home
RSS
September 30th, 2011

Quiz: Wine and women, winter weight, water, and more

This week's quiz is brought to you by the letter W.

Post by:
Filed under: Health Quiz

1. THE LETTER "W"

WITH WINTER APPROACHING WATCHING WHAT WE EAT BECOMES A PRIORITY BECAUSE WE TEND TO WANT TO HYBRINATE LIKE BEARS. WITH THAT IN MIND I SEE THE GLASS HALF FULL. WINTER IS THE TIME OF YEAR THAT PEOPLE TEND TO PUT WEIGHT ON NOT TO MENTION STAY INSIDE BECAUSE OF THE HARSH WEATHER OUTSIDE. ALL PEOPLE NEED TO BE INFORMED ABOUT BEING HEALTH CONSCIENCE SO WERE NOT JEPORDIZING OUR HEALTH. BEING ENCOURAGED TO EAT HEALTHY ISNT AS BAD AS IT MAY SEEM BY EATING WHOLE GRAINS ,WINTER SQUASH,WHOLE WHEAT PANCAKES AND BREADS, AND ON A OCCASSION A GLASS OF WINE OR ICE COLD WATER. KEEP IN MIND THERE ARE HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES THAT ARE AFFORDABLE AND CONVIENANT DURING THE WINTER MONTHS AHEAD!

September 30, 2011 at 20:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. sam

Along with rotted liver,spleen,throat,kidneys,bladder,stomach,heart pancreas,and a SHRUNK BRAIN

October 1, 2011 at 03:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. maggie

its kind of early for trolls sam.. go back to bed. Personality I believe we need eat well all 12 months. Winter just has a special place soups , stews, chiles, & the wonderful winter sqaushes.. Punkin breads whole wheat everything ...oatmeal.. after all what u put in as full is what keeps you health.. Great vino is always welcome in my house ... moderation & small portions help ... these are inexpensive ways feed ur family...

October 2, 2011 at 14:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. C. Sheen

I like women who whine ( ubder the right circimstance, of course )

October 2, 2011 at 19:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. DyeDiet

People look at the popular foods 150 millions of Americans buying at Walmart every week! It is full of artificial colorants
    recently confirmed by FDA as "not enough evidence of harmfulness" and ~ 20,000 of other food additives. Why would FDA first consider "not enough evidence of harmless" before allowing chemicals into our food supply? BOTTOM LINE: It is OUR responsibility to protect ourselves from what I call the "dye diet". For this reason, to help American people to come back to NORMAL less risky, more nutritious food habits I have started non-profit resource DyeDiet where I publish risk/nutrition reviews for our popular foods and beverages.

October 3, 2011 at 09:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Kim Adrian

I have been suffering for the past 3years, i really tried many prescribed medicine so that i can be cured from this deadly virus but all could not work for me all my prayers to God was to wake up one faithful day and get cured from the virus because i was finding it difficult to work in my office and it was still affecting my family till i came across this Doctor, so i contacted him with doubting mindset but i could not believe it when he helped me with a positive solution and cure my herpes with his herbal cure remedies. You can also be cured if you are suffering from HERPES or any critical sickness that is giving you heartbreak and disturbing your family and job by contacting ..{{robinson.buckler @yahoo}}. com……h t t p s : // robinbuckler . com ............

December 24, 2020 at 09:34 | Report abuse | Reply