home
RSS
Seriously? Doctors say they're underpaid
May 1st, 2012

Seriously? Doctors say they're underpaid

Anthony Youn, M.D., is a plastic surgeon in metro Detroit. He is the author of “In Stitches,” a humorous memoir about growing up Asian American and becoming a doctor.

Full disclosure: I have no complaints about how much I make.

But many other physicians are not as satisfied - a recent study by Medscape revealed that 49% of doctors believe they're not fairly compensated. Of primary care physicians, this percentage increases to 54%.

It’s no myth that doctors are some of the highest paid professionals in the country. So why are they complaining?

It’s likely because of situations like Dr. Peterson’s.

Dr. Peterson is a plastic surgeon whom I worked with during my residency. A kind, competent physician, his new, fledgling practice consisted of reconstructive surgery. He treated women with breast cancer, paraplegics with pressure sores, and burn patients.

I was the on-call plastic surgery resident one night when a 42-year-old man - let’s call him Dave - was brought into the hospital at 3 a.m. He had fallen off a roof while intoxicated. Dave broke several bones in his face and shattered his lower leg.

I stumbled out of bed and met Dr. Peterson in the ER, where we spent the next three hours assessing Dave’s injuries and repairing his lacerations. Five days later Dr. Peterson and I performed an eight-hour operation, reconstructing his broken facial bones and performing a muscle transfer to help heal his fractured legs. For the next two months, we visited Dave in the hospital each and every day, changing his bandages and making sure he healed properly.

Not once did Dave thank Dr. Peterson for his care.

Instead, Dave took more than $3,000 from him.

Close scrutiny

Quite possibly no other occupation in the country receives such attention regarding the income its members receive. And that’s not a new trend - more than 70% of respondents of a survey published in the 1985 American Journal of Public Health believed doctors were overpaid.

The Medscape survey found the average physician compensation now ranges from a high of $315,000 for orthopedic surgeons to a low of $156,000 for pediatricians. Sounds pretty good right?

Consider that physicians must complete at least four years of college, four years of medical school, and between three to eight years of residency training prior to becoming a real, practicing doctor. Many physicians don’t start earning “doctor-level” salaries until they are well into their 30s.

A 2009 survey by U.S. News found the typical medical student graduated with $141,132 in debt. The graduates of some schools averaged more than $200,000 in loans.
So how do doctors’ salaries compare with other well-paying professions?

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average computer and information system manager earns $125,660 per year. The average lawyer makes $130,490 per year. Orthodontists take home $204,670. The New York Times recently reported the average base pay for managing directors at Morgan Stanley is $400,000. At Goldman Sachs, it’s $600,000. The average salary of an NFL player is $1.9 million. NBA players average $5.15 million per year.

Just for putting a ball in a hoop.

When you consider these numbers, the thought of pediatricians making $156,000 a year doesn’t seem unreasonable. They often see 50 patients per day, answer our calls at all hours, and keep our kids healthy.

What about critical care physicians? They average $240,000 a year, but are responsible for keeping the sickest of us alive. One-quarter of critical care physicians spend more than 65 hours per week with their patients, not including time doing paperwork.

Unlike most other professions, there is a ceiling to what most doctors can earn. Physician compensation is tightly controlled by the government and insurance companies. Medicine is also the only profession where its members are required to sometimes work for free.

No return on investment

Which brings us back to Dave.

Three months later, I accompanied Dr. Peterson in his clinic to see Dave for a follow-up appointment. Dr. Peterson seemed a bit distracted. At the end of the visit I found out why.

“I’m glad you’re doing so well, Dave,” said Dr. Peterson.

“Yeah, I’m really happy with how things have turned out,” he replied.

“So Dave, this is a little awkward for me, but I need to ask you something. Two weeks ago your insurance company sent you a check for $3,200 to forward to me for all my surgical and office fees.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Well, um,” Dr. Peterson stuttered. “We never received it from you.”

“No, you didn’t. I cashed it and spent it.”

“Dave, why would you do that?”

“I figured you’re a rich doctor. I need the money more than you.”

What do you think? Are doctors being underpaid? Tell us in the comments below.

soundoff (2,201 Responses)
  1. William Johnson

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have BG/SBLC, specifically for buy/lease at a leasing price of 4+2 & 32+2 of face value Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong

or any other 25 top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

We also secure funding, project loans for 3% APR

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will

work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

If Interested kindly contact the details below.

Email: johnwill0082@gmail.com,info@bevanloaninterestpurchaserplc.com

BEVAN LOAN INTEREST PURCHASER PLC

Mr William Johnson

November 7, 2016 at 04:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Mary Anne

{HOW I GOT A LOAN FROM REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com}

I am Mrs Mary Anne from Texas, I have been so poor and could not even pay my rent, i went on Eviction so many times, i got financial assistance just last week from this very God fearing man who was so honest with me, he gave me loan of 20000$ at a very cheap rate of 2%, i am able to start up a new business now and i am living life so well.
    if you have financial problems and you need a genuine loan lender, contact Mr REMY on his email REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com and REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com and you will testify of his good services.

November 8, 2016 at 18:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. schmidtmary12@gmail.com

HOW LLOYDS BANK GRANTED ME AN XMAS LOAN!!!

I am a single mum with kids to take care of. My name is Mary Schmidt, I am from Hokendauqua Pennsylvania.for the pass 5 months I have been in a financial mess, A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine told me about how LLOYDS BANK helped her by granting her an Xmas loan with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule. She also told me they can help me out of my financial situation too. I never believed her cause I have been to different Banks/loan lenders who could not help me due to my poor credit score. She advised I give it a try, so I mailed them via email:lloyds.bank3@aol.com, and explain all about my financial situation to them, they took me through the loan process and granted me a loan of $450,000.00 27th of October as I have applied for and today I have a business of my own which I'm proud of and I can as also take care of my Xmas bills. all i did was to follow the term and condition of the loan. I'm so happy I did. I'm sharing this today cause I care about you all, I known how it feels to be in a financial mess I can never stop thanking them for their help. I'll keep telling the world about their kindness in my life If you must contact any bank or firm to get any amount of loan you need please contact email:-lloyds.bank3@aol.com. Thanks

November 8, 2016 at 21:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. David

HEY Get BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it's not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@hotmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

November 9, 2016 at 18:54 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. David

SWEET CASH Get BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it's not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@hotmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

November 9, 2016 at 18:55 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. KAREN BRADLEY

loan from Barclays bank

MY names are Karen Bradley from Florida,USA, am a married woman at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in august 2016 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills for my son medication and xmax loan. I
    tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to BARCLAYS BANK PLC (BBPLC) Public limited with Share Capital
    Company by a friend,and i got a loan sum of $300,000.00 USD on the 5th of october 2016 and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well... so i want to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly contact him via email on :barclays.bankplc3@aol.com he does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless him for the good things he has done in my life.

EMAIL VIA:barclays.bankplc3@aol.com
    Contact:+17472004690

November 10, 2016 at 03:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. david wirth

Hello , are you in any financial problems or you are finding it very difficult to pay your bills? or you need money to start a new business ? if yes then email us today to get a Blank ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. It's 100% guaranteed secure with no worries, there is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it's not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you. Now email us today at our E-mail address at;davidwirthblankatmcard@gmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

November 24, 2016 at 19:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Michael Buen

Are you a business man or a woman? Do you need money to start your own
    business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills
    or start a nice business? Do you need money for your project? We offer
    secured loans of any amount and anywhere in the world (individuals,
    businesses, real estate and legal persons) in our rate of 2%
    excellent. For application responses and to send more information to
    the following email address:(michaelbueno2009@gmail.com )

November 27, 2016 at 09:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Matthew

PARAMOUNT EMPOWERMENT
    Head office: EH12 9DN Edinburgh,
    United Kingdom.
    *****************************************
    You are welcome to Paramount
    Empowerment
    We offer loans ranging from $1000 to
    $50000 and above.
    Interest rate: 3%
    Collateral: No collateral required.
    We support our clients and place their
    interests before ours.
    Contact us now.
    Email:
    paramountempowerment@gmail.com

November 28, 2016 at 05:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Mary Schmidt

HOW LLOYDS BANK GRANTED ME AN XMAS LOAN!!!

December 3, 2016 at 12:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. James

i am a private lender i give out cash at 3% interest a friend of yours who has decided to remain anonymous ask me to contact you maybe you might be in need
    please if you are not in need just
    ignore this mail but if you are in need please reply with amount you
    need and purpose of the loan so i can
    send you the paper work to sign and how to get your cash plus how to
    pay me back thank you .
    contact us(favourloan911@gmail.com)or WhatsApp 23470 59757557

December 10, 2016 at 10:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. kelly0007

We offer all types of Loan such as (Business, Personal, Mortgage, Consolidation,
    Car, Student, etc).Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in debt? Do you Wish to set up
    a business?
    AMERICAN GATEWAY INVESTMENT FINANCE LOAN COMPANY has been accredited by the lender's council to give out loans to local and international client, we give out loans ranging from £10, 000 to £2Million to individuals and companies. For further details on how you can apply for Loan/ Credit
    Contact person;Mr Peter Kelly. through Email:
    americanfinancial01@gmail.com

December 10, 2016 at 13:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. James

Xmas Loan

Do you need a loan .We are Legitimate and guarantee loan lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as We'll be glad to offer you a loan Contact us via Email:
    favourloan911@gmail.com

December 11, 2016 at 04:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Sherly Carmella

It’s nice to definitely arrive a website the location where the blogger is skilled. Thank you for creating your website.

December 11, 2016 at 21:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. VERONICA

Am by name VERONICA From New York, am here to testify of how i got my loan
    from Mr. Jackson David private finance company. after i applied Four times
    from various loan lenders who claimed to be offers me right in this forum, i
    thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan.
    I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various
    loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until i meet
    a friend of mine who introduce me to Mr Jackson David the C.E.O of offering Loan
    Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did it
    as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still
    reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Jackson, who really helped me with my
    loan and also changed my life for better. I don't know if you are in need of an
    urgent loan, Please contact Mr. Jackson loan company now for urgent help.
    VIA EMAIL; Email: jacksonprivatefinance@gmail.com

December 12, 2016 at 01:44 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Booker Peiffer

I’m still learning from you, while I’m making my way to the top as well. I absolutely love reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it!

December 16, 2016 at 05:39 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. ken

Do You Need An Urgent Loan Email: rogerskenservices@gmail.com forward
    Details: Name: Country: Sex: Phone Number: Amount Needed: Duration:

December 17, 2016 at 20:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. DT

With all due respect, and though I appreciate the anecdote within your story - you 'lost' me when you wrote, "...just for putting a ball in a hoop...". Surely you believe that a professional athlete (basketball in this case) does far more than "put a ball in a hoop"...? And surely you understand that the "average salaries" of the professional athletes you leverage (while playing your miniature violin) are hugely inflated due to a very select few of their peers??? Unlike "doctors" (the fake type, not the phd type), "average" NFL salaries can swing based off the contract of a single player.

You took statistics during undergrad, correct? Just asking, because - if by chance you didn't - I can understand how you accidentally mismanaged information to better sensationalize (accidentally) your story...

Or, maybe, your horse is a bit too tall to assign "worth" to other professions outside your realm of ability?

I guess you probably don't care though... Maybe this will change when people start to catch on to the notion that just about anybody can 'google' the answers to 99% of their medical woes...

Good thing your specialty is actually hard to automate. You'll surely always enjoy job security... Ironically, kinda' like those guys who "put balls in hoops."

January 1, 2017 at 20:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. BG SBLC LEASE AND PURCHASE OF INSTRUMENT

Dear Sir,

Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret your partnership with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.

I am the sole mandate of a genuine efficient provider for lease/purchase BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 6+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.

For further inquiry contact:

Robert Francis,
    Skype: robfrancis7
    robertfrancis767@gmail.com
    +447546769978

January 3, 2017 at 06:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. sauli

Please I beg you to publish and share this message with me.
    Hello
    Testimony of loan Amazing , thanks Ms. meri sauvou a wonderful woman, I have known a funding group credit agricole, which helps people in their making loans and that my be granted a loan of € 100,000 to invest in my business of agricultural production that I have to repay in 10 years with a very low interest rate of their share is 3% on my duration of loan and there the next morning, I received the money without protocol. Need personal credit, your bank refuses to grant you loan, you are CDI and other please contact them and you tighten satisfied but attention to you who do not like repay loans. Here is their mail : groupefinancecreditagricole@outlook.fr

January 5, 2017 at 07:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Vansaders

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $20,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $45,000. Mr. Paul is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from him. Just send him an email On paulatmoffice@gmail.com

January 5, 2017 at 08:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Jenny Kim

Hello Sir / Madam,

Do you need a credit/financial assistance ? for your business, mortgage, rent, personal loan, loan for a car or buy a house or even tuition fee for your child? If yes no more worries, We offer funding at a very low interest rate of 2.5%. All interested applicants are to contact us via email; jkim007042@gmail.com

Get back to us via email: jkim007042@gmail.com

Trimark Financial Services
    Management
    United States

January 14, 2017 at 00:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. kate

Hi i am Kate Powell and I would like to say thank you to Morrison Loan Finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a family, and i applied for a loan in this company, i got my loan and me and my family are very happy, thank God for the help they have provided, contact them today at ( morrisonfinance@yahoo.com ), they give out all kind of loan with a good interest rate.

January 14, 2017 at 10:57 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. kate

Hi i am Kate Powell and I would like to say thank you to Morrison Loan Finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a family, and i applied for a loan in this company, i got my loan and me and my family are very happy, thank God for the help they have provided, contact them today at ( morrisonfinance@outlook.com ), they give out all kind of loan with a good interest rate.

January 16, 2017 at 17:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Kesby Karen

God greatness on how i got my loan in real times / online at last. mrswemaloans@rocketmail. com

January 18, 2017 at 11:20 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Jenny Kim

Hello Sir / Madam,

Do you need a credit/financial help for your business, mortgage, rent, personal loan, loan for a car or buy a house or even tuition fee for your child? We offer funding at a very low interest rate of 2.5%. All interested Applicants are to contact us via email; jkim007042@gmail.com for more information.

Get back to us via email: jkim007042@gmail.com

Trimark Financial Services
    Management
    United States

January 20, 2017 at 18:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. Mrs. Bella

GET ONE OF THE BLANK ATM PROGRAMMED CARD AND WITHDRAW 5,000$ DIRECTLY EVERYDAY FROM ANY ATM MACHINE AROUND YOU. IF YOU ORDER TODAY, YOU WILL GET IT OVERNIGHT SHIPPING AND YOUR BLANK ATM CARD WILL COME IN A MANUAL PACKAGE WITH A BOOKLET WITH INSTRUCTIONS AND YOUR GIVING PIN NUMBER, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ON HOW TO USE IT WILL BE ON THE BOOKLET, HANDLING TO ORDER YOURS CONTACT US @ OUR EMAIL: Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com TO GET YOURS

January 21, 2017 at 21:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. john williams

My name is Gary Jones i'm here to testify about this great hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Harry send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $ 5000 daily. Meyer is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (info.atmhackingcompany@gmail.com)for how to get it and its cost,and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self..

January 23, 2017 at 02:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. John

Do you need an urgent loan, student loan, short and long terms, online
    business, companies, investment needs, and/or a car loan? Do you want
    to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you
    have to do is contact us for more information on how to get started
    and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that are able
    to repay the loan back in due time and at the low interest rate of 3%,
    simply email us at[smith_j15@yahoo.com]

January 24, 2017 at 17:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Cards

January 25, 2017 at 14:56 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Mr. Peter Williams

Good day Dear Loan Seekers,

Are you in need of an urgent loan to pay up your debts? open your own business? Buy a car or home? I am Mr. Peter Williams, A legitimate and a reliable private lender. I offer all kinds of Loan packages. I give loans under clear and understandable conditions at an interest rate of 3%. From $ 5000 to $ 6000000 USD, Euro and pounds only. I provide business loans, personal loans, student loans, auto loans, New year loans, bank loans and loans to pay bills. If you are a serious person and you are interested in my services please hurry now and get your loan via this
    email: (peterwilliams@caramail.com)

An honest person should apply for a loan from my company now
    Awaiting for your urgent response now.

GOD BLESS
    YOU.

January 30, 2017 at 16:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Cards

February 2, 2017 at 19:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Mr Peterson James

Do you need a loan?
    Do you need financial help?
    Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance?
    Do you need finance to start your business?
    Do you need finance to expand your business?
    Do you need personal loan? email: bdsfn.com@gmail.com

Do you need a loan?
    Do you need financial help?
    Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance?
    Do you need finance to start your business?
    Do you need finance to expand your business?
    Do you need personal loan? email: bdsfn.com@gmail.com

February 5, 2017 at 00:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Cards

Get THE 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live........WOW REAL CARDS

February 5, 2017 at 17:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Nelly Smith

Hello Everyone, Are you financially squeezed? Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? Do you seek finance to set up your own Business? Are you in need of private or Business Loan for various purposes? Do you seek loans to carry out Large Projects? Secure a Loan from us today and start up with something rewarding. Our transaction is 100% guaranteed as we also ensure a cordial relationship with our clients. We offer Loans with no credit Checks, No collateral, Easy steps, fast funding and low interest rate of 3%. Why remain in a financial breakdown? Contact us today via email: smithnelly88@gmail.com

February 13, 2017 at 01:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Teresita Laduke

"great threat, i like it, thanks very_ much."

February 14, 2017 at 13:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Mrs Florence Zuckerberg

Mein Name ist Oliver Madison, ich schreibe dieses Zeugnis, weil ich wirklich dankbar für das, was Freddy Bliss Darlehen Unternehmen für mich und meine Familie getan hat, wenn ich dachte, es gab keine Hoffnung, dass er kam und meine Familie würde sich wieder lebendig fühlen Bei sehr niedrigem Zinssatz von 3%. Nun, ich habe für ein Darlehen gesucht, um meine Schulden für die letzten drei Monate zu begleichen, um alles, was ich traf und nahm mein Geld insgesamt 10.300USD zu begleichen, bis ich endlich traf ein Gott geschickt Lender. Ich habe nie gedacht, dass es noch echte Darlehen Kreditgeber im Internet, aber zu meiner größten Überraschung Ich habe mein Darlehen ohne lange Zeit verschwenden, wenn Sie da draußen auf der Suche nach einem Darlehen jeglicher Art für Unternehmen oder andere Zwecke würde ich Beraten Sie, E-Mail Freddy Bliss Loan Company
    Über: (freddyblissloan@hotmail.com) ODER Text: +15133920942 und frei von Internet-Betrug sein. Vielen Dank ... Oliver Madison, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika.

February 15, 2017 at 08:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. sherri

My name is Anna lucas and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Donard. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. 3 days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 daily. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000 without any stress of being caught. I don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address donardmorrisworld27@gmail.com And I believe they will also Change your Life. email: donardmorrisworld27@gmail.com

February 15, 2017 at 08:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Mr David Wirth

February 19, 2017 at 18:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. Carita Hickox

hi!,I really like your writing very much! percentage we be in contact extra approximately your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this area to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to see you.

February 24, 2017 at 15:28 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Mr David Wirth

Get THE 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live. Good Real

February 27, 2017 at 08:40 | Report abuse | Reply
    • keteshafrank2@gmail.com

How i got my Desired Loan Amount from a Reliable Loan Company called Adolf Alex Loan company and you can email them on: ( Adolfloancompany@yahoo.com) or Text them on: +1 571-322-5806

July 17, 2017 at 23:02 | Report abuse |
    • keteshafrank2@gmail.com

How i got my Desired Loan Amount from a Reliable Loan Company (Adolfloancompany@yahoo.com).

October 18, 2017 at 23:50 | Report abuse |
  42. MAJOR

NEED A HACKED ATM CARD WITH PIN? We sell physical loaded ATM cards . It is a cloned card that can be used to withdraw Cash at any ATM Machine. This Cards comes in Visa/Mastercard. Therefore it works at any ATM Machine that accept Visa/mastercard Worldwide. CAN I USE THIS READY MADE ATM CARD TO BUY STUFF IN STORES? OR ONLINE SHOPPING? PAY BILLS? Yes, with this physical ATM card, you can use it to pay stuff at stores through POS. With this ATM card information, you can use it online to pay bills or do online shopping. When you order for this card, Full information about the card will be given to you. We also reload your card when funds exhausted. DO I NEED TO ORDER NEW CARD EVERY TIME I SPENT THE FUNDS FINISH? No, if you have already ordered our card, there is no need to keep ordering new cards, Just contact us for a reload. We shall easily reload the ATM card already in your possession HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE ATM CARD IN MY COUNTRY? If you are in the USA, you will receive your card in 48 HOURS with guaranteed. If you are outside the USA, Your card will arrive to you between 3 – 5 business days guaranteed. HOW SAFE IS THIS CARD? It is 100% safe to use this card. Because it will be shipped to you as a gift card. DO YOU ALSO RELOAD ANY OTHER CARD APART FROM THIS CLONED CARDS? Yes, we can reload any Active and valid cards, any type of card just contact us for a reload (prepaid cards, credit/debit cards). HOW DO I ORDER FOR THE ATM CARD? Send us an Email: ( majorsuccourcardhacker@yandex.com ) HOW DO WE MAKE THIS CARD? we use a machine MSR to clone this cards . You can also buy this machine from us at $650 Only. You can order for the ATM card AT A REDUCED PRICE, either the designed card or the blank card but still same information on them. if you are interested, send an email to majorsuccourcardhacker@yandex.com or call +393511460160

February 28, 2017 at 15:20 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. kelly0007

UnityCreidt Finance Company
    Do you need financial assitances? Our company offer different kinds of Loan like:
    Festival loan
    No hidden loan payments
    Financing in less than 1 week
    Get unsecured working capital
    Contact us at: unitycredit111@gmail.com

February 28, 2017 at 16:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Mr David Wirth

Get THE 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live. SURE CARD

March 1, 2017 at 07:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. MR TOMS

I got $20,000 loan from M.M.S.Finance) you can give her a try mail m_susanfinance@hotmail.com ....

March 2, 2017 at 20:44 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. donald

Get THE 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: blankatmcreditcard@hotmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

March 4, 2017 at 05:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Mr David Wirth

GOOD CARD WITH COOL CASH...Get THE 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

March 6, 2017 at 00:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. Maria Eduarda Lívia

Mi nombre es Maria Eduarda Lívia y soy de español que quiero usar este momento para decirle a todos en internet acerca de cómo recibí mi préstamo de hoy de una nueva empresa de préstamo legítimo de 2017 el nombre de la empresa es Marian Hoffman préstamo de la empresa y ellos Soy legítimo nunca he visto la compañía en el Internet antes y apenas las vi ayer en un sitio y decidí aplicarlas me dijeron que todo que necesito hacer y después de hacerlas que recibí mi préstamo en mi cuenta bancaria hoy. Quiero utilizar este tiempo para decirle a todo el mundo en Internet que si usted necesita un préstamo de préstamo legítimo esta es la empresa real para aplicar y de inmediato se aplican de ellos sólo estar seguro de que va a recibir su préstamo con seguridad de ellos y sea feliz. Si usted está interesado en un préstamo Marian Hoffman es la empresa a aplicar de que son reales y la empresa de préstamo legítimo de 2017 allí dirección de correo es marianhoffman.finance@gmail.com

March 9, 2017 at 02:26 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. Pamela Renata Giovana

Hola mi nombre es Pamela Renata Giovana soy de español Acabo de recibir mi préstamo de 50.000 Reals de esta nueva empresa de préstamos legítimos de 2017 y el nombre de la empresa es Marian Hoffman préstamo de la compañía que solicité un préstamo de ayer y acabo de recibir una alerta De mi banco hoy que había un fondo de 50.000 reales en mi cuenta y soy tan feliz por lo que todo el mundo si necesita un préstamo real esta es la empresa a aplicar de ellos son reales y estar seguro de que si solicita un préstamo de Ellos hoy y que son rápidos con ellos para mañana estar esperando sus fondos de préstamo en su cuenta de forma segura. Tan si usted necesita un préstamo de ellos usted puede solamente entrar en contacto con ellos vía allí correo en marianhoffman.finance@gmail.com.

Gracias a cualquiera que lea mi mensaje una vez más me quedo Pamela Renata Giovana.

March 9, 2017 at 02:27 | Report abuse | Reply