home
RSS
September 5th, 2008

Ovarian cancer: battling the uninvited guest

September is National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. It’s a disease that touches more than 20,000 women each year, including some of CNN’s own. Karen Bonsignore, executive producer of CNN Entertainment News, got her diagnosis in May. Every Friday this month, she’ll share parts of her personal journey.

By Karen Bonsignore
Executive Producer, CNN Entertainment News

My cancer was found accidentally. I was one of the lucky ones. It was while being treated for a blood disorder that I learned that I had cysts on both of my ovaries. After numerous tests and scans, my doctors believed that they were benign but nevertheless needed to be removed. I went into the hospital in late May believing that I was cancer-free. Since I was past my child-bearing years, I planned to have a hysterectomy as a precaution. I knew, however, that nothing was 100 percent certain until the doctors actually took a look.

ALT TEXT

Karen Bonsignore before and after chemotherapy

My surgeon came to my bedside the night following my surgery and asked if anyone had talked to me yet. My family and friends knew what had been found during my surgery but felt the news was better coming from him. When the doctor took my hand, the world stopped. I’d never felt such sheer terror as in the moment before he spoke. I had ovarian cancer, he said gently. I gasped, and in the second before he spoke again, I panicked: I knew that most ovarian cancer is found in advanced stages, when the chance of long-term survival is much less. He continued: My cancer was stage IIc: present in both ovaries, on the pelvic wall, and in the abdominal fluid, but not detected in my lymph nodes. My survival chances were considerably better than if found later. I was so relieved, so incredibly grateful, and I prayed incessantly for several days that I would be healthy.

In the weeks after my surgery it was difficult for me to accept the diagnosis. In a matter of a few hours I had gone from believing I was cancer free, to having cancer and then having it all removed. A cancer diagnosis was inconceivable to me. I struggled to understand what part in my life it played. I didn’t even know how to refer to it: Was it correct to say “I have cancer” or “I had cancer”? How did I suddenly become a cancer survivor?

Cancer for me was like hosting an uninvited guest who has overstayed his welcome the moment he arrived. Although intellectually I knew that there are no guarantees, it was the first time I ever questioned whether I’d live to see my son get married or my grandchildren be born. The presence of cancer brought so many uncertainties to bear: Would I ever be truly healthy again? Would I be able to work? How else would my life change? I was at the beginning of the process and I was looking down a very long road to an undetermined destination.

Have you fought ovarian cancer? What did you learn from it?

1. keisha johnson

i enjoyed this article because i know someone who encountered cancer. this person is my mother, she suffered from lukemia cance. As i look at karen's picture it reminds me of how my mother went through her treatments, lost her hair, and loss weight. this is very inspiring to people who have and don't have cancer to let them know that just because you have cancer you cannot fight it. for those who don't have are eligable to encourage someone else to get though it. There are many cures to survive because this is a very seriouus illness to have.

September 16, 2008 at 16:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Suzanne Zale Buck

Dear Karen,
    How wonderful of you to share your story and create awareness! I have had 4 bouts of ovarian cancer – 1989, 1993, 1996, 2006. I have survived because I BELIEVE. For me, cancer is not about battling and fighting but rather it's all about believing ... believing in the wonderful team of doctors and nurses that you have, believing in the miracle of chemotherapy that cures you, believing in yourself. Your story is compelling and you are helping so many women. Thank you again! Please do me a favor: listen with all your heart to track #11 on the Bon Jovi CD "Lost HIghway" ... the song is called "One Step Closer" and I promise you that it will inspire you to have your arms open wide each and every day to receive and believe, and with each day you are one step closer to "getting out of that chemo room" and into full remission! Sending you lots of love and healing energy, Suzanne

September 18, 2008 at 15:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Rachel DiAndrea

Dear Karen, funny how you posted the Before and after photos! I just privately took my own portrait of how I currently look battling ovarian cancer stage3 B too! I felt as though this is just a bad dream. I wanted to know the path I have been walking including surgeries, infections, chemo, and the path of Love shown by all my friends, family, and neighbors. I found my cancer at a pilates class when I was laying on the floor performing abdominal exxercises...Three days later I was scheduled for surgery . My Chemo is tolerable , but I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel. I have completed chemo through the halfway point and am feeling like a survivor. My battle has shown me that cancer isn't going to get me right now. Awareness of this disease is first and foremost for all women....Thank you for your openness and Bald women are pretty sexy ...don't you think?
    (at least thats what I tell myself these days!)

September 24, 2008 at 10:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. country of turkey

Brilliant work guys, nicely doneI Enjoyed It Very Much

December 2, 2008 at 05:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Barbara Barlow

The sisterhood of ovarian cancer survivors has many faces. A symbol of strength love and hope as hands and hearts join this circle of friends.The heartsongs of life echo around the world as we remember the fallen heros of this battle.So many earth angels work long difficult hours in search of the gift of life for women they will never know. More years have passed than one could imagine since this silent killer first ended a life. Treatment has advanced much slower than the ability we have to put a man into space. The need is more funding for medical research for a test for early detection. Improve treatment and save more lives every year. You have a voice to be heard use it for you might just save a life. I too am a member of the sisterhood of survivors for December 2007 my journey began. We know the drill on the chemo for that powerful army went to war to save my life. Etched in our mind is the fear of return and reading the shared stories has allowed me comfort and for that I thank you. We must vow to look far into the future of old age and thank God we made it!

January 5, 2009 at 15:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Barbara Barlow

Reading this web site I see my last entry has not been joined by new diagnoised or treated patients. My battle began December 2007 with surgery debulking chemo four days post op. Heart attack and wound infection prevented intrapertional chemo and systemic therapy completed april 2008. Ca125 level were over 400 to start dropped to 189 in january 2008. From that point on bottomed out 4.5-5.6 until therapy completed.Remained well within normal limits until January 2009 ca125 109.Ct of abdomen and pelvis is normal no tumor growth present. Now this is the part hard to understand is the waiting game you get to play just as your life is beginning to become somewhat normal. The game much like checkers or chess only the one to lose in the long run gets to be you. All the medical information I can read informs me of what mice and cell study inlabs are able to do and how dormant and active cancer cells die in a lab but just can't quite kill the monsters killing women. When I read this web site I feel encouraged in some ways and disgusted in others. No matter how you paint the picture your survival satistics just don't increase. Is ovarian cancer whispered amid the public awareness knowledge for I hear or see little of the losing battle of those stricken. The treatment of Hiv virus has far excelled the treatment of ovarian cancer and patients live far longer. Pray for my journey and maybe no new cases of the silent killer this year wouldn't that be great.

February 11, 2009 at 16:24 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Barbara Barlow

It is now March 2009 and the beat goes on for seems I'm the only one left. September is Ovarian cancer awareness month ?Well seems to me those that cry the loudest get heard the most so get off your duff and let your voice be loud and clear. Contact your elected officials to request more to be done to save lives. Numbers you see it's all about numbers and money.Guess you didn't know less money for ovarian cancer research due to less of the population with it! Now if that's not a kick in the teeth for those of us on the sick end of the stick. When you ask about a vaccine that has been in research for 5 years no answers on the data. Nothing is out there to have many plan B's. So let your voice sing above the top of the list for the dollars .Make yourself known and help save your own life!!!!

March 27, 2009 at 20:23 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. eunice

I have ovarian cancer when I first found out that I had ovarian was when I was in the middle of my extermship. I would be so tired I would have to set down to rest. I could not get into my van . Because my belly would be so big it would hit the steringwheel. so I went back home to chicago to get the treatment done there. and the doctor ran test on me and they gave me surgery. and they drain seven quarts of fulid out of me. and the doctor remove my overy. The thing is that I stop going back to the doctors. Because I can't afford the bills that I'm getting every month. The bill is killing me more then my cancer is killing me. because i'm worrying about the medical bills more then I'm worrying about my cancer. If anyone want to help me live a please. Donate me some money to help me with my medical bills. So that I can finish up my medical treatment.

March 27, 2009 at 22:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Barbara

To Eunice I encourage you to return t o a doctor or clinic for evaluation. Upon a visit to your doctor for follow up he will send you for test. Apply for indigent care if you are uninsured then go to the social security administratiomface to face or on line. Your medical records and information from your doctor will be requested. You have to step up to the plate so to speak take some control of your destination. When one door is closed another will be opened! Go to your local health dept for a physical as income based fees are charged and your services won't be denied. Labs can be drawn at some public health dept. at reduced rates. Walk forward in this life to seek the proper care. Your doctor may have a case worker to guide and assist you on your journey. Determination of your own can play a roll in the road to success. If you receive a denial for social security take the refusal letter and unpaid medical bills you currently have to family and children's services. There may still be a program to assist in the payment of the medical bills. Be assertive in you journey pack anger in your pocket for respect of those you seek are there to help you if they can. Get on your journey for life for the harder you fight for life the stronger you may become. I too am a fighter of this thief in the night and will make my voice loud and clear for more funding for research. Ovarian cancer funding falls far below breast cancer for the numbers .It's all about numbers and we are not first on the list. Write your legislature and fight for your life. So get started!!!!

April 7, 2009 at 11:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Barbara

I have returned to this comment section to see if more have written to vent their frustrations, fears and concerns. May of this year I again started chemotherapy for the monster just seems to sneak back to destroy my body. I have been on a mission since 12/07 to continue to fight and make good use of time for the awareness and struggles of each ovarian cancer survivor.Tto never allow the lost battles to be slient. I continue to find the disappointments of research and no success stories to fill the news media or claim of the magic cure. The health care issues of today make me more frightended for one day the board of medical advisors with this new health plan before congress may decide I've had my quota of chemotherapy. Call your Senators to voice a No to national health care programs as I am sending mine. Hang on all you out there make everyday a good day as the true gift is life. I just plan to keep fighting the silent killer until I win the war. Find laughter to fill your sadness and solice to fill your soul!!!!

July 21, 2009 at 16:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. fzsite

������� ������� ===>>>http://mysitego.narod.ru/

October 14, 2010 at 10:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Click This Link

Good blog you have here.. It's hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you! Take care!!| Click This Link http://sdkfsdklfskdlflsd.com

February 9, 2013 at 00:14 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. ignilkshunk

May 7, 2013 at 07:57 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Marketgid_scam_#gennik

Пожалуйста, позвольте поиску проиндексировать данное сообщение, о маркетгиде нет плохих отзывов, хотя на самом деле это та еще парашная контора. Выкладываю свою переписку с ними, дабы все в этом могли убедиться.

8.08.2015 17:25:19] *** Пользователь marketgid.com хочет внести вас в свой список контактов SkypeЗдравствуйте, Клиент! Я хочу внести Вас в свой список контактов в Skype. Сопровождающий менеджер от MarketGid ***
    8.08.2015 17:37:20] *** Клиент отправил контактные данные marketgid.com. ***
    9.08.2015 9:39:31] marketgid.com: Приветствую, Клиент!
    9.08.2015 9:39:50] marketgid.com: Есть ряд вопросов по поводу отслеживания эффективности сайта магазин.
    9.08.2015 9:40:30] marketgid.com: Если на сайте есть счетчик метрики, можете выделить мне доступ на уровне просмотра на почту af.marketgid, я тогда смогу регулировать настройки вашей кампании, улучшать трафик, исключать не эффективные площадки (блэк лист) по согласованию с вами.
    9.08.2015 9:40:55] marketgid.com: По вчерашней открутке есть результаты?
    9.08.2015 9:44:55] marketgid.com: Там на сайте есть метрика, может, они дадут доступ гостевой.
    9.08.2015 9:45:37] Клиент: Я дам вам доступ, в зависимости от того что покажет проверка результатов
    9.08.2015 9:45:51] Клиент: От этого же зависит наше дальнейшее сотрудничество
    9.08.2015 9:47:35] marketgid.com: В любом случае, есть дорогие площадки по затратам и тизеры, мы имеем возможность их исключить.
    9.08.2015 9:47:46] marketgid.com: Если они будут.
    9.08.2015 9:54:16] marketgid.com: Я думаю, если будете запускаться, лого на всех тизерах просто Обязательно ставить нужно плюс создать рекламные кампании по разделению тематик площадок, например, есть строительство, дом, дача, женские сайты и тд... Ну и общую рк на все сайты, тестировать результат.
    9.08.2015 9:55:03] Клиент: по результатам я пока что вижу, что гдето 20-30% тупо скликано
    9.08.2015 9:55:57] Клиент: Я вам дал гостевой доступ
    9.08.2015 9:58:07] marketgid.com: У вас есть данные о той цене заказа, которая должна быть? Процент конверсии, на который ориентируемся?
    9.08.2015 9:58:41] Клиент: Какая может быть конверсия когда треть денег за кампанию уходят в пустоту
    9.08.2015 10:00:47] marketgid.com: Важно понять на начале сотрудничества такие данные, что бы на них ориентироваться. Плюс рассмотрите мои рекомендации. Важно ставить цену товара и скидку, если она есть. Это отсечет часть аудитории, которая просто заходит посмотреть. А привлечет более целевых...
    9.08.2015 10:02:59] Клиент: Вот зря вы так говорите.
    9.08.2015 10:03:09] Клиент: Это к вам ни капли доверия не прибавляет
    9.08.2015 10:03:11] Клиент: Даже наоборот
    9.08.2015 10:03:29] marketgid.com: Страница посещения корзины – 2 от нас, мало, конечно, но есть над чем работать.
    9.08.2015 10:03:54 | Изменены 10:05:26] marketgid.com: А откуда недоверие? Вы пришли закупать трафик в компанию, которой не доверяете?
    9.08.2015 10:04:11] Клиент: Вы откройте вебвизор и посмотрите
    9.08.2015 10:07:33] Клиент: И я никому не доверяю в сети.
    9.08.2015 10:09:32] marketgid.com: Можете не доверять, ваше личное право и мнение, нам же нужно прийти к общему решению по оптимизации, если вы планируете продлевать работу.
    9.08.2015 10:10:17] marketgid.com: Если в вебвизоре что то заметили, расскажите, что и где, там же данные в перемешку с другими рекламными сервисами.
    9.08.2015 10:10:33] marketgid.com: Может, лучше я выгружу отчет?
    9.08.2015 10:11:16] Клиент: Можете и выгрузить, только какая разница.
    9.08.2015 10:11:34] marketgid.com: Не поняла)))
    9.08.2015 10:12:03] Клиент: Ну вы хотите скачать отчет сформированный метрикой?
    9.08.2015 10:12:32] marketgid.com: Построить отчет по площадкам и тизерам именно с нашими метками
    9.08.2015 10:13:04] Клиент: ну выгрузите если вам так будет понятнее
    9.08.2015 10:13:59] marketgid.com: На какие показатели мне ориентироваться? Что мы будем исключать? Какая глубина просмотра должна быть, к-ство страниц, допустимый отказ?...
    9.08.2015 10:14:50] Клиент: Количество ботов
    9.08.2015 10:15:47] marketgid.com: В нашей системе за этим следит другой отдел и штрафует площадки, а вам не засчитывают клики, если есть подозрение в накрутке.
    9.08.2015 10:16:17] Клиент: Да у меня полстраницы вебвизора этих подозрений, возьмите всех с маркетгида у кого 0 активность
    9.08.2015 10:17:02] Клиент: Вы знаете как работает вебвизор?
    9.08.2015 10:17:12] marketgid.com: Яндекс и Аналитикс могут не учитывать пребывание на сайте, если не было переходов по самому сайту, и даже если сайт будет открыт в браузере час, или более, то время может выдать: 00:00:00, так как Яндекс Метрика и Гугл Аналитикс не всегда, а точнее, практически не учитывают скролинг по сайту за действие.
    9.08.2015 10:19:00] Клиент: Вы ошибаетесь насчет скроллинга, 0 действия без возможности отслеживания появляются тогда, когда не выполняет жс. А это бывает в двух случаях
    9.08.2015 10:19:12] Клиент: Либо если у пользователя он отключен, что бывает очень редко
    9.08.2015 10:19:17] Клиент: Либо если это бот.
    9.08.2015 10:19:21] Клиент: Причем примитивный
    9.08.2015 10:21:12] Клиент: Причем у метрики вебвизор идет отдельно, то есть чтобы показаться строчкой в вебвизоре достаточно загрузить скрипт метрики, но не обязательно его выполнять.
    9.08.2015 10:21:51] Клиент: Версия системы и браузера достаются из юзерагента
    9.08.2015 10:22:31] Клиент: Вы знаете как устроен протокол HTTP?
    9.08.2015 10:26:51] marketgid.com: Клиент, многие жалуются на ботовость и прочее, но доказать, что именно этот пользователь бот, никто не может. Нам не выгодно пропускать подозрительный трафик, нам важно, что бы клиенты оставались с нами, потому над улучшением трафика работает отдел аналитики. У меня есть очень много клиентов с долгосрочным сотрудничеством более двух-трех лет, некоторые с 2009 года размещаются. Мне сейчас главное понять рычаги управления конверсией именно на этом сайте. Давайте конкретнее перейдем к вопросу, что исключаем из показа, что оставим. Инструментов для улучшения трафика масса.
    9.08.2015 10:27:28] Клиент: Вы должно быть шутите да?
    9.08.2015 10:27:53] Клиент: Какие вы принимаете доказательства ботовости?
    9.08.2015 10:35:51] Клиент: Более того, по вашей стате за 18 число был 991 переход, в метрике их только 706
    9.08.2015 10:36:06] Клиент: Из них гдето треть это боты
    9.08.2015 10:36:21] Клиент: Итого скручена половина трафика
    9.08.2015 10:36:29] Клиент: 50%
    9.08.2015 10:36:57] Клиент: Вы понимаете что это вообще никуда не годится?
    9.08.2015 10:37:16] Клиент: Так по стате не шейвят даже самые черные дорвейные партнерки
    9.08.2015 10:43:37] marketgid.com: Вообще расхождение между независимыми статистиками может превышать 15-20%
    9.08.2015 10:44:22] Клиент: Может вы сейчас меня попытаетесь в этом убедить?
    9.08.2015 10:45:32] Клиент: Я имею дело с трафиком с 2006 года, я знаю что может быть, а что нет. Более того, я сам делал ботов.
    9.08.2015 10:45:47] Клиент: Вы точно уверены что хотите попытаться меня обмануть таким образом?
    9.08.2015 10:46:50] marketgid.com: Ну почему сразу обмануть 🙁
    9.08.2015 10:47:34] Клиент: Потому что это обман
    9.08.2015 10:48:28] marketgid.com: Мне нужно хоть какое то взаимодействие, если его нет, как мы будем работать?
    9.08.2015 10:49:05] Клиент: А какая работа может быть если вы в упор не видите что 50% бюджета было выброшено в мусор?
    9.08.2015 10:49:09] marketgid.com: Какой вариант работы вас бы устроил?
    9.08.2015 10:50:16] Клиент: Вы возвращаете 25 долларов на счет в маркетгиде и баните все площадки с которых приходят нулевые, а также по своей внутренней стате баните площадки откуда люди не дошли.
    9.08.2015 10:50:45] Клиент: И тогда можно попробовать продолжить сотрудничество
    9.08.2015 10:51:20] marketgid.com: Я обсужу это с руководством
    9.08.2015 14:13:23] marketgid.com: Наши аналитики рассмотрели вашу рекламную кампанию и пояснили, что метрика считает время прибывания на сайте, как разницу между загрузками своих счетчиков, тоесть время на последней странице может не попадать в расчет, поэтому, если время ноль, это не значит, что он на странице был 0 секунд, он мог совершать какие либо действия, заполнять формы, но дальше переход не делать, время так же запишет 0, всего таких кликов 300 по стате метрики, можем взять и отключить площадки, с которых таких кликов было к примеру больше, но это не значит что
    это боты и не живые посетители, по расхождению там за вчера меньше 15% разница, это не критично.
    9.08.2015 14:40:31] Клиент: Ваши аналитике либо полные идиоты без знания матчасти вообще, либо вы мне врете. А допустимое расхождение до 0.5%.
    9.08.2015 15:48:36] Клиент: Так что больше я к вам клиентов не поведу.
    9.08.2015 15:50:13] marketgid.com: Ну мы еще в процессе обсуждения
    1:14:02] marketgid.com: Приветствую, Клиент
    1:15:11] marketgid.com: Руководство не утвердило возврат. Просто вы можете и дальше не соглашаться и придумывать нам новые условия к нашему трафику, а дальше по этому поводу можете требовать возврат, в свободном доступе есть много статей которые обьясняют как считается время пребывания на странице.
    1:19:35] Клиент: покажите мне хотя бы одну не вашу статью где будет написано что это норма.
    1:22:37] marketgid.com: зайдите ко мне в фейсбук
    1:24:13] Клиент: я не знаю ваш фейсбук
    1:36:13] Клиент: собственно вот вам выдержка о работе вебвизора от яндекс https://yandex.ru/support/metrika-old/qanda/webvisor-qanda.xml#passwords
    1:37:34] marketgid.com: да, и там несколько причин
    1:37:44] Клиент: И ни одной из причин которые вы указали
    1:38:14] marketgid.com: посетитель уходит не дождавшись сессии, не производит действия по сайту
    1:38:45] Клиент: Уходит не загрузив страницу
    1:38:53] Клиент: А если такие пользователи попадают по вашей рекламе
    1:39:00] Клиент: То это либо скликивание
    1:39:03] Клиент: Либо боты
    1:39:07] Клиент: Либо скликивание ботами
    1:39:14] Клиент: Ну или читинг
    1:45:03] marketgid.com: Клиент, у нас масса возможностей по оптимизации и много клиентов, которые Хотят с нами работать.
    1:45:38] Клиент: Попытка увести разговор в сторону вы только теряете баллы.
    1:46:10] Клиент: Вы либо признаете что вы отказываете в возврате на основании того, что вы просто не хотите вернуть деньги. Либо из возвращаете.
    1:46:27] marketgid.com: Мы не возвращаем.
    1:46:36] marketgid.com: Причины описаны были выше
    1:46:55] Клиент: А я вам говорю что ваши причины выдумка и предоставляю тому доказательства.
    1:47:00] Клиент: Которые я привел выше.
    1:47:16] marketgid.com: И?
    1:47:52] Клиент: Ну у меня есть аргумент в мою пользу, у вас нет. Следовательно я прав, вы нет.
    1:48:00] marketgid.com: Что дальше?
    1:48:12] marketgid.com: Вы остаетесь при своем, мы при своем
    1:48:32] Клиент: Ну вы либо возвращаете деньги, либо признаете что отказываетесь возвращать из жадности.
    1:48:38] marketgid.com: Я вообще советовала бы нашу статистику вешать
    1:48:43] marketgid.com: 🙂
    1:48:55] marketgid.com: Мы не возвращаем.

August 20, 2015 at 07:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. lionapora

lamy ручки официальный сайт или ручка пьер карден

November 30, 2020 at 12:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. marishaapora

дома престарелых для пожилых или специализированные дома для престарелых и инвалидов

December 5, 2020 at 14:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Vera

I contacted him for marriage help, He only said to me that i have come to the right place were i will be getting my heart desire without any side effect.He told me what i need to do,After it was been done,24 hours later,My Ex Husband called me on the phone and was saying sorry for living me and the kids before now and one week after my Husband called me to be pleading for forgiveness, I am so happy and overwhelmed that i have to tell this to the entire world to contact Robinson Buckler on his personal email address and get all your problem solve..No problem is too big for him to solve..He also cure herpes, Contact him for herpes cure too direct on: Robinsonbucler @{{gmail.}} com.https://robinbuckler. com....💕”💕”

December 10, 2020 at 12:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. dionapora

ручки пьер карден оптом или паркер перьевые

December 19, 2020 at 10:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. bagetapora

багетная или округлый багет

December 27, 2020 at 19:44 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. order mirtazapine

My wife and i were so relieved when Michael managed to finish up his studies via the precious recommendations he obtained using your web site. It is now and again perplexing to simply happen to be offering things which often some people might have been trying to sell. We remember we now have you to thank for this. The type of illustrations you made, the straightforward website navigation, the relationships your site make it easier to promote – it is mostly superb, and it is letting our son in addition to us recognize that this subject matter is pleasurable, which is certainly truly serious. Thanks for the whole thing! https://remeronmirtazapine.com

January 8, 2021 at 18:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. svetlaapora

купить бомбер женский в магазине или плащ макинтош мужской купить

January 9, 2021 at 08:10 | Report abuse | Reply