home
RSS
Doctors warn trampolines are not toys
Smaller children can be more at risk from trampoline injuries, the American Academy of Pediatrics warns.
September 21st, 2012

Doctors warn trampolines are not toys

Exercise is important for kids; they need to get outside and move.  But there's one form of exercise physicians say needs to be used with caution - the backyard trampoline.

An updated policy statement published in this week's edition of the journal Pediatrics, a publication of the American Academy of Pediatrics, says that although trampoline injury rates have steadily been decreasing over the past few years, 98,000 trampoline-related injuries still occurred in 2009, resulting in 3,100 hospitalizations.

Many parents still think these pieces of equipment are toys, researchers say, and they're not.

"I think that it's the whole bouncy and fun aspect that makes parents think these devices are safe," says Dr. Michele Labotz, a sports medicine physician for InterMed in Portland, Maine, and lead author of the trampoline statement.  "And they think because the trampoline has this soft mat, kids can't feel the impact.  But they do."

The most common trampoline injuries include sprains, strains and bruises.  The more dangerous mishaps affect the head and spine. Researchers say 75% of all trampoline injuries happen when a group of people are jumping together.

It also seems the younger the child, the more serious the injury.  Doctors say that's because the bones of younger children are softer.  These children also jump higher, when a group is on the trampoline, because they weigh less.  When they bounce, they hit the mat harder.  So hard that 48% of trampoline injuries in small children involve fractures and dislocated joints.

"People don't realize it's all about physics," Labotz said. "If a larger child or adult gets on the trampoline with a 40- or 50-pound youngster, they are sending that child soaring into the air, only to fall down hard on the mat.  That's like falling from 5 to 10 feet above the ground onto a hard surface."

The American Academy of Pediatrics wants parents and children to understand that certain moves such as somersaults and flips frequently cause spinal injuries that can lead to permanent health problems.  The AAP also suggests homeowners who have trampolines make sure they have insurance that covers trampoline-related injuries.

Parents may think netted trampolines are safer, but that's not the case, the AAP warns, since two-thirds of the reported trampoline injuries happened when a child or adult hit the mat incorrectly.  The academy also recommends that if a child is using a trampoline, an adult should be on site supervising.

"We are so good about telling parents about swimming safety. So if we have pool regulations, we should be doing the same with trampolines," notes Labotz. “And as for alternative play equipment, there have been plenty of studies that show that free play is not only good for a child physically, but mentally and yes, creatively.  You don't need a lot of fancy devices to keep kids active in their own yard, especially ones that could cause injuries."

Lawsuits ignite debate over trampoline park safety

1. LisaW

What about those jumping house you see in the Kid's Gym at YMCA or at kids party? Is there a research done on them as well?

September 24, 2012 at 09:28 | Report abuse | Reply
    • will

i think those ones have less air so that way they do hit it so hard

September 24, 2012 at 10:42 | Report abuse |
  2. will

Thats really suprising i never thought that something could happen from doing that

September 24, 2012 at 10:38 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Well

nothign scarrier then a fat kid flying though the air...

September 27, 2012 at 13:47 | Report abuse |
  3. Observed

On our trampoline the rule has always been "one on the trampoline at a time". It is unsafe to have two kids jumping on there, much more so if there are more than two jumping. I always "spot" a jumper, which means an adult or two is standing around the edge of the tramp, keeping their eyes on the jumper. I used trampolines in high school when I was training to compete in springboard diving and gymnastics. We always had strict rules about one on the tramp at a time. Be careful, because little ones can get hurt when they are on the tramp with an enthusiastic older child.

September 24, 2012 at 11:02 | Report abuse | Reply
    • bimbabe

Absolutely, one at a time. One thing you MUST TEACH all users of any trampoline is how to STOP! Every first lesson, from ages of 3 to 16, it was the first thing I taught. I teach gymnastics and no one goes on any trampoline without knowing, and demonstrating that they can stop. To stop you simply bend your knees quickly and absorb the bounce of the tramp. DO NOT do front stomach drops or knee drops.

September 24, 2012 at 23:09 | Report abuse |
    • Aimee

Referring you back to peer reviewed, evidence based studies...not your anecdotes. They are NOT safe for children, period.

September 25, 2012 at 02:58 | Report abuse |
  4. SokrMom

Good luck with that, docs. You just can't tell people that trampolines or ATVs are really dangerous. I live in an ivy-league college town. I once took my toddler to a gathering of well-educated moms, and there was a trampoline in the back yard, and most of the other moms put their toddlers on the trampoline (perhaps 5 or 6 kids) and let them bounce on it together. The trampoline didn't even have a net! I was flabbergasted, and I just left rather than wait around for the inevitable.

September 24, 2012 at 12:36 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Hana B

I would've done the same thing by not allowing my child on that trampoline with all those other children. I have 4 children and we also have a trampoline, but after reading this article, my husband and I are both reconsidering whether it is worth the risk. If we do keep it, I will reinforce that rule and say ONLY one person at a time allowed on the trampoline. The kids and their friends will all need to learn that we take turns on it for their own safety & everyone elses as well. The kids may not understand our decision as to why this will be inforced, but sometimes parents have to say no and not worry about hurting our childrens feelings when our decisions are in their best interest. I will probably go so far as to show my own children what could actually happen to someone who falls wrong and ends up paralyzed, injured or has broken bones or dislocations if falling wrong on the trampoline. This article could be life saving and I plan to tell anyone I know who owns a trampoline about it. My daughters best friend also has a trampoline and I will be sure and tell her mother I do want my children on her trampoline any more unless she is on it alone to jump. The mother is a nurse, so I'm certain she will completely understand my concerns. I am one of those parents that thought ok, we have the netting, we're safe, but know I realize that is a false assumption.

September 25, 2012 at 10:52 | Report abuse |
  5. PeopleWillGetHurtNoMatterWhat

..Yeah... having a net is more dangerous than safe in my opinion. when I was a kid, we had a rickedy old maybe 10×10 or 15×15 foot trampoline without anything covering the springs on the side and no safety net. Considering I literally jumped on it everyday with my 3 siblings plus friends- we really learned how to control the thing, transferring 'bounce' to another kid that would send them flying, occasionally, we would jump so awkwadly that landing in the ground was necessary. If there had been a net- I might have landed on top of it and impaled myself. I learned this when I went to a friends house in which they had a trampoline and a net... it almost happened. We also jumped with toddlers, but we were really careful around them, everyone- even little kids know that. People need to learn that injuries are going to happen! For Gods sake! I'm sure stairs have a higher injury and mortality rate than any trampoline! Let people enjoy themselves. YOLO.

September 24, 2012 at 13:16 | Report abuse | Reply
    • peridot2

You and your family were fortunate, or did that ever occur to you? Two families I know were not so lucky. Their sons had broken bones on the growth plate. It was difficult to get them to heal and their limbs will never be perfectly straight again.

September 24, 2012 at 15:28 | Report abuse |
    • Rachel

Actually, Peridot, since *most* kids actually don't get injured on trampolines (yes, many do, but most do not) it's not that Adam was very fortunate–statistically he's the norm. It's that your friends were very UNfortunate, as they are the aberration. So there's no need to be condescending toward him.

September 24, 2012 at 22:16 | Report abuse |
    • Son of a 5th generation farmer

In hindsight, we didn't have a lot of the extreme shows (X Games, Jack-ass, parkour) to drive us to push the limit on those things. I remember riding a bike, doing simple tricks, now a summersault back flip can-can won't get you to the finals in X games. It's just kids taking it to a new level because of what they see on T.V.

September 25, 2012 at 01:48 | Report abuse |
  6. johnquepublique

...said the doctor that was a total klutz on the thing back in his elementary school days.

September 24, 2012 at 13:23 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. ann

My niece was jumping on the trampoline with her friends and her friend's knee came down on her abdomen. Next thing they know her abdomen started swelling. They took her to the ER where she ended up in surgery for a perforated bowel. To find the hole, the doctors said they had to ease her intestines up out of the incision and then put it all back after the fix. Scary as heck. It took quite a while for her to recover because the incision was pretty large. And also because the bowel had partially emptied into the abdominal cavity.

Right after that scary incident my sis-in-law had a party and I told them what happened and they still let several little ones jump together. Ugh. I guess they just thought it was a freak accident or that little ones cannot land with enough force to harm another little one.

Personally I think it should only be one kid at a time if they jump at all and only if it has netting and constant supervision.

Also, really I tried jumping once and almost broke my ankle because it hit wrong (all I was doing was jumping straight up and down). So I can understand why doctors might not like trampolines.

September 24, 2012 at 13:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Portland tony

You don't have to be a doctor to know stupid behavior. You don't let a couple of toddlers swim by themselves. Why would a doctor know know more about this than a concerned parent. They don't study trampoline in Med school. And common sense... you have either got it or you don't!

September 24, 2012 at 13:51 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jo Ann

"Why would a doctor know know more about this than a concerned parent"?

The doctors are reporting on the serious injuries they have seen in the ER, information a concerned parent may not have.

September 24, 2012 at 23:10 | Report abuse |
  9. Adam

When I was little (elementary school age) we used to play on my friend's large trampoline from right after school until it was time to go home for dinner. There was a bunch of us and nobody ever got hurt. Maybe we were just smarter back then because we were coddled by helicopter parents.

September 24, 2012 at 14:28 | Report abuse | Reply
    • peridot2

You must not be very bright if you cannot differentiate between smart and lucky.

September 24, 2012 at 15:30 | Report abuse |
    • BooseyBoo

I think he got it right..."smarter" because our parents didn't coddle us to the point that we are too stupid to make sound decisions. With that being said, there are those kids that are just plain stupid and need all the parental help they can get.

September 25, 2012 at 00:00 | Report abuse |
    • ann

That is the same line of reasoning my in-laws use about smoking around children. Since their children didn't have any noticable negative effects from growing up in a smoke filled home, they now puff smoke right in their grand children's faces. Sometimes just because bad things didn't happen doesn't make an activity safe.

September 26, 2012 at 11:08 | Report abuse |
  10. oydela

I am a living proof of trampoline risks right now.
    I took a class (not even a backyard kind of accident). It was one at a time. I am no kid. I am generally in good shape (skiing in winter and other sports when there is no snow). I didn't fall out. I just landed on inverted foot, And... Ouch! Severe ankle strain and sprain. Week 6 now. Still have to wear the boot. Will take another 4 weeks of physical training to recover and walk in my shoes.
    But, after researching things about trampolines, I consider myself lucky. People (healthy and athletic too) get spinal injuries, break necks, etc, It is correct that some people get injured on stairs and some just die in bed, but I believe trampolines are riskier than a lot of things. To be fair, they do help get you fit.
    Would I go back on trampoline? I don't think so.

September 24, 2012 at 16:09 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. atlanta mom

My pediatrician told me this YEARS ago. He told us there are plenty of safer ways to have fun. My kids definitely asked for one but we told them the ped said NO and that was that. I have to admit that I didn't really give it much thought til he brought it up. I think if peds warned parents when kids are young as part of the routine checkup like my ped did, people would become more aware.

September 24, 2012 at 16:11 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ben

I know it's a pain to keep typing "pediatrician", but given the context, it's kind of distracting that you keep abbreviating it to "ped". Maybe it's just me...

September 24, 2012 at 22:41 | Report abuse |
  12. Mike

Wow. It occurs to me that the same number of people are injured each year by trampolines as by guns (100K each). So why aren't we screaming for Trampoline Control? Shouldn't they all be illegal? Or at least registered? Shouldn't you have to have a permit and training to buy/use a trampoline? Think of the children! I think we all need to write our congressmen immediately!

September 24, 2012 at 16:49 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tracy

I suppose the day someone walks into a restaurant with a trampoline and kills 20 people with it is the day trampolines will be illegal. Moron.

September 24, 2012 at 19:51 | Report abuse |
    • Ben

Tracy? I think it's just barely possible that you might've failed at sarcasm detection.

September 24, 2012 at 22:42 | Report abuse |
  13. cutedog2

I am employed as a RN in an ER for one of the largest Children's hospitals in the nation. As I have told many parents over the years.'It is trampolines and bunk beds that keep us in business.'

September 24, 2012 at 17:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Barry

Trampolines aren't toys? Well........ No one ever said MDs had to be accomplished communicators, although one could see how that would be a really useful skill at the bedside. Maybe what you really mean is "trampolines are not very safe toys". After all, if they aren't toys, what are they?

September 24, 2012 at 21:02 | Report abuse | Reply
    • fitz

They're gym equipmen, meant to be used under supervision with training and guidelines.

September 24, 2012 at 21:36 | Report abuse |
    • Mike

MDs are smarter and more educated than you, Barry.

September 24, 2012 at 22:51 | Report abuse |
    • patrick

It is the CNN headline that reads "Doctors warn trampolines are not toys"
      If you had bothered to read the article published by the AAP you might have realized that not one time in the article does it state that physicians ever called trampolines toys.
      It simply reports statistics regarding trampoline related injury in children.
      Next time you should do some research before condescendingly insulting those that have done research for the sake of preventing injury and saving the lives of you and yours.

September 24, 2012 at 23:28 | Report abuse |
  15. Ben

Er... no, I'm pretty certain they ARE toys. Dangerous toys, sure, but still toys. It's not like they have any practical, non-entertainment use, unless you need to catch a bear that's been shot with a tranquilizer dart and is about to fall out of a tree.

September 24, 2012 at 22:38 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Selmers

Ban Trampolines

September 24, 2012 at 23:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. TJ

Geez! Fun things cause injuries. If you went through childhood without a cast or crutches, you didn't have much of a childhood. Our neighborhood had a trampoline that all the kids jumped on - sometimes two at a time. No one got more than a twisted ankle on it for years. I'm the most uncoordinated person I know, and I did flips without more harm than embarrassment when I couldn't get it right. But I did end up on crutches for 3 months from ice skating, had a concussion from skiing, lost my front tooth falling off a bike, and broke fingers during volleyball. It's called life! Studies show now that young adults have no concept of physical risk, because they have never been able to risk getting hurt. That's not life.

September 24, 2012 at 23:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Buster Hymen

"Younger children bounce higher because they weigh less" ? Seriously ? They have the same inertia as everyone else, and since they are lighter, then they bounce less because of less inertia.
    "When they bounce, they hit the mat harder" ?
    Uhhhh....if they are LIGHTER, then they don't hit the mat harder !! If they don't hit the mat harder, then they don't bounce as high....
    Who are you trying to fool ?
    How about some reporting that makes a little sense !

September 24, 2012 at 23:31 | Report abuse | Reply
    • on the road

Look, if you do not understand physics, then don't leave a comment that makes your screen name look intelligent. The more mass something has the more inertia it has, and therefore a child does not have the same inertia as everybody else, unless everybody else has the same mass as the child.

September 25, 2012 at 00:04 | Report abuse |
  19. Robert Parent

We have had a trampoline in our yard for over 20 years. No injuries. Raised eight kids, and their cousins, and their friends have been on it countless hours. We monitor to make sure kids of nearly equal weight play together. Our kids had injuries on bicycles, sleds, and playing ball. Trampoline has been a wonderful aid to our kids that had issues with learning balance and control.

September 24, 2012 at 23:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. BooseyBoo

Really? I sure am glad that we have to be told this is dangerous because I am too stupid to think for myself.

As a kid we had a trampoline with out the stupid nets around it and we had all the kids in the neighborhood at our house and we played on that thing well into night. I am sooo glad I am not a kid today with helicopter parenting and nervous nelly parents afraid of what other parents will think.

September 24, 2012 at 23:55 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Francisco d'Anconia

We have become the most risk adverse nation in history. Or kids will be the most pathetic group of sniveling underachievers America has ever produced.

Absolutely disgusting.

September 25, 2012 at 00:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Tricia

As an ER nurse, I have seen my share of trampoline injuries. One child injured her liver and spleen so badly when she landed wrong that she almost died, and it was a miracle that she lived. I would never allow my child on a trampoline. They are very dangerous.

September 25, 2012 at 00:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Ledab

Lord people! This is the same reason kids today have to wear helmets to ride their bicycles in their neighborhoods! We never had to as kids. WTH is going on in today's world. Why are there all the sudden these accidents? Are kids all the sudden "that clumsy? I don't get it! We rode our bikes into trees into ditches and cried and then went about our business. We jumped on trampolines, fell off, got hurt, got back on. Why are things so much different now? Stop babying your kids and toughen them up!

September 25, 2012 at 00:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Groo

When I was a kid this happened to me on a trampoline. I was jumping on a trampoline with 2 friends and we were out of sync, my legs buckled when I landed and there were jumping up, and when I fell to the trampoline it drove my knees up against my chin. I have longer legs than most people, the force was sufficient enough that I bit all the way through the skin below my lower lip and I had blood literally pouring out from the wound. My pants and shirt were covered with blood before I could get inside. Still have the scar from that on the inside of my lip but luckily you can't see it at all on the outside of my mouth. If I were to allow my kids to jump on one I'd be sure it was one at a time only, it can be dangerous and I'm lucky my injury was only minor.

September 25, 2012 at 00:46 | Report abuse | Reply

September 24, 2012 at 13:23 | Report abuse | Reply
    ann

September 24, 2012 at 13:36 | Report abuse | Reply
    Portland tony

September 24, 2012 at 13:51 | Report abuse | Reply
    Jo Ann
    "Why would a doctor know know more about this than a concerned parent"?

September 24, 2012 at 23:10 | Report abuse |
    Adam

September 24, 2012 at 14:28 | Report abuse | Reply
    peridot2

September 24, 2012 at 15:30 | Report abuse |
    BooseyBoo

September 25, 2012 at 00:00 | Report abuse |
    oydela
    I am a living proof of trampoline risks right now.
    Would I go back on trampoline? I don't think so.

September 24, 2012 at 16:09 | Report abuse | Reply

September 24, 2012 at 17:48 | Report abuse | Reply
    Barry

September 24, 2012 at 21:02 | Report abuse | Reply
    fitz

September 24, 2012 at 21:36 | Report abuse |
    Mike
    MDs are smarter and more educated than you, Barry.

September 24, 2012 at 22:51 | Report abuse |
    patrick
    It is the CNN headline that reads "Doctors warn trampolines are not toys"
    It simply reports statistics regarding trampoline related injury in children.

September 24, 2012 at 23:28 | Report abuse |
    Ben

September 24, 2012 at 22:38 | Report abuse | Reply
    Selmers
    Ban Trampolines

September 24, 2012 at 23:04 | Report abuse | Reply
    TJ
    Geez! Fun things cause injuries. If you went through childhood without a cast or crutches, you didn't have much of a childhood. Our neighborhood had a trampoline that all the kids jumped on – sometimes two at a time. No one got more than a twisted ankle on it for years. I'm the most uncoordinated person I know, and I did flips without more harm than embarrassment when I couldn't get it right. But I did end up on crutches for 3 months from ice skating, had a concussion from skiing, lost my front tooth falling off a bike, and broke fingers during volleyball. It's called life! Studies show now that young adults have no concept of physical risk, because they have never been able to risk getting hurt. That's not life.

September 24, 2012 at 23:17 | Report abuse | Reply
    Buster Hymen
    "When they bounce, they hit the mat harder" ?
    Who are you trying to fool ?
    How about some reporting that makes a little sense !

September 24, 2012 at 23:31 | Report abuse | Reply

September 24, 2012 at 13:23 | Report abuse | Reply
    ann

September 24, 2012 at 13:36 | Report abuse | Reply
    Portland tony

September 24, 2012 at 13:51 | Report abuse | Reply
    Jo Ann
    "Why would a doctor know know more about this than a concerned parent"?

September 24, 2012 at 23:10 | Report abuse |
    Adam

September 24, 2012 at 14:28 | Report abuse | Reply
    peridot2

September 24, 2012 at 15:30 | Report abuse |
    BooseyBoo

September 25, 2012 at 00:00 | Report abuse |
    oydela
    I am a living proof of trampoline risks right now.
    Would I go back on trampoline? I don't think so.

September 24, 2012 at 16:09 | Report abuse | Reply

September 24, 2012 at 17:48 | Report abuse | Reply
    Barry

September 24, 2012 at 21:02 | Report abuse | Reply
    fitz

September 24, 2012 at 21:36 | Report abuse |
    Mike
    MDs are smarter and more educated than you, Barry.

September 24, 2012 at 22:51 | Report abuse |
    patrick
    It is the CNN headline that reads "Doctors warn trampolines are not toys"
    It simply reports statistics regarding trampoline related injury in children.

September 24, 2012 at 23:28 | Report abuse |
    Ben

September 24, 2012 at 22:38 | Report abuse | Reply
    Selmers
    Ban Trampolines

September 24, 2012 at 23:04 | Report abuse | Reply
    TJ

September 24, 2012 at 23:17 | Report abuse | Reply
    Buster Hymen
    "When they bounce, they hit the mat harder" ?
    Who are you trying to fool ?
    How about some reporting that makes a little sense !

September 24, 2012 at 23:31 | Report abuse | Reply

September 24, 2012 at 13:23 | Report abuse | Reply
    ann

September 24, 2012 at 13:36 | Report abuse | Reply
    Portland tony

September 24, 2012 at 13:51 | Report abuse | Reply
    Jo Ann
    "Why would a doctor know know more about this than a concerned parent"?

September 24, 2012 at 23:10 | Report abuse |
    Adam

September 24, 2012 at 14:28 | Report abuse | Reply
    peridot2

September 24, 2012 at 15:30 | Report abuse |
    BooseyBoo

September 25, 2012 at 00:00 | Report abuse |
    oydela
    I am a living proof of trampoline risks right now.
    Would I go back on trampoline? I don't think so.

September 24, 2012 at 16:09 | Report abuse | Reply

September 24, 2012 at 17:48 | Report abuse | Reply
    Barry

September 24, 2012 at 21:02 | Report abuse | Reply
    fitz

September 24, 2012 at 21:36 | Report abuse |
    Mike
    MDs are smarter and more educated than you, Barry.

September 24, 2012 at 22:51 | Report abuse |
    patrick
    It is the CNN headline that reads "Doctors warn trampolines are not toys"
    It simply reports statistics regarding trampoline related injury in children.

September 24, 2012 at 23:28 | Report abuse |
    Ben

September 24, 2012 at 22:38 | Report abuse | Reply
    Selmers
    Ban Trampolines

September 24, 2012 at 23:04 | Report abuse | Reply
    TJ

September 24, 2012 at 23:17 | Report abuse | Reply
    Buster Hymen
    "When they bounce, they hit the mat harder" ?
    Who are you trying to fool ?
    How about some reporting that makes a little sense !

September 24, 2012 at 23:31 | Report abuse | Reply

Tricia

September 25, 2012 at 00:21 | Report abuse | Reply
    Ledab

September 25, 2012 at 00:27 | Report abuse | Reply

September 25, 2012 at 00:54 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Lxhetagyrum

I grew up getting literally jump-kicked in the face on these things as a kid, and I'd do it again. They aren't a whole lot more dangerous than some high school sports. The problem is supervision. My friend's parents had the whole "one person at a time rule" too. Guess what? We rocked it Mortal Kombat style every time they went out the door.

September 25, 2012 at 01:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Geoff

I would like to bounce on a trampoline with a penguin. If trampolines are not toys then what are they? Is a baseball a toy? A frisbee? And did anyone ask these doctors for their opinion in the first place? I'm thinking not.

September 25, 2012 at 01:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Son of a 5th generation farmer

Neither are magnets.

Come on parents, wrap your kids in bubble wrap and home school them. Make sure you team them to bury their heads in the sand, too.

September 25, 2012 at 01:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Colie

I agree with the scientists that trampolines can be dangerous, but with the right amount of caution they can also be used as a great and fun way to get exercise. I have one of my own.

October 2, 2012 at 19:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Educational Toys For Kids

A trampoline is a device consisting of a piece of taut, strong fabric stretched over a steel frame using many coiled springs.
    educational toys for kids

March 5, 2013 at 07:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. VonFuppypousa

equuhwh [url=http://www.chloesutoa.com/]クロエ バッグ[/url] tsoqsrw nbxakui [url=http://www.chloesutoa.com/]クロエ バッグ[/url] zstlfjb pwuazen [url=http://www.chloesutoa.com/]クロエ アウトレット[/url] rlerhfn ofbzjst http://www.chloesutoa.com/ gicsmhj uxsvoay [url=http://www.chloesearch.com/]クロエ アウトレット[/url] iczsrqc tzbfrwr [url=http://www.chloesearch.com/]クロエ 財布[/url] nlllzgw wlxcnnm [url=http://www.chloesearch.com/]クロエ 財布[/url] ayaojji gzrjjcp http://www.chloesearch.com/ xwdhjfh nrqwabb [url=http://www.chloeonly.com/]クロエ 財布[/url] zmcpbao zlyalqi [url=http://www.chloeonly.com/]クロエ 財布[/url] qslrogq nytqlrh [url=http://www.chloeonly.com/]クロエ 財布[/url] jdzsqnu bvusxqu http://www.chloeonly.com/ uhfbhzn lqfjusr [url=http://www.paulsmithyasuyi.com/]ポールスミス バッグ[/url] watharn dkxyeea [url=http://www.paulsmithyasuyi.com/]ポールスミス 財布[/url] ujdgsny hexbdwq [url=http://www.paulsmithyasuyi.com/]ポールスミス 財布[/url] csgttqd tpwkfmm http://www.paulsmithyasuyi.com/ wzhvtfs wcwksse [url=http://www.pradatome.com/]プラダ 財布[/url] dusyopr sssiwfk [url=http://www.pradatome.com/]プラダ バッグ[/url] mrchhcq kqnsqqn [url=http://www.pradatome.com/]プラダ アウトレット[/url] akktpze zuonwyn http://www.pradatome.com/ bxauuip wqvspgg [url=http://www.chloeye.com/]クロエ アウトレット[/url] oitrwco vwhorxo [url=http://www.chloeye.com/]クロエ バッグ[/url] qznyjfz okdkjxq [url=http://www.chloeye.com/]クロエ アウトレット[/url] jhbgrma npgwnpq http://www.chloeye.com/ uzbwadj

April 10, 2013 at 00:14 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Justa Minerva

Children’s educational toys are an essential component to every child’s playroom. My son Jack and I took some time out from playing with the educational toys he received for Christmas and went to a hockey game over the holidays. Life would be much easier if we could just accept the fact that kids have always, and will always, spend most their time playing with toys. In the last few years, parents started getting more and more interested in choosing all sorts of educational toys for their children. ::

Bye
    <http://www.melatoninfaq.com

May 4, 2013 at 23:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Trampoline Central

Trampolining should always be supervised by a teacher or coach. Children that have received no official training are at a higher risk of sustaining injury. Get down to your local club or leisure centre and learn the basic skills including safety aspects and safety rules to reduce the risks. Garden trampolines should also be supervised at all times, parents often leave kids alone to bounce which is very dangerous in cases of serious injury and unconsciousness. Read about trampoline safety and download a free safety poster from http://www.trampolinecentral.co.uk

May 27, 2013 at 06:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Joey Staton

Interesting Trampoline Article. I run a Trampoline Sales and Assembly Company called Jumpy Joey Trampoline Company (based in Dallas, TX). I'm always happy to surf the net and come across interesting readings on Trampolines and Safety. As a professional Trampoline Assembly Company, our #1 concern is a child's safety.

Joey Staton – Owner
    Jumpy Joey Trampoline Company
    2850 Shoreline Trail
    Suite 230
    Rockwall, TX 75032
    214-930-3109

August 16, 2013 at 14:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Ivan

Are you able to disclose any more information as to the extent of injuries that a young child can sustain as a result of using a trampoline. In particular a 2 year old?

October 28, 2013 at 19:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. John

It is indeed a fact that with the latest technological advancements manufacturers are continually improving and coming up with unique ideas focusing on developing products providing extra support.

April 14, 2014 at 13:22 | Report abuse | Reply