home
RSS
Seriously? Doctors say they're underpaid
May 1st, 2012

Seriously? Doctors say they're underpaid

Anthony Youn, M.D., is a plastic surgeon in metro Detroit. He is the author of “In Stitches,” a humorous memoir about growing up Asian American and becoming a doctor.

Full disclosure: I have no complaints about how much I make.

But many other physicians are not as satisfied - a recent study by Medscape revealed that 49% of doctors believe they're not fairly compensated. Of primary care physicians, this percentage increases to 54%.

It’s no myth that doctors are some of the highest paid professionals in the country. So why are they complaining?

It’s likely because of situations like Dr. Peterson’s.

Dr. Peterson is a plastic surgeon whom I worked with during my residency. A kind, competent physician, his new, fledgling practice consisted of reconstructive surgery. He treated women with breast cancer, paraplegics with pressure sores, and burn patients.

I was the on-call plastic surgery resident one night when a 42-year-old man - let’s call him Dave - was brought into the hospital at 3 a.m. He had fallen off a roof while intoxicated. Dave broke several bones in his face and shattered his lower leg.

I stumbled out of bed and met Dr. Peterson in the ER, where we spent the next three hours assessing Dave’s injuries and repairing his lacerations. Five days later Dr. Peterson and I performed an eight-hour operation, reconstructing his broken facial bones and performing a muscle transfer to help heal his fractured legs. For the next two months, we visited Dave in the hospital each and every day, changing his bandages and making sure he healed properly.

Not once did Dave thank Dr. Peterson for his care.

Instead, Dave took more than $3,000 from him.

Close scrutiny

Quite possibly no other occupation in the country receives such attention regarding the income its members receive. And that’s not a new trend - more than 70% of respondents of a survey published in the 1985 American Journal of Public Health believed doctors were overpaid.

The Medscape survey found the average physician compensation now ranges from a high of $315,000 for orthopedic surgeons to a low of $156,000 for pediatricians. Sounds pretty good right?

Consider that physicians must complete at least four years of college, four years of medical school, and between three to eight years of residency training prior to becoming a real, practicing doctor. Many physicians don’t start earning “doctor-level” salaries until they are well into their 30s.

A 2009 survey by U.S. News found the typical medical student graduated with $141,132 in debt. The graduates of some schools averaged more than $200,000 in loans.
So how do doctors’ salaries compare with other well-paying professions?

According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the average computer and information system manager earns $125,660 per year. The average lawyer makes $130,490 per year. Orthodontists take home $204,670. The New York Times recently reported the average base pay for managing directors at Morgan Stanley is $400,000. At Goldman Sachs, it’s $600,000. The average salary of an NFL player is $1.9 million. NBA players average $5.15 million per year.

Just for putting a ball in a hoop.

When you consider these numbers, the thought of pediatricians making $156,000 a year doesn’t seem unreasonable. They often see 50 patients per day, answer our calls at all hours, and keep our kids healthy.

What about critical care physicians? They average $240,000 a year, but are responsible for keeping the sickest of us alive. One-quarter of critical care physicians spend more than 65 hours per week with their patients, not including time doing paperwork.

Unlike most other professions, there is a ceiling to what most doctors can earn. Physician compensation is tightly controlled by the government and insurance companies. Medicine is also the only profession where its members are required to sometimes work for free.

No return on investment

Which brings us back to Dave.

Three months later, I accompanied Dr. Peterson in his clinic to see Dave for a follow-up appointment. Dr. Peterson seemed a bit distracted. At the end of the visit I found out why.

“I’m glad you’re doing so well, Dave,” said Dr. Peterson.

“Yeah, I’m really happy with how things have turned out,” he replied.

“So Dave, this is a little awkward for me, but I need to ask you something. Two weeks ago your insurance company sent you a check for $3,200 to forward to me for all my surgical and office fees.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Well, um,” Dr. Peterson stuttered. “We never received it from you.”

“No, you didn’t. I cashed it and spent it.”

“Dave, why would you do that?”

“I figured you’re a rich doctor. I need the money more than you.”

What do you think? Are doctors being underpaid? Tell us in the comments below.

soundoff (2,095 Responses)
  1. credit union

Are you in need of a loan? This is to inform the general public that we offer loans to individuals at 2% interest rate. Our loans are secured and guaranteed by the insurance company. Look no further and contact us to get a loan now more (creditunion000@gmail.com)

October 20, 2016 at 07:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. tyson

do you need urgent financial assistance or money to pay off your bills?
    do you need a loan at cheap rate?
    do you need any kind of assistance, do you want to pay your rent and you have financial challenges?
    if yes then contact a reputable and registered government approved loan lender Sir Jack on his email jackballard396@gmail.com and jackballard396@yahoo.com
    i got my loan from him and i am posting this here to everyone who needs a loan so that you all can get a real loan from him.
    contact him now if you need urgent loan jackballard396@gmail.com and jackballard396@yahoo.com

thanks

October 20, 2016 at 17:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. MR LAKE COOK

Weihnachts-Darlehen?

Als ich konnte nicht meine Schulden nicht mehr, war mein Sohn auf Krankenhausbett für Chirurgie, die riesiges Geld und ich brauchte auch etwas Geld, um zu refinanzieren und ein gutes Zuhause, dann muss ich für Hilfe von Freunden suchen und wenn es keine Hoffnung gab Ich entscheide mich, online zu gehen, um ein Darlehen zu suchen, und ich finde LAKE COOK Trust Loan Firm (lakecook07@gmail.com) mit 2% Zinssatz und bewerte mich sofort mit meinen Angaben wie angegeben. Innerhalb sieben Tage meines Antrags verdrahtete er meinen Darlehensbetrag mit Keine versteckten Gebühren und ich konnte auf meinen Sohn medizinische Rechnungen aufpassen, Erneuern Sie meine Mietzahlung und meine Schulden auszahlen. Ich werde Rat jedes Darlehen Suchenden zu kontaktieren LAKE COOK LOAN Unternehmen einfach und sicher Transaktion

Weihnachts-Darlehen?

October 25, 2016 at 20:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Rohlfsen

We have a direct genuine provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of 4+2 of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Contact : Mr rohlfsen russell
    Email:rohlfsenrussell@gmail.com
    Skype ID:rohlfsen.russell

Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

All inquires to Mr.Rohlfsen Russell should include the following minimum information so I can quickly address your needs:

Complete contact information:
    What exactly do you need?
    How long do you need it for?
    Are you a principal borrower or a broker?

Contact me for more details.

Rohlfsen Russell

October 27, 2016 at 18:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. KAREN BRADLEY

How i got my Xmas loan from Barclays bank

MY names are Karen Bradley from Florida,USA, am a married woman at the moment with two kids and i was stuck in a financial situation in august 2016 and i needed to refinance and pay my bills for my son medication and xmax loan. I
    tried seeking loans from various loan firms both private and corporate but never with success,and most banks declined my credit. But as God would have it, i was introduced to BARCLAYS BANK PLC (BBPLC) Public limited with Share Capital
    Company by a friend,and i got a loan sum of $300,000.00 USD on the 5th of october 2016 and today am a business owner and my kids are doing well... so i want to advice any one in need of a loan to quickly contact him via email on :barclays.bankplc3@aol.com he does not know am doing this i pray that God will bless him for the good things he has done in my life.

EMAIL VIA:barclays.bankplc3@aol.com

October 30, 2016 at 20:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. anderson michael

et rich today and take the risk of transforming your own life.Try and
    get an ATM card blank today (MR michael) and be among the lucky ones who are benefiting from this card. This ATM card in white set is capable of hacking into any ATM anywhere in the world. I have to know about this ATM card when I was looking for work online about a month ago..It has really changed my life forever and now I can say I'm rich because I am a living testimony. The less money I get in a day with this card is $ 3,000.Every now and then keep pumping money into my account. Although illegal, there is no risk of being caught, as it is programmed so that it can not track, but also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you..For details on how to get yours today, email hackers:unlimitedhackersworld@gmail.com

October 31, 2016 at 08:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. James Jones

Hello,

Are you in need of a loan for any purpose? are you in a financial problem? Do you need financial solution? Trinity Finance and Debt Resort is the solution to all your financial problems, Our loans are easy, cheap, and quick. Contact us today for that loan that you desire, we can arrange any loan to suit your budget at only 3% interest rate. If interested, contact us immediately. Optional Loan Protection may enable you to meet your loan repayments if you can’t work due to illness, accident or unemployment. You can only take out this valuable insurance when you apply for your loan so remember to tell us if you want it. Email: trinityfinancedebtresort@gmail.com

Request a Loan Application Here

Religion:
    Postal Code:
    Cell Phone Number:
    Amount To Borrow:
    Duration of the Loan:
    Weekly Income:

I look forward to read your mail
    Regards.

Trinity Finance

November 1, 2016 at 17:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Henry James Multi-finance

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our 24/7 online Personal Loan is designed to meet your diverse needs, at the time you need it. Be it a vacation, a marriage or even higher education, now your plan need not wait. With our instant online Personal Loan approval and money-in-bank in 72 hours.We offer all kinds Loans to individuals,Firms and cooperate bodies at a very low interest rate per annual here at HenryJames Multi-Finance Co.,Inc.,if you are interested contact us today Via E-mail: henryjamesmultifinance@gmail.com OR text us on +1(561)-231-9522.

Tel: +1(561)-231-9522.
    Email:{henryjamesmultifinance@gmail.com)

Warm regards,
    HenryJames Multi-Finance Co.,Inc.

November 1, 2016 at 19:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. DAVID

GET ONE OF THE BLANK ATM PROGRAMMED CARD AND WITHDRAW 5,000$ DIRECTLY EVERYDAY FROM ANY ATM MACHINE AROUND YOU. IF YOU ORDER TODAY, YOU WILL GET IT OVERNIGHT SHIPPING AND YOUR BLANK ATM CARD WILL COME IN A MANUAL PACKAGE WITH A BOOKLET WITH INSTRUCTIONS AND YOUR GIVING PIN NUMBER, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ON HOW TO USE IT WILL BE ON THE BOOKLET, HANDLING TO ORDER YOURS CONTACT US @ OUR EMAIL {Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com} TO GET YOURS,

NOTE: OUR CARDS WORKS IN ANY COUNTRY YOU FIND YOURSELF, DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

November 3, 2016 at 02:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. David

November 4, 2016 at 15:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. William Johnson

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have BG/SBLC, specifically for buy/lease at a leasing price of 4+2 & 32+2 of face value Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong

or any other 25 top AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

We also secure funding, project loans for 3% APR

work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

If Interested kindly contact the details below.

Email: johnwill0082@gmail.com,info@bevanloaninterestpurchaserplc.com

BEVAN LOAN INTEREST PURCHASER PLC

Mr William Johnson

November 7, 2016 at 04:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Mary Anne

{HOW I GOT A LOAN FROM REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com}

I am Mrs Mary Anne from Texas, I have been so poor and could not even pay my rent, i went on Eviction so many times, i got financial assistance just last week from this very God fearing man who was so honest with me, he gave me loan of 20000$ at a very cheap rate of 2%, i am able to start up a new business now and i am living life so well.
    if you have financial problems and you need a genuine loan lender, contact Mr REMY on his email REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com and REMY.CREDIT111@gmail.com and you will testify of his good services.

November 8, 2016 at 18:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. schmidtmary12@gmail.com

HOW LLOYDS BANK GRANTED ME AN XMAS LOAN!!!

I am a single mum with kids to take care of. My name is Mary Schmidt, I am from Hokendauqua Pennsylvania.for the pass 5 months I have been in a financial mess, A couple of weeks ago a friend of mine told me about how LLOYDS BANK helped her by granting her an Xmas loan with a low interest rate of 3% and better repayment schedule. She also told me they can help me out of my financial situation too. I never believed her cause I have been to different Banks/loan lenders who could not help me due to my poor credit score. She advised I give it a try, so I mailed them via email:lloyds.bank3@aol.com, and explain all about my financial situation to them, they took me through the loan process and granted me a loan of $450,000.00 27th of October as I have applied for and today I have a business of my own which I'm proud of and I can as also take care of my Xmas bills. all i did was to follow the term and condition of the loan. I'm so happy I did. I'm sharing this today cause I care about you all, I known how it feels to be in a financial mess I can never stop thanking them for their help. I'll keep telling the world about their kindness in my life If you must contact any bank or firm to get any amount of loan you need please contact email:-lloyds.bank3@aol.com. Thanks

November 8, 2016 at 21:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. David

HEY Get BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it's not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@hotmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

November 9, 2016 at 18:54 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. David

SWEET CASH Get BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it's not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@hotmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

November 9, 2016 at 18:55 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. KAREN BRADLEY

loan from Barclays bank

EMAIL VIA:barclays.bankplc3@aol.com
    Contact:+17472004690

November 10, 2016 at 03:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. david wirth

Hello , are you in any financial problems or you are finding it very difficult to pay your bills? or you need money to start a new business ? if yes then email us today to get a Blank ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. It's 100% guaranteed secure with no worries, there is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it's not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you. Now email us today at our E-mail address at;davidwirthblankatmcard@gmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live.

November 24, 2016 at 19:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Michael Buen

Are you a business man or a woman? Do you need money to start your own
    business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills
    or start a nice business? Do you need money for your project? We offer
    secured loans of any amount and anywhere in the world (individuals,
    businesses, real estate and legal persons) in our rate of 2%
    excellent. For application responses and to send more information to
    the following email address:(michaelbueno2009@gmail.com )

November 27, 2016 at 09:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Matthew

PARAMOUNT EMPOWERMENT
    Head office: EH12 9DN Edinburgh,
    United Kingdom.
    *****************************************
    You are welcome to Paramount
    Empowerment
    We offer loans ranging from $1000 to
    $50000 and above.
    Interest rate: 3%
    Collateral: No collateral required.
    We support our clients and place their
    interests before ours.
    Contact us now.
    Email:
    paramountempowerment@gmail.com

November 28, 2016 at 05:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Mary Schmidt

HOW LLOYDS BANK GRANTED ME AN XMAS LOAN!!!

December 3, 2016 at 12:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. James

i am a private lender i give out cash at 3% interest a friend of yours who has decided to remain anonymous ask me to contact you maybe you might be in need
    please if you are not in need just
    ignore this mail but if you are in need please reply with amount you
    need and purpose of the loan so i can
    send you the paper work to sign and how to get your cash plus how to
    pay me back thank you .
    contact us(favourloan911@gmail.com)or WhatsApp 23470 59757557

December 10, 2016 at 10:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. kelly0007

We offer all types of Loan such as (Business, Personal, Mortgage, Consolidation,
    Car, Student, etc).Do you have unpaid bills? Are you in debt? Do you Wish to set up
    a business?
    AMERICAN GATEWAY INVESTMENT FINANCE LOAN COMPANY has been accredited by the lender's council to give out loans to local and international client, we give out loans ranging from £10, 000 to £2Million to individuals and companies. For further details on how you can apply for Loan/ Credit
    Contact person;Mr Peter Kelly. through Email:
    americanfinancial01@gmail.com

December 10, 2016 at 13:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. James

Xmas Loan

Do you need a loan .We are Legitimate and guarantee loan lender. We are a company with financial assistance. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills, to invest on business. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable beneficiary assistance as We'll be glad to offer you a loan Contact us via Email:
    favourloan911@gmail.com

December 11, 2016 at 04:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Sherly Carmella

It’s nice to definitely arrive a website the location where the blogger is skilled. Thank you for creating your website.

December 11, 2016 at 21:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. VERONICA

Am by name VERONICA From New York, am here to testify of how i got my loan
    from Mr. Jackson David private finance company. after i applied Four times
    from various loan lenders who claimed to be offers me right in this forum, i
    thought their lending where real and i applied but they never gave me loan.
    I was in need of an urgent loan to start a business and i applied from various
    loan lenders who promised to help but they never gave me the loan. Until i meet
    a friend of mine who introduce me to Mr Jackson David the C.E.O of offering Loan
    Company who promised to help me with a loan of my desire and he really did it
    as he promised without any form of delay, I never thought there are still
    reliable loan lenders until i met Mr Jackson, who really helped me with my
    loan and also changed my life for better. I don't know if you are in need of an
    urgent loan, Please contact Mr. Jackson loan company now for urgent help.
    VIA EMAIL; Email: jacksonprivatefinance@gmail.com

December 12, 2016 at 01:44 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Booker Peiffer

I’m still learning from you, while I’m making my way to the top as well. I absolutely love reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the stories coming. I enjoyed it!

December 16, 2016 at 05:39 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. ken

Do You Need An Urgent Loan Email: rogerskenservices@gmail.com forward
    Details: Name: Country: Sex: Phone Number: Amount Needed: Duration:

December 17, 2016 at 20:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. DT

With all due respect, and though I appreciate the anecdote within your story - you 'lost' me when you wrote, "...just for putting a ball in a hoop...". Surely you believe that a professional athlete (basketball in this case) does far more than "put a ball in a hoop"...? And surely you understand that the "average salaries" of the professional athletes you leverage (while playing your miniature violin) are hugely inflated due to a very select few of their peers??? Unlike "doctors" (the fake type, not the phd type), "average" NFL salaries can swing based off the contract of a single player.

You took statistics during undergrad, correct? Just asking, because - if by chance you didn't - I can understand how you accidentally mismanaged information to better sensationalize (accidentally) your story...

Or, maybe, your horse is a bit too tall to assign "worth" to other professions outside your realm of ability?

I guess you probably don't care though... Maybe this will change when people start to catch on to the notion that just about anybody can 'google' the answers to 99% of their medical woes...

Good thing your specialty is actually hard to automate. You'll surely always enjoy job security... Ironically, kinda' like those guys who "put balls in hoops."

January 1, 2017 at 20:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. BG SBLC LEASE AND PURCHASE OF INSTRUMENT

Dear Sir,

Are you having one or two difficulties from other financial instrument lender? I want you to take a chance with us you will never regret your partnership with our firm.We have direct and efficient providers.

I am the sole mandate of a genuine efficient provider for lease/purchase BG/ SBLC and other financial instruments, at reasonable prices, Issuance by top AAA rated Bank in Europe.Presently, we only focus on BG/SBLC for Lease and Sale transactions, However, our Lease BG/SBLC is 6+2% and Sale at 32+2%.

Should you find this interesting and acceptable? Kindly, contact us and we shall review and respond with DOA within 48hrs maximum.

Please request for full procedure details if interested.

For further inquiry contact:

Robert Francis,
    Skype: robfrancis7
    robertfrancis767@gmail.com
    +447546769978

January 3, 2017 at 06:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. sauli

Please I beg you to publish and share this message with me.
    Hello
    Testimony of loan Amazing , thanks Ms. meri sauvou a wonderful woman, I have known a funding group credit agricole, which helps people in their making loans and that my be granted a loan of € 100,000 to invest in my business of agricultural production that I have to repay in 10 years with a very low interest rate of their share is 3% on my duration of loan and there the next morning, I received the money without protocol. Need personal credit, your bank refuses to grant you loan, you are CDI and other please contact them and you tighten satisfied but attention to you who do not like repay loans. Here is their mail : groupefinancecreditagricole@outlook.fr

January 5, 2017 at 07:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Vansaders

I got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of $20,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i got mine last week and I have used it to get $45,000. Mr. Paul is giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal but it is something nice and he is not like other scam pretending to have the blank ATM cards. And no one gets caught when using the card. get yours from him. Just send him an email On paulatmoffice@gmail.com

January 5, 2017 at 08:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Jenny Kim

Hello Sir / Madam,

Do you need a credit/financial assistance ? for your business, mortgage, rent, personal loan, loan for a car or buy a house or even tuition fee for your child? If yes no more worries, We offer funding at a very low interest rate of 2.5%. All interested applicants are to contact us via email; jkim007042@gmail.com

Get back to us via email: jkim007042@gmail.com

Trimark Financial Services
    Management
    United States

January 14, 2017 at 00:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. kate

Hi i am Kate Powell and I would like to say thank you to Morrison Loan Finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a family, and i applied for a loan in this company, i got my loan and me and my family are very happy, thank God for the help they have provided, contact them today at ( morrisonfinance@yahoo.com ), they give out all kind of loan with a good interest rate.

January 14, 2017 at 10:57 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. kate

Hi i am Kate Powell and I would like to say thank you to Morrison Loan Finance for all the things they have helped me with. I have a family, and i applied for a loan in this company, i got my loan and me and my family are very happy, thank God for the help they have provided, contact them today at ( morrisonfinance@outlook.com ), they give out all kind of loan with a good interest rate.

January 16, 2017 at 17:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Kesby Karen

God greatness on how i got my loan in real times / online at last. mrswemaloans@rocketmail. com

January 18, 2017 at 11:20 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Jenny Kim

Hello Sir / Madam,

Do you need a credit/financial help for your business, mortgage, rent, personal loan, loan for a car or buy a house or even tuition fee for your child? We offer funding at a very low interest rate of 2.5%. All interested Applicants are to contact us via email; jkim007042@gmail.com for more information.

Get back to us via email: jkim007042@gmail.com

Trimark Financial Services
    Management
    United States

January 20, 2017 at 18:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Mrs. Bella

GET ONE OF THE BLANK ATM PROGRAMMED CARD AND WITHDRAW 5,000$ DIRECTLY EVERYDAY FROM ANY ATM MACHINE AROUND YOU. IF YOU ORDER TODAY, YOU WILL GET IT OVERNIGHT SHIPPING AND YOUR BLANK ATM CARD WILL COME IN A MANUAL PACKAGE WITH A BOOKLET WITH INSTRUCTIONS AND YOUR GIVING PIN NUMBER, EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ON HOW TO USE IT WILL BE ON THE BOOKLET, HANDLING TO ORDER YOURS CONTACT US @ OUR EMAIL: Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com TO GET YOURS

January 21, 2017 at 21:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. john williams

My name is Gary Jones i'm here to testify about this great hacker ATM Blank Card. I was very poor before and have no job.I saw so many testimony about how Harry send them the ATM blank card and use it to collect money in any ATM machine and become rich. I email him also and he sent me the blank card. I have use it to get 700.000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of $ 5000 daily. Meyer is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any ATM Machine Vault with the use of ATM Programmed Card which runs in automatic mode. email (info.atmhackingcompany@gmail.com)for how to get it and its cost,and how to also hack credit cards and send the money to your self..

January 23, 2017 at 02:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. John

Do you need an urgent loan, student loan, short and long terms, online
    business, companies, investment needs, and/or a car loan? Do you want
    to pay off your bills? Do you want to be financially stable? All you
    have to do is contact us for more information on how to get started
    and get the loan you desire. This offer is open to all that are able
    to repay the loan back in due time and at the low interest rate of 3%,
    simply email us at[smith_j15@yahoo.com]

January 24, 2017 at 17:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. Cards

January 25, 2017 at 14:56 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Mr. Peter Williams

Good day Dear Loan Seekers,

Are you in need of an urgent loan to pay up your debts? open your own business? Buy a car or home? I am Mr. Peter Williams, A legitimate and a reliable private lender. I offer all kinds of Loan packages. I give loans under clear and understandable conditions at an interest rate of 3%. From $ 5000 to $ 6000000 USD, Euro and pounds only. I provide business loans, personal loans, student loans, auto loans, New year loans, bank loans and loans to pay bills. If you are a serious person and you are interested in my services please hurry now and get your loan via this
    email: (peterwilliams@caramail.com)

An honest person should apply for a loan from my company now
    Awaiting for your urgent response now.

GOD BLESS
    YOU.

January 30, 2017 at 16:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Cards

February 2, 2017 at 19:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. Mr Peterson James

Do you need a loan?
    Do you need financial help?
    Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance?
    Do you need finance to start your business?
    Do you need finance to expand your business?
    Do you need personal loan? email: bdsfn.com@gmail.com

Do you need a loan?
    Do you need financial help?
    Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance?
    Do you need finance to start your business?
    Do you need finance to expand your business?
    Do you need personal loan? email: bdsfn.com@gmail.com

February 5, 2017 at 00:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Cards

Get THE 2017 BLANK ATM Programmed Card and cash money directly in any ATM Machine around you. There is no risk of being caught, because the card has been programmed in such a way that it´s not traceable, it also has a technique that makes it impossible for the CCTV to detect you and you can only withdraw a total amount of $5,000.00 USD in a day. Now email us today at our E-mail address at: Atmcardcashmachine@gmail.com and get your card today and live that luxury life you every dream to live........WOW REAL CARDS

February 5, 2017 at 17:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Nelly Smith

Hello Everyone, Are you financially squeezed? Do you seek funds to pay off credits and debts? Do you seek finance to set up your own Business? Are you in need of private or Business Loan for various purposes? Do you seek loans to carry out Large Projects? Secure a Loan from us today and start up with something rewarding. Our transaction is 100% guaranteed as we also ensure a cordial relationship with our clients. We offer Loans with no credit Checks, No collateral, Easy steps, fast funding and low interest rate of 3%. Why remain in a financial breakdown? Contact us today via email: smithnelly88@gmail.com

February 13, 2017 at 01:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. Teresita Laduke

"great threat, i like it, thanks very_ much."

February 14, 2017 at 13:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Mrs Florence Zuckerberg

Mein Name ist Oliver Madison, ich schreibe dieses Zeugnis, weil ich wirklich dankbar für das, was Freddy Bliss Darlehen Unternehmen für mich und meine Familie getan hat, wenn ich dachte, es gab keine Hoffnung, dass er kam und meine Familie würde sich wieder lebendig fühlen Bei sehr niedrigem Zinssatz von 3%. Nun, ich habe für ein Darlehen gesucht, um meine Schulden für die letzten drei Monate zu begleichen, um alles, was ich traf und nahm mein Geld insgesamt 10.300USD zu begleichen, bis ich endlich traf ein Gott geschickt Lender. Ich habe nie gedacht, dass es noch echte Darlehen Kreditgeber im Internet, aber zu meiner größten Überraschung Ich habe mein Darlehen ohne lange Zeit verschwenden, wenn Sie da draußen auf der Suche nach einem Darlehen jeglicher Art für Unternehmen oder andere Zwecke würde ich Beraten Sie, E-Mail Freddy Bliss Loan Company
    Über: (freddyblissloan@hotmail.com) ODER Text: +15133920942 und frei von Internet-Betrug sein. Vielen Dank ... Oliver Madison, Vereinigte Staaten von Amerika.

February 15, 2017 at 08:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. sherri

My name is Anna lucas and i just want to share my experience with everyone. I have being hearing about this blank ATM card for a while and i never really paid any interest to it because of my doubts. Until one day i discovered a hacking guy called Donard. he is really good at what he is doing. Back to the point, I inquired about The Blank ATM Card. If it works or even Exist. They told me Yes and that its a card programmed for random money withdraws without being noticed and can also be used for free online purchases of any kind. This was shocking and i still had my doubts. Then i gave it a try and asked for the card and agreed to their terms and conditions. Hoping and praying it was not a scam. 3 days later i received my card and tried with the closest ATM machine close to me, It worked like magic. I was able to withdraw up to $3000 daily. This was unbelievable and the happiest day of my life. So far i have being able to withdraw up to $28000 without any stress of being caught. I don’t know why i am posting this here, i just felt this might help those of us in need of financial stability. blank Atm has really change my life. If you want to contact them, Here is the email address donardmorrisworld27@gmail.com And I believe they will also Change your Life. email: donardmorrisworld27@gmail.com

February 15, 2017 at 08:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. Mr David Wirth

February 19, 2017 at 18:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  50. Carita Hickox

hi!,I really like your writing very much! percentage we be in contact extra approximately your article on AOL? I need a specialist on this area to resolve my problem. May be that is you! Taking a look forward to see you.

February 24, 2017 at 15:28 | Report abuse | Reply