 | Report abuse | Reply
    • STuart

U WISH

December 8, 2011 at 14:37 | Report abuse |
    • jack

Been there bro.

December 8, 2011 at 16:16 | Report abuse |
    • KeithTexas

Life is hard for some of us.

December 8, 2011 at 19:37 | Report abuse |
    • Che

@Webster; you need a pocket size Hitachi Magic Wand.
      They come in all colors. I recommend your choose of color should be "Black" for disguise.
      You wanna be sleek and stealth.
      You feel me, Bro?

December 9, 2011 at 10:56 | Report abuse |
  26. ss

It's better to rent than own. Pay her to fake it then go home.

December 8, 2011 at 14:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. HaHa

Wow, some good humor in these posts, thanks people.

December 8, 2011 at 14:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Strange-hunter

Im 42 and married and there is a younger girl who works at a Pet Smart near me and she is so darn cute and attentive and I know I could teach her a few things. My problem is not being able to give her an 'O' yet while still experiencing them with my wife. I just want it all...being happily married and all the strange I can get on the side.
    Piece o cake

December 8, 2011 at 14:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. women like stability

When I demonstrate to my wife that I'm financially responsible, she rewards me with va j j.

December 8, 2011 at 14:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Dave

Any man with half a brain can tell if women are faking it. There are clear, tell tale signs when a woman is having a real orgasm. Forget about what you hear. It's what you feel and see what a woman is doing while she is moaning that the real key. There are things she will do that you cannot fake.

December 8, 2011 at 14:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. lollicat

Mayyybe "[f]aking can blow up in your face" was not the best choice of words in this particular context? Or maybe it was. 😉

December 8, 2011 at 14:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. C0ck ring

'nuff said
    get one or two, preferably with a c1it stimulator – forget about it, the deal is closed quickly

December 8, 2011 at 14:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. IThinkImMe

Yet another article that should not be anywhere near cnn. Being a man, it stands to reason that I should not trust another mans word on how to give a woman an orgasm, because honestly, what do they really know about it? Trial and error seems to be the best approach. If something works, keep doing it and find ways to do it better.

Or here's a novel concept, why not ASK the woman what really turns them on?

December 8, 2011 at 14:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. oxy

Being fake in any aspect of life never really does any good.

December 8, 2011 at 14:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. nytw

The liberals of CNN just have write and post stories. Doesn't matter if they have any redeeming value or not.

December 8, 2011 at 14:22 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Che

Oh here you go again!
      Every post or blog you post are all about "Liberals" and Pres. Obama.
      You must be impotent for sure to blame your deficiencies in the bedroom on liberals. Take a hike, will ya? You just jealous!
      Fraux News dimwit. Glen Beck texas shoe wax I might add. Get a life. It's all in your head. Obama 2012!

December 9, 2011 at 09:37 | Report abuse |
  36. Evelyn

Some men are really clueless. I once asked a man if he was sure that he was satisfying his wife, his response? I’ve got proof that she comes, we have three kids.

December 8, 2011 at 14:23 | Report abuse | Reply
    • JJ

And some women think 50 pairs of shoes aren't sufficient....

December 8, 2011 at 18:35 | Report abuse |
  37. patw2100

Typical liberal nonsense.

December 8, 2011 at 14:24 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Che

Here we go!
      Another Glen Beck toothless trailer park shoe wax idiot.
      Seek some educational, You're trying too hard to be an imbecilic troll.

December 9, 2011 at 09:46 | Report abuse |
    • Che

Correction: "Seek some education".
      That's what I'm dragging at.

December 9, 2011 at 11:00 | Report abuse |
  38. ramicio

I stay away from the whole sick game because I find just about everyone is dishonest and I really don't need to deal with trying to convince myself someone is trustworthy or putting in the effort that I am trustworthy. It's better just to be alone.

December 8, 2011 at 14:28 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Me

Sucks to be YOU!!!!

December 8, 2011 at 14:36 | Report abuse |
    • Realistic

Buddy i feel your pain. Tried killing yourself lately? If you do don't mess up they don't let you out of the padded room. But they do seem to have the best meds though.

December 22, 2011 at 13:01 | Report abuse |
  39. scott rope

hi i'm 10 years old and i dont understand what an orgasm is???

December 8, 2011 at 14:30 | Report abuse | Reply
    • scott rope

i asked my mom if she faked orgasms and she hit me.. i dont understand why she got so mad

December 8, 2011 at 14:31 | Report abuse |
    • aj

Im 15 and what is this?

December 8, 2011 at 14:43 | Report abuse |
    • Che

Hey kiddy! Aren't you supposed to be in school? Take a hike, will ya? Some curious kid.

December 9, 2011 at 09:48 | Report abuse |
  40. paganguy

Women should be more open about their lack of orgasm and ask for help from the partner. Most guys want to help. That would keep a guy busy with something useful.

December 8, 2011 at 14:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Nick

The whole concept of faking for any reason is asinine. If a guy isn't doing the job you're not going to help him figure out what to do differently by just placating his ego. And if he doesn't care enough about you to make sure you get yours or if he's too immature to talk about the issue without having his feelings hurt then he's probably not worth sleeping with.

December 8, 2011 at 14:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. areyougay?

"novel" ? don't you mean noble?

December 8, 2011 at 14:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. areyougay?

x"novel" ? don't you mean noble?

December 8, 2011 at 14:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. sji

I'll get mine and that's all that matters to me, so fake it all you want

December 8, 2011 at 14:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. nevafakeit

u guys wouldn't know pizz from the real thing.(luv pizzing in ur face)

December 8, 2011 at 15:08 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. JohnnieQ

Ok, one more time. Real men dont follow women, no way no how. If your woman faking then just leave. The fact that you feel u have to satisfy her is not right – you already pay her bills and pay for a roof over her head. With all the anti-depressants and everything this is just too much work. Women have only one thing to offer and once u find that out you realize the world is YOUR oyster – so pop it! Keep lookin you will find your down chic!

December 8, 2011 at 15:18 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Leaf on the Wind

Women, beware! This guy is damaged goods, with no clue about women at all.

JohnnieQ, let me guess: you're single, right?

December 8, 2011 at 18:58 | Report abuse |
  47. Meaghan

....was there a point to this article?

"Men cheat for the same reason dogs lick their balls... because they can."

December 8, 2011 at 15:21 | Report abuse | Reply
    • JJ

Enjoy spending your old age in your trailer with your 90 cats, Meaghan.

December 8, 2011 at 18:37 | Report abuse |
  48. nevafakeit

reason why women fake, it's becuz somemen penis is too small like most of you guys commenting

December 8, 2011 at 15:33 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Che

As sad as you sound, is your man a Midget?
      We wish to know. Come on spill it!

December 9, 2011 at 09:52 | Report abuse |
  49. Rich

I don't know why some women fake orgasms. Seems like a waste of time and disappointment for all. My ex-wife couldn't fake it because when I got her good, she would squirt. She would also let me know if I didn't satisfy her. But, that is not why we aren't together. I can't come up of all the reasons why men cheat but my main guess is that it is mostly about the lack of mental attachment towards his partner.

December 8, 2011 at 16:38 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Che

Hey buddy, will you like to have campbell soup every day?
      You don't want to pipe something that's the same every day.
      It's borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiigggggggggg! You get the drift?

December 9, 2011 at 09:57 | Report abuse |
  50. Leaf on the Wind

What a silly article. A woman's satisfaction has nothing to do with whether or not her man "cheats" on her. We are not monogamous by nature, but because we have an intellect, we can choose to be monogamous if we are motivated to do so. When I was married, I expected my man to be faithful because he had promised to do so. If you can't keep that promise, don't get married. And really, women who hook up with married men, who then leave the wife to marry her, are the most delusional women on the planet. Doesn't the phrase "track record" ring any bells at all?

December 8, 2011 at 18:55 | Report abuse | Reply