home
RSS
March 11th, 2011

1. michael graves

I need to know what can I use to make my grow.

March 11, 2011 at 18:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. michael graves

I need to know what can I use to make my hair grow

March 11, 2011 at 18:54 | Report abuse | Reply
    • trite24

Eat more eggs. You'll get more hair, and nicer looking hair.

March 14, 2011 at 00:04 | Report abuse |
  3. j

My hair starting falling out really badly. I found out it is my blood pressure medicine.

March 12, 2011 at 11:51 | Report abuse | Reply
    • grofys

look into biotin.

March 12, 2011 at 17:03 | Report abuse |
  4. Chris

For hair regrowth. From best to worst...

1. Hair plugs, (places like Bosley, Hair Club for Men, and some others) They are very effective, for they use your own hair from behind your head. Very expensive, for a full set – you would probably spend $20k – atleast. I had my hair done with Hair Club, and the doctor convinced me that 10k would be enough, but they didn't even cover half of my head. I was disappointed with them. When I went back to them with the results, they said I will have to spend more for more hair. Surprise, surprise.

2. Propecia – Effective for few people only. It might stop hair loss, but will not regrow hair. Cost: Around $70/month if you get it from Costco. That's the cheapest I could find. You can also download some kind of coupon from propecia website, might save you $10-$15 per month.

3. Rogaine – Specially for mail pattern baldness. Propecia is proven better than Rogaine.

4. Cheapest way is to learn to live happy with whatever we got. Unfortunately, I couldn't do that myself.

Good luck guys.

March 13, 2011 at 14:40 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Raul

I was purchasing propecia for $90/month from Kaiser. i now pay $90 for 6 mos supply from canada...blueskydrugs.com...We are being ripped off in the USA....the Pharmacy companies own our govt.

March 13, 2011 at 23:01 | Report abuse |
  5. Ethan

You can get a script for Proscar (the original med that was being used for prostate cancer, and found to stop hair loss, in is now in turn "propecia") 5mg tablets for about 1/10 the price of retail propecia, just split the pills...it's worked for me for the last 8 yrs.

peace...

March 13, 2011 at 23:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Vera

An iPhone app that can save your life? That's right! The Breast Health GPS can locate the nearest mammogram screening center AND connect you to all the social networking sites of the Breast Health and Healing Foundation. It's the # 1 breast cancer app on iTunes! Take a look: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/breast-health-gps/id361840350?mt=8

March 14, 2011 at 00:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. amir ibrahimi

I lost my hair completly from my head. but, it grew in my body both at the front and back in massives. what can i do to get rid of this problems.
    thanks-amir

March 14, 2011 at 07:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Lauren

If you experience hairloss due to alopecia, please watch our PSA! It will make you feel just a little better- and know you are not alone! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kzCEmVHPxA

March 14, 2011 at 16:01 | Report abuse | Reply