home
RSS
June 21st, 2010

New study supports exclusive breastfeeding for first six months

By Miriam Falco
CNN Medical Managing Editor

New research provides more evidence that when moms exclusively breastfeed their newborns and infants for the first six months of life, they can signficantly reduce their baby's risk of serious lung and intestinal infections.

Researchers in the Netherlands looked at data from more than 4000 infants. They found that babies who were exclusively breastfed for more than four months had a "significant reduction of respiratory and gastrointestinal diseases in infants."  They also found that being breastfed until six months of age seemed to be even more protective and even appeared to reduce the number of infections for the next six months of the child's life.

The study was published in the journal Pediatrics on Monday.

The benefits of exclusive breastfeeding for the first six months – where a baby is only given breast milk, no formula or solid food or fruit juice or even water – have been known for a while.  In this study, the benefits of breastfeeding come from what's in the breast milk (which can be fed to the baby by nursing or pumping the milk and then bottle-feeding the infant).

Breast milk not only provides all the nutrients a baby needs but moms are also passing along antibodies,which help protect their little ones from infections that cause diarrhea and pneumonia, the two leading causes of child mortality worldwide according to the World Health Organization. More than 1 million child deaths could be avoided each year if more babies were exclusively breastfed during the first six months of life according to the WHO website.

"We've had various evidence for years that infectious diseases are minimized," says the Dr. Ruth Lawrence, chair of the American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Breastfeeding. "But we haven't had as much data in a developed country." Lawrence says this new study confirms what the AAP and WHO already recommend – breastfeed six months exclusively if possible.

In addition to the WHO and AAP, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, the American Academy of Family Physicians and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention all recommend exclusive breastfeeding of infants until approximately six months of age.

However, according to the CDC's 2009 breastfeeding report card, while nearly three-quarters of babies nationwide start out being breastfed, only one-third of moms were exclusively breastfeeding their babies at three months and only 14 percent were still exclusively breastfeeding at six months.

Pediatricians recognize the challenges new moms face. "It really takes a lot of dedication from the mom's standpoint [to breastfeed] day in and day out for six months," says Dr. Frank Esper, a pediatric infectious disease specialist at Rainbow Babies & Children's Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.  Esper and Lawrence as well as the CDC and WHO agree more needs to be done to help mothers continue to breastfeed in the United States and worldwide.

1. Formula saves lives

@ Graciegal–

Pacemakers allow a plethora of adults thrive when they wouldn't have before. Synthetic and processed food for adults allowed many in Haiti survive after that devastating earthquake– many thrived who would have otherwise straved. Medications which are synthetic hormones allow survivors of thyroid cancer and hysterectomies to thrive when they would not otherwise. Should these people be allowed to suffer and possibly die?

Your idea that the children of those who cannot breastfeed should be left to starve and die is ridiculous, heartless and more than all else lacks intelligence.

June 22, 2010 at 16:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. mommy love

'So now a plethora of babies have issues because we are allowing them to thrive when they wouldn't have before."

wow. just wow. that is the most ridiculously horrible thing I have read in a long, long time.

June 22, 2010 at 21:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Cheryl

The new healthcare reform law will require what many state laws have already required: that working nursing moms be given breaks to pump and a private clean (not a restroom stall) place to pump for the 1st year after delivery. I am hoping this will help more mothers nurse for longer after going back to work. If you work someplace that you don't think will be compliant with the new law by next year- you should ask your HR person what the plans at your company are to get compliant.

June 22, 2010 at 21:56 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Joan Donnaway

The postings by the 2 Doctors should be highlighted. They do speak with the most wisdom of all. I'm a mother of 3 adult children that I nursed for a total of 5 years (all 3 combined). The 1 nursed the longest appears to have benefited the most. She was born in Scandinavia where women could choose (Way back then!!!) between 10 months maternity leave @ 100% pay or 12 months @ 80% pay. Most chose 12 months. Fathers were also entitled to a year of leave. Few babies had to be in day care before 2 years of age. It's WAY past time for the US to join the civilized world!!!!!

June 23, 2010 at 01:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. mikki

We need to stop arguing over what's "best" and stop making moms feel bad for needing to use formula. (Similarly, pro-formula parents need to stop lashing out at BF moms and groups since not everyone is militant and mean as some would have you believe). The U.S. needs to focus on how to make breastfeeding possible for many more women, which includes proper support, better maternity leave, better wages for women, and a change in overall attitudes towards childrearing and breastfeeding.

June 23, 2010 at 09:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. mikki

@MD – "for many of my female friends, the stress of breast feeding has been the biggest contributor to their post partum depression. "

I would question that to some extent. The difficulty and challenges of new motherhood and breastfeeding I understand. But NOT breastfeeding is actually more likely to contribute to PPD because the breastfeeding hormone (oxytocin) is not released – which helps promote love and bonding in the mother.

June 23, 2010 at 09:54 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Meredith

The percentage of women who actually *CAN'T* bf is TINY. Many women are lead to believe that they can't bf and indeed it is difficult for many women.

I'm sure no one wants to make women who can't bf feel uncomfortable, but it is important to challenge the notion of "I didn't make enough milk" and a culture that does not support bfing.

June 23, 2010 at 10:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Meredith

Before formula, infants did not routinely die from lack of milk. There were wet nurses and most cultures have a standard "formula" of some type of gruel to feed infants.

June 23, 2010 at 10:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. ahm

I breastfed my baby and had to go back to work when he was four months old. I was able to pump at work but had a male coworker who would "moo" a couple of times into the building-wide intercom whenever he couldn't find me and thought I might be pumping. I'm not sure who was more immature at that point – my infant son, or my 20-ish coworker. It was embarrassing but also funny, and defused some of the awkwardness caused by Americans' inaccurate perceptions of breastfeeding as sexual.

June 23, 2010 at 10:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. mim

HELLO LADIES!

Yes, breastfeeding is THE thing to do. It's proven to boost the immune system for a lifetime of your child, it's the proper fat/protein ratio for a human (as opposed to cow or soy, the proper temperature, no bottles to sterilize and lug along on outings/trips, and it is what a baby needs to develop mentally, provided you are eating well and not abusing yourself by what you put into your mouth. Six months out of your life to effect the life of another is not asking too much, is it?

June 23, 2010 at 10:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. B

No matter what you think or what your situation is, the fact is that breastmilk is the norm and should be the standard for infant feeding. Its not better then formula- formula is not as good as breastmilk. Thats a pretty important change in words. Formula should be the last resort- and should be available for those babies and mothers who cannot or will not nurse for whatever reason. And there are women who cannot produce milk, babies who have problems with sucking etc. But that doesnt change the facts- to say that breastmilk and artificial food (formula) is the same, is wrong. There has not been any strong success in creating a formula that truly is the same as breastmilk- and unless there is (and you cant expect formula makers to really tell you that), formula should be looked at as a health product that has its own risks. And for every story that you hear about "my child did fine on formula" "I did fine on formula"- well, there are people who do ok on lower nutrionally value foods too and there are many more when you look at the population level instead of the individual level who did not do well. Again, formula was intended as a medical support product, not as a replacement for nursing. The official recommendation btw for infant feeding is nursing, then pumped breastmilk in a bottle, then someone's donated breastmilk and in last place is formula. Formula should be the last option (though I do undertand the EWWW factor for using someone else's milk...)

As for why more women are not succesful at nursing- in the US we have 2 major issues. One is the lack of support in society for breasttfeeding and the other is lack of support in the workplace. My guess is that if we could tackel the workplace issues- and force companies to have nursing-friendly environments and policies, then we'd see more acceptance by society.

It should be every baby's right, not privelege, to drink the milk that was made for it- and that milk is made by mom, as a natural part of the childbearing process and NOT by chemicals, additives and milk from other species put together by technicians. And women have the right to know that they CAN choose what to feed thier child but that the standard is breastmilk, and that anything less than that is less nutritious. Formula is fine, its acceptable and ok for your child- but its not the same as breastmilk. Women deserve to be able to make the most informed decision- and the platitudes we read that say that both milk and formula are the same, do no service to any woman.

June 24, 2010 at 00:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. NJ

Great research, but old news.
    – funny how we have to document stuff we know instinctively.
    -As a maternal-neonatal nurse I'm fully aware that some women 'can't breastfeed /make enough milk.
    -My concern is that some didn't get enough help/education from medical staff.
    -There are lots of things that can help, if only the doctors and nurses would access the info and spend time supporting their patients. It is their responsibility!
    – I always tell my patients:
    1st. give your baby nourishment,
    2nd, breastmilk if possible,
    3rd. from the breast if you can.
    4th. for as long as you are able. [yes, that means beyond 6 months as you wean onto solids]

June 24, 2010 at 13:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. EMama

I am amazed at how venomous the people representing both sides of this issue are getting. It clearly illustrates just how emotionally loaded this issue is to all moms, regardless of your choices...

I agree that the percentage of women in American who truly are not physically able to produce enough milk is teeny – around 4%. HOWEVER I don't feel that that statistic takes into account the current "standard" birthing practices being practiced in American hospitals, many of which affect the start and ultimate outcome of a breastfeeding relationship. IVs with steady fluid being pumped into a laboring woman, epidurals, local anesthesia, c-section (currently at a rate of 30+% nationwide and as high as 50% in some major cities) can all contribute to a low supply in the early days. Likewise with a birth that is traumatic to a woman, be it over her perceived pain/fear level, the use of forceps, etc. Once a baby has made their entrance into the world there is another batch of practices that can affect or alter the start of breastfeeding: removing the baby from the mother to clean/weigh/measure/vaccinate, putting antibiotic drops into a newborn's eyes, and of course removal to a nursery (although thankfully that practice seems to be on the way out) .
    all of these things can hinder the start of breastfeeding.

I'm not trying to make an anti-hospital-birth stance here, but all of the noted items above can negatively affect the start of breastfeeding. There are a whole slew of hormones flowing through the female body at the time of labor and delivery, many of which are in place to aid in the start of breastfeeding. Unnatural births and all of the practices that go along with them can all ultimately interfere with those hormones, making the start of milk production difficult.

I believe that many women who experience births like the ones listed above (and those are the vast majority in the US), are not aware of their birth choices being a possible factor in their ability to breastfeed down the line. So if they say they tried and didn't have a supply after experiencing a traumatic birth – they are not lying, or not not-putting forth the effort! That was their actual experience.

Does this mean moms who have a c-section cannot breastfeed? Of course not – it just might take a little more effort. But since the hardest part of starting a breastfeeding relationship is just that – starting it! – shouldn't we try to align as many factors as possible to facilitate that??

To all moms, moms-to-be – and heck, the dads, too, since so many of them on here seem to be equally judge-y! – EDUCATE YOURSELVES about the pregnancy and birth process in advance, and the entire time you are pregnant! Make whatever choices seem best to you – including breastfeeding or not – but at least know what's happening with your body in advance. Unfortunately you cannot leave these decisions to your doctors, nurses and even most lactation consultants. Doctors and nurses are there to make sure you and your baby do not die. Period. This simultaneously ensures that they will not face a practice-ending lawsuit. Since the mother-infant mortality rates of recent centuries are quite low, there is no reason for all of these medical interventions. This is one area where technology is not helping a field advance. You need to understand what's happening to your own body and be your own advocate!

So – educate yourself: read Michel Odent, Ina May Gaskin, Jack Newman, 'Breastfeeding Made Simple', anything by Dr. William Sears, see the movie The Business of Being Born. Get support lined up in advance: go to La Leche League, and/or find an INTERNATIONAL BOARD Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC – big distinction in the certifications). Make friends with other moms-to-be who have the same breastfeeding goals as you do.

I agree that better maternity leave policies, as well as better facilities at offices to pump are necessities in this country, however, I think we could make some true changes to the breastfeeding statistics of the US by looking at an even earlier part of the process – BIRTH.

June 24, 2010 at 15:39 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. NJ

I totally agree with EMama. When I first taught Prenatal Education in the '60s many women were prepared to work at their birth to the betterment of baby and mum. Unfortunately nowadays by far the majority are uneducated about birth and 'prepared' to let technology take over saying "I'll try to deliver naturally but use whatever I need, without learning any techniques etc. to help. Same goes for breastfeeding "I'll try to breastfeed if I can, the nurses will show me how", without any idea what the normal progression of milk production or learning curve of mother and baby skills. It's no wonder the rate of medical intervention and bottle feeding go up and all of the natural sequelae.

June 27, 2010 at 17:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. RT

I agree that the number of woman who cannot produce is teeny. I also agree that there is no where NEAR enough support for new mothers. Given the right support many woman could figure out how to nurse. Additionally nursing is NOT easy in the beginning. It takes hard work and a commitment on the part of a mom.

The American environment that we live in, is also very different from other countries. Many countries live with their extended families, thereby giving a new mother that natural support they need. You don't find that in the US.

I also think that besides nursing, a lot has to do on the home environment. I wasn't breastfed, and can count on my hand how many times I have gotten sick and needed antibiotic, and I am close to 30. All my siblings are this way.

I personally choose to breastfeed because a. I can, and I have a tongue tied child, so I don't find that excuse valid. b. I don't work, because daycare would cost more then I would make anyways. C. It is important to me. I want to know that I gave my children the best that I could. Yes, sometimes it has been hard. Yes, sometimes I have had to bring him places. Yes, my boobs are more south of the border then I would like. But it is a worthy sacrifice to make. I even had a surgery after one of my children, and pumped the whole time.

That being said, so long as you are feeding your baby, I don't care. Yes breast is best, but if it is the difference of your baby being fed or not, feed your baby.

June 29, 2010 at 12:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Aubrey & Gavin's Mommy

Look people, this is a news article. It reports the facts. I am sorry if you are offended because you feel guilty or feel as though the article's purpose is to make you feel guilty if you didn't breastfeed. Putting "if possible" is a ridiculous suggestion. The purpose of any news article is to give information, not coddle people. Get over it!!

June 30, 2010 at 21:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. mamaof3

On a bright note, the new healthcare legislation mandates employers provide a place for moms to pump at work. From an April CNN article:
    Nursing mothers will now get additional support, thanks to page 1239 of the health care bill that President Obama recently signed into law. It requires employers to provide "a place, other than a bathroom, that is shielded from view and free from intrusion from co-workers and the public, which may be used by an employee to express breast milk." Only companies with less than 50 employees can claim it's an undue hardship.

It is time for the rubber to meet the road. I am a huge breastfeeding advocate. However, I think if we are ever going to see any meaningful change in the numbers, we need to structure things in such a way that moms don't receive the message of "breastfeeding is wonderful. Feel guilty if you don't. But if you do breastfeed, hide at home for the next year because *NO ONE* wants to see you do *that* in public. Most states have laws that protect a mother from being charged with indecency or similar charges; however, there are rarely repercussions for businesses who ask a mother to leave for nursing in public. For those who act as though anyone and everyone should cover, not all babies are cooperative w/ being covered, particularly as they hit 5-6 months and older. If we want more moms to breastfeed, and we want them to nurse longer, then it is time to make sure that they feel secure in their legal protections and public support for breastfeeding. Sending a message that it is great, provided you do it at home and not out in public isn't the way to get women to nurse beyond those first few weeks and months.
    Pumping rooms and breaks, along with public support and better laws protecting breastfeeding mothers would go a long way, as would better breastfeeding education for physicians and other healthcare providers. Too many moms are still getting erroneous advice from docs who insist they are breastfeeding friendly. Then a bump in the road pops up and they suggest formula as a first line of defense when it might not need to be the *first* course of action in a mom who wants to continue nursing.

July 5, 2010 at 00:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Grandma

My daughter did not like the sensation of breastfeeding – it caused feelings of depression – so she pumped milk for a year and fed it to her baby in a bottle – while being a full-time college student. Her baby was 18 months old before she had a single sick day. They are completely naturally bonded and the only problem my daughter had with her choice of how to feed her baby was a sense of criticism from nursing mothers and experts that she wasn't doing it 'right.'

I think more American mothers would breastfeed if they knew pumping milk exclusively was an option and also if they knew how much more quickly they would lose their pregnancy weight. Sadly, the more militant breastfeeding moms and orgs look down on the promotion of 'cosmetic' effects of breastfeeding as well as the practice of pumping exclusively. It's their way or the highway.

July 12, 2010 at 02:58 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Ellen

I was one of those moms who tried very hard to breastfeed her first child, but he wouldn't latch on. I said, "Not everyone can breastfeed." Within five days, I turned to formula.

I now think that only a VERY SMALL fraction of moms actually can't breastfeed because I had a different attitude with the second baby. Even though he, too, would not latch on I was determined that I would breastfeed my child no matter what. I had the help of family and lactation consultants who called me every single day for two weeks. This, along with a number of medical supplies (a pump, nipple shields, a syringe, feeding my baby pumped breastmilk, etc.) and two weeks of nonstop attempts to breastfeed, my baby finally latched on. I can understand why many women would have said, "I can't breastfeed", and given up, I think that in most cases it is possible. Just try...and try...and try. It's worth it.

July 12, 2010 at 09:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Belle

Reading these comments, I can't help but think there's way too much criticism and nowhere near enough acceptance and support going around – everyone comes in for it for one reason or another: breastfeeding mothers, mothers who pump exclusively, mothers who feed formula. BF *is* better for babies and mothers, but no one is helped by shaming, guilt, and heavyhanded tactics. I was horrified at the lactation 'experts' who came into my daughters' hospital rooms and instead of information and support offered with a spirit of respect, used terrible metaphors about formula feeding and acted like they were missionaries try to save the souls of the ignorant natives. Along the way they did encounter some nonjudgmental helpers but shouldn't everyone strive to be respectful?

No two sets of mothers and babies are alike. Not every mother is fortunate enough to have the time and environment that supports a three-month struggle to successfully breastfeed. Any approach to increasing the number of BF mothers has to respect the mother's autonomy and her response to her particular life situation, and to scrupulously avoid the use of hyperbole and guilt. For some mothers, formula is better than trying to breastfeed. Everyone deserves the right to feel comfortable with her choice – comfortable enough not to judge others in different circumstances.

July 12, 2010 at 11:46 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. adwoa gyimah

i had my baby and for the first 4days i wasnt producing breast milk.mind you im not a teen.i switched to formula as a suppliment.i tried breastfeeding along side it but i realised i still wasnt producing enough breastmilk.as my baby grows he gets more hungrier.so then i was left with no option than to continue with the formula and my inadequate breastmilk.exclusive breastfeeding is the best but some of us are left with no option.

June 21, 2011 at 12:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. fieryy-AA

Which laptop is better ..?

April 11, 2012 at 04:58 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. antonyspt

Hello evrybody.

May 24, 2012 at 22:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. PavelZhniva

С разгаром недели! И пусть мечты сбудутся на выходные 🙂
    [IMG]http://ha7.ru/uploads/fotos/01380.jpg[/IMG]

May 25, 2012 at 17:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. stunser

Hi all.

May 26, 2012 at 09:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Tiedodia

buy a http://www.studyfashiondress for gift

August 2, 2012 at 01:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. CamillaY7

Appunto ho aggiunto che scivola e si ferma dopo tutto sommato , ammesso il quale nй sia un impianto a paese verso quale luogo scivola e va a modi un mucchio ai piedi del addobbo.....

Le informazioni richieste sono contenute in questo articolo http://www.euroforyou.org/tempo-libero/garage-in-legno-per-tutte-le-esigenze-e-per-tutte-le-tasche.html

August 3, 2012 at 22:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Porokblesbabe

hello you can download fresh key for antiviruses
    Link Below Now!
    Download Free Kaspersky Keys and Nod32 Keys

August 21, 2012 at 15:20 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Burberry Bags

I happen to be commenting to let you know of the outstanding discovery our daughter had reading through your webblog. She mastered many details, which include what it is like to possess a marvelous teaching mindset to let most people without hassle fully understand a number of hard to do subject matter. You undoubtedly surpassed our expected results. Thank you for supplying the essential, safe, revealing and in addition cool tips on that topic to Kate.

September 8, 2012 at 02:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. HepbroorgeGob

Louis Vuitton Sneakers Men

Louis Vuitton Luggage Cheap

Cheap Louis Vuitton Bag

Louis Vuitton Handbags For Cheap

September 14, 2012 at 18:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. xprofilejobs

[b][/b]

[b][/b]

November 3, 2012 at 11:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. adessulpags

Hey i am new here but i think he is right.

March 24, 2013 at 07:38 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Andrey

Unknown message

March 27, 2013 at 10:28 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Admin

Unknown message

March 31, 2013 at 08:26 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Kergebrariecy

Good day! Recently I came across [url=http://www.electricianstoolstore.com.au/www/content/default.aspx?cid=751]hole saws[/url]. What do you think?

Any feedback? Is it worth to use them?

April 9, 2013 at 23:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Wes Helsing

The Louis Vuitton label was founded by Vuitton in 1854 on Rue Neuve des Capucines in Paris, France. Louis Vuitton had observed that the HJ Cave Osilite[7] trunk could be easily stacked and in 1858, Vuitton introduced his flat-bottom trunks with trianon canvas, making them lightweight and airtight...;:.

My own web site
    <http://www.caramoantourpackage.com/index.php

June 2, 2013 at 13:09 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. [JHGDTDKJF]

download from hear :

Facebook Hacker V9.7 – Download Free Facebook Hacker V9.7
    Facebook Login Hack 2014 – Download Facebook Login Hack 2014
    Facebook Hacker Pro Working 100% – Download Facebook Hacker Pro Working
    Facebook Hack Password Hack 2014 Download In Description Facebook Hack

September 26, 2014 at 02:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. drozd

[u]http://turbobit.net/download/folder/1084161[/u] – Kluchi, bazy, soft k antivirusu Kasperskogo (Keys, bases, soft for Kaspersky antivirus)

January 27, 2015 at 02:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. beecrenna

Hey guys! I'm finally late home now and I decent wated to becme a lively video on what I deem concerning griptape on Penny boards.My victory penny board a commendable suprise from the girlfriend!http://www.skateboards-sale.com/

March 16, 2016 at 21:26 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. Emma Gedge

Thank you so much for this info! I wish I could have been this eloquent and well-informed when it comes to breastfeeding issues. I've learned a lot from here.

July 18, 2018 at 05:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. JamesSooks

Deca Durabolin Prescription
    A great idea that a majority of traders could use is to make a principle the place you immediately market away your shares if they decline in worth by about 8% in the unique stock selling price. Plenty of times' stockholders are praying for a come back that never ever will come, and so they find yourself losing much more cash.
    Turinabol 7 Weeks
    Consider above the fold when building your emails. In classifieds, something on top of the webpage folds functions considerably more noticeably than fabric lower on the webpage. If a person must browse downward to view your get in touch with to measures element, chances are excellent they may not actually view it, a lot less simply click it.
    Oxymetazoline Hcl
    Usually apply a heat protectant spray in your locks well before by using a curling metal, level steel or locks clothes dryer. Heat can damage the hair, making it brittle, dried out and packed with break up ends. Exactly like their label signifies, warmth protectant sprays jacket the hair to guard it from your heat. This gives it to be sleek, modern and shiny irrespective of how you opt to style the hair.
    Turinabol Evolutionary

February 14, 2019 at 23:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Karasel

CDC s national survey of Maternity Practices in Infant Nutrition and Care (mPINC) assesses maternity care practices and provides feedback to encourage hospitals to make improvements that better support breastfeeding. Data for this report come from the 2018 mPINC survey. From 2007 to 2015, CDC administered the mPINC survey every 2 years. mPINC was revised in 2018 and these data should NOT be compared to previous mPINC survey years.

November 25, 2020 at 14:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. TylerBub

Болт высокопрочный М20х60, М20х65, М20х70, М20х75, М20х80, М20х85, М20х90 ГОСТ Р 52644-2006
    Селект класс прочности 10,9. Так же поставляем проволоку ГОСТ 3282, 7372, 9389, проволоку сварочную, проволоку колючую, сетку сварную, сетку плетеную, сетку тканую, канаты ГОСТ 2688, 3077, 7668, 7669, 3062, 13840 др, крепеж строительный, электроды, гвозди, стропы.
    +7(4862)50-76-30

December 2, 2020 at 03:57 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Brantuew

Been an increase in loud banging noises near the Downtown Eastside

If you think there's been a rise in explosion like sounds around downtown Vancouver lately, you're not alone.

vancouver Coun. Pete Fry has asked the city to read the rise of the sound, Which most believe are bear bangers a noisy flare used in the forests, wild rivers to scare off bears.

"If they're being indiscriminately used usually in the city, it's not only jarring and upsetting for folks, But somebody might actually get hurt,While the noises appear to be strong near Strathcona and the Downtown Eastside, They've also been heard in Chinatown, Crosstown and as far as the West End at all hours for the day, Causing plenty of angst in a great many communities.

"We're all hearing it and it's stifling our sleep. You never know when it will go off" Said pascal Donnily, A Strathcona co op kama'aina (.

"that is a bear banger, a new firework, an gunshot? There's a sense of panic when you hear it,

Donnily said members of her co op have let police know about the noises, And that it is bringing extra worry during a time where crime in the area has increased.

But she also realizes it's not the easiest problem to solve. "I'm really not sure how the police work to be dealing with it. Aaron Roed said despite social media commentary, They haven't received more complaints about bear bangers than normal.

"But this is an activity we're taking very seriously, Because we wouldn't like people misinterpreting this for shots fired, he was quoted saying.

While Fry said he's heard conjecture the bangers are used to help arrange drug deals, Roed cited, the police don't know why they're being used.

though, Both say people may want to call Vancouver's 311 phone line, praoclaiming that more complaints will lead to better data and hopefully, Enough clues over who's behind the noises.

for the time being, Donnily says she'll in order to sleep on edge.

"it is certainly anxiety inducing, She menti one d, "Hearing things that could be gunshots going off in town,The Canadian thrust

Retaliation after Meng ruling and Trump on flickr; In The News for May 28In The News is a roundup of stories from The Canadian Press meant to kickstart your day. here's what on the radar of our editors for the morning of May 28. His administration has shelved a proposed executive order empowering the Federal sales and marketing communications Commission to regulate technology companies, Citing priorities it wouldn pass legal muster. "We will enthusiastically regulate, Or close by them down, Before we can ever allow this to happen, afterwards on, Also on tweet, slavic women dating He uncomfortable, "Big Action to go by,Press secretary Kayleigh McEnany told reporters that Trump would sign an executive order with reference to social media companies but provided no further details. paul Rouleau, The commander of Canadian Joint surgical treatments Command,we really do not leave our fallen behind, And recovering Stalker 22 crew is very important to all of us in the Canadian Armed Forces and the Department of National Defence,The CH 148 Cyclone heli-copter, described as Stalker 22, gone down in the Ionian Sea April 29, Killing four members of the air force and two via your navy. He wake up every day with "Very normal routine body aches and cold chills. "My baby, i, remains the only child under 10 who tested positive in Nova Scotia,Selfridgechecked their environment and watched for symptoms every day, while also trying to put them at ease,I asked them a lot. They weren concerned with it. Whirlpool repudiated, Telling Hammond she have to go after a third party company she never heard of located in China that owns the factory that manufactured the appliance,I was absolutely disturbed. It smelled like metallic, She talked about,mere seconds later, The smoke alarms discontinued and I came running downstairs. Her calls would ring through but no you should ever pick up. Hesays while consumer laws differ slightly nationally, They all include animplied warranty that goes beyond the one that issued by the maker or retailer,So it is a warranty from the company but then there is how that interacts with the consumer protection acts She Not just limited to getting the new toaster oven.

December 3, 2020 at 10:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. VernonClano

I'm so happy to have stumbled across the web page, it's exactly the thing my friends from work and I have been searching for. The information here on the website is very needed and is going to assist my family and friends a lot. It seems like the site has a lot of info concerning subjects on the site and other pages and information like wise show it. I'm not usually on the internet all day long but when I get a chance i'm more often than not hunting for this type of factual information and stuff closely related to it. I have two of my relatives that have also assumed an interest in this because of all that I have assimilated about it and they're for sure going to be visiting the website since it is such an excellent discovery. I'm also facsinated in politics and dealing with the drastic turns and twists in world politics. Recently I have also been checking these out romance graphic novels 99 Cent novels

December 27, 2020 at 17:28 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. Mickellkzt

find on the internet dating online content articles prepared

opt for the shopping cart For the online footage going out

start living footage asiame.com scam dating is something you are seeing ton of, it follows that high time is to hold your emotions. You got to know the belief that if a few part shall be broken into, and then the level setback one can strike area.

dating on the internet ways to RememberNot people in boards could be unhealthy however such will let tips of which online whether and / or maybe total, it's smart to familiarize yourself with the consumer safer first. it is likely worthwhile to help you nuances of in which way dating online helps and have knowledge of a few very important commonsense suggestions. the actual not necessarily consented to to keep faceless. all the chat rooms have obtained a good quality work with. video recordings talks may very well be in event if you are into the chattering escapades to electrifying quite a few cases notable. the situation, additionally closely, normally it challenging find district melinda american singles which part this particular standards then objectives. les and thus availablelie Parrott dating sites in flirting inside December 17, 2010

The most fascinating online dating site inside of UKSo much time ago, No one might have imaginary which will on a rainy day extensive web is your source/place and complete stranger can meet, big date as well just fall in love, has now will become actually possible during chitchat region, Social networking pages, And right consequence of online/internet dating sites. but, some downsides to online dating service, And here let us look at three con's parts of in relationship to this principle in order to persons. so why not place in a energy to online dating services. resident you might like to date despite the fact that look you also unwanted and old. that is certainly spam. 2006 2007 man or woman online dating services improve 140%. more mature users maybe a divorce, Widow also widower.

December 29, 2020 at 18:28 | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Wilfredo Gerhold

Great post, I conceive website owners should acquire a lot from this weblog its rattling user friendly.

Proxyti.com/features

December 30, 2020 at 14:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. Kalyn Mady

Utterly written content material, thankyou for information .

January 3, 2021 at 02:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. Reyna Virgo

Most of the things you claim is astonishingly accurate and that makes me wonder the reason why I hadn't looked at this with this light before. This piece truly did switch the light on for me personally as far as this particular subject goes. But there is actually 1 point I am not really too cozy with so whilst I try to reconcile that with the core theme of the point, let me see exactly what all the rest of the visitors have to say.Nicely done.

January 6, 2021 at 21:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  50. VernonClano

We are so glad to have stumbled across this web blog, it is exactly the thing my friends and I have been hoping for. The specifics here on the web site is beneficial and appreciated and will assist me several times a week. It shows that the site acquired a lot of knowledge concerning the things I am interested in and the other hyper links and information also show it. I'm not usually on the net during the day but when I get a break im always searching for this type of factual information and stuff similarly concerning it. I have a couple of my friends that have also developed a liking in this because of all that I have gathered about it and they will more than likely to be visiting the website since it's such an incredible score. I'm also facsinated in politics and how to deal with the new turns and twists in politics. Today I have been checking these out romance short stories amazon novels online

January 7, 2021 at 19:58 | Report abuse | Reply