home
RSS
July 9th, 2010

Have your say on menu labeling requirement

How should the government carry out new requirements for all chain restaurants (that have more than 20 locations) to display calorie information on menus?

The Food and Drug Administration is seeking public comments on the new federal law that requires calorie content and nutritional information for foods sold in restaurants and vending machines. This was part of the sweeping health care reform law that passed in March.

Health care reform also touches tanning beds, restaurant menus

The FDA has the task of establishing more specific rules that go into effect March 2011. Read more about it here.

Here's where you can go to submit your comment:

Go to Regulations.gov electronically

1. Choose “Submit a Comment” from the top task bar
2. Enter the docket number FDA-2010-N-0298 in the “Keyword” space
3. Hit “Search” button

1. Willa

Great idea....Consumers deserve the right to make informed decisions, particularly when it comes to food they haven't prepared themselves. Posting calorie counts on menus will help people make better choices. I wholeheartedly applaud that initiative.

July 11, 2010 at 10:26 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Marmin

This law has already hit in New York and I'm FURIOUS that it hasn't been in place from the start. Seriously, who on earth, if given the opportunity to have more information, especially about what is going down their GULLET, would have a problem with it?! You'll never look at your lunch menu the same. Meals that are described as healthy with calorie counts in the 1,000-2,000 range (yes, including SALADS) do one thing for me: help me make the best eating decision I can. Once you're informed, you have no one to blame but yourself – and thats probably the consequence most people do not want to face. It sure as hell is your right to eat what you want and how much you want but if you are going to complain about the food revolution going on today, then you can't complain about your cancer later in life. Thats reality.

July 11, 2010 at 10:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. capnmike

More laws. More regulations. More invasion of privacy and destruction of what few freedoms remain. We have got to be the most over-regulated society in the world. And why? BECAUSE PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS. The "land of the free" has become the land of the lazy whining couch-potato who blames everybody else for his own failures. You don';t like what you get at restaurants? LEARN TO COOK.

July 11, 2010 at 11:28 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Leah (TXanimal)

As a society, we've become complacent with regards to nutrition. Most people don't KNOW HOW to eat healthy...if this causes people to pause and wonder "what are carbohydrates anyway?", and thus "take responsibility for their own actions", is that a BAD THING?

July 11, 2010 at 18:45 | Report abuse |
  4. Erika

It is absolutely helpful. In New York, all menus must have calories posted. We slowly begin to understand the calorie system, gain a clearer perspective of calories, and are now used to it. It definitely helps us make better eating decisions.

July 11, 2010 at 11:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. oldenavy

Oh puhleeze. Our nanny government monitors should take their inclination to control others and focus solely on abusing themselves. They would have more fun and we could move on nicely without them nagging us.

July 11, 2010 at 12:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. HS

We had this in New York when i was living there, and I really do feel like it made me make healthier choices.

July 11, 2010 at 12:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Woo Hoo

Who cares about the nutritional value when there is chemicals in the food that are not regulated. What is going to happen when all the natural gas wells polute all the ground water with their deadly chemicals and they seep into our food supply? Is that going to be on the nutrition list also?

July 11, 2010 at 12:56 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. JL

I recently saw some of these postings when I was vacationing in Boston. I will admit, while it makes me cringe to see the calorie counts posted for all to see, it did make me stop and think a little more about the choice I was making. While at the particular chain restaurant, I was tempted by their delicious looking almond croissant. Until I noticed it was 600 calories. D'oh! I made a different selection, which was lower in calories, and hopefully a little healthier. It definitely made me more conscious about what I was selecting!

July 11, 2010 at 13:09 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. SES

I'm old enough to remember the stink the auto manufacturers raised when Congress passed a law requiring seat belts in cars. I also remember how the cigarette manufacturers howled when the Surgeon General had the nerve to say that smoking cigarettes could kill you. The food industry is no different. It is in the business of making money and won't provide nutrition information unless forced to do so by law.
    One of the arguments the cigarette industry used was that adding warning labels to cigarette packs took away our freedom of choice. However people are still free to smoke as long as they don't force others to inhale their second hand smoke and people are going to be free to ignore nutrition information and eat what they want.
    BTW I cook at home whenever possible and didn't even have a TV in the house when my children were growing up.

July 11, 2010 at 16:24 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. WRN

Oh yeah.....government needs to take care of us stupid sheeple. How are we ever going to do anything right....especially eat....without their interventions? Perhaps we need to expand this and have committees where we submit our food orders to make sure they are approved as healthy enough (since we are not educated enough and can't think for ourselves) . Shame on all those wicked restaurants who serve delicious unhealthy foods even though the majority of people demands otherwise. Yep, yep, yep. Go get them, Government!

July 11, 2010 at 16:24 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Emily

Becca, I too struggle with anorexia and was going to leave the same comment. Eating is a struggle enough, but to have to look at the calorie fat content, and other nutritional content makes it impossible. I agree that this just a band-aid to a deeper problem that needs to be addressed.

July 11, 2010 at 17:13 | Report abuse |
    • steve

You seem to confuse the notion of government provided information with the notion of an edict from an unrepresentative form of government that removes choice and due process. Do you feel the same way about warnings on cigarette packages? Or on medications that could damage you? People still have the choice to use tobacco and to buy potentially hurtful meds.

July 11, 2010 at 21:06 | Report abuse |
    • Wade Greenlee

Steve, have you not been paying attention over the last 20 years as to what our government does. Give "it" and inch, and "it" takes a mile. Pretty soon all those bad menu items would be declared too unhealthy for us, and since everyone knows that government has our best interests at heart, they would be eventually banned. I agree that information is good, but do you really think it would end there? I'm not a smoker, but the idea that the government can outlaw smoking in a private business is ridiculous. If I don't want to breath in the smoke in a private business, I go elsewhere. I'm not too much of a radical, but I can certainly foresee the government doing just that with "bad" food.

July 12, 2010 at 01:52 | Report abuse |
  11. jennybean

I think the calorie posting should be required for chain restaurants only (Burger King, etc). The small restaurant that only exists in a small town should be exempt.
    I agree with SES. The government is doing something good for a change here .. providing information. I greatly appreciate knowing the calorie count in foods. I can make a better decision. Unfortunatelely, common sense cannot be used to guess calorie counts. While most people know that meat and cheese and butter and pasta are caloric, there are many supposedly healthy foods that are high in caloric density, sugar, and fat content. I suggest everyone that likes smoothies be sure to see how much sugar and calories are contained in the drink. Some may shock you ... where you may as well be drinking regular soda.
    Even with calorie counts readily available on menu's, portion size is so important. I try to eat a low to moderate carb, vegan diet. The low calorie vegetables can be eaten with abandon. If I, however, began eating full fat dairy, I would have to carefully watch portion size.

July 11, 2010 at 17:20 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Leah (TXanimal)

It only applies to restaurants with 20+ locations.

July 11, 2010 at 18:48 | Report abuse |
  12. The_Mick

I think it's a good idea even though only a small percentage of people will pay any attention to the calorie listings. Perhaps enough will that restaurants will offer smaller sizes. One way restaurants have gained sales dollars is to increase the size of each item and then slowly raise prices to match during good economies. When I was 1960's high school teenager working the grill at night at a fast-food restaurant, the largest fries and drinks were smaller than the small fries and drinks now. People buying a Quarter Pounder were considered gluttonous. Now companies are coming out with triple decker hamburgers (3/8 pound) and 1/3 pounders. But where are the "meal deals" with a regular 1/8 pound hamburger or cheeseburger, REALLY small container of fries, and a 12 oz soda?

July 11, 2010 at 19:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. oneStarman

SUGAR AND FAT ARE CHEAP – That's why fat and sugar (especially corn sugar) are the main ingredients in the American diet. It maximizes the profits for companies that would feed you ground glass if it made them more money and they could get away with it. If Madison Avenue tells you to eat Dog Poop – you know you will gobble it up. Labeling is good – FDA requirements for non-poisonous food would be better – taxing high sugar and fat content for disincentive to manufacture it might work best.

July 11, 2010 at 19:35 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Susie

I'm all for taxing junk food! The healthy stuff does cost more, that's because the ingredients are higher quality and healthier.

July 11, 2010 at 20:43 | Report abuse |
  14. Stacey

You can take the information provided or leave it–you DO have the choice. I think providing caloric information will help many, not all, but many people–it certainly helps me make better choices.

July 11, 2010 at 20:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Lori

It doesn't matter whether other people are fat or thin, healthy or not. Each of us has a right to know the calories, fat and fiber of the foods we are ordering. I also want to know if it contains dairy products (Lactose Intolerance) and if it is made with monosodium glutameate. Without that information, some of us choose to eat at home rather than eat out and find out we shouldn't have.eaten that meal! All we want are the facts. We can choose for ourselves what to order.

July 11, 2010 at 20:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Susie

Everybody needs to learn to calorie count. Of course the kind of calories matter, like carb vs protein vs saturated fat vs unsaturated fat. All calories in Gudernoobs by WooHoo Foods are healthy, plus they have omega-3s in them!

July 11, 2010 at 20:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. steve

Ignorance is bliss. When I first noticed the calories listed for ONE SLICE of a cheese cake type at The Cheesecake Factory it was absolutely amazing! I truly had no idea how much it was. I don't remember the exact number (I have never gone back and that was 3 years ago) but it was something on the order of 8 or 9 HUNDRED CALORIES! One slice! Yes, of course, I know that cheese cake (DUH!) is high in calories. But without the actual number I seriously underestimated my indulgence. I liked not knowing if I am to be honest. So much easier that way to deny! So for all of us "I really-don't-eat-that-much" folks who have become rather fleshy, you probably are CLUELESS! about those numbers. So, post those numbers! Post them now! And teach them in school!

July 11, 2010 at 20:54 | Report abuse | Reply
    • mkjp

Agreed! Not everyone will stop eating certain foods because of how bad they are, but some of us will and I would love to have the information thrown in my face as soon as I sit down to read a menu. I just hope I have the same kind of willpower you do to avoid delicious things that are disgustingly bad.

July 12, 2010 at 11:51 | Report abuse |
  18. Richard Reno Neff

Great! And they ought to post sugar, sodium and cholesterol levels, too.

July 11, 2010 at 21:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. MoodyMoody

If you are like me, and don't live in an area where the nutrition info is required, and you don't want to surf every time you eat out, consider a $10 investment in Calorie King's list of calories in many different foods, including examples from many of the big chain restaurants. It's updated every year. I don't eat out as much in 2010, so I haven't bought the latest, but I'll probably have to get one in 2011 because my 2009 is getting so messed up.

July 11, 2010 at 21:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Ken

Lets be honest, this law will make little difference in eating habits. For example, Burger King lists a Calorie Menue on panels as you enter the store. But I've never seen one person reading them. What they do is head in, look at the pretty pictures on the menu, and order items based on the pictures or based on what they've gotten before.

I'm not opposed to the law. But really, I do not think it will do one damn bit of good. If people by now do not know that eating a Wendy's Triple Cheeseburger with Bacon is not all that good for them, well, putting numbers on a chart is going to do nothing to change what they do.

July 11, 2010 at 22:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. runner920

Awesome, another way for government to attempt to save us from ourselves.

Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

July 11, 2010 at 22:34 | Report abuse | Reply
    • greenmoney

Not so much. You can still eat whatever you want, you just now have more information to base it on. I prefer vegetarian. My boyfriend is a meat eater on a low carb diet (diabetic). He tries to make sure his mainly meat meals do not contain hidden sugar. I'd rather aviod all the meat and dairy.

July 12, 2010 at 00:00 | Report abuse |
  22. InEvanston

You may think you can guess the calories in a restaurant meal, but usually you can't. I asked for the fat and calorie content of my favorite pasta dish at Chili's once. The guy came back and whispered it back to me that it had 1,200 calories and 97 grams of fat. My jaw almost hit the floor. it was 2/3 of the calories I should eat in an entire day. I ordered something else.

IPackaged and restaurant foods add lots of fat and salt to their food items so they taste good and you want to buy it. Printing the information on the menu will help the consumer spot this and make informed choices. If they don't care, they can order it anyway!

July 11, 2010 at 22:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Megan

I 100% agree with this. I also think menu items should be labeled as vegan, gluten-free, and vegetarian when they are.

July 11, 2010 at 22:53 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Wade Greenlee

Maybe the government should ban all restaurants, and start it's own catering business where nobody has a choice and everyone must eat what's served to them. It's called free choice, people. Tell your local restaurant you will only eat there if they provide this same information. If there's enough voices, they will comply to stay in business. I think that's kinda what "freedom" means. Maybe we've lost that whole idea in America.

July 12, 2010 at 02:02 | Report abuse |
    • Megan

Wade Greenlee, I already only eat at restaurants that are open and informed about the food they serve, because I am vegan. Thankfully where I live (Austin, TX) there are tons of options, but I also don't eat at any chains – only local places. Chains never seem to know what's in their food and tend to be less up front about it. They also tend to only serve meat/cheese/potatoes kind of meals.

July 12, 2010 at 08:21 | Report abuse |
  24. HS

Its been mandatory in NYC for years now and it hasn't changed people's behaviors at all from what I've read, but it is nice to be able to make an informed decision.

July 12, 2010 at 00:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Ituri

Most other civilized nations DEMAND information on all their food. They don't let half the cr*p into their food in Canada, Britain, Germany, France, etc. We don't even know whats in our food! Does nobody find that pathetic?

Congress has allowed the food industries to run as corporations. Lowest cost, highest profit, fewest regulation. More chemicals, more pesticides, more toxic ingredients, more anything that helps their bottom dollar. They run like a business, not like a food industry that impacts people and health, and so long as they feed Congress their scooby snacks they get everything they want, while the people get less quality and less information.

There is no reason we shouldn't know EVERYTHING about our food. Whats in it, what is put in it at restaurants, where its from, what quality it is, etc. But this would mean trouble for the businesses that profit off our lack of knowledge.

July 12, 2010 at 00:23 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Mary

Yes, yes,... sorta. I want to have it posted wherever it's a chain. Some number- maybe more than 50 restaurants? should have it posted.
    I do NOT want the local Mom & Pop,( or Mom & Mom, or Pop & Pop's) to have to go out of business over this. I do NOT want to have my favorite free wheeling, place that likes to cook what is local & in season restaurants to have to do this. The cost is exorbitant to do it if you are cooking fresh and different on a regular basis. They cannot print up fresh menus and do the calorie count for us or their costs would be too high.
    My local Jewish Bakery? No, I don't want them out of business over this.
    The ingredient list works, if you take the time to look it over.
    On the other hand- yes, it is wonderful for the chains to have it posted. Since they have the 'wow, we have a change once a year!' kind of menus, it is not too much to ask of them.
    Balance!

July 12, 2010 at 00:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Wade Greenlee

If people don't realize that most fast food is "bad" for them, what will the caloric content matter to them? How many people do you think are really going to take the time to read that information? Kind of makes the idea of "fast food" a little ironic.

July 12, 2010 at 01:38 | Report abuse | Reply
    • mkjp

True, but hopefully it won't just apply to Burger King. places like Chilis, Applebees, TGIFridays, will be affected as well. So people going out to a slightly nicer meal will be able to make more informed decisions from the menu.

July 12, 2010 at 11:46 | Report abuse |
  28. Michele

I have very much appreciated having the calorie counts displayed in some of the restaurants I have been to. Panera Bread is one of the easiest...it's right up there on the menu board, and even though I am very conscious of how I eat the majority of the time, having it right there in front of me makes me even more so, and enables me to put together some meal choices and feel good about them. I am all for it!

July 12, 2010 at 01:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. billr

just more crap the goverment is forcing on bussiness and consumers,

like making all the laws that agencies have to have laws / rules/ training written in a dozen languages. waste of time and money

July 12, 2010 at 06:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Jason

The only problem I see with this law is that it isn't going to do anything but inform people of how bad the food is for you. Do what they did to cigarettes, and tax it excessively.
    If a person smoking a cigarette has to pay nearly 2 dollars tax because of the burden they place on the health care system, then a person chowing down at fast food restaurants, and other food chains, then they too should have to pay for the same burden that their future heart disease will place on our health care system.
    Unhealthy eating habits kill more people then tobacco, so these should be taxed more heavily, and warning labels should be placed on all food showing high calories. "May cause risk of heart attack, stroke, or diabetes"

July 12, 2010 at 07:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. hokiegirl7

I am all for restaurants having to post nutritional information. I mostly cook at home, but do like to enjoy a meal out on occasion. I am health conscious and am appauled to k now that some of the "healthy" foods on menus are, in fact, not healthy.

For example, a side of "Fresh Steamed Veggies" seems like a healthier option to me over the "Parmesean Mashed Potatoes." After finding the nutrition facts online for this particular restaurant, I find that the potatoes are in fact lower in calories AND fat than the veggies! They apparently must dump tablespoons of butter on the veggies after they are steamed. But just going on the menu description alone, you have no idea.

I think chefs should be more conscious about preparing healthy meals. That does not mean that every meal offered has to be lettuce, poached chicken and a plain baked potato. However, dumping gobs of oil in a pan or slathering on tablespoons of butter to veggies or to "finish off" a steak is not necessary. If you are a good chef who knows food, you do not need all of that excess fat to make food taste good.

July 12, 2010 at 08:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Nathan

Okay... I like the idea of posting calorie and nutritional information for all items on the menu – I know that seeing this information and realizing that the burger, which I really wanted, was going to be more than 1/3 of the calories I should eat in a day has deterred me from ordering what I really want and leaning toward a salad... This is going to work, for some people.

That said, I don't think it is enough. I think that the government should start TAXING THIS CRAP TO HIGH HEAVEN. Think about it: Why do people eat so much junk? Because it is cheap. I can go to a fast food joint and pickup a 1000 calorie lunch for $5-$7, which isn't much. If I really want to, I can order from a $1 menu, and eat more calories for the same (or less) money. Let's tax it... Lets make all of those fatties (myself included), who want the angus burger with bacon, cheddar and mayonnaise have what they want – let them pay for it too.

I live in NYS, where the state government just passed a $1.60 tax increase on cigarettes... I might still smoke, but I'm smoking a lot less, because it is hard to reconcile the idea of spending ten dollars for something that is killing me... Same thing with the bacon, cheddar and mayonnaise burger.

July 12, 2010 at 10:13 | Report abuse | Reply
    • mkjp

I completely agree with you that if the price of the junk food is raised people might stop eating it because they won't be able to afford it. However, this will only work if we can somehow lower the price of the healthy food elsewhere. The main reason (I think) people load up shopping carts with chips and soda instead of carrots and milk is the price difference. Simply making it hard to afford the junk will just mean that many people will find it hard to afford any food at all. With cigarette and alcohol taxes, people who cannot afford it can just quite smoking and drinking. But we cannot simply quit eating.

July 12, 2010 at 11:43 | Report abuse |
  33. Jrad

They should just have a 'fatty' scale. This would work like a graph of sorts with the items on the menu that have high caloric and fat contents would be portrayed by a morbidly obese person. That way, when someone orders like say, a Big Mac, or a Baconator, they would get an image of a disgusting morbidly obese picture on their food. The scale would decrease, obviously, for items that have less caloric and fat content.

Either that or the government should just tax the heck out of unhealthy food, on the scale of cigarrettes or alchohol. And yes, I both drink and smoke myself – I'm willing to accept the hit...not that I have a choice in the matter, aside from quitting.

July 12, 2010 at 11:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. mkjp

I mostly eat at chain type restaurants and would be very happy to see nutritional info printed on the menu. As someone who tries to watch what I eat to some extent, that would make my life much easier. I know at least some McDonald's locations are printing nutritional info on their packaging, and it was rather sickening to see just how many calories are in a big mac...All in all I don't see the problem with making the information available to those of us who will read it and use it to make our choices.

July 12, 2010 at 11:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Rick McDaniel

Make them state the calorie content of EVERYTHING they advertise on TV!

July 12, 2010 at 11:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Andrea Myllymaki

I definitely think all of the calories, fat, and other ingredients should be listed on all restaurant menus, Sometimes when we order salads, we think we are doing good, and just the opposite is true.

July 12, 2010 at 16:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Lily

MADISON PARK – Thank you so much for posting this article with specific instructions on how to post a comment. Can you or CNN write more articles just like this that describe other issues and How To Leave Comments for Gov Regulations that affect us?

Thanks so much, and keep up the good work!

July 12, 2010 at 17:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Renee

absolutely, provide me with the as much information you can fit on the menus! I find I can modify many of the foods to make a decent meal at a restaurant if I know where I am starting from. However, if we are left to "guess" what the food nutrition is, you can bet we'll be guessing on the low end.

Why should we not have information about the food that fuels our bodies?? I like being in control of the foods I eat, it is my body and the more I know the better off I am. If someone wants to ignore the information, then that is fine too. Just like smokers, for some people they just don't care about the health risks, but for me, I do care. I agree with many of you, I think we would be shocked to find out how unhealthy some foods are. I always go onto fast food websites and figure the healthiest way I can eat a certain meal by omitting dressing, switching out white rice, buying the small size...without the nutrition information available I wouldn't be able to do that.

People gripe about the government controlling the food industry, personally, I don't want food businesses controlling the restaurant industry with NO accountability to the consumer. People take all kinds of short-cuts, using cheap or unhealthy food ingredients to save money. I would rather pay a bit more for healthier ingredients any day of the week.!

July 14, 2010 at 01:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Carrots Nutrition

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness on your submit is simply nice and that i can assume you're an expert in this subject. Well together with your permission allow me to clutch your RSS feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post. Thank you a million and please continue the enjoyable work.

April 13, 2012 at 13:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. 最高級 ボストンバッグ 品質

I like it when folks get together and share opinions.
    Great blog, continue the good work!

January 8, 2014 at 03:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Inflatable Bounce House, Inflatable Bouncer Slide, Giant Inflatable Bouncer With Slide

6X5M Made In China Funny Outdoor Toys 0.55Mm Pvc Inflatable Water Slide Pool With Ce/Ul Blower http://www.zzplinflatableslide.com/6x5m-made-in-china-funny-outdoor-toys-0-55mm-pvc-inflatable-water-slide-pool-with-ceul-blower/ 6X5M Made In China Funny Outdoor Toys 0.55Mm Pvc Inflatable Water Slide Pool With Ce/Ul Blower
    Inflatable Bounce House, Inflatable Bouncer Slide, Giant Inflatable Bouncer With Slide http://www.zzplinflatableslide.com/inflatable-bounce-house-inflatable-bouncer-slide-giant-inflatable-bouncer-with-slide/

January 4, 2018 at 07:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Arrow Segment Grinding Wheel

Manufacturing Cup-Shaped Inside-Segmented Straight Edger Glass Lapidary Diamond Grinding Wheel https://www.diamondsawsale.com/manufacturing-cup-shaped-inside-segmented-straight-edger-glass-lapidary-diamond-grinding-wheel.html Manufacturing Cup-Shaped Inside-Segmented Straight Edger Glass Lapidary Diamond Grinding Wheel
    Arrow Segment Grinding Wheel https://www.diamondsawsale.com/arrow-segment-grinding-wheel.html

December 3, 2018 at 02:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. WWW.XMC.PL

Of course, what a fantastic website and enlightening posts, I will bookmark your website.Best Regards!

February 2, 2021 at 11:56 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Pianino Strojenie

This is some agreeable material. It took me a while to locate this web site but it was worth the time. I noticed this post was buried in yahoo and not the first spot. This weblog has a ton of good quality material and it doesnt deserve to be burried in the search engines like that. By the way I am going to save this internet site to my favorites.

February 4, 2021 at 21:58 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. WWW.Pianino.xmc.pl

Brilliant, cheers, I will bookmark you later!

February 5, 2021 at 00:54 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. Pianino

Can you point me to good quality articles like this please?

February 5, 2021 at 23:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Metale Cechy

Zycie mozna zrozumiec, patrzac nań tylko wstecz. Zyc jednak trzeba naprzod – Soren Kierkegaard

February 7, 2021 at 14:55 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. https://thuocladientu123.com

Best view i have ever seen !

February 8, 2021 at 20:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. https://thuocladientu123.com

Best view i have ever seen !

February 9, 2021 at 02:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  50. Socjologia

I had this website bookmarked some time ago but my laptop crashed. I have since gotten a new one and it took me a while to locate this! I also really like the design though.

February 9, 2021 at 03:54 | Report abuse | Reply