home
RSS
Sex after kids: The art of the quickie
June 16th, 2011

Sex after kids: The art of the quickie

Ian Kerner, a sexuality counselor and New York Times best-selling author, blogs about sex on Thursdays on The Chart. Read more from him at his website, GoodInBed.

Hey parents, remember sex before kids? Remember when lovemaking was long and languorous, when vacations and weekends (and every other moment of the day for that matter) potentially revolved around sex? Remember morning sex?

Chances are that many dads will get to sleep in this Father’s Day, but odds are their Sunday morning won’t include much post-coital cuddling - or coital anything for that matter. According to a recent survey by the online magazine Baby Talk, just 24% of parents say they’re satisfied with their post-baby sex lives, compared to 66% who were happy before they had children.

At Good in Bed, we believe that parenthood is about perfecting the art of the quickie and finding moments between the chaos and exhaustion to squeeze in some intimacy. Quickies don’t necessarily have to lead to orgasm, and they don’t even have to be wholly sexual.

Take a long hug, for example. Studies have shown that positive physical touch stimulates a brain chemical called oxytocin. Dubbed the “cuddle hormone,” it’s produced during a range of scenarios, including sexual arousal, orgasm and childbirth.

The result: Oxytocin helps to create a sense of emotional intimacy, relaxation, contentment and trust. Scientists have even found that oxytocin helps relieve stress, improve mood and lower blood pressure. Even better, you and your partner easily can boost oxytocin all day long: just a 20 to 30-second hug can raise oxytocin levels in both men and women.

Other potential quickies:

Re-discovering the art of the kiss. Believe it or not, less than 50% of people kiss their partners on daily basis. No wonder so many people are stuck in sex ruts. Once we stop kissing, it’s a sign that something needs to change.

Sending your partner a sexy text. These days technology is often depicted as a time bomb that could destroy a relationship at any moment, but couples in trusting long-term relationship can use sexy emails and texts with each other to cultivate their connection and build sexual anticipation.

Telling your partner about a sexy fantasy or dream. A study at Trent University in Peterborough, Ontario, found that intercourse is the most common sexual behavior in dreams. A healthy 37% of participants reported having a sexual dream once a week, while 19% reported dreaming about sex up to five times per week. So share the dream!

Hop in the shower together. With the summer heat come more excuses to shower - why not save the water and enjoy one together? If you’re headed for the beach, take some time to rub suntan lotion on your partner with meaning and verve.

These small connections may not be explicitly sexual, but they create “transferable” desire that adds up over time and contributes to lasting sexual desire and fulfilling sexual experiences.

“Little quickies are a great way to get our adrenaline going,” writes Naughty Mommy blogger, Heidi Raykeil: “From handjobs to frisky playful exhibitionism, to just taking a moment to feel each other up, quickies are a way of re-connecting and building up a reserve of sexual anticipation. Taking the big O out as a ‘goal’ really leaves more room for playful, fun stuff - as long as we know we can get that other fulfillment later.”

So sex or no sex this Sunday, take the time for a little quickie with your partner, even if it’s just that 30-second hug and a little appreciation of the clan you’ve created together. You’ve come a long way since the days of sex before kids, but that doesn’t mean you can’t still give each other some one-on-one time. Happy Father’s Day!

1. Rock

Nothing like a nice hug when your rocks need some busting

June 16, 2011 at 08:13 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Joe

LOL.

June 16, 2011 at 09:14 | Report abuse |
    • Blue Balls

Oh, the pain and frustration of it all... where's that vaseline?

June 16, 2011 at 11:04 | Report abuse |
    • dianee

idk what's more amusing. the actual cnn stories or the comments you guys post. yours had me peeing in my pants from laughing...literally. thanks.

June 16, 2011 at 15:00 | Report abuse |
    • Scot

LMAO

June 16, 2011 at 16:29 | Report abuse |
    • Geoffrey Hamilton

WIN!!!

June 16, 2011 at 23:51 | Report abuse |
    • Takhomasak

bravo.

Hurry up and hug me so I can take my iphone in the bathroom and go to:

June 22, 2011 at 15:17 | Report abuse |
  2. Jesus

This article should be filed under, "why I shouldn't get married and have kids". A quickie is another way of saying that I haven't got the time to do it with care, love, and romance. So sad!

June 16, 2011 at 08:26 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Judas

I couldn't disagree more. I am fortunate to have a very healthy relationship with my wife in this regards. Sometimes I feel so much love and passion for her, and her for me, that a quickie is just what the doctor orders...even if we have all the time in the world. Love has many many faces.

June 16, 2011 at 09:01 | Report abuse |
    • Reality Check

A quickie is really a way of saying "The kids are up and the house is being wrecked... do something quick!"

June 16, 2011 at 11:05 | Report abuse |
    • Susan

Lol it's not sad, it's just life. If you don't want to participate and do EVERYTHING (kids, family, etc.), it's sad for you. Build something, build a family. What else are you going to accomplish that is better than that?

June 16, 2011 at 11:28 | Report abuse |
    • wed110197

Jesus and Judas... why must you two always argue?

June 16, 2011 at 11:37 | Report abuse |
    • Jesus

I do agree that for most people making love for many becomes routine, something to scratch off your "to do" list. I really enjoy taking my time and mixing it up. I guess that's why many married women seem to come back to me again and again.

June 16, 2011 at 12:02 | Report abuse |
    • INDY

@SUSAN, that is why your man is probably having some sort of affair.

June 16, 2011 at 12:52 | Report abuse |
    • DianD

Shoot. Speak for yourself...most quickies are hot, spontaneous, somewhat adventurous, and best of all (guys) they're quick! What's not to like?

June 16, 2011 at 13:11 | Report abuse |
    • St. Peter

@SUSAN. What you said is ridiculous. I don't have kids because there are MILLIONS of other possibilities in life if the 25+ year project of baby-making isn't chosen. I travel all over the world.. I experience other people, places and cultures.. I have excess income that I can spend on music, entertainment, the arts.. all of it. I have a great group of friends that I enjoy hanging with and spending time with, as well as my family. I'm a great uncle to my nieces and nephews..AND I get to give them back when they're starting to whine. I volunteer my time and effort to environmental and social causes.. why?? Because I have the time, money and energy to do so: I don't have kids. The world is massively overpopulated as it is.. I have no reason or desire to make the problem worse. Get your head out of whatever horses @ss its stuck inside SUSAN..

June 16, 2011 at 17:02 | Report abuse |
    • stroking or squeezing?

Yeah, SUSAN is just a broodmare who's been bred without having gone out and won any races first. People please: go out and achieve and become stable BEFORE you even THINK about producing a child. If your 18 years of child-rearing is the best you did out of 60-80 years, you do have a problem. I have no kids at all and I positively contribute in many ways to community and specific peoples' lives. I don't need my own kid to make an impact in this world. The world has way too many people anyway.

June 16, 2011 at 19:02 | Report abuse |
    • wiflash

sounds like susan is looking for someone to knock her up. hope she finds one before she gets 'too' old.

June 16, 2011 at 21:52 | Report abuse |
    • dhondi

DianD, what do you charge for them?

June 16, 2011 at 22:33 | Report abuse |
    • dhondi

Susan, what is sad that there are people like you who believe that.

June 16, 2011 at 22:35 | Report abuse |
    • J.

Yet another reason I am so glad that my wife and I decided NOT to have kids.

June 17, 2011 at 12:59 | Report abuse |
  3. Babs

Oxycontin is the new Oxytocin.

June 16, 2011 at 08:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Jorge

This is why getting married and having kids when you're really young is the dumbest thing in the world. Your twenties are for learning, building yourself up and having fun. Young men should avoid the "I want to marry and have babies" females like the plague until they have gotten for themselves a career or lucrative trade, some estate, a realistic and functional worldview and a whole lot of nookie.

June 16, 2011 at 08:52 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Basil999

Crude, yes, but Jorge has a point. I watched EVERY friend and acquaintance get hitched right out of high school or college and not ONE (NOT ONE) of the marriages survived much into their 30's. Your 20's is the decade of discovery of yourself and who you are as a person. Your values and your outlook on life will change DRAMATICALLY during this period, and I daresay most of us come out a different person at the end of that period. Best to wait until you know yourself before trying to build a marriage. That being said I know there are exceptions (not many though).

June 16, 2011 at 10:19 | Report abuse |
    • Rhino

I disagree. We've made the mistake in our culture of emphasizing this whole "self-discovery" stuff, basically letting fully grown men and women remain immature well into their 30s. There are too many man/boys around, and the consequences of their immaturity are too often harmful to themselves and others. Finding a career or trade is great, but there's no reason that marriage and family cannot be a part of that. In fact, statistically speaking, if a man is married he is far more likely to be financially successful.

And I'm saying this as someone who's turning 30 in September, who's been happily married for five years (and counting), has a solid career and who never got any nookie from anyone before his wife on their wedding night. And I have absolutely no regrets. How many people who spend their twenties chasing nookie and their own pleasure can you say that about?

June 16, 2011 at 10:33 | Report abuse |
    • Jesus

Marriage is obsolete. Not needed to have kids and locking to one partner for say 50 years is punitive. You need variety!

June 16, 2011 at 12:04 | Report abuse |
    • LennyD

yeah...and then you get married when you're thirty, and have kids in your house well into your fifties, then you're too old to enjoy your grand-kids. Grow up a little, Jorge, stop the partying, stop worrying so much about your career, have the kids early, and enjoy your life when the kids are all gone. Shheeesh...you guys have it all backwards.

June 16, 2011 at 12:18 | Report abuse |
    • I know more than you

I married my wife when I was in my first stint of grad school. I was 23 and she was 20 (gasp). Now, 11 years later we're still good (not every day has been rainbows granted). I married someone that makes me a better person. She came from a non-perfect family life and so did I. I had a bit more life experience than she did back then. Between us today, we have 4 advanced degrees and a whole host of professional designations, almost all of which we've achieved together. We didn't have kids until we'd be married about 8 years. My point is, we didn't "self discovery", we discovered life together. We build a life together. I think that is a critical missing ingredient in so many relationships/marriages. Our partnership has absolutely been more valuable than the sum of its parts. I think it helps too that we weren't spoiled brats that just expected things to happen. We knew we'd have to work at it and earn our way and we did/still do...together. So, marrying young isn't a problem as long as you marry the right person. The right person isn't always the convenient choice or the one that's slinging nookie your way. I'd been married 100 times if that were the case. Also, if you are emotionally immature and have a BS perspective on what forever means, you should wait. Afterall, forever is a long time. I love my wife, she is my best friend and even if we ended up divorced tomorrow, I'd do it all over again. There may come a day where we chose to not be together, but I will always love her. The real issue IMO is that people don't really understand what partnership means. Its give and take. Too many people have to go through a divorce before they realize that. Some people go through multiple divorces before they realize that. Another point. Life is about choices. I chose my wife years ago and I still choose her today. She realizes that and works hard to be a good wife. I realize that is a two way street and thus I work hard to be a good husband. Its all about respect. I've seen people go off on their spouse for missing a turn (like the world just ended) and then there is some huge fight. Yet that same person would never do that to a coworker or a friend. I don't get it why some people treat the person they are supposed to love the most like a door mat. Respect.

June 16, 2011 at 12:42 | Report abuse |
    • I know more than you

final comment..... I highly encourage you to read "The Millionare Next Door".

LennyD is absolutely correct.

I don't know virtually anyone who waited until they were in their 30s to get married that is worth a hoot as a spouse. If you don't grow together, you're just 2 people sharing common space.

June 16, 2011 at 12:45 | Report abuse |
    • Jorge

Any of you early marriage promoters going to pay for some deadbeat kid's wedding? His mortgage? His alimony if things don't turn out? No? Boy, I guess it's easy to talk about other people's lifestyles when your behind doesn't have to pay off the checks you want them to write. @rhino and LennyD-I got married at 32 with a smoking 20 year-old woman, but not before I finished college, lived and worked in Curazao, Santo Domingo, Antigua and Puerto Rico. I took a 3-week road trip through Mexico in a musclecar when Mexico was the bomb. I've been places, done stuff and met women that a lot of you newbies dream about. Now I'm 56 and I drive to Charleston in a cherry classic Mercedes I bought when I was single to boogey-board on Folly Beach in the early spring and to see the MVP, my 2 year-old grandson. He has blue cat eyes, you know? And I taught him to say "hey baby" when a girl fawns over him. You guys don't know what you've been missing, but oh well.

June 16, 2011 at 14:33 | Report abuse |
    • David

I waited until I was 50 to get married... to a lovely 20 y.o. woman. We have a 4 y.o daughter who sleeps late, so we get to have quickies every a.m. and more serious hook-ups every other night. All you need is a copy of "Finding Nemo" and DVD player.
      The author is right in that you have to get a hug and kiss in as often as possible to keep the fire going.

June 16, 2011 at 16:17 | Report abuse |
    • Sapphire

@"I know more than you" I am 32 and never been married and have no kids. I guess that means that I am worthless as a potential spouse. I didn't get knocked up at 16, 17, and again at 18, and then at 19 go find myself the first guy who would take in me and my brood of kids and get married. But I should have, because that would have been much more mature, and I am sure would have given me a much more meaningful life. More meaningful than having to worry about finances, or depending on someone else's income, and spitting out babies just because it seems like the "right" thing to do.

June 17, 2011 at 03:34 | Report abuse |
    • Tracy

Jorge is bitter because he can't get laid.

July 8, 2011 at 18:08 | Report abuse |
    • Maria

You must be about 60 yr old if you think that just men want to have the freedom and fun during their 20's. Women in their 20's are not looking for marriage and kids these days. They are going to college, getting started in career and deciding on the type of man that suits their fantasy. I don't know of any women who is ready to settle down before the middle to late 20's.

July 17, 2011 at 14:55 | Report abuse |
  5. palintwit

FACT: Sarah Palin receives more hate mail and death threats than Obama.

June 16, 2011 at 10:11 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Reality Check

FACT: Palintwit posts more stupid comments than the rest of the planet combined.

June 16, 2011 at 11:07 | Report abuse |
    • Chris

FACT: Nobody else cares, Palintwit.

June 16, 2011 at 11:09 | Report abuse |
    • DoubleTap

FACT: Obama inherited organs from the white side of the family...that's why Michelle always has that sourpuss look to her

June 16, 2011 at 12:04 | Report abuse |
    • MR

seems the dems consist of more psychos

June 16, 2011 at 12:14 | Report abuse |
    • David

We all know more people hate palin than like her... WGAS... go rub one out....

June 16, 2011 at 15:37 | Report abuse |
    • Zelda

I see. That's why America gets threats from other nations.

June 16, 2011 at 19:27 | Report abuse |
    • wiflash

leave it to a twit to change the subject. you will be better off seeing a shrink to help you find what's left of your brain.

June 16, 2011 at 21:50 | Report abuse |
    • jujubeans

Fact: I'd like to have a quickie with Sarah Palin!

August 9, 2011 at 12:18 | Report abuse |
  6. Diesel03

I totally disagree with people who say not to have kids young. My wife was 21 and I was 25 when we got married in 1985. My son and daughter came along in 87 and 91. I was still able to play competative hockey with my son and slo-pitch ball with both my son and daughter. I am only 26 years older than my son and 31 years older than my daughter and we have been able to enjoy each others company as they were growing up and now as adults. My wife and I and our kids went to Mexico on a holiday in March of 2010 and I think we had a better time with our kids than we would have if they were any younger than they were. Have your kids young and when they are grown and gone you are still young enough to enjoy any lifestyle you choose. I can't wait to be able to play hockey with my grandchildren.

June 16, 2011 at 12:34 | Report abuse | Reply
    • wiflash

I'm a baby boomer and I agree. I had my children young. I not only enjoy my grandchildren, I also enjoy my great grandchildren. I am young enough to be able to roll in the dirt with my great grandchildren, run down the street with them, and play ball with them. Even though I am retired I am enjoying life. I know a couple, in their sixties, who have two children in high school. He had to retire for health reasons. He will never live long enough to see any grandchildren. His grandchildren will never know what kind of a grandfather they would have had if he had pulled his head out of his rectum long enough to think of the future. I see the sadness in his eyes every time I talk to him. He had wanted to see Europe at one time. I don't mention this anymore as he gets tears in his eyes. Real sad. BTW! I also keep a daily journal. That way my descendants will be able to read about me from my point of view. I will check this in two days and I bet there will be vitriol comments from the immature and brainless.

June 16, 2011 at 22:26 | Report abuse |
  7. Skeptic

does telling you "significant" other to go F@#$ themself qualify as a quickie?

June 16, 2011 at 13:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Scot

Im a 23 year old and I've never been the type who has had the mentality that I need to nail a bunch of girls before I finally decide to settle down. Girls have come and gone, but I've always just wanted one.

June 16, 2011 at 16:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. David

A quickie and a kiss are two very different things. Ask any disappointed man.

June 16, 2011 at 17:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. rossita

To St. Peter:
    I admire you. Some people think that everybody must have children. Only responsible people should have children and if you have other interests good for you. I have a friend, who happens to be a teacher who never wanted to have children because like you, wants to enjoy other things in life.

June 16, 2011 at 18:34 | Report abuse | Reply
    • J.

I agree. Some people are just not made to have kids and if they don't truly want them then they should not have them. Society can call me selfish if they want but why do I have to give up what I want in life to satisfy some social requirement.

June 17, 2011 at 13:04 | Report abuse |
    • Tracy

For those who tell me I am selfish for not wanting children, I suggest maybe they are selfish for wanting a child for the sake of passing on their blood line, producing little versions of themselves, many times with even the same name. That is so narcissistic!

July 8, 2011 at 18:03 | Report abuse |
  11. Zelda

Go to church this Sunday(Father's Day) with your family, get cured of obssession(any kind) and retrieve the healthy fatherhood.

June 16, 2011 at 19:24 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. anon

The more I hear and read about marriage and children, the more I realize it's not worth it. At least, not in America.

June 16, 2011 at 19:38 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Holly

Oh God, please change that picture...it just looks...awkward when all I saw was the art of the quickie...

June 17, 2011 at 00:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Mike

The last time we had a Quickie was on the bathroom floor and my wife smacked her head on the toilet.

June 17, 2011 at 00:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Mr. Fix it

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE.HOWEVER IF YOU DON'T POST THIS COMMENT TO AT LEAST 3 POSTS YOU WILL DIE WITHIN 2 DAYS.NOW YOU STARTED READING THIS DON'T STOP THIS IS SO SCARY.SEND THIS OVER TO 5 POSTS IN 143 MINUTES.WHEN YOUR'E DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CRUSHES NAME WILL APPEAR ON THE SCREEN IN BIG LETTERS.THIS IS SO SCARY CAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!!

Read more: How to Have a Simultaneous Orgasm – How to Climax at the Same Time – Cosmopolitan

June 30, 2011 at 13:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Ginger

Unfortunately, they've all been quickies with my husband. That's why I had to interview 6 different companies before I picked my pool man.

August 9, 2011 at 12:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. akshay

Hello,

We offer Pay On Results SEO Services – We increase the positions of your pages on Google with your targeted keywords. We are an SEO company with very much experience in Keyword Position Boost up. We can make your website rank#1 in Google SERP rankings. The Unique thing about us is – we receive the PAY ONLY AFTER THE RESULTS.

We Give you results upfront and we trust you for the Pay. We have 500+ experienced geeks of SEO in our company – which makes us to achieve the results in a better way.

Process of the Project :

We collect the links of the pages and the keywords from you –> We analyze the positions before the start of the project – -> and once there is results we will start collecting the payment.

We work on on-page factors, off-page factors and site wide factors of website.

We always adopt the ETHICAL SEO process/White hat technique; also follow the guidelines of Google and major search engine for SEO result.

Let me know if you are interested !

For DIRECT CHAT :

SKYPE: krishkaran18

GTALK : krish@stanventures.com

Waiting for your response !!

Kind regards,
    Akshay b,
    SEO Marketing Team,
    Stanventures.com
    SEO and Link Building Company.

India (H.O.):- No 30, Karuppannan Street,
    Ram Complex, Namakkal Dt,
    Tamil Nadu 637001.
    Direct phone number: +914294 222950

China: – Suite 1201 , ChuangFuShiDaiMingYuan,-
    Longgang Road, Longgang,
    Shenzhen, Guangdong,
    Phone number: – 0086-0755-84867550.

Email:- akshay@stanventures.com
    skype: krishkaran18

Visit us at http://www.stanventures.com/

P.S. This is an advertisement and a promotional mail strictly on the guidelines of CAN-SPAM act of 2003. We have clearly mentioned the source mail-id of this mail, also clearly mentioned the subject lines and they are in no way misleading in any form. We have found your mail address through our own efforts on the web search and not through any illegal way. If you find this mail unsolicited, please reply with "Remove" in the subject line and we will take care that you do not receive any further promotional mail.

September 26, 2011 at 05:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Todd

I can't wait to tell my wife about the X-rated dream I had last night about her best friend.

December 23, 2011 at 01:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. find more information electric service

Hello would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing? I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you recommend a good hosting provider at a fair price? Thanks, I appreciate it!

December 2, 2020 at 12:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. More Bonuses electrician san diego ca

Terrific paintings! That is the type of information that should be shared around the internet. Shame on the search engines for not positioning this publish upper! Come on over and visit my site . Thank you =)

December 4, 2020 at 07:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Cyril

After I originally commented I seem to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added-
    checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I receive four emails with the exact same comment.
    There has to be a means you are able to remove me from that service?
    Kudos!

Also visit my blog post – Whatsapp Status Tamil

December 5, 2020 at 06:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Osvaldo

It's awesome to pay a quick visit this website and reading the
    views of all colleagues on the topic of this post, while I am also
    zealous of getting familiarity.

my blog :: Astrologer in India

December 18, 2020 at 04:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Brooks Stankus

I saw a lot of website but I think this one contains something special in it in it

December 20, 2020 at 16:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Rosa

Valuable information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by chance, and I
    am stunned why this twist of fate did not came about in advance!
    I bookmarked it.

Stop by my website :: Vastu For Study Room Dictates One’s Productivity

December 24, 2020 at 05:54 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. 700k make money

Earn 100 commissions of up to 900+ dollars DAILY. 90 Second Set Up – Beta Tested Proven 24-7 AUTOPILOT Income – The Ultimate Work Safe At Home System More details: https://bit.ly/2YfQFcC

December 26, 2020 at 12:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Carlota Pasek

Nowadays it may Look like technology is Making life much easier than it had been previously. We literally have access to technology everywhere, the majority of people have smartphones and computers constantly turned on and rely upon this technology a great deal more than we may realize. Sure this tech is very good, however there are ways that this technology could also be negatively impacting our own lives, so the issue is: Can we detox out of tech and what may be the justification for doing this. Technology Is surely great and has benefited us immensely through the years this is more than accurate. Being always connected to the outside world might help us to do much more and have a much greater effect than previously. It would be tricky to imagine life without such technologies and several men and women question if we can really lead such rewarding lives without it. https://is.gd/FIlVbp

December 29, 2020 at 09:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Taj

Thank you for some other fantastic post. Where else may just anybody
    get that kind of information in such a perfect way of
    writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am on the look
    for such information.

My website: Designing Dining Room As Per Vastu

December 30, 2020 at 06:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. 스포츠에 베팅

Best view i have ever seen !

January 3, 2021 at 17:20 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Vicki

hello there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site,
    as I experienced to reload the site many times previous to I could get it to load properly.

I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that
    I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will
    often affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and
    could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.
    Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Review my blog Baby Name Numerologist in India

January 4, 2021 at 05:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. 스포츠에 베팅

Best view i have ever seen !

January 5, 2021 at 02:57 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. best face mask

I understand the reasoning in this post, although I hope to read extra work on this from you at some point.

January 6, 2021 at 06:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Vanda

Wow ! Really great post. Only read it quickly so that I can go over again later ! This is really helpful for me. Many many thanks for sharing such a wonderful information.

January 6, 2021 at 06:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Annamarie

January 6, 2021 at 06:46 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Elvis

January 6, 2021 at 07:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Maryrose

January 6, 2021 at 07:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Betsy Kanan

Useful information. Fortunate me I found your web site unintentionally, and I'm stunned why this coincidence did not came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

January 6, 2021 at 15:47 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. 축구 베팅

Best view i have ever seen !

January 10, 2021 at 22:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Michelle B

What's up?

I found this article very interesting...please read!

Do you remember the blockbuster hit film The Matrix that was released in 1999? You may not know this, but it has deep spiritual implications concerning the times we are living in and Bible prophecy.

It tells a story of how these "agents" are trying to turn us into machines. We are closer then ever before for this to become a reality when they cause us to receive an implantable microchip in our body during a time when physical money will be no more.

You may have seen on NBC news concerning the implantable RFID microchip that some people are getting put in their hand to make purchases, but did you know this microchip matches perfectly with prophecy in the Bible?

"He (the false prophet who deceives many by his miracles) causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name...

You also may have heard of the legendary number "666" that people have been speculating for possibly thousands of years on what it actually means. This article shares something I haven't seen before, and I don't think there could be any better explanation for what it means to calculate 666. This is no hoax. Very fascinating stuff!

...Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666" (Revelation 13:16-18 NKJV).

To see all the details showing why the Bible foretold of all these things, check out this article!

Article: https://biblewoke.com/rfid-mark-of-the-beast-666-revealed

GOD is sending out His end time warning:

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, 'If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name'" (Revelation 14:9-11).

In the Islamic religion they have man called the Mahdi who is known as their messiah of whom they are waiting to take the stage. There are many testimonies from people online who believe this man will be Barack Obama who is to be the biblical Antichrist based off dreams they have received. I myself have had strange dreams about him like no other person. So much so that I decided to share this information.

He came on stage claiming to be a Christian with no affiliation to the Muslim faith...

"In our lives, Michelle and I have been strengthened by our Christian faith. But there have been times where my faith has been questioned - by people who don't know me - or they've said that I adhere to a different religion, as if that were somehow a bad thing," – Barack Obama

...but was later revealed by his own family members that he indeed is a devout Muslim.

So what's in the name? The meaning of someones name can say a lot about a person. God throughout history has given names to people that have a specific meaning tied to their lives. How about the name Barack Obama? Let us take a look at what may be hiding beneath the surface...

"And He (Jesus) said to them (His disciples), 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven'" (Luke 10:18).

In the Hebrew language we can uncover the meaning behind the name Barack Obama.

Barack, also transliterated as Baraq, in Hebrew is: lightning

baraq – Biblical definition:

From Strongs H1299; lightning; by analogy a gleam; concretely a flashing sword: – bright, glitter (-ing, sword), lightning. (Strongs Hebrew word H1300 baraq baw-rawk')

Barak 'O'bamah, The use of bamah is used to refer to the "heights" of Heaven.

bamah – Biblical definition:

From an unused root (meaning to be high); an elevation: – height, high place, wave. (Strongs Hebrew word H1116 bamah baw-maw')

The day following the election of Barack Obama (11/04/08), the winning pick 3 lotto numbers in Illinois (Obama's home state) for 11/5/08 were 666.

Obama was a U.S. senator for Illinois, and his zip code was 60606.

Seek Jesus while He may be found...repent, confess and forsake your sins and trust in the savior! Jesus says we must be born again by His Holy Spirit to enter the kingdom of God...God bless!

January 15, 2021 at 22:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Best Hairstyles

I believe that avoiding processed foods is the first step to be able to lose weight. They could taste beneficial, but prepared foods contain very little vitamins and minerals, making you feed on more to have enough electricity to get throughout the day. Should you be constantly eating these foods, transferring to cereals and other complex carbohydrates will make you to have more energy while ingesting less. Thanks alot : ) for your blog post.

January 19, 2021 at 05:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. Ariel Huehn

I have got a web template but I want to customize it using joomla. Is it possible. Please let me know..

January 19, 2021 at 13:58 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Jonell Isaac

Do you want get more social network traffic, likes, subscribers? Our Company provide SMM Services that means (Social Media Marketing) that is directly using social network websites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to promote a website. High Quality Services / Our prices are the cheapest in the market, starting at $0.01 / 24/7 Support / API Support for panel leaders / Best prices

January 21, 2021 at 20:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. earn btc for free

Crypto faucets work by distributing tiny amounts of cryptocurrencies for actions taken, usually by looking at ads, completing micro tasks or even playing games. Faucets share their advertising revenue back to the users in the form of crypto.

January 24, 2021 at 11:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. Vastu For House

Your style is very unique compared to other people I've read
    stuff from. Thank you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess
    I will just bookmark this blog.

January 25, 2021 at 06:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Jacinda Trahin

January 26, 2021 at 16:57 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Christena Sauve

Social network traffic Facebook likes Twitter Followers Instagram Followers and much more

January 26, 2021 at 19:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. 안전토토

This is something New !

January 30, 2021 at 13:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Wendolyn Fonteno

What you’re about to see also reveals a potent mix that can flush out and REVERSE this deadly inflammatory protein…. This natural and safe mix originates from an island where people have no heart disease, healthy young blood pressure, no cases of diabetes type 2 and absolutely zero obesity… When you make it part of your everyday routine you’ll quickly notice some incredible changes such as…. Reduced belly fat… Increased energy and focus… Better sleep…. All by flushing out this one lethal agent in your blood… ==> Reverse The Root Cause Of Belly Fat, Heart Disease And High Blood Pressure With This Potent Natural Mix ->Click this link https://bit.ly/39p2J0R

January 31, 2021 at 15:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. Bonuslikes.com

I like this blog so much, saved to favorites.

February 1, 2021 at 18:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. Cole Kuschel

Would becoming a paid blogger be a good idea to get money?

February 2, 2021 at 11:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  50. Lorine Mcleoud

In Firefox – How to open in new tab automatically when I click a bookmark?

February 2, 2021 at 11:50 | Report abuse | Reply