home
RSS
Thousands of kids hurt yearly on amusement rides
May 1st, 2013

Thousands of kids hurt yearly on amusement rides

From carousels to roller coasters, part of summer fun for many kids is a trip to the local carnival or a nearby amusement park. But experts are warning parents their children need to be supervised on rides because of the risk of injuries.

Researchers from Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio, looked at Consumer Product Safety Commission information on youngsters who were taken to emergency rooms for amusement ride injuries during a 20-year period.  Their study, published in the May issue of the journal Clinical Pediatrics, looked at fixed-site rides, such as those at major amusement parks, as well as mobile rides, which included rides at local carnivals, state fairs and mall rides like those found in shopping mall arcades.

The rides "included anything from coin-operated rides to Ferris wheels, carousels, bumper cars, roller coasters, and any type of ride like that," said Tracy Mehan, lead researcher of the study.

The researchers looked at data on 92,885 children under the age of 18 who were treated for amusement park type of injures in emergency rooms from 1990 to 2010.  More than 70% of the problems occurred during the summer months, when amusement parks are open and state fairs are being held.  That averages out to 4,423 injuries each year and 20 injuries daily from May through September.

The injuries ranged from head and neck problems to injuries to the face, arms and legs. Soft tissue injuries - damage to ligaments, muscles and tendons - were the most common. Serious injuries comprised only a very small percentage.

It was not just the bigger rides that caused problems, researchers noted. Data showed that even mall rides could be dangerous.

"Many of the injuries of these rides are over hard floors, and children are falling on a hard floor and are ending up with head injuries," noted Mehan.

Authors of the study say more regulations need to be in place to make these rides safer.   Scott Wolfson, spokesperson for the Consumer Product Safety Commission, said that’s easier said than done.

“Back in the early eighties, our authority to oversee fixed-site rides was taken away from us," he said. "We do deal with mobile rides, like those at local carnivals, but we are a small agency and it’s tough to oversee every fair that sets up for a short period of time."

“Although the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission has jurisdiction over mobile rides, regulation of fixed-site rides is currently left to state or local governments, leading to a fragmented system,” said Dr. Gary Smith, the study's senior author and director of the Center for Injury Research and Policy of Nationwide Children’s Hospital. “A coordinated national system would help us prevent amusement ride-related injuries through better injury surveillance and more consistent enforcement of standards."

Authors noted  parents can also do their part to help keep children safe by following a few simple guidelines.

– Always follow all posted height, age, weight and health restrictions.

– Make sure to follow any special seating order and/or loading instructions.

– Always use safety equipment such as seat belts and safety bars.

– Make sure children keep hands and feet inside the ride at all times.

– Know your child. If you don’t think he/she will be able to follow the rules, keep him/her off the ride.

– Trust your instincts. If you are worried about the safety of the ride, choose a different activity.

– Avoid “mall rides” if they are over a hard, unpadded surface or if they don’t have a child restraint such as a seat belt.

Study authors say this is the first study to look at the national rate of child ER injuries involving amusement rides in the United States.

1. Me

Wow! I had no idea these rides were -that- safe. Only 4000 a year? That's better than riding a bike down the street.. or playing sports.

May 1, 2013 at 15:02 | Report abuse | Reply
    • croco3

How about them stairs??

May 14, 2013 at 15:07 | Report abuse |
    • Bratishdg123

What about October through April? Is it lower every day?

July 20, 2013 at 14:22 | Report abuse |
    • Jack

Shut all these rides down. They serve ZERO purpose. If your life, the life of your child, is so void and empty, boring, that you need these rides, then seek professional help.

July 20, 2013 at 18:16 | Report abuse |
    • Steve

"If your life, the life of your child, is so void and empty, boring, that you need..."

Says the troll. Thanks for the irony.!

July 20, 2013 at 22:17 | Report abuse |
    • Lazlo

Just now noticing the dates on some of these posts. Nice recycle job there, CNN. One way to pump the content of your site, huh?

July 21, 2013 at 16:18 | Report abuse |
  2. wendyreames

I'd like them to study dirt bike and 4-wheeler accidents with kids. Our nephews used to ride and suffered multiple injuries even with safety equip on. They should be outlawed for kids!

May 1, 2013 at 21:40 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tony

Outlaw them for kids? It should be up to the parents. We can't just go around telling people how to parent their kids. Your Government won't save you. Puny human.

May 3, 2013 at 16:13 | Report abuse |
    • lerianis

Agreed, Tony. I personally rode on a 4-wheeler when I was 10 and didn't have any problems controlling it at all. My father didn't let me out of his sight and taught me to be 'easy on the throttle' because it's not like a car where you have a roll-cage to protect you.

July 20, 2013 at 03:11 | Report abuse |
    • K P

I know that where I live, it's illegal for a child under 16 to operate an ATV or 4-wheeler unsupervised. Seems like common sense- if you wouldn't let them drive a piece of heavy machinery like a car on flat, regulated roads, why let them do it with a smaller piece of heavy machinery with no roll cage, seat belt, etc OFF a flat regulated road??

July 20, 2013 at 09:56 | Report abuse |
    • Cted

No, just parents should take some responsibility for their kids. They shouldn't let them ride if they aren't capable of handling it. Perhaps if the kid's parents weren't lazy and had investigated the danger element in riding before allowing their child who was too young or immature to ride, they wouldn't have let him do so.

July 20, 2013 at 10:10 | Report abuse |
    • CONRAD

My nefew's best friend was killed riding one, as was a childhood friend. I don't think people realize how easily they flip over and how little it takes to get fatally injured ... especially if the head get hit hard.

July 20, 2013 at 14:53 | Report abuse |
    • magnumpi28

@ Tony- If the gov can tell you, an adult, to wear your little seat belt why cant the gov tell parents to stop their kids from riding ATV's?

July 20, 2013 at 15:48 | Report abuse |
    • Jack

Oh, I see, you're a redneck.

July 20, 2013 at 18:17 | Report abuse |
    • Dee

It actually is illegal in a lot of places...for good reason

July 21, 2013 at 14:41 | Report abuse |
  3. hooah

Ban them too

May 1, 2013 at 21:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Bob

I'm going to be that guy. We need to ban amusement park rides HAHA :D America as a whole has become so overly protective of kids banning this and that all because a few kids get hurt. All sorts of bans are in reality just emotional responses to events for example the Connecticut school shooting the opponents of NRA responded emotionally. There's no logic behind banning guns. Criminal minds will simply kill with other weapons or will go to extreme lengths to simply acquire a firearm if you lost your someone in your family to a firearm you have my condolences but that doesn't mean you need to go out and attempt to ban whatever weapon or implement took that person's life. Sorry for the rant.

May 7, 2013 at 13:36 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Andrew

I knew somebody could make up a way to bring up the gun talk on a story about Rollercoasters.

July 20, 2013 at 17:57 | Report abuse |
    • y2knot

Guess I missed the accident investigation that showed if she had a gun in her purse she wouldn't have died

July 20, 2013 at 21:51 | Report abuse |
    • Jason83

Bob- Say that comment when your loved one is seriously injured, requires medical attention the rest of their life, or are killed. You would not make that kind of a statement. To a lot of the posters: show some respect. A woman fell out of a roller coaster while it was in motion. Plus, 95% of you who post negative comments about other people people wouldn't dare say that to someone whose son/daughter, mother/father....who was critically injured on a ride. Guess there's no such thing as being civilized anymore. Thank you technology.

July 21, 2013 at 14:45 | Report abuse |
    • Jason83

Bob- Say that comment when your loved one is seriously injured, requires medical attention the rest of their life, or are killed. You would not make that kind of a statement. To a lot of the posters: show some respect. A woman fell out of a roller coaster while it was in motion. Plus, 95% of you who post negative comments about other people wouldn't dare say that to someone whose son/daughter, mother/father....who was critically injured on a ride. Guess there's no such thing as being civilized anymore. Thank you technology.

July 21, 2013 at 14:47 | Report abuse |
    • james

really jason? you are proving EXACTLY what bob is saying. So we should just start banning personal motor vehicles too. Improve the bus system. Only professionally trained drivers can take you anywhere. Come on man, banning based on EMOTION is a slippery slope. check yourself before you wreck yourself fool.

July 21, 2013 at 15:53 | Report abuse |
    • WestsacVoice

There are a lot of laws that regulate behavior of adults and children. Some people disagree, some people agree, some people are saved by laws which we will never know (nothing in the news about any close calls) and some will get hurt or die and people call on laws. People mean well by the laws. Lobbyist are the problem. They distort the relationship between government and the people and they can essentially brainwash the public and buy the government to support a narrow interest.

July 21, 2013 at 17:55 | Report abuse |
  5. Odalice Feliz

SAFER PRACTICE LIKE MAKING SURE AND INSPECTING RIDES GO WELL.

May 14, 2013 at 01:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Mela

Most of the injuries on amusement rides are the fault of the riders. Parents need to make sure that their children understand the safety instructions for each ride and do not allow their children to ride rides that they are not emotionally mature enough to handle. A child moving around in their seat trying to escape from a scary ride is much more likely to get injured than a child who sits properly in their restraint.

July 19, 2013 at 23:26 | Report abuse | Reply
    • rafael

The people that get injured are often times thoroughly wasted on drugs. They don't even know what they are doing when they unstrap themselves from the ride they are on as they are utterly out of their minds

July 20, 2013 at 06:07 | Report abuse |
  7. joe s

In Texas rides are not regulated. The state does nothing but verify insurance for the attorneys to fight over. The only people that can shut down rides are local law enforcement that have zero training or ability to determine safety. Ask tdi to inspect a ride. They are not allowed. It is a very scary and unregulated system in most states including Texas.

July 20, 2013 at 02:01 | Report abuse | Reply
    • CAIT

Six Flags is a nationwide chain of amusement parks. Therefore, the rides are regulated and enforced by national safety commissions. The lack of Texas oversight really only affects the seasonal fairs, which honestly aren't that safe anywhere given that they are temporary rides that are set up and torn down in less than a day.

July 20, 2013 at 11:41 | Report abuse |
  8. Scott K.

What a stupid article. In the past 18 years over 72 million children have been born in the US. Almost all of them have ridden on these rides And just .00128% have been hurt. If you add in the 63 million born in the 18 years preceding 1990 (thus they should have still been under 18 during this time you have 135 million children Lets figure that 10% of the kids have NEVER ridden any rides because they have parents who don't want them to ever risk getting hurt. that leaves us with 122 million kids who have ridden amusement rides. .00076 of whom have been hurt. And remember the vast majority of those injuries are minor, just soft tissue damage. This article should be praising the operators for running such safe attractions even without the necessity of constant government regulation.

July 20, 2013 at 02:57 | Report abuse | Reply
    • David S.

Good point about the low percentage risk overall. It actually seems surprisingly safe for something that is supposed to look and feel scary. Still, no one should be getting hurt on these things if we can prevent it. I would like to know if the study indicated if particular rides or types of rides contribute most of the injuries. For example, are roller coasters worse or are whirl-n-pukes worse? Are most of the injuries on the big rides or the ones for young children? I would hope operations like Six Flags would be collecting this data and acting proactively with it, because obviously the government is not.

July 20, 2013 at 07:10 | Report abuse |
    • Jack

OK, come clean, now – you're a redneck, right?

July 20, 2013 at 18:20 | Report abuse |
    • Scott K.

If I had to hazard a guess I would guess that coin op "mall rides" are the primary culprit. These rides have no attendant and kids have an amazing tendency to climb on them in ways that are not intended.

July 20, 2013 at 18:31 | Report abuse |
    • Bertha

No dummy. You are not paying money for amusement to have your kid hurt on a ride designed for public use. Period.

July 20, 2013 at 20:41 | Report abuse |
  9. curt

When I was a kid I was on a ride with a fat friend, he was pushing me to the side where the bar cuts off, my waist wash shoved between the bar and I almost came out on the ride, I didn't buy I believe I got some permanent scars from that ride.

July 20, 2013 at 09:31 | Report abuse | Reply
    • curt

* I should have spell checked that....

"When I was a kid I was on a ride with a fat friend, he was pushing me to the side where the bar cuts off, my waist was shoved between the bar and I almost came out of the ride, I didn't but I believe I got some permanent scars from that ride. I was a kid so didn't realize that the park was liable for my injuries.

July 20, 2013 at 09:33 | Report abuse |
    • Lauriesgames

David S. If you contact the Researchers from Nationwide Children's Hospital in Columbus, Ohio they can probably give you the requested information.
      Not all states have regulations for amusement parks, fairs & festivals. Ohio is regulated, but what good does it do if no one checks & inspects them until after the accident? A few years back there were deaths at Paramount Kings Island (in Ohio). Cedar Parks bought Kings Island that summer. Since new ownership happened during the trial, the deceased family was put thru hoops, until a judge finally said Cedar parks had to pay, as they assumed all responsibilty and liablity when the purchase was made. Cedar Parks finally paid the families. I don't waste my money at these greedy places.
      Have a great day!!!

July 20, 2013 at 11:02 | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

@ Lauriegames
      Cedar point inspects all rides DAILY and it's not just a simple go-over. Someone actually walks the tracks of every coaster to look for worn parts or things that can go wrong. They inspect every ride, every day, in the same manner. Not sure what the death at Kings Island is that you mentioned. In 2009 a man died after riding a flying coaster there but the man had breathing problems and it was not found to be the fault of the ride or the park. The man had a heart condition (there are signs warning people with heart conditions/other health problems not to ride) and was recovering from the flu. This is the only death in recent history and it was not ride or park related.

July 20, 2013 at 16:48 | Report abuse |
  10. ArchieDeBunker

"THOUSANDS OF KIDS HURT YEARLY IN BICYCLE ACCIDENTS." Let's make sure bicycles are more safe – make kids use training wheels until their 18! Redesign the bicycle to have 3 wheels for more stability – oh, wait, that would make them tricycles – or, better yet, have kids sit in front of the TV all day. Could be, maybe, suppose the kids who get hurt are mostly dis-obeying the rules. Let them serve as examples to the smarter ones.

July 20, 2013 at 09:56 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. That Guy

"even mall rides" hahahaha

July 20, 2013 at 12:28 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. TrustKnow1

Thousand hurt each year from firearms (misuse). But you don' t see the NWO trying to take away thrill rides!

July 20, 2013 at 15:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. DeputyDangle

How many papercuts kids get from reading books?! BANNNNN

July 20, 2013 at 15:34 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jack

I'll bet you're from Alabammy – right?

July 20, 2013 at 18:21 | Report abuse |
  14. George

Years ago !1970s) I was on a Ferris wheel when the bolts of the seat came undone in the car behind me. We were at the top (naturally) and the car had 2 little girls in in. They were dandling, holding on for their lives as the guys working the ride scrambled up to grab them. They were fine, but I made a vow never to get on another ride again. About 15 years later I forgot and got on a Ferris Wheel with my son and as we neared the top the memory came rushing back to me and I was a nervous wreck. My son thought I was ridiculous, of course, but I told him to take a good look at the people running these rides and did he imagine they were as dedicated to their work as we would expect them to be. Just as I was saying this, one of the workers on the ride turned around so we could see the pint bottle of whiskey in his back jeans pocket.

July 20, 2013 at 16:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Jack

These rides, ALL, need to be shut down. If you and your family crave these rides so much, I feel sorry for you. If your lives are so empty that you desperately need amusement park rides – then, please, seek professional help.

July 20, 2013 at 18:19 | Report abuse | Reply
    • liz

Can you like stop people go to amusement parks to have a fun day... they don't need "professional help" k im done with my little rant

July 21, 2013 at 15:56 | Report abuse |
    • Keagen

U are an incompetent idiot Jack and anyone else who believes rides should be shut down. Do you realize how many times these things are checked everyday??? My family personally buys platinum passes to cedar point every year and I trust those rides more than a car. More than 10 tines as many people are killed are severely hurt in cars than rides. I understand accidents happen my cousin was shot by a gun and now no longer serves on a seat team but does that mean that I believe guns should be banned? NO. Jack what do u do for fun with your family take weekly trips to the library or maybe sit in front of a screen all day alone and play video games. Go a pair and live life

July 23, 2013 at 13:06 | Report abuse |
    • Keagen

Pardon my spelling errors but I'm sure you know what I mean

July 23, 2013 at 13:10 | Report abuse |
  16. Dirk

Teh problem is these carnivals are run by a bunch of criminals but noone likes to say anything because they're white. They have precisely no training and don't care whether the rides are properly assembled. If anything goes wrong they can just close shop and skip town.

July 20, 2013 at 20:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. TLORop

30 – 80 thousand people visit Disney land on a given day. Only 4,000 accidents yearly seems remarkably low even if every accident occurred at the Disney land that would amount to less than one accident per million riders. I wonder how many accidents go unreported.

July 20, 2013 at 20:39 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Emmy J

I read a report of a study elsewhere that said most of the injuries to children happen on the rides you wouldn't expect, such as the carousel or other "kiddie" rides. They said a lot of kids get injured on carousels because they fall off the horses. But I would bet that a higher proportion of injuries come from carnival rides and not as much from the fixed site amusement parks because amusement parks have more safety regulations in place. I worked at an amusement park and from my experience the rides are very safe, as long as the riders follow the safety guidelines. Once, on a coaster I was working at, a young teenage boy, probably 13 or 14, decided he wanted to stand up as the coaster was going up the lift. He was pretty skinny so he could stand up at least partially because of the way the lap bar is designed. I hope he would have sat down before the ride went over the hill but I obviously stopped the ride before it did because if he didn't sit down he could have fallen out. I then went up the lift to give him a good scolding for his stupidity. That's why you follow the rules.

July 20, 2013 at 21:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Dan

Let's ban childhood. That's dangerous too!

July 20, 2013 at 21:08 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Kathy

I was hurt on a roller coaster ride at Cedar Pointe amusement park in Ohio in 1977. Have never gone to an amusement park since.

July 20, 2013 at 23:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. odessacomputerguy

Why don't we just all wrap ourselves up in bubble-wrap and vow to never leave the house. Then, maybe, nobody would ever be injured or killed again! Think about it! How great would that be??!

July 20, 2013 at 23:55 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. guesr

@scott...punching numbers in to a calculator and then using those numbers to generate soft statistics is unipreesive and misleading. Without a study design your numbers meaningless. PLUS, your comment about "only soft tissue injuries" being less serious is suggests a trolling quality to your post. SCIWORA syndrome is quite serious and is by nature is seen in children, the major consumers of these rides. Many of the injuries reported in the 10 year chart review occur on the "mall" rides which allow younger children access. There is a difference between an accident and an injury due to poor ride design where torque , g forces etc are being pushed to the max. An oversight committee not influenced by corporate profits should be monitoring these rides. Self policing by Six Flags will get you no were quickly.

July 21, 2013 at 00:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. ShamedtoSay

In my teens I worked in a mall, our shop was right next to the quarter-machine kid rides.. All day long all I'm hearing is kid: laugh, laugh, *cry*. Was terrible.

July 21, 2013 at 01:44 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Ken

You are going to see more and more call for regulating everything! The more government gets itself into the healthcare the more they are going to interfere. Just keep watching! Those who think that's a good thing will change their tune the moment they go after the thing they do.

You can't bubble wrap the world no matter what the lawyers say, I'd rather live in a world where I can choose my own level of danger and adventure than live in a safe world were all the decisions are made for me. I want my own choice.

July 21, 2013 at 02:19 | Report abuse | Reply
    • jbuzzard70

I agree that we don't want to live in a nanny state, but there are things that we do want government to regulate – in fact, isn't that the whole point of having a government? To provide for the 'general welfare'? I am a responsible parent but I don't have the time or capability to check every amusement ride,every food processing plant, every retail location for safety. I expect to be able to buy food at the store and not have it be contaminated,or to walk into a store and not have a beam fall on my head. Regulation is necessary and needed. There is a difference between regulating and banning or limiting access – for some reason when you say 'regulate' every assumes that you are banning something. I am just asking for basic inspections,procedures, and practices to be enforced.

July 21, 2013 at 10:14 | Report abuse |
  25. PatrickInBama

So, what this is saying is amusement rides are not 100% safe. This study is inadequate because it doesn't say how many children visit amusement parks in the 20 year period. What is the probability that a child will get hurt from a ride? You can't make an amusement park child-proof either. Another bumb liberal article trying to scare us into handing over parenting to the government. The proof is in the guidelines in the article. Talk about turning the country into Forest Gump.

July 21, 2013 at 08:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Jason l

My son was on a ride in wildwood New Jersey that broke. Although he was not personally injured, what he saw happen has emotionally injured him for the last two years. The whole center part of the swinging boat fell off. I googled that particular type of ride and found that center piece had a recall. It looks like they never repaired it properly. Now I have a child afraid of rides and equates everything else with the ride crashing, The family owners of the ride pier did not even do right. They should be held responsible for not properly maintaining the ride. I don't know about more regulating but these rides need to be inspected properly and there needs to be actual punishment if the owners are negligent in maintaining their rides.

July 21, 2013 at 09:21 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lazlo

Emotionally injured from seeing something break? Awww, da poor wittle munchkin. Couldn't be from a hysterical reaction from helicopter parents could it? Coddle much?

July 21, 2013 at 10:55 | Report abuse |
  27. Tutuvabene

Every kid needs to be put in a plastic bubble and stay home. Correction, everyone needs to be in a plastic bubble and stay home.

July 21, 2013 at 09:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Tutuvabene

Only the dead are totally safe.

July 21, 2013 at 09:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Lazlo

sounds like a money and power grab by the agency. They seem to be saying they need authority over everything and a huge budget to allow them to exercise it. "For the children!." Yeah, right.

July 21, 2013 at 10:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Geoz

I wonder exactly what supervising your kid on a ride will do for the safety of that kid. I mean.. .sure... wear the belt, but once you are on the roller coaster, what the heck will my supervision do for you? not much.
    Still ... "Authors of the study say more regulations need to be in place to make these rides safer" is likely a bunch of bunk. Of course more studies can create more rules and greater safety... but it isn't THAT unsafe now.

July 21, 2013 at 11:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Jonathan

Why don't they just shut down all the rides if their kids are just gonna die

July 22, 2013 at 02:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. LS

Regarding the carousel....if your child wears the seat belt that is attached to the horse there should be no problems with falling off the horse.

July 22, 2013 at 16:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Keagen

Why don't we just stop having fun? I mean why have fun if you can get hurt? EVEN THOUGH THAT'S THE POINT OF LIVING IS TO ENJOY LIFE! I go skydiving bungee jumping the whole 9 yards and people call me crazy but ik what I'm doing and if I die doing it at least I lived my life instead of being that over protective parent I let my kids do all the fun stuff and they are perfectly fine my son and I go rifle shooting all the time and he's only 12. People need to suck it up and live life. And Jack still needs to grow a pair. I'm done now

July 23, 2013 at 13:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Leppluslomo

yx lv black friday pn lv black friday ml lv black friday co black friday deals on north face jackets lx black friday deals on north face jackets tt black friday deals on north face jackets dj ugg boots cyber monday rp ugg boots cyber monday hy ugg boots cyber monday qj ugg boots black friday 2013 rv ugg boots black friday 2013 ua ugg boots black friday 2013 sz ugg black friday xy ugg black friday kz ugg black friday fj cyber monday deals on uggs ci cyber monday deals on uggs ra cyber monday deals on uggs lu cyber monday deals for ugg bx cyber monday deals for ugg fk cyber monday deals for ugg hu gucci black friday op gucci black friday rl gucci black friday wm north face black friday kt north face black friday dw north face black friday uw cyber monday deals uggs af cyber monday deals uggs xm cyber monday deals uggs ez black friday ugg dz black friday ugg ql black friday ugg ug uggs cyber monday deals ds uggs cyber monday deals sf uggs cyber monday deals qx black friday coach sale outlet dr black friday coach sale outlet wb black friday coach sale outlet le black friday uggs 2013 xv black friday uggs 2013 bm black friday uggs 2013 ty michael kors black friday sale ih michael kors black friday sale dr michael kors black friday sale pe coach outlet black friday deals hv coach outlet black friday deals fv coach outlet black friday deals uv black friday 2013 coach st black friday 2013 coach jk black friday 2013 coach we black friday nike bg black friday nike dg black friday nike bi nike black friday sale ut nike black friday sale ve nike black friday sale lr black friday michael kors lw black friday michael kors ir black friday michael kors ox uggs cyber monday wl uggs cyber monday ur uggs cyber monday im north face sale black friday eg north face sale black friday ig north face sale black friday ii michael kors black friday sale 2013 lq michael kors black friday sale 2013 dn michael kors black friday sale 2013 fq ugg boots black friday fd ugg boots black friday tl ugg boots black friday jz cyber monday uggs boots deals pt cyber monday uggs boots deals lt cyber monday uggs boots deals vo prada black Friday 2013 zp prada black Friday 2013 wa prada black Friday 2013 yy ugg black friday 2013 rv ugg black friday 2013 ov ugg black friday 2013 vu the north face black friday hf the north face black friday sv the north face black friday td cyber monday north face deals sc cyber monday north face deals tn cyber monday north face deals pr jordan black friday 2013 kw jordan black friday 2013 wi jordan black friday 2013 gx nike black friday 2013 fr nike black friday 2013 nt nike black friday 2013 yu north face black friday 2013 hh north face black friday 2013 rx north face black friday 2013 au cyber monday nike deals tp cyber monday nike deals vb cyber monday nike deals dd cyber monday uggs deals zr cyber monday uggs deals cg cyber monday uggs deals iu nike black friday deals wg nike black friday deals du nike black friday deals vh coach black friday deals oy coach black friday deals cc coach black friday deals hr north face black friday deals ua north face black friday deals pp north face black friday deals ye black friday michael kors outlet xt black friday michael kors outlet sg black friday michael kors outlet wa michael kors black friday sale 2013 mg michael kors black friday sale 2013 fb michael kors black friday sale 2013 cx ugg black friday sale wk ugg black friday sale kc ugg black friday sale bz uggs on sale black friday ht uggs on sale black friday hs uggs on sale black friday jd coach cyber monday deals xu coach cyber monday deals hc coach cyber monday deals xa black friday ugg me black friday ugg tm black friday ugg sk coach cyber monday deals ko coach cyber monday deals rb coach cyber monday deals cj uggs cyber Monday sale vc uggs cyber Monday sale nf uggs cyber Monday sale gl black friday deals nike tu black friday deals nike jd black friday deals nike tg nike cyber monday deals 2013 bh nike cyber monday deals 2013 aw nike cyber monday deals 2013 ot cyber monday north face deals mz cyber monday north face deals lt cyber monday north face deals jb northface black friday sale ye northface black friday sale wl northface black friday sale zt cyber monday nike deals mz cyber monday nike deals mf cyber monday nike deals rf the north face black friday deals qu the north face black friday deals gz the north face black friday deals jc north face black friday deals 2013 jy north face black friday deals 2013 pj north face black friday deals 2013 sx black friday ugg boots zy black friday ugg boots xc black friday ugg boots fa michael kors black friday sale 2013 uu michael kors black friday sale 2013 vt michael kors black friday sale 2013 up uggs on sale black friday xt uggs on sale black friday mn uggs on sale black friday pu black friday deals on uggs ar black friday deals on uggs ev black friday deals on uggs sl cyber monday uggs vl cyber monday uggs vj cyber monday uggs ol cyber monday ugg boots ee cyber monday ugg boots fw cyber monday ugg boots wh nike black friday 2013 lj nike black friday 2013 jg nike black friday 2013 dr black friday 2013 uggs sale bg black friday 2013 uggs sale ds black friday 2013 uggs sale nv louis vuitton black friday xr louis vuitton black friday kd louis vuitton black friday qp black friday north face oi black friday north face rj black friday north face dj michael kors black friday sale 2013 vu michael kors black friday sale 2013 xc michael kors black friday sale 2013 dy ugg boots black friday mr ugg boots black friday dj ugg boots black friday qg uggs black friday 2013 ss uggs black friday 2013 sw uggs black friday 2013 ro ugg black friday sale 2013 ec ugg black friday sale 2013 mx ugg black friday sale 2013 aj louis vuitton cyber monday ch louis vuitton cyber monday ld louis vuitton cyber monday wg prada black friday sale ma prada black friday sale mx prada black friday sale sn cyber monday deals on ugg boots xx cyber monday deals on ugg boots zt cyber monday deals on ugg boots kw north face black friday ku north face black friday ww north face black friday de black friday jordans sale 2013 ul black friday jordans sale 2013 jq black friday jordans sale 2013 nv black friday ugg sale 2013 hk black friday ugg sale 2013 uk black friday ugg sale 2013 kn black friday deals coach vt black friday deals coach jr black friday deals coach xq cyber monday nike deals ni cyber monday nike deals wr cyber monday nike deals xb cyber monday deals 2013 uggs rz cyber monday deals 2013 uggs uf cyber monday deals 2013 uggs ak cyber monday jordans xb cyber monday jordans xu cyber monday jordans db ugg black friday pz ugg black friday vm ugg black friday iq north face cyber monday nk north face cyber monday br north face cyber monday nx ugg cyber monday ra ugg cyber monday qw ugg cyber monday sm ugg black friday sale 2013 bo ugg black friday sale 2013 qc ugg black friday sale 2013 ac uggs black friday sales vu uggs black friday sales xv uggs black friday sales uh black friday ugg boots yh black friday ugg boots mg black friday ugg boots pe black friday uggs lz black friday uggs hy black friday uggs lg black friday ugg sales vo black friday ugg sales ri black friday ugg sales oo black friday jordans 2013 is black friday jordans 2013 lj black friday jordans 2013 ft black friday uggs boots 2013 tf black friday uggs boots 2013 hw black friday uggs boots 2013 dx ugg cyber monday boot sale lu ugg cyber monday boot sale jk ugg cyber monday boot sale cr ugg black friday 2013 deals rg ugg black friday 2013 deals gs ugg black friday 2013 deals jq nike black friday sale 2013 bu nike black friday sale 2013 pt nike black friday sale 2013 ad michael kors cyber monday ze michael kors cyber monday vd michael kors cyber monday iy cyber monday coach ow cyber monday coach sq cyber monday coach po uggs cyber monday deals 2013 aa uggs cyber monday deals 2013 bo uggs cyber monday deals 2013 iu north face black friday sale vo north face black friday sale ns north face black friday sale zf northface black friday sales sd northface black friday sales ez northface black friday sales gu jordans black friday 2013 ae jordans black friday 2013 ys jordans black friday 2013 qr black friday north face deals hw black friday north face deals cn black friday north face deals zr black friday ugg sale fe black friday ugg sale dd black friday ugg sale dx north face cyber monday sales wb north face cyber monday sales cn north face cyber monday sales uw michael kors cyber monday sale 2013 fi michael kors cyber monday sale 2013 nj michael kors cyber monday sale 2013 lr uggs black friday sale 2013 og uggs black friday sale 2013 jn uggs black friday sale 2013 rl coach cyber monday im coach cyber monday cc coach cyber monday mb ugg boots black friday xx ugg boots black friday vg ugg boots black friday il ugg black friday sale 2013 kp ugg black friday sale 2013 lc ugg black friday sale 2013 si black friday north face deals jf black friday north face deals ty black friday north face deals fn ugg boots black friday sale 2013 pa ugg boots black friday sale 2013 ka ugg boots black friday sale 2013 vn michael kors black friday su michael kors black friday wc michael kors black friday tt black friday sale on uggs rb black friday sale on uggs ac black friday sale on uggs jm gucci black friday rk gucci black friday wm gucci black friday qz cyber monday north face deals rc cyber monday north face deals kn cyber monday north face deals qi black friday uggs 2013 lb black friday uggs 2013 vk black friday uggs 2013 bd ugg boots black friday 2013 sale op ugg boots black friday 2013 sale up ugg boots black friday 2013 sale id michael kors black friday ng michael kors black friday ul michael kors black friday di black friday ugg sale by black friday ugg sale mt black friday ugg sale tt black friday jordans 2013 id black friday jordans 2013 ge black friday jordans 2013 iw black friday deals for uggs dz black friday deals for uggs fp black friday deals for uggs jm north face cyber monday deals yy north face cyber monday deals yq north face cyber monday deals wt black friday ugg deals do black friday ugg deals zg black friday ugg deals ih coach black friday sale 2013 ix coach black friday sale 2013 jv coach black friday sale 2013 kl black friday deals on uggs boots nv black friday deals on uggs boots qd black friday deals on uggs boots yb cyber monday nike tm cyber monday nike vo cyber monday nike rc black friday ugg wc black friday ugg wc black friday ugg nr louis vuitton black friday gp louis vuitton black friday yq louis vuitton black friday xq uggs black friday wx uggs black friday xk uggs black friday zs nike outlet black friday hs nike outlet black friday xj nike outlet black friday yx north face cyber monday deals oq north face cyber monday deals qx north face cyber monday deals md black friday gucci gt black friday gucci ck black friday gucci sj uggs on sale for black friday fy uggs on sale for black friday ko uggs on sale for black friday ps cyber monday deals 2013 nike ho cyber monday deals 2013 nike ky cyber monday deals 2013 nike kp cyber monday deals on uggs vi cyber monday deals on uggs ea cyber monday deals on uggs xh north face cyber monday wn north face cyber monday cx north face cyber monday dx gucci cyber monday ew gucci cyber monday qz gucci cyber monday dv coach black friday 2013 sale tv coach black friday 2013 sale cb coach black friday 2013 sale bk coach cyber monday 2013 ho coach cyber monday 2013 lk coach cyber monday 2013 bg black friday uggs deals 2013 ro black friday uggs deals 2013 er black friday uggs deals 2013 la northface black friday tt northface black friday hj northface black friday uh black friday louis vuitton sale pn black friday louis vuitton sale eh black friday louis vuitton sale um black friday uggs jy black friday uggs kx black friday uggs ot black friday uggs 2013 gd black friday uggs 2013 jc black friday uggs 2013 xw ugg boots black friday 2013 iy ugg boots black friday 2013 tp ugg boots black friday 2013 ka nike outlet black Friday 2013 rt nike outlet black Friday 2013 yf nike outlet black Friday 2013 ib north face black friday 2013 sale eh north face black friday 2013 sale sb north face black friday 2013 sale bc cyber monday michael kors wf cyber monday michael kors hq cyber monday michael kors kc black friday coach sale 2013 ec black friday coach sale 2013 gz black friday coach sale 2013 mo michael kors cyber monday sale kv michael kors cyber monday sale uj michael kors cyber monday sale yg north face black friday sale 2013 hx north face black friday sale 2013 sk north face black friday sale 2013 fh cyber monday ugg boot sale il cyber monday ugg boot sale zu cyber monday ugg boot sale kz north face black friday sale pg north face black friday sale ih north face black friday sale vc michael kors black friday sales th michael kors black friday sales uk michael kors black friday sales mm ugg black friday oi ugg black friday bk ugg black friday kc michael kors black friday 2013 wj michael kors black friday 2013 sa michael kors black friday 2013

November 27, 2013 at 23:24 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Kadsscalgag

vzszbi ugg boots black friday zlopky ugg Boots black friday Sale jgsixa Ugg boots Black Friday sale gkemmt http://izzieturley.com crpkgq nike cyber monday 213 uivibj nike Cyber monday deals xsjdgm nike Cyber monday deals casigx http://www.ridgelinecrossfit.org acuqvz ugg Black friday sale txabpr Black friday Ugg Sale pkiqqb Black friday Ugg Boot sale yhizpn http://www.viljamikankaanpaa.net

November 28, 2013 at 02:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Leppluslomo

ko louis vuitton mexico hi bolsos louis vuitton xi bolsas louis vuitton gr louis vuitton online store australia ua louis vuitton australia online ej louis vuitton online store australia ef louis vuitton thailand price hw lv shop thailand pd louis vuitton thailand ya tenis nike me chuteiras nike nt nike portugal nh lv wallet singapore jd lv singapore website yo lv singapore website fl gucci in india nu gucci india website tm gucci india ih gucci dubai tm gucci dubai pi gucci dubai jp carteiras louis vuitton wh louis vuitton portugal pc louis vuitton portugal og louis vuitton dubai mall kx louis vuitton dubai vc louis vuitton dubai vv sac louis vuitton rg louis vuitton suisse ni sac louis vuitton ja louis vuitton singapore website uv louis vuitton singapore price list 2013 in louis vuitton singapore price list oq longchamp singapore outlet ax longchamp singapore price zi long champ singapore qm michael kors wallet ex michael kors india nh michael kors india lf lv bags australia jb louis vuitton australia prices pc louis vuitton australia online lz hogan italia tf hogan roma ja hogan italia je louis vuitton bolsos xm bolso louis vuitton nn bolsos louis vuitton kq michael kors watch australia uy michael kors australia watches gk michael kors australia cg longchamp australia va longchamp australia online zb longchamp bags australia sy gucci singapore paragon is gucci sale singapore fo gucci singapore paragon fx lv india eg louis vuitton in india fy louis vuitton stores in india cg michael kors dubai prices vq michael kors dubai prices tw michael kors dubai ng michael kors singapore rj michael kors hamilton tw michael kors wallet ni scarpe hogan sito ufficiale pl scarpe hogan sito ufficiale ir hogan scarpe sito ufficiale kb burberry singapore sale 2013 hi burberry singapore sale 2013 ak burberry singapore sale 2013

November 28, 2013 at 02:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. smoothie recipes with frozen fruit

Before starting this smoothie recipe, remove pits from enough cherries to provide one cup
    of fruit. Green smoothies are a healthy raw food option in contrast to the processed
    food items that are filled with harmful chemicals, sodium and other dangerous preservatives.
    Smoothies are made of fresh fruit and veggies which are full of diverse vitamin and minerals.

January 8, 2014 at 13:49 | Report abuse | Reply