home
RSS
On Thanksgiving, save some room for sex
November 25th, 2010

On Thanksgiving, save some room for sex

Happy Thanksgiving! My advice for today, folks, is to go easy on the turkey and save a little room for sex. Of course, by the time you read this, it may already be too late. If you’re anything like me, you’re probably well on your way to putting yourself into a food coma and any unbuttoning of the trousers is going to be to make room to breathe, not to get it on.

At Good in Bed we believe that your sexual health and your overall health are intimately connected, and that even if you’ve lost today’s battle of the bulge, it’s not too late to put “sexual fitness” front and center.

In his book on male sexual health, "The Hardness Factor," Dr. Steven Lamm cites a British study in which men who reported having three or more orgasms per week experienced 50 percent fewer heart attacks and strokes, compared with those who had less frequent orgasms.

Lamm’s book was inspired by the correlations he made in his own practice between the diminished erectile quality of his male patients and conditions such as obesity, high cholesterol, hypertension, depression, sleep disorders, diabetes, and heart disease.

According to Lamm, “On the surface, it looks as though the principal message of this study is that having sex reduces the incidence of heart attack and stroke and lets you live longer. In fact, just the opposite is true: being healthy allows you to have as much sex as you want.”

And there’s more evidence of the sex–health link: A recent study published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology found that erectile dysfunction is often an early indicator of poor cardiovascular health. Researchers followed more than 2,300 men for an average of four years and found that men with ED had a 58 percent greater risk of coronary heart disease.

Whether you’re a man or a woman, not only is sex healthy, it also requires being healthy. So with that in mind:

Get moving to get busy. Whether you’re walking off the turkey or hitting the treadmill, regular aerobic workouts help to keep the blood flowing and the arteries producing nitric oxide, the life blood of sexual arousal. Men who don't exercise are much more likely to experience bouts of erectile disorder than those who do; women who don't exercise are more likely to experience arousal issues. And exercise also plays a major role in generating positive self-esteem, which is perhaps the most powerful sexual enhancer.

Eat to your heart’s content. A poor diet is a major contributor to problems such as high cholesterol, arterial plaque, high blood pressure, and heart disease, all of which inhibit blood flow to the genitals and affect both desire and arousal. Eat for the heart, and you're eating for your sex life, too. The omega-3 fatty acids found in certain fish oils help reduce artery-clogging plaque, therefore increasing levels of sexual arousal and response. Vitamins C and E are powerful antioxidant supplements that protect against free radicals and reduce fatty deposits in the blood.

Watch the wine. A drink or two before sex may help you relax and eases your inhibitions. But high alcohol consumption can also result in sexual dysfunction. From causing the loss of erections to preventing your ability to get or stay aroused, alcohol disables the natural sexual response of the autonomic nervous system.

And, finally, keep in mind that sex itself is healthy. Even a sexy kiss with your partner increases your heart rate, which enables you to more efficiently burn calories. A good sweaty session of sex can burn a couple of hundred calories.

So even if you’re feeling like Homer Simpson tonight, it’s not too late to make like Casanova tomorrow. Put Turkey Day behind you and get sexually fit.

1. White meat

so...to decrease the risk of stroke you should increase the frequency of it ?

November 26, 2010 at 03:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. helenhess

Just found that "123 Get Samples" is promoting a wide variety of major brands by providing free samples. You’ll have to fill in your zip code to see if you can qualify to receive them. You can get all samples from one place. I think it is available for most of the zip codes and it worked for me.

November 26, 2010 at 03:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. gennethel fuqua

Well I must be super healthly cause my man is always on me twice a day in the mornings before we go to work in before we go to sleep 🙂

November 26, 2010 at 05:46 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Brian

Giggity giggity.

November 26, 2010 at 07:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. vp

American Male is close behind Stringer for the Fool Medal....

November 26, 2010 at 09:33 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Widom

shea August 3, 2010 ayoko na sa'yo bad ka.. hehe.. joke lang ok lang yan.. atleast naabsi mo sa kanya yung dapat mong sabihin atpangonsensya ginagawa niya lang trabaho niya ano ka ba? bigyan mo siya ng chocolate at kausapin ng mahinahon at say sorry.. hehe..lam ko na kung san ka nakatira nyahaha wag ka mag alala di kita haharangin para itanong kung nasan ang id mo at anong room no. tatanong ko na lang kay manong guard.. nyahaha

October 13, 2012 at 22:03 | Report abuse |
  6. MMDD

Three or more orgasms per week, eh? In a typical week my partner and I (we're both guys) usually get it on about four or five times, so I guess we're in good shape. We were too tired (and stuffed!) to mess around on Thanksgiving night though, but hopefully tonight will be a different story. 😉

November 26, 2010 at 09:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Lefty Indiana

....Is that Obama......?

November 26, 2010 at 13:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. freakey toney

i agree totally. i doen ate such much butt in the last two days that i done missed all the sales. and trust me when i tell you. i done ate almost every race but the black females butt are the best tasting

November 26, 2010 at 14:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Teresa

News you can use.

November 26, 2010 at 19:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. james

Yeah–Someone needs to tell the wives about this article and follow the healthy advice.

November 26, 2010 at 20:47 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Thomas C

Yep, too late (hahaha...I guess I can laugh about it now!!!)

November 26, 2010 at 22:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Sherry

Raw-Nation's Hot Rawks will get you in the mood over the Holidays! Organic raw aphrodisiac for men and women. Life is better on Hot Rawks!!

November 27, 2010 at 15:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. CBilancia

Me and my fiance know for a fact that after a get-together with friends or family, we use subtle teasing to get eacho ther in the mood for once we are alone. We did in fact have intercourse before and after Thanksgiving day. Needless to say, we are happy and healthy in our relationship and with our eating habits during the holiday season.

November 27, 2010 at 15:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. james hotz

Guess who's coming to dinner? That isn't Sidney Portier

November 28, 2010 at 16:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. james hotz

Guess who's coming to dinner? Is that Tiger Woods ?.

November 28, 2010 at 16:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Phil

@ Roger Blatto. Their kids are gonna turn out ugly then. Black-asian kids are some of the worst looking...see Tiger Woods.

November 29, 2010 at 11:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Mary

What a stupid article!

November 30, 2010 at 16:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. lushy

"tur-dick-in"

November 30, 2010 at 23:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. kerry

I'm in shape. I mountain bike 12,000 footers every summer, kayak, ski, hike and backpack, and I work out with weights. But I will always look like a dork with glasses. Girls don't go for that. Sucks for me, but kinda sucks for them too.

December 1, 2010 at 07:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. MyStomachIz2Big

Hard to love with that gut in the way.

December 16, 2010 at 01:28 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Danic

ang cheeeeeeeesy! hehe..pero kinddig aside, this is soooooooooooooooooooo SWEET!you're one damn lucky guy, este, gay? haha..i hope i'd find the one for me rin and have something beyond hormones, beyond physiology (my subject actually this sem) and beyond science Congrats yoshke.I am so happy for you!^-^

October 11, 2012 at 12:31 | Report abuse |
  21. Farh

i l o v e

May 20, 2011 at 15:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Jake

cinderella story lmfao that is so funny haha....racisiams bad, dont be like that, but yeah FUNNY!!!!!!!!

October 5, 2011 at 17:46 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Websites To Watch TV Shows Online Reviews

You're in point of fact a good webmaster. The website loading velocity is amazing. It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. Furthermore, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a great job in this subject!

April 20, 2012 at 14:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Baow Eugeniek

Great post however , I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

July 9, 2012 at 14:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Amran

finya May 14, 2010 don't drop anything if I were you.. hahhaa.. every single cent that you will spend is I think will be worthwhile because it's not only the trip itself, its the culture there and your bonding with your friends and the feeling of being free from stressful manila that you are exchanging with your money!! Just enjoy being a traveler for a month! go aja!

October 11, 2012 at 11:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. ganatuxq

п»ї
    Click the above photograph to watch a quick, not-so-great high quality video of the Quick in Kiwi/Steel. (That's our Quality Assurance professional Aravelia holding the Speedy.) Good quality pictures that actually show the beauty of the Kiwi fabric are coming soon.
    There were a couple stuff that have been holding me personally back from purchasing a swift, but We have just discovered I used to be delaying getting one never ever. First, I thought I want to longer straps. Which i like to carry my personal bags with the tie across my body – I dislike fighting to keep quick straps on my http://bestonlines.webs.com/louis-vuitton-alma-m91445 shoulder. The Swift‘s quick straps are different although, I think something in regards to the size and the cushioning keep them in place perfectly. Second, I don't similar to bags that have too big of an opening with out a zipper because I feel as if it's just inviting the pick pocket. The opening on this bag closes up very perfectly once you pick up the straps, and the single option closure also helps. Third, I though it didn't have enough structure. I believed once I put stuff in the attached pouches it would all just collapse. So I got the ballistic nylon as an alternative to cordura and I don't have this dilemma it all. The carrier fits all the stuff I had in my old tote, PLUS the XL size jumper I am currently creating my husband. I already had some Jeff Bihn organizer pouches, also it all works great with each other. I am sorry I overdue getting one this extended because this is a fantastic bag and knitting tote. – Agnes

May 12, 2013 at 04:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. the reaper

why are so many losers on this website?

August 5, 2013 at 20:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. escortinistanbul

Offering you Istanbul’s premium escorts at the lowest prices is our bread and butter, but we want to take it a step further to give you even more.

January 21, 2014 at 14:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. mohamad1365

سکس

September 1, 2014 at 18:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. 激安ブランドのオーデマピゲ腕時計

スーパーコピー時計専売店
    当店は海外安心と信頼のスーパーコピーブライトリング、代引き店です.
    正規品と同等品質のシャネル コピー代引き,品質が秀逸,値段が激安!
    ブライトリングコピー,代引きなどの商品や情報が満載!
    全商品写真は100%実物撮影です!
    お客様の満足度は業界No.1です!
    スーパーコピー時計,時計コピー ,ブランド時計コピー販売(n級品)店舗 ブランド腕時計(ロレックス,ブライトリング,タグホイヤー,オメガ,ガガミラノなど)の最新 情報やイベントを紹介する正規販売店と腕時計コピーの専門サイトです。
    当店はロレックスやパテックフィリップなどの新品スーパーコピー時計の販売と。
    激安ブランドのオーデマピゲ腕時計 https://www.cocoejp1.com/NewsDetail.aspx?Id=2019090101081256486

May 4, 2020 at 16:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. スーパーコピー商品

長尾 ĺ�:1973年生まれ 皆様、外出の際は足元に十分ご注意下さいませ。
    数字だったり、針だったりがヴィンテージ感を演出していますよね。
    分かりやすい大き目の文字、針等は視認性に富んでいますし存在感があります。
    視認性、機能性、信頼性、高性能の4つを基本原理とし商品開発をしています。
    通常の時刻も見やすく、第二時間帯もベゼルに24時間表記を配置することにより瞬時に確認できます。
    ベル&ロスには他にも様々な代表作があります。
    このGMT針の操作も簡単でリューズを一段引き、日付切り替えとは逆回しにすることにより手軽に時間調整を行えます。
    単純な作りながら先読み・心理性も問われるので奥が深い! アイテムや武将のかけらを集めて強化する要素もあるのが面白い!迫りくる敵を打ち払うタワーディフェンスバトルが熱い。
    このモデルに象徴されるアビエーション・ウォッチにおけるトップ・ブランドBell & Rossの新たなコレクション「BR05」が登場しました!戦略・シミュレーション系のおすすめ人気ゲームアプリをご紹介しました。
    画面をタップして召喚しながら攻略を目指すのが手に汗握る戦いに。
    指針先端にオレンジ色の大型の三角形が装備された針は、第二時間帯を示すGMT針になっています。
    BR05の構造は、「四角」に連想される厳しさを凌駕し、さらに「丸(円)」から受ける完成度の高さを超えて、独自の個性を定義しています。
    ベル&ロスのオーバーホール料金は、だいたい4万~8万円ほどかかります。
    この期間中は分割金利・手数料が0%のoomiyaスペシャル・プレミアムクレジットをご利用頂けます。
    登録者数が1000万人突破! ちなみにカールラガーフェルドもベル&ロスの愛用者です。
    ラバーストラップは1960年代に大流行したトロピック・タイプのラバーを採用しヴィンテージ感を醸し出しています。
    スケルトンケースを採用する事で美しいムーブメントの動きを眺める事が出来ます。
    ケイト・ハドソンやジェシカ・アルバなどのセレブにも愛用されている。

スーパーコピー商品 https://www.yuku006.com/ProductDetail.aspx?Id=201907251048592000

July 17, 2020 at 11:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. detectives privados utrera

detectives privados alcalá de henares

December 10, 2020 at 10:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Freda Altemus

Throughout this grand pattern of things you'll receive an A with regard to effort. Where exactly you actually confused me personally was on all the details. You know, people say, the devil is in the details... And that couldn't be more accurate in this article. Having said that, let me inform you just what did work. Your authoring is certainly very persuasive which is possibly the reason why I am taking the effort in order to opine. I do not really make it a regular habit of doing that. 2nd, while I can certainly notice a jumps in reason you come up with, I am not necessarily certain of just how you appear to connect the points which inturn make the conclusion. For now I will subscribe to your position but wish in the near future you link your facts better.

December 15, 2020 at 12:23 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. bitcoin to paypal

Transfer from bitcoin to paypal very fast and low cost.

December 15, 2020 at 19:46 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Jena Wetherby

some genuinely marvellous work on behalf of the owner of this web site, utterly outstanding content material.

December 30, 2020 at 20:55 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Delmar Fulvio

Do you want get more social network traffic, likes, subscribers? Our Company provide SMM Services that means (Social Media Marketing) that is directly using social network websites such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to promote a website. High Quality Services / Our prices are the cheapest in the market, starting at $0.01 / 24/7 Support / API Support for panel leaders / Best prices

January 28, 2021 at 00:14 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Melissa B

What's up?

I found this article very interesting...please read!

Do you remember the blockbuster hit film The Matrix that was released in 1999? You may not know this, but it has deep spiritual implications concerning the times we are living in and Bible prophecy.

It tells a story of how these "agents" are trying to turn us into machines. We are closer then ever before for this to become a reality when they cause us to receive an implantable microchip in our body during a time when physical money will be no more.

You may have seen on NBC news concerning the implantable RFID microchip that some people are getting put in their hand to make purchases, but did you know this microchip matches perfectly with prophecy in the Bible?

"He (the false prophet who deceives many by his miracles) causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name...

You also may have heard of the legendary number "666" that people have been speculating for possibly thousands of years on what it actually means. This article shares something I haven't seen before, and I don't think there could be any better explanation for what it means to calculate 666. This is no hoax. Very fascinating stuff!

...Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666" (Revelation 13:16-18 NKJV).

To see all the details showing why the Bible foretold of all these things, check out this article!

Article: https://biblewoke.com/rfid-mark-of-the-beast-666-revealed

GOD is sending out His end time warning:

"Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, 'If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name'" (Revelation 14:9-11).

In the Islamic religion they have man called the Mahdi who is known as their messiah of whom they are waiting to take the stage. There are many testimonies from people online who believe this man will be Barack Obama who is to be the biblical Antichrist based off dreams they have received. I myself have had strange dreams about him like no other person. So much so that I decided to share this information.

He came on stage claiming to be a Christian with no affiliation to the Muslim faith...

"In our lives, Michelle and I have been strengthened by our Christian faith. But there have been times where my faith has been questioned - by people who don't know me - or they've said that I adhere to a different religion, as if that were somehow a bad thing," – Barack Obama

...but was later revealed by his own family members that he indeed is a devout Muslim.

So what's in the name? The meaning of someones name can say a lot about a person. God throughout history has given names to people that have a specific meaning tied to their lives. How about the name Barack Obama? Let us take a look at what may be hiding beneath the surface...

"And He (Jesus) said to them (His disciples), 'I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven'" (Luke 10:18).

In the Hebrew language we can uncover the meaning behind the name Barack Obama.

Barack, also transliterated as Baraq, in Hebrew is: lightning

baraq – Biblical definition:

From Strongs H1299; lightning; by analogy a gleam; concretely a flashing sword: – bright, glitter (-ing, sword), lightning. (Strongs Hebrew word H1300 baraq baw-rawk')

Barak 'O'bamah, The use of bamah is used to refer to the "heights" of Heaven.

bamah – Biblical definition:

From an unused root (meaning to be high); an elevation: – height, high place, wave. (Strongs Hebrew word H1116 bamah baw-maw')

The day following the election of Barack Obama (11/04/08), the winning pick 3 lotto numbers in Illinois (Obama's home state) for 11/5/08 were 666.

Obama was a U.S. senator for Illinois, and his zip code was 60606.

Seek Jesus while He may be found...repent, confess and forsake your sins and trust in the savior! Jesus says we must be born again by His Holy Spirit to enter the kingdom of God...God bless!

January 29, 2021 at 05:57 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Deangelo Carskadon

Earn 5000 a Month With Our Passive Income System

February 6, 2021 at 09:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Marketing Services

Do you want get more social network traffic, likes, and retweets? SMM Supreme uses his own panel system to generate social media traffic to any website. Best Quality-Price Ratio on the market with 714928 orders until now. – Facebook Fan Page Likes: $4.50/1000 – Instagram Followers: $0.78/1000 – Youtube Views: $1.62/1000 – Twitter followers: $2.10/1000 – Paypal Deposit – Payeer Deposit – Automatic order processing – Our Website: https://smmsupreme.com/

February 19, 2021 at 18:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. ClarkTauts

6671q pi3vl 8e9z

March 1, 2021 at 13:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. ClarkTauts

ube33 tc1pi y2id

March 2, 2021 at 00:20 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Hilda Panda

I precisely desired to thank you very much all over again. I am not sure the things I would have created without the type of smart ideas discussed by you relating to such a subject. It actually was a challenging scenario in my position, however , witnessing your specialised avenue you treated it took me to weep with joy. I am just thankful for your service and sincerely hope you know what an amazing job you are always providing instructing the others via your website. I'm certain you have never come across any of us.

March 4, 2021 at 10:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. Trey Basara

I couldn’t resist commenting. Well written!

May 18, 2021 at 00:32 | Report abuse | Reply