home
RSS
If you want more sex, be nice!
October 20th, 2011

If you want more sex, be nice!

Ian Kerner, a sexuality counselor and New York Times best-selling author, blogs about sex on Thursdays on The Chart. Read more from him on his website, GoodInBed.

Earlier this year, eminent marriage therapist John Gottman released a new book titled "The Science of Trust: Emotional Attunement for Couples." While you may not recognize Gottman by name, you may be aware of his work via Malcolm Gladwell’s book "Blink."

In that bestseller, readers were introduced to Gottman’s knack for “thin-slicing” a couple based upon a few minutes of observation, and determining, with incredible accuracy, whether they would succeed or fail in their marriage.

So what’s the secret of relationship success? Based upon his work with couples, as well as statistical analysis, Gottman has determined that, “It’s the balance between positive and negative emotional interactions in a marriage that determines its well-being - whether the good moments of mutual pleasure, passion, humor, support, kindness, and generosity outweigh the bad moments of complaining, criticism, anger, disgust, contempt, defensiveness, and coldness.”

Those couples that succeed in their marriages enjoy an overriding proportion of positive over negative sentiment.

But how do you ensure that? “All couples, happy and unhappy, have conflict,” writes Gottman, “but the ratio of positive to negative interactions during arguments is a critical factor.” He has proposed that this ratio should, ideally, be 5 to 1.

While it’s impossible to go through life tallying positive versus negative interactions, it is possible to determine intuitively whether your relationship is generally in the positive, or tending more toward the negative. And then you can change it.

I often advise couples to get in the “5 to 1 zone,” and it’s one of those pieces of simple advice that I often remind myself to practice in my own marriage. It isn’t easy to maintain a surplus of positivity, but it is possible.

In his latest book, Gottman encourages couples to cultivate emotional attunement through awareness, tolerance, understanding, non-defensive listening, and empathy.

“Boiling down the richly complex body of work described in the book to one sentence, Gottman’s point is that trust is made of people believing that their partners will be nice, that the partner will make an effort to make life better for you,” writes sex educator Emily Nagoski in her intellectually vivacious blog, Sex Nerd.

So there you have it - it all comes down to the “power of nice.” While many men like to complain that nice guys often finish last, it would seem that couples that are nice to each other tend to last the longest.

So why is it often so darn hard to be nice to our partners? Or why do we often end up being nice to everyone except the ones we hold closest? Why is nice so elusive?

“Maybe you plain old don’t know how to be nice. Maybe in your family of origin, people just weren’t nice to each other, so you never learned that skill. Or maybe you didn’t learn rules of Being Nice that are compatible with the rules your partner learned,” writes Nagoski.

“The hardest possibility is that you are your partner have been sucked into a dynamic of retaliation - you’re like Israel and Palestine, where neither one can be the first NOT to retaliate.”

Gottman argues that it’s hard to be emotionally attuned to your partner when you’re stressed out, which so many of us are today. Stress hijacks our brains and makes it hard for us to feel anything other than anxious or panicked. Stress creates a state of emotional triage, one that pushes nice to the wayside.

I’ve also found that many couples are used to operating in states of highs and lows - a sort of relationship manic-depression - but are unable to carve out a middle ground. But nice requires that in-between state. Nice takes time, patience, and effort.

”When people are angry and hurt, they get into a different physiological state, with heightened awareness of potential threats and diminished capacity for empathy and creative problem solving,” says Nagoski.

“They stop seeing the positive and start attributing negative personality traits to their partner, to explain the problems in the relationship. In their minds, their partner develops a reputation as untrustworthy. Contempt builds. And the whole thing spirals.”

So are you being nice enough to your partner? Are you in the 5 to 1 zone? If not, maybe it is time to start counting interactions. A little “nice” goes a long way.

1. jobwe

I should write an article with the headline "If you want to see clearly, open your eyes". It would probably make the front page.

October 20, 2011 at 07:33 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Susanne

Love it!

October 20, 2011 at 14:14 | Report abuse |
    • Derek

+1 :)

October 20, 2011 at 16:25 | Report abuse |
    • Tanvi

Although I agree that being nice to everyone is the key, I do not believe that you have to be nice to get some at home. There are so many factors that happens on a day to day basis that may cause a person to seem "not nice" but it can mean that you just had a rough day. For e.g I leave my office with all good intentions of making a nice dinner and slipping into something nice, I even have hopes of buying the vino. But you get on the train and it's 20 minutes delayed and the wine store has very rude people on the long line.–you get home and the kitty decides to use the sofa instead of the litter pan..does that mean I should get some as I may not seem to be nice when he gets home????

October 21, 2011 at 16:15 | Report abuse |
    • Christine

+10

October 24, 2011 at 08:41 | Report abuse |
  2. Andrew

This article is ridiculous.

October 20, 2011 at 08:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. infonomics

Marriage therapist. And, of course, if your marriage ends, you can seek a divorce therapist.

October 20, 2011 at 08:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Billy Everyday

This post is bad, you should feel bad.

October 20, 2011 at 09:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. larlarme

really? if a couple gets along, their marriage tends to last longer than if they hate each other? wow... what a concept

October 20, 2011 at 09:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Bob

I think the article makes sense but more of the focus needs to be placed on how things outside of the marriage can harm the marriage. When someone's boss is a jerk the stress filters down to the marriage and results in a higher ratio of negative to positive experiences. Since jerky bosses are partially a function of wealth disparity it is clear that if we are serious about helping people's marriage that we should increase taxes on the wealthy. We are the 99.

October 20, 2011 at 09:55 | Report abuse | Reply
    • ser

some one had to say it....what a loser

October 20, 2011 at 12:08 | Report abuse |
    • jeff

Wow – thanks for crystallizing the insane OWS/Liberal worldview for us....

October 20, 2011 at 12:14 | Report abuse |
    • larlarme

does some loser have to bring a political aspect into everything? "ouch.. i just got a papercut"... "must be the republicans fault for allowing trees to be cut down"

October 20, 2011 at 23:44 | Report abuse |
    • Fred

I disagree. Marriagesnhat succeed, indeed relationships of any sort that succeed, are those where the partners are willing to leave their "junk" at the door. The shared home must be a haven, a safe refuge. And if you find yourself taking out your work frustrations on the woman who is supposed to be your life mate, you need to deal with your boss, because it's unfair to put that burden on your spouse.

December 8, 2011 at 12:46 | Report abuse |
  7. KC

They do in my house. Treat me like crap, you get none.

October 20, 2011 at 10:26 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. dwt

Article is mere common-sense, but the proportion of nice to critical (5-1) is at least a distinctive and concrete point. Only it makes the final line look untrue. A "little" nice doesn't go a long way. Only a LOT of nice does.

October 20, 2011 at 10:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. Audu Usman J

As a counsellor, I agree with Gottman especially the aspect when couples are stressed which can lead to psychological separation.

October 20, 2011 at 11:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. donrijo

What kind of bull is he trying to pedal. women say they want a nice guy but they are hardwire to go for the macho type...

October 20, 2011 at 12:07 | Report abuse | Reply
    • NC

Not all women like macho men. They are tough to get along with.

October 20, 2011 at 13:32 | Report abuse |
    • Gwen

WRONG. Women want the genetic benefits of a strong healthy male but not the PITA of living with a macho man. This is why many of our mammal relations throw males out of the family gathering when they reach puberty. Who needs a "tough" guy hanging around when his usefulness could be duplicated at a sperm bank.

November 9, 2011 at 11:33 | Report abuse |
  11. available

Hey KC, I'll treat you nicely – what do I get in return??

October 20, 2011 at 12:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Sugartaste81

Maybe if you're only going after 20 year olds. Most of us WOMEN prefer nice guys.

October 20, 2011 at 13:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Relictus

Lou got it right. Nice, non-alpha males get nothing.

October 20, 2011 at 13:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. willowcat

Uh, is this author unaware that Gottman has been discredited in his "predictions"?

October 20, 2011 at 13:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. r

Expensive gifts works for me.

October 20, 2011 at 14:22 | Report abuse | Reply
    • NotReally

I'm doing the pool boy right now hun.

October 20, 2011 at 16:26 | Report abuse |
    • You don't have to pay for it

Sucker.

October 21, 2011 at 05:49 | Report abuse |
  16. ChuckFromAL

I have been married three times so I am speaking from experience when I say it does take several 'nice' interactions to overcome one bad one. Women tend to dwell on the negative and hold grudges forever. My wife still brings up things I did almost 20 years ago and have never repeated. It seems like good deeds are soon forgotten but bad deeds are remembered always.

October 20, 2011 at 14:32 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Erica1\

You have a point- some women do this. I do not, but my mother does. I roll my eyes every time she busts out with a story from 25 years ago about my dad. They aren't even married anymore!

November 9, 2011 at 13:12 | Report abuse |
  17. NoDoubt

Its true though, about the niceness going a long way. Not talking about being a doormat, but being NICE. Not saying rude or immature things all the time, and expect the other person to 'toughen up'. If you act like a jerk all the time, why would anyone want to sleep with you? Problem is, the nice guys are really shy and act aloof, so its a chore running after them.

October 20, 2011 at 14:52 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ms

NoDoubt is absolutely correct. If a man is a jerk I believe that he respects neither me nor himself.

October 20, 2011 at 17:41 | Report abuse |
  18. ubermoderate

Nice guys (betas) pick up the check while we alphas the desert. It's a fact. Ladies, you may say you want nice. You may een think you want nice, and I"m sure you do at the dinner table. But when I see you at the bar later, and I'm a jerk, that's what you'll want in my bed.

October 20, 2011 at 15:09 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Clark K

This doesn’t describe my home. Basically, if I am nice, do nice things, by gifts etc, I get an apology when she rejects me. If I am rude, I get a frown when she rejects me.

October 20, 2011 at 15:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. bristoltwit palin... America's favorite dancing cow

I'm living with those two black dudes now and I get all I want.

October 20, 2011 at 16:17 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Thats nice

Including Aids

November 1, 2011 at 22:46 | Report abuse |
  21. HGQ

Any woman will tell you they want a nice man (psychology). The trouble is when they're single they're attracted (physiology)to bad boys.

October 20, 2011 at 17:14 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Z

As usual... Women have no idea what they want. Keep sticking your hand in the fire with the bad boys... He will change for you!!!

October 20, 2011 at 19:03 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Consensus

Women do know what they want. They know what you want, too.

October 20, 2011 at 19:11 | Report abuse |
  23. Atilla the Truth

Men who act like macho idots to "get laid" are usually picking the low hanging fruit in relationships anyway. Women who hook up with them usually don't believe that they deserve any better (i.e., she didn't pack her self esteem in all that baggage she's got). As for you nice guys that tolerate poor treatment from women - see aforementioned advice on packing your self esteem next time.

October 20, 2011 at 21:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Nicole

Maybe you "nice" guys who aren't in good relationships only think you're nice. http://somethingpositive.net/sp02142004.shtml

October 20, 2011 at 21:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Sherri

Well, I want less to none, so I guess I'll keep doing what I'm doing!

October 20, 2011 at 21:56 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Stuart

Nice Alpha... best combination

October 20, 2011 at 22:44 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. saltyballzz

as a p i m p its just opposite, I slap em around for s e x

October 20, 2011 at 23:20 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. sarah S

The problem is it's rare to find a good balance of nice and masculine ina guy. men need to seem strong and in charge while also treating their woman with kindness and respect. women who don't really look hard for all those qualities tend to settle for the jerks because it is true most women would rather have a jerk then a wimp. the guys who are already jerks probably won't change so it's up to you nice guys to get some more confidence and find a way to balance your niceness with some macho-ness. you don't have to be a doormat to be a nice guy.

October 21, 2011 at 01:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Jeff

My wife and I are both in the 5-to-1 range. Unfortunately she thinks I am 5-to-1 not nice and I think she is 5-to-1 not nice.

October 21, 2011 at 03:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Get over yourself

"None" that you know of, KC. Much as you'd like to believe it, you're not the only fish in the sea.

October 21, 2011 at 05:47 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Jim in Colorado

For some of us....it doesn't matter what we do! I am the nicest guy I know....and I can't get any even if I went out and bought it! Women are so shallow! I am a 52 year old male, and was born with a cleft lip and palate! I am terminally single....and have no kids. I have had very few brief interactions with women over the last 5 decades! It doesn't matter what I do....women won't give me the time of day! It's very difficult coping with the loneliness and lack of intimacy....and even more difficult trying to figure out how to change it. I could be in the 6-to-0 category....and still would come up empty! I'm about ready to quit trying!

October 24, 2011 at 14:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Greenspam

Nice girls finish last, and sometimes not at all.

October 27, 2011 at 11:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Infomaniac

5:1 ratio? Give me more information, more, MORE! YES! YES! YES!

October 27, 2011 at 12:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. ILoveME

Who are the women sleeping with these self proclaimed "jerks"
    They need some therapy and to learn to love themselves. I feel bad for the men claiming to be alpha males in this post as well. They obviously haven't been taught how to love either.
    Have fun picking up on the bar scene "alpha males" I have a feeling you'll be there for a loooong time.

October 30, 2011 at 22:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. mitzi

Yes, it common sense and perfectly good sense, it's just saying, you both respect that you each had horrible things happen at work and on the train, so listen to each other and hold hands, massage feet,sip wine, make salad and say nice things to each other, it's not his fault, start makin love in the kitchen, it will end up in the bedroom. But stop critizing and blaming or you won't get any, girls too.

November 1, 2011 at 21:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Brad

I feel for some of you. I've been married for 21 years and i can still go home to my lovely wife and say "I'll Show you Mine if you Show me Yours", and it always gets better from there!!!!!

November 2, 2011 at 15:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. adasdhajkdh

dashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkdhasjdhkasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadhuowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqhd,asjhjchlxkjhjcjioxh;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;UIZYUXcv888889aaaaas8d777ssssssssssssssssssss8888889aPpppppppppppppppppppppppppuizxopkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkcccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhdashdasdjashjdhasjkdhasjkdhasjkd

November 2, 2011 at 20:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. DyeDiet

Also we have to watch what we eat too! You know, BTA (Bisphenol A) plastisizer is everywhere and it is an ESTROGEN!!!
    Google for it! I am a chemist and I in my 55 can do 405 poun squats (a lo-o-ot! And a lot of TESTOSTERON too!) because I do my best to avoid certain food additives as much as I can. For the purpose to help Americans to reject so many chemicals in our food I recently have started a non-profit resource DyeDiet. We need to get rid of the "dye diet" we are hooked on and many our problems will fade away!!!! Good luck, people, In the life and in the bed!!!

November 5, 2011 at 21:08 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Anon

I wish they spoke to having kids in the home. I'm a mother of 3: 15, 6, and 3. That alone adds extreme pressure and most often is a complete turn-off! We need more advise on how to be nice while working full-time and taking care of home, kids, etc. THEN I'll understand more. Sorry if you're train was late and kitty was on the sofa; PLEASE! (Tanviz). Write articles directed toward real people living real lives!

November 10, 2011 at 10:10 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Fred

I sympathize with your frustration. You have a lot your plate. But like many things in life, they only work out in proportion to what we put in. Is it possible you could sacrifice some luxuries to be able to afford help even if it's only 1-2 days a week. If you feel overly pressured, you shouldn't accept that as your life but work with your husband to ease the burden, whether he does more chores, he's out ith the kids, whatever. Find a way

December 8, 2011 at 12:43 | Report abuse |
  40. Whatever

There is only so long you can be nice. After a while the hormones turn you into a angry monster.

November 12, 2011 at 21:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. CH

It might work if you are married. If you are single, you get the dreaded friend status.

November 15, 2011 at 07:57 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Fred

You don't get into the dreaded friend zone because you're nice. You can give a potential partner space and cultivate an air of mystery and still be courteous and considerate. Are there women (and men) who derive a thrill by being with a jerk? Sure. But why would you want someone like that anyway? There are many woman who would treat a kind and considerate man like an oasis in the desert.

December 8, 2011 at 12:39 | Report abuse |
  42. diesel injection pump

Its also informative information. Thanks for showing and sharing. how much money you spend on it all . I appreciate you sharing this advice. I begin so abounding absorbing being in your blog abnormally its discussion. Now I just need a ton of land to do it on.

November 18, 2011 at 07:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. Great points! Going to take a bit of time to entertain the site.

Does anyone know which kite tube is steadier the Manta or the WEGO KITE TUBE?

December 1, 2011 at 08:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Fred

I don't understand the vitriolic responses. If these concepts were so self evident, so obvious, we wouldn't have most marriages ending in acrimony and divorce. I can't tell you the number of friends I have divorcing, lamenting it, who just have no interest in learning to communicate better. If anything, this article ponts out how infectious Angry treatment is to a relationship. Be nice and get nice back is OBVIOUSLY not a lesson most people are taught and I appreciate this article.

December 8, 2011 at 12:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. dick cepek

Tremendous things here. I am very satisfied to see your post. Thank you a lot and I'm having a look ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

March 31, 2012 at 08:26 | Report abuse | Reply