home
RSS
Kids at risk: Say something or bite your tongue?
June 13th, 2011

Kids at risk: Say something or bite your tongue?

In addition to being CNNHealth’s Living Well expert, Dr. Jennifer Shu is a practicing pediatrician and spokeswoman for the American Academy of Pediatrics. Today she’ll begin blogging regularly for The Chart on kids’ health.

We see it all the time—the 6-year-old riding in the front seat of a car, tweens biking on a busy road without helmets, young children in the neighborhood pool while mom sits yards away talking on her cell phone.

These situations make us cringe but it can be hard to know how we should react. Is it an innocent bystander’s ethical duty to approach the parent in the name of a child’s safety, or does society dictate minding one’s own business?

As a pediatrician I’m constantly counseling parents about their child’s safety and well-being, from SIDS prevention to proper nutrition and routine immunizations. Our check-up checklists run the gamut, covering tobacco exposure, lead poisoning, car seats, toothbrushing, risky adolescent behaviors, and more.

While most patients willingly listen to this guidance in the office, it’s my job to give them the information and their job to decide ultimately whether or not to take it. But when I step out of my white coat and into anonymity it can be difficult to see the line between offering potentially lifesaving advice and providing what’s perceived as unsolicited—and often unappreciated—criticism.

When a child is clearly in harm’s way, the decision is simpler, and many people would intervene to help. In the case of bodily injury, there are numerous requirements to report even the slightest possibility that child abuse has occurred.

However, more often than not we are presented with a child who isn’t in immediate danger, just potential harm, as a result of a parent’s indifference or lack of awareness. My medical background and inborn tendency to be outspoken lead me to err on the side of caution and speak up more often than not. I’m not sure this is always the right answer but it helps me sleep a little better at night.

Have you found yourself in a situation where you’ve turned a blind eye, hoping that everything would be OK, or did you speak your mind and risk a confrontation? If you’ve been on the receiving end of someone else’s unsolicited advice, how did you take it? I’d like to learn from your experiences and hope you’ll share your thoughts!

Follow Dr. Shu on Twitter

The information contained on this page does not and is not intended to convey medical advice. CNN is not responsible for any actions or inaction on your part based on the information that is presented here. Please consult a physician or medical professional for personal medical advice or treatment.

soundoff (1,588 Responses)
  1. 후불제출장마사지캐어

Paragraph writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write otherwise it is complex to write.

June 26, 2021 at 04:58 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. berita bola hari ini

This website certainly has all of the information and facts I wanted
    about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Look into my web-site; berita bola hari ini

June 26, 2021 at 07:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Kendra

constantly i used to read smaller articles
    or reviews that as well clear their motive, and that is also happening with this article which I am reading here.

Check out my site; info sepakbola terkini (Kendra)

June 26, 2021 at 07:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Melody

I am curious to find out what blog system you have been working with?

I'm having some minor security problems with my latest blog and I would like to
    find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

My homepage poker online terpercaya (Melody)

June 26, 2021 at 07:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. cbd oil review

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4
    year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell
    to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab
    inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
    LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

June 26, 2021 at 08:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. ชุดชั้นในบาบาร่า

Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site
    with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information.
    I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my
    followers! Wonderful blog and amazing design.

June 26, 2021 at 08:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Wedding Caterers International Sales Leads

Is anyone in a position to recommend good International Haulage Business Contact List? Thanks 😀

June 26, 2021 at 09:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. m88

hello!,I love your writing so a lot! share we
    communicate extra about your post on AOL? I need a specialist in this space to resolve my problem.

Maybe that is you! Looking forward to look you.

Feel free to visit my web page ... m88

June 26, 2021 at 14:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. agen bola terpercaya

It's awesome to visit this website and reading the views of
    all mates about this post, while I am also keen of getting experience.

My page :: agen bola terpercaya

June 26, 2021 at 14:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. bola terkini

I used to be suggested this website by way of my cousin. I'm now not certain whether or not this
    post is written by him as no one else recognize such particular about my
    trouble. You're incredible! Thanks!

My homepage; bola terkini

June 26, 2021 at 14:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. electric nectar collector

What Is Dab Mat?http://ttlink.com/tag/dabAll products intended for use with legal smoking/vaping mixtures only .

June 26, 2021 at 14:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. สมัครบาคาร่า

สมัครบาคาร่า
    สมัครบาคาร่า เล่นบนเว็บ
    Gclub เป็นชื่อผู้ให้บริการรับเดิมพันออนไลน์ในรูปแบบถ่ายทอดสดจากคาสิโนฝั่งปอยเปต ประเทศกัมพูชา
    คือ ปอยเปตคาสิโนรีสอร์ต, ไดมอนด์คราวน์คาสิโนรีสอร์ท และพาราไดซ์คาสิโน โดยการเล่นบาคาร่าออนไลน์จีคลับ จะสนุก ตื่นเต้น เร้าใจ
    ไม่ต่างจากการเล่นบาคาร่าในคาสิโนทั่วไป

นอกจากการให้บริการรับ เข้าเล่น baccarat ยังมีเกมส์พนันหลากหลายให้บริการ
    เช่น สล็อตออนไลน์ เสือมังกร กำถั่ว รูเล็ตออนไลน์ และเกมส์พนันอื่นๆอีกมากมาย มั่นใจได้กับระบบการถ่ายทอดสดการเล่นบาคาร่าที่เสถียรแบบเรียลไทม์ และการเติมเครดิต และถอนเงินที่สะดวก รวดเร็ว ปลอดภัย ผ่าน Gclub
    platinum เว็บไซต์สำหรับบาคาร่า ที่มีคนเล่นเยอะที่สุดสมัครบาคาร่า

June 26, 2021 at 16:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. sepak bola

It's awesome in support of me to have a website, which
    is helpful for my experience. thanks admin

Also visit my webpage ... sepak bola

June 26, 2021 at 16:54 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. casino hcm

High 5 Trang Net Tỷ Lệ Kèo Bóng Đá Tốt Nhất 2021Tỷ Lệ Kèo Nhà Cái Soi Kèo Bóng Đá Hôm Nay. Nhận Định Euro 2021 Copa America thẻ bài casinoHai trận đấu của lượt cuối mỗi bảng bắt buộc phải thi đấu cùng giờ. Kết thúc vòng bảng, đội nhất, nhì các bảng và four đội xếp thứ ba có thành tích tốt nhất sẽ giành quyền vào vòng 16 đội.

June 26, 2021 at 17:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. tham quan casino hồ tràm

Tỷ Lệ Bóng ĐáTỷ Lệ Kèo Bóng Đá, Tỷ Lệ Cá Cược, Tỷ Lệ Kèo Nhà Cái app ku casinoHai trận đấu của lượt cuối mỗi bảng bắt buộc phải thi đấu cùng giờ. Kết thúc vòng bảng, đội nhất, nhì các bảng và 4 đội xếp thứ ba có thành tích tốt nhất sẽ giành quyền vào vòng 16 đội.

June 26, 2021 at 17:08 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. 7mcn livescore

Thẳng đá Bóng Ngày Hôm Naytv 101Nếu cứ chơi như cơ hội vừa đè bẹp Everton tới 3-1 trên sân khách

June 26, 2021 at 18:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Elvera

where to buy best cbd

June 26, 2021 at 19:58 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Romeo

what ohm to vape cbd

June 26, 2021 at 20:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. tennis trực tuyến

Link Coi Thẳng đá Bóng Futsal Việt Nam Vs Lebanon Vòng Chủng Loại World Cuplogo k+Xem đá bóng trực tuyến Trực tiếp Odd BK vs Sarpsborg, 20h ngày 24/5, giải VĐQG Na Uy. Xem lịch phạt sóng trực tiếp soccer EURO ngày hôm nay được Webthethao cập nhật chính xác nhất.

June 26, 2021 at 20:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. 홈 출장마사지

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this web site's posts
    daily along with a mug of coffee.

June 26, 2021 at 21:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. casino halong

Tỷ Lệ Kèo Bóng Đá Vòng 1Biến Động Tỷ Lệ Kèo Nhà Cái Thụy Điển Vs Ba Lan Hôm Nay 23 link nha caiHai trận đấu của lượt cuối mỗi bảng bắt buộc phải thi đấu cùng giờ. Kết thúc vòng bảng, đội nhất, nhì các bảng và 4 đội xếp thứ ba có thành tích tốt nhất sẽ giành quyền vào vòng sixteen đội.

June 26, 2021 at 22:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. 출장마사지

Every weekend i used to go to see this website, as
    i want enjoyment, since this this web page conations really fastidious funny information too.

June 27, 2021 at 00:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. คาสิโนออนไลน์

U12 CASINO คาสิโนออนไลน์ 24
    ชั่วโมง
    U12 คาสิโนออนไลน์ บริการ Casino อันดับ1 ประเทศไทย เปิดให้บริการเดิม กาสิโน พันแบบครบจบในเว็บเดียว เว็บตรงบ่อนใหญ่ ถ่ายทอดสดๆ พร้อมทั้ง มีแอพเล่นบนมือถือได้ ระบบมั่นคง ปลอดภัยที่สุด สามารถฝาก-ถอนไม่มีขั้นต่ำได้ตลอด
    24 ชม. พนักงานสาวสวยสุดเซ็กซี่ พร้อมบริการท่าน
    ใส่ใจท่านลูกค้าทุกรายละเอียดคาสิโนออนไลน์

June 27, 2021 at 00:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. 안마

I do accept as true with all the concepts you have offered in your post.

They're very convincing and can definitely work. Still, the posts are too short
    for beginners. May you please lengthen them a little from next time?

Thank you for the post.

June 27, 2021 at 03:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Legacy

how do you feel when you take cbd oil

June 27, 2021 at 05:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. http://whitekey.subject.pw

Howdy I am so delighted I found your weblog, I really found you by
    accident, while I was researching on Digg for something else, Anyways I am here now and would just like
    to say cheers for a incredible post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I
    don't have time to read it all at the moment but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the excellent
    job.

June 27, 2021 at 05:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. kumo desu ga nani ka light novel vietsub

Xoilac Tv Thẳng Bóng Đá xem kenh k+pm hdĐội tuyển chọn nước Việt Nam chỉ cần một kết trái hòa có bàn thắng để lần loại hai góp mặt trên World Cup futsal. Nhưng, nhằm thực hiện được điều đó

June 27, 2021 at 06:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. 11m.tv

Thẳng Bóng Đá Thời Điểm Hôm Nayman utd đấu với watfordĐây có lẽ rằng là trường hợp “của đi thay nhân viên" khá như ý đối cùng với Ben McLemore. Thiếu chút nữa tay ném của Los Angeles Lakers đã được thể gặp tai nạn nghiêm trọng. Cập nhật kết trái trận nước ta vs Lebanon thuộc play-off vòng chủng loại Futsal World Cup 2021.

June 27, 2021 at 07:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. สมัคร betflix

สมัคร betflix betflik.com เว็บสล็อตออนไลน์ และการเล่นพนันแนวใหม่
    เปิดตัวเว็บที่ดีที่สุดปี 2021
    ด้วยระบบฝาก – ถอน AUTO

ที่รวบรวมเอาเว็บเล่นสล็อตและคาสิโนออนไลน์ ยอดนิยมมาไว้ที่เดียวเพื่อความสะดวกสบายของสมาชิก
    เพียงสมัครสมาชิกสมัครรับยูสเดียว ลูกค้าสามารถเล่นเกมส์สล็อต เกมยิงปลา
    และคาสิโน จากหลายๆแบรนด์คาสิโนดัง
    จากบริษัทเกมโดยตรงกว่า 15 เกมสล็อต ยกตัวอย่าง เช่น Qtech,
    พีจีสล็อต, Joker123, NETENT, PlayStar, PP PragmaticPlay, BPG BluePrint

แต่นี่คือส่วนหนึ่งจากค่ายเกมสล็อตชื่อดังทั้งหมดไทยและต่างประเทศ

อีกทั้งยังเปิดให้เล่นคาสิโนถ่ายทอดสด บาคาร่าออนไลน์ เสือมังกร และเกมลูกเต๋าเดิมพันรูปแบบต่าง จากค่ายดัง เช่น SA Gaming, AE Sexy, WM Casino, DG DreamGaming,
    เซ็กซี่ บาคาร่า โดยเราได้รวบรวมทั้งหมดนี้ มาไว้ที่เดียว

เพียงสมัครสมาชิกสมัครรับยูสเซอร์เดียว
    ท่านสามารถเข้าเล่นสล็อต
    เกมยิงปลา และคาสิโน จากหลากหลายค่ายคาสิโนดัง จากบริษัทเกมโดยตรงกว่า 15
    เกมสล็อต ยกตัวอย่าง เช่น Qtech, พีจีสล็อต,
    Joker123 Gaming, NETENT, PlayStar, PP PragmaticPlay, BPG BluePrint

นี่คือเป็นเพียงเดียวจากบริษัทเกมส์ชื่อดังต่างๆในประเทศไทยและต่างประเทศ

อีกทั้งยังเข้าเล่นคาสิโนออนไลน์สด บาคาร่าออนไลน์ เสือมังกร และเกมส์ไพ่เดิมพันแนวต่าง จากค่ายดัง เช่น SA Casino, SexyGame, WM
    Casino, ดีจี, Sexy Baccarat โดยเว็บได้รวบรวมทั้งหมดนี้ มารวมไว้ที่เดียว

ที่ BETFLIX เรามีระบบออโต้ที่รวดเร็ว ระบบสมาชิกใช้งานง่าย และเล่นได้ทุก อุปกรณ์ ไม่ว่าจะ PC, ไอโอเอส, Android อีกด้วย betflix

June 27, 2021 at 10:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. casino

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
    You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting
    videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something
    enlightening to read?

June 27, 2021 at 11:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. csviet.infor

Coi Thẳng Viettel Vs Bình Dương Trên V League 2021 Ở Kênh Nào? tro choi .netĐội tuyển nước ta chỉ muốn một kết trái hòa có bàn thắng để lần loại hai góp mặt trên World Cup futsal. Nhưng, nhằm làm được như vậy

June 27, 2021 at 14:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. ufa365

Hey there, You've done an excellent job.
    I'll certainly digg it and personally suggest to my friends.
    I am sure they'll be benefited from this website.

June 27, 2021 at 16:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. ku.ku999.net

Thẳng đá Bóng Hôm Nay, Liên Kết Coi Soccer Trực Tuyến 24h 188 betĐội tuyển chọn Việt Nam chỉ cần một kết quả hòa có bàn thắng để lần loại hai góp mặt trên World Cup futsal. Nhưng, nhằm thực hiện được như vậy

June 27, 2021 at 17:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. slot online

I'd like to find out more? I'd like to find out more details.

June 27, 2021 at 17:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. nhà cái

Xoilac Tv Trực Tiếp Bóng Đá casino phú quốcĐội tuyển chọn futsal Việt Nam đã được một trận đấu chấp nhận được trước đối thủ đầy sức mạnh Lebanon. Kết trái Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu vs Bình Phước thời điểm hôm nay 18h00 ngày 5/5, Hạng nhất Việt Nam.

June 27, 2021 at 19:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. betflix

สล็อต ิbpg slot เว็ปสล็อตออนไลน์ และการเล่นพนันแนวใหม่
    เปิดแล้วเว็บที่ดีที่สุดปี 2021 ด้วยระบบฝาก –
    ถอน ออโต้
    ที่รวบรวมเอาเว็ปสล็อตและคาสิโน ชั้นนำมาไว้ที่เดียวเพื่อความสนุกของสมาชิก
    เพียงสมัครสมาชิกสมัครรับยูสเดียว
    ท่านสามารถเข้าเล่นเกมสล็อต เกมยิงปลา และบาคาร่า จากหลากหลายค่ายสล็อตดัง จากบริษัทเกมโดยตรงกว่า 15 เกมสล็อต ยกตัวอย่าง
    เช่น Qtech สล็อต, พีจีสล็อต, Joker Gaming, NETENT,
    PlayStar, PP PragmaticPlay, BPG BluePrint

และนี่คือส่วนเดียวจากแบรนด์คาสิโนชื่อดังต่างๆไทยและเทศ

อีกทั้งยังเปิดให้พนันคาสิโนสด บาคาร่า เสือมังกร และเกมลูกเต๋าเดิมพันแนวต่าง จากค่ายดัง
    เช่น SA Casino, SexyGame, WM Casino, DG Casino,
    Sexy Baccarat โดยเว็บได้รวบรวมทั้งหมดนี้ มาไว้ที่เดียว

ที่ BETFLIK มีระบบออโต้ที่รวดเร็ว ระบบสมาชิกที่ใช้ง่าย และรองรับทุก
    Platform ไม่ว่าจะ PC, iOS, แอนดรอยด์ อีกด้วย betflix

June 27, 2021 at 21:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. betflix

เว็บหลัก pragmatic slot เว็ปพนัน และการเดิมพันรูปแบบใหม่
    เปิดตัวเว็บที่ดีที่สุดปี 2021 ด้วยระบบเติม – ถอน อัตโนมัติ
    ที่รวบรวมเอาเว็บสล็อตและคาสิโนออนไลน์ ชั้นนำมาไว้ที่เดียวเพื่อความสะดวกสบายของสมาชิก
    เพียงสมัครสมาชิกสมัครรับยูสเซอร์เดียว ท่านสามารถเลือกเล่นสล็อต เกมยิงปลา และเกมส์ต่างๆ จากหลากหลายเกมสล็อตดัง จากบริษัทเกมโดยตรงกว่า 15 เกมสล็อต ยกตัวอย่าง เช่น Qtech, PGslot, Joker123, NETENT,
    PlayStar, PP PragmaticPlay, BPG BluePrint

นี่คือเป็นเพียงนึงจากค่ายเกมส์ชื่อดังทั้งหมดไทยและเทศ

อีกทั้งยังเปิดให้แทงคาสิโนออนไลน์ บาคาร่า เสือ-มังกร
    และเกมส์ไพ่พนันรูปแบบต่าง จากค่ายดัง เช่น SA Casino, SexyGaming, WM Casino,
    DG DreamGaming, เซ็กซี่บาคาร่า
    โดยเราได้รวบรวมทั้งหมดนี้ มารวมไว้ที่เดียว

ที่ BETFLIX เรามีระบบฝาก-ถอนออโต้ที่รวดเร็ว ระบบสมาชิกใช้ง่าย และรองรับทุก Platform ไม่ว่าจะ Pc,
    IOS, Android อีกด้วย betflix

June 27, 2021 at 21:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Corona

where to buy cbd powder in vancouver wa

June 27, 2021 at 22:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. Garden Fencing B2B Sales Leads

Can anyone in a position to recommend good Steel Wire B2B Email List? Thanks 😀

June 28, 2021 at 01:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. ทางเข้า betflix

สมัคร betflix casino เว็บไซต์พนัน และการเล่นพนันแนวใหม่
    เปิดตัวเว็บที่ดีที่สุดปี 2021
    ด้วยระบบเติม – ถอน AUTO
    ที่รวบรวมเอาเว็บเล่นสล็อตและคาสิโน ยอดนิยมมาไว้ที่นี่เพื่อความบรรเทิงของสมาชิก
    เพียงสมัครสมาชิกสมัครเปิดยูสเดียว ลูกค้าสามารถเลือกเล่นสล็อต เกมยิงปลา และคาสิโน จากหลายๆเกมสล็อตดัง จากบริษัทเกมโดยตรงกว่า 15 เกมสล็อต ยกตัวอย่าง เช่น Qtech สล็อต, PGslot, Joker123, NETENT, PlayStar, PP PragmaticPlay, BPG
    BluePrint

แต่นี่คือเป็นเพียงเดียวจากแบรนด์คาสิโนชื่อดังต่างๆในประเทศไทยและต่างประเทศ

อีกทั้งยังเข้าพนันคาสิโนสด บาคาร่า
    เสือมังกร และเกมไพ่พนันรูปแบบต่าง
    จากค่ายดัง เช่น SA Casino, Sexy Game, WM Casino,
    DG DreamGaming, Sexy Baccarat โดยบริษัทได้รวบรวมทั้งหมดนี้ มารวมไว้ที่เดียว

ที่ BETFLIK มีระบบออโต้ที่รวดเร็ว ระบบสมาชิกใช้ง่าย และรองรับทุก
    อุปกรณ์ ทั้ง Pc, Apple, Android อีกด้วย ทางเข้า betflix

June 28, 2021 at 01:58 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. LSM99

LSM99 เป็นเว็บตรง เครดิตฟรี ที่ให้บริการพนันออนไลน์ที่ครบวงจรที่สุด ไม่ว่าจะเป็น พนันบอล แทงมวย แทงหวย เล่นคาสิโน บาสเก็ตบอล NBA
    เทนนิส สนุกเกอร์ และกีฬาอื่นๆอีกมากมาย ให้แด่คุณได้เล่นทุกคู่?เป็นเว็ปไซต์ที่ยอดนิยมเป็นอย่างมากในประเทศไทย ค่าคอมมิชชั่นสูงสุด
    LSM99เลือกเล่นได้หลายแบบ รวมทั้งเลือกวางเดิมพันได้ขณะบอลกำลังทำต่อสู้
    (LIVE) อยู่เวลานี้

June 28, 2021 at 04:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. thvl1

Liên Kết Xem Trực Tiếp Bóng Đá Futsal Việt Nam Vs Lebanon Vòng Loại World Cupvtc14 onlineXem bóng đá trực tuyến Trực tiếp Odd BK vs Sarpsborg, 20h ngày 24/5, giải VĐQG Na Uy. Xem lịch phạt sóng thẳng soccer EURO thời điểm hôm nay được Webthethao update chủ yếu xác nhất.

June 28, 2021 at 04:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. 출장마사지

I do not know whether it's just me or if perhaps everyone else experiencing issues with your website.

It appears as if some of the text within your content are running off the screen. Can somebody else please comment and let
    me know if this is happening to them too? This might
    be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen before.
    Kudos

June 28, 2021 at 06:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. betflix

เว็บหลัก BETFLIK เว็บไซต์สล็อต และการเดิมพันยุคใหม่
    เปิดแล้วชั้นนำปี 2021 ด้วยระบบเติม – ถอน ออโต้
    ที่รวบรวมเอาเว็ปสล็อตและคาสิโนออนไลน์
    ชั้นนำมาไว้ที่เดียวเพื่อความสะดวกสบายของสมาชิก
    เพียงสมัครสมาชิกสมัครเปิดยูสเซอร์เดียว ลูกค้าสามารถเลือกเล่นเกมส์สล็อต เกมยิงปลา และบาคาร่า จากหลากหลายค่ายสล็อตดัง
    จากบริษัทเกมโดยตรงกว่า 15 เกมสล็อต ยกตัวอย่าง เช่น Qtech slot, พีจีสล็อต, Joker Gaming, NETENT, PlayStar, PP PragmaticPlay, BPG BluePrint

และนี่คือเป็นเพียงเดียวจากค่ายเกมส์คาสิโนชื่อดังต่างๆไทยและต่างประเทศ

อีกทั้งยังสามารถเข้าพนันคาสิโนออนไลน์สด บาคาร่า เสือมังกร
    และเกมส์ไพ่พนันรูปแบบต่าง จากค่ายดัง เช่น SA Casino, AE Sexy, WM Casino,
    DG คาสิโน, เซ็กซี่ บาคาร่า โดยเราได้รวบรวมทั้งหมดนี้ มาไว้ที่เดียว

ที่ BETFLIX มีระบบฝาก-ถอนออโต้ที่รวดเร็ว ระบบสมาชิกที่ใช้งานง่าย และรองรับกับทุก Platform
    ทั้ง คอม, ไอโอเอส, Android อีกด้วย betflix

June 28, 2021 at 07:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. 카지노사이트

Wow, awesome blog format! How long have you
    been running a blog for? you made running a blog look easy.
    The full glance of your site is excellent, as smartly as the content!

June 28, 2021 at 07:57 | Report abuse | Reply
  47. glass blunt

What Is Dab Mat?https://www.posts123.com/user/855068/boltbeetle92All products intended for use with legal smoking/vaping mixtures only .

June 28, 2021 at 08:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. electric honey straw

Custom Dab Mathttps://www.posts123.com/post/2323035/dry-herb-vaporizersAll products intended for use with legal smoking/vaping mixtures only .

June 28, 2021 at 08:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. k pm

Xoilac Tv Trực Tiếp Bóng Đátennis trực tuyếnNếu cứ đùa như cách vừa tiêu diệt Everton cho tới 3-1 trên sân khách hàng

June 28, 2021 at 12:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  50. download joker688

Appreciating the dedication you put into your blog and detailed information you present.
    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same out of date rehashed information. Great read!
    I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds