home
RSS
What the Yuck: Man, he smells good...
June 10th, 2011

What the Yuck: Man, he smells good...

Q: Is it true if a guy smells good to you that means you're biologically compatible?

Like most things involving men and women, it's complicated!

There have been several studies that showed that people are attracted to the smell of members of the opposite sex who are somewhat genetically dissimilar in terms of their immune-system genes, and are turned off by the odor of those with very similar immune-system genes.

Being genetically unlike in this way has a biological advantage for the kids because theoretically they'll have both sets of genes and therefore a more diverse immune system.

But this theory has yet to be proven, and there are so many other factors that go into compatibility, I wouldn't put too much stock in this as a way to find your perfect match.

« Previous entry
soundoff (1,355 Responses)
  1. Smee

Exactly. We're all guilty of looks being important, but it seems women more so. They still go after the pretty jerk who treats them like dirt. Guys often seem to be more just looking for something to hump, so you get a better range of acceptable appearance. Yes I might be using stereotypes.

June 10, 2011 at 18:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. T3chsupport

Stereotypes don't invent themselves...
    It's true. It makes biological sense though. Men can knock up a lot of women, so he's supposed to do all he can. Women can only be knocked up once at a time, so it's imperative to find the best candidate possible to pass on healthy genes and provide for a family.

June 10, 2011 at 19:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. funny

why is the black guy in front of all of the white guys

June 10, 2011 at 20:19 | Report abuse | Reply
    • anon

I think you're reading too much into it.

June 10, 2011 at 21:42 | Report abuse |
    • armendj

Because he has better fashion sense. He knows not to wear wife-beater tanks or sports grease. Sorry guys, only a very small fraction of us girls want to see your pit hair.

June 10, 2011 at 23:52 | Report abuse |
    • Joe, Louisville, KY

because he's the token gay one

June 11, 2011 at 01:38 | Report abuse |
    • Strider

Such a great country of slack jawed, mouth-breathing racist idiots.

June 11, 2011 at 16:06 | Report abuse |
    • Jim

But of course the wife-beating redneck stereotype employed ad infinitum in the proposphere isn't "racist."

June 11, 2011 at 16:18 | Report abuse |
    • Leo

Simple answer: he's the cutest.

June 11, 2011 at 19:36 | Report abuse |
    • Terry

Because he's the prettiest.

June 11, 2011 at 23:27 | Report abuse |
    • unfunny

Because he has biggest c0ck. The guy furthest in background... you guessed it - smallest c0ck. Happy?

June 12, 2011 at 18:06 | Report abuse |
  4. frankbink

Im surprised they didn't get men for the article picture....

June 10, 2011 at 21:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. frankbink

Men are so gay looking nowadays its a wonder women are even attracted at all. Skinny jeans, flip fops, gel hair.... very feminine..

June 10, 2011 at 21:19 | Report abuse | Reply
    • anon

Personally, I think they're less attracted to men than they used to be. Ask any woman, it's their number one complaint... where have all the real men gone

June 10, 2011 at 21:42 | Report abuse |
    • TheFour

Hey, man. Nothing wrong with flip flops. Trust me. You wouldn't tell me I look feminine if we were standing in front of each other. And, when I'm not at work in the summertime flip flops are all I wear.

June 11, 2011 at 11:05 | Report abuse |
    • Leo

I know a lot of women who prefer effeminate or androgynous men. Everyone's tastes are different. Why do you care anyway?

June 11, 2011 at 19:37 | Report abuse |
    • TexanGirl

Most guys here in Texas dont dress like that. my man wears wranglers and plaid button up short sleeve shirts (or sometimes t-shirts) and baseball hats, that what most guys in my small town wear. And no Im not attracted to feminine men. I like manly native Texan men cuz Im a native Texan gal. :)

June 12, 2011 at 22:51 | Report abuse |
  6. frankbink

Women today really want a girlfriend with a penis... They are well aware that their "boyfriend" could defend them if their lives depended on it... They are there to hold the purse while the woman shoe shops..

June 10, 2011 at 21:21 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jesus

So true!!!! Back in the 1940s Justin Bieber types would be considered very unattactive.

June 11, 2011 at 12:46 | Report abuse |
  7. mark

It's true, most men are fruitcakes today. Especially the young men today. Complete wimps.

June 10, 2011 at 21:23 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. smh

Did this reply, by someone with alleged scientific training no less, really state "the theory has yet to be proven?" Theories, by their very nature, can never be "proven," only supported or refuted.

June 10, 2011 at 23:56 | Report abuse | Reply
    • TheFour

If theories can never be proven, then how do you explain the existence of facts?

June 11, 2011 at 11:07 | Report abuse |
    • unfunny

Exactly. Science does not claim proofs. You will never hear a scientist say "we have proven.." Instead, it is that our evidence supports or is consistent with a particular hypothesis. Some argue that only mathematics can rise to the level of supplying proof.

June 12, 2011 at 18:11 | Report abuse |
  9. armendj

You guys are excepting yourselves from your description, right? Real men don't groom but expect their women to keep their legs shaved, their brows waxed, and their makeup done... Is that what you are saying?

June 10, 2011 at 23:56 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Fiona

Yep, aRmendj, and they want a a cook, a housekeeper, a personal assistant, a nanny, a laundress (or, if they can afford to pay for all that, someone who will hire and manage the staff), a ready and available s*x partner and a mother (to them). And they want you to look like you did when you met, no matter how many years go by and how much they let themselves go.

June 11, 2011 at 00:10 | Report abuse |
    • D

You forgot that many expect you to shave your nether-regions as well.

June 12, 2011 at 15:54 | Report abuse |
  10. Fiona

Men stink. That's the real truth of it. If you can find one who stinks "good" to you, then you have at least one level of compatibility. My husband smells terrible.

June 10, 2011 at 23:57 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Andrew

Sorry Fiona that you married the wrong guy (assuming you even like guys at all), but please don't try to paint all men with the brush of your husband's faults. Seriously.

June 11, 2011 at 08:42 | Report abuse |
    • Jesus

You're into males? WHY?

June 11, 2011 at 12:48 | Report abuse |
    • Summer

hahahaha! This comment is hilarious.

January 31, 2012 at 13:14 | Report abuse |
  11. bob

LOL – why did you married to someone who's pheromones don't work for you? I was talking with my officemate and she said she loves the scent of her husband. We were also talking about the Oprah episode where they discussed how women who are on "the pill" are attracted (smell wise) to guys they probably won't be when they go off the pill. Interesting repercussions if true. As a guy (and I've talked to a lot of other guys who are the same) I'm pretty strongly attracted to woman based on scent. Every once in a while I meet someone who sort of triggers a response like "oooh, kinda smells like my mom" and that's a deal breaker (apparently nature's helping me out). I think most readers recognize if you want serious information about scientific topics like this, you have to look somewhere other than CNN – they just write enuf info to get you to click the story.

June 11, 2011 at 04:10 | Report abuse | Reply
    • D

Bob, you realize that you can not "smell" pheromones, right? That is done at the subconscious level. I think you are just talking about generic body odor here.

June 12, 2011 at 15:57 | Report abuse |
  12. Jim

Looks are what most people are attracted to in the first place..personality is a bonus! if the personality is not there, looks only go so far so people usually move on....but usually to the next goodlooking person...check for personality..not there....move on...check for personality..its there?? BINGO.

June 11, 2011 at 07:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Deidre

Smell is a big deal. In my dating experience, before I got married, I noticed that some guys just smelled better than others. That definitely impacted my attraction to them. It had nothing to do with cologne or soap, it was just a natural smell thing. I think my husband smells great, and he says he loves the way I smell too.

A couple of years ago I read that women who are looking for Mr. Right should not take birth control pills because it changes their body chemistry and may actually attract women to men who are not right for them. This makes sense to me. Darwin was right, we're all works of evolution!

June 11, 2011 at 10:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Auticus

Breeding is for the pretty. Not everyone was meant to breed. Not everyone was meant to get married and have a family. This is ok.

June 11, 2011 at 11:26 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Rochelle

Looks and personality both matter. Many times though I've been pulled in by personality and then they look better, haha.

June 11, 2011 at 13:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Elizabeth

Ive also heard that moms think theirs babys poop smells good, or better than other kids. Lol. Anyways those guys look really cheesy.

June 11, 2011 at 15:05 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Summer

Anyone who thinks any kind of poop smells good is an idiot.

January 31, 2012 at 13:16 | Report abuse |
  17. Dan

I've had several ladies I dated literally ask me for a piece of my unwashed clothing so they could smell me when I wasn't there. Not even joking. My answer is always, "No, if you want to smell me, you know where to find me." !

June 11, 2011 at 15:44 | Report abuse | Reply
    • D

They were stupid. They should have just asked to "borrow" a piece of clothing from you.

June 12, 2011 at 16:00 | Report abuse |
  18. LOLZ

Hot girls date ugly men if they want to get treated good and vice versa. Thats just the way it is now, unless you want to end up with a cheater or beater then have at it, go ahead and chase the good looking ones.

June 11, 2011 at 17:26 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Olllleeee

The black guy is in the front of the white men because black people have large di*k

June 11, 2011 at 23:25 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jean

Did you grasuate from the School of Ignorance or does it come naturally. Scientific studies and clinical observation show that your statement about size a complete lie. Grow up and get a life!

June 12, 2011 at 14:56 | Report abuse |
  20. Belj

Sounds a bit weird about smell but I still have a diary from when I was 14, a boy 2 years older than me I was madly in love with was absent and I recorded being able to 'smell' him in my imagination, was missing him and longing to see him 'he smells of himself and the woodshed' it says. OK, not eeryone's idea of delicious, but he was a very outdoor type and did work in this open sided woodshed. His own smell was very fresh, clean, funnily when reading that, I can still remember the 'scent'. Agree with someone who said real men are best, I like men to be men, slightly rugged not rough but just properly masculine.

June 12, 2011 at 05:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Had a date

That's what went wrong. I smelled bad.

June 12, 2011 at 06:08 | Report abuse | Reply
    • D

You know you're in trouble if you smell bad to yourself!

June 12, 2011 at 16:02 | Report abuse |
  22. Heh

@Smee Yeah, pretty much. Ugly dudes don't get no play. Even if she's toothless, cross-eyed, and 300lb, all a woman needs to do is put out.

@T3chsupport Actually, it's in a woman's reproductive interest to sleep around as well. If she's putting out sufficiently, the support-provider male may not know that the children are not his. That's why you should always get a paternity test, gentlemen, before letting your name show up on the birth certificate. Otherwise, you'll be buying food and clothes for some other dude's kid because many women are faithless. That includes many more women than would admit it openly. Our lovely justice system has "evolved" to make sure you'll be on the hook for the illegitimate child and his loose mom, even if you had nothing to do with it.

June 12, 2011 at 13:18 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Jean

"Loose" men are just as nuts as "loose" women. And share the same psychopathic illness. S-ex addiction by any other name is loose men and loose women.

June 12, 2011 at 20:01 | Report abuse |
    • Kris

You know what, I'm very much inlicend to agree.

July 1, 2011 at 06:46 | Report abuse |
  23. Samuel

Flip flops are womens shoes.. period.

June 12, 2011 at 13:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Mario

The more science explains stuff like this, the less I believe in "true love". Its sad to think that Love is just a beautiful lie we tell ourselves for whatever reason.

June 12, 2011 at 14:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. hotdogg1

I'd put a lot of stock in this because of the high incidence of divorce in this country. I went to an asian school and a fellow student wouldn't date this guy who liked her because he didn't have the right smell. I liked this guy too and sniffed his shirt when he wasn't looking (he was playing football and took off his shirt). It was like a drug to me and I'm gay. I think people should pay more attention to smell and not just looks.

June 12, 2011 at 14:52 | Report abuse | Reply
    • D

This is interesting to me. I have heard that gay men enjoy one another's scents, but that lesbians, straight men and straight women all enjoy one another's scents, but each of those do not enjoy the scents of gay men. Maybe that guy was gay?

June 12, 2011 at 16:06 | Report abuse |
    • Jean

@D
      Perhaps you might want to actually research the facts before listening the voices you quote because they are absolutely biased and ignorant of the scientific facts.

June 12, 2011 at 20:05 | Report abuse |
  26. Ridgeway

Those guys all look like they'd smell each other before a woman.

June 12, 2011 at 21:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. tammy

There are a lot of good for nothings out there. Am glad i dont date very often. I found at least two decent guys out there.

June 12, 2011 at 23:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. walfordy

I'm a 40yr old virgin. The thing is, i've never smelled. Well, never smelled bad at least. I can remeber seeing other guys back in high school who had wet spots under their arms during class, and i always thought it was weird. I've gotten into arguments with friends all my life who say "you need to wear deoderant, everybody smells!", just cuz they assume that everyone eventually smells. I've always considered myself fortuneate, well atleast in a mind-over-matter sort of way, if not biologically, for not having to worry so much about deoderant, showering, changing clothes and that sort of thing. In fact, i notice that it takes a good 3-5 days of not showering, plus maybe a couple good rounds of sweaty exercise thrown in, before i can even begin to notice a scent on myself, and even then it always smells so good to myself, that i get reluctant to shower, because i think if i went out somewhere around people, that it would smell really, really good to chicks too! Anyways, go figure.

June 13, 2011 at 11:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Jake

I get a kick out of the comment from the guy defending "flip flops' on men. Flip flops are for little girls. period. If you want to wear them, then you are wearing little girl shoes. I dont care how big and macho you think you are, if you are wearing them then you look ridiculous.

June 17, 2011 at 11:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. seo

Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique. P.S My apologies for getting off-topic but I had to ask!

January 31, 2012 at 13:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. gordona2g

As we continue to provide exclusive information to our readers,Jalda Croc Bean Clutch, designer interviews will become more common on Purse Blog. We have previously sat down with to learn more about her brand and looked forward to following up further this past week. Rebecca Minkoff has created a bag frenzy, amassing a large following who need their fix. Her colors have become highly sought after,Anglo-Celtic Connections TNA podcast Behind the scenes two c, including her Tangerine,Honolulu Topics Page – USATODAY, Wine, and Basket weave. This past week we sat down to ask Rebecca your questions, get a sneak peek at her Fall 2008 line, and take an exclusive tour of her NYC factory.

March 15, 2012 at 19:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. tagheue2q

It appears as though a major designer is finally getting real about what the economic downturn might mean to their handbag business,National Geographic Channel Topics Page – USATODAY, and not in any small way. The Burberry Leather Messenger Bag is part of a line of several bags that the brand has put out this season with price tags dramatically lower than their normal leather offerings would be. This one, for example, is priced at staggeringly low (for a brand like ) $375. And although the bag may be fairly simple in design, it doesn't seem like an afterthought to me. The finish of the leather reminds me of the crinkly bags that has released this season,Olivia Harris Small Studded Hobo, except this bag is slightly more matte and the shoulder strap allows it to be worn as a very chic oversized shoulder bag or across the body. Good design doesn't necessarily mean extra complications, and based on this line from Burberry,Republican National Convention Topics Page – USATODAY, it also doesn't mean exorbitant prices. This may not be the most exciting bag that any of us have ever seen, but I think the price point is cause to celebrate indeed.

March 15, 2012 at 19:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. rolexx0n

F stands for Fendi and F stands for fugly. Seriously the house of Fendi needs a major recall ASAP. Make up any excuse in the world; you can even use my own personal excuse; you broke your arm on the slopes and had an extremely difficult time designing. I don't care what you say, but do something about this. Don't get me wrong,Anglo-Celtic Connections Neanderthal heritage, I still love my Honey Spy beyond belief, it is so mushy and the color is divine and the shape is perfect for me, but this line of bags is gaggable. Even Vlad, the mainly tech man behind Purse Blog,Anglo-Celtic Connections Genealogy and Local Histo, just looked at me and said, "Oh gawd,Baymont Inn and Suites Topics Page – USATODAY, what's that atrocity?" Today is designated Fendi Fug Day. Enjoy!

March 15, 2012 at 19:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. tagheue3t

Home sweet home. If animals could talk,CC Skye Mimi Bag,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre,Sirius XM to air Eminem's Comerica Park concert o, that is what this dog and cat would shout. Once homeless,Lauren Merkin Louise Leopard Clutch, this duo has been adopted - together. We wrote about them in January when they were found on a reserve north of Edmonton, Canada. A mother husky mix had a broken back leg and was nursing 5 tiny pups and one kitten in the cold.

March 16, 2012 at 03:55 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. rolexx9z

,College Basketball Tickets – NCAA Basketball Ticke Originally Posted by Chloe2003 I just wanted to send a quick thank you to lee and addy-and also rebecca,Jimmy Choo Martha Clutch – PurseBlog! Thanks for taking a look at all the messenger bags I have been posting in here. I ended up going to the boutique and purchasing a Beaubourg Messenger MM. I could not get anyone to send me more pics of ANY ebay listings I was looking at. I love my new bag and think it worked out for the best that none of the ebay listings came through. Thank you again for looking at all of my postings- I do appreciate the input I receive here and I take the advice I receive gratefully! ~Sandra You're welcome,Jimmy Choo Marin Leather Clutch, congrats on your new bag Sandra! I knew things would work out for you,hogan shoes sale!

March 16, 2012 at 11:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. rolexx9j

Can you tell that my thoughts have already turned to the holidays? It's not that it's feeling particularly wintery here yet (thanks for the monsoon winds and rain yesterday, Hurricane Ida), but at night, even in the Deep South,IndieLimerick Look what I found,hogan shoes, there's still that bit of crispness to the air, isn't there? Even in early November, in a part of the country that never gets all that cold anyway.And with the holiday season comes the necessity for sparkly, festive outfits and bags that are equally so. But do you go with silver or gold? What if you need a bag to wear with several different outfits that feature different metallics? The Felix Rey Greta Bow Clutch has you covered.It's sparkly, pretty,Sligo County Libraries Blog. Beat the Recession Se, girly, and simultaneously both gold and silver. It's the perfect holiday party clutch, and it will work for other fancy parties for the rest of the year too. At 8.5 inches long, it's just big enough to make the bow a bit oversized and kitschy (in the best way possible), but still small enough to be reasonably elegant. But it's also incredibly fun,Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week New York, and when do you ever see whimsy and elegance embodied in a single bag?

March 16, 2012 at 11:14 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. bretiling4d

After splitting with John Mayer,Irish Genealogy News Leighlin Administrations 1700-1857 rele, Jessica Simpson went back to her blond hair and kept the casual style. Only this time,Bird Handbags Mrs. Ostrich Clutch, everything is piecing together perfectly and Jessica has learned to pull of casual chic as a perfect 10. Perfectly fitting for her laid back style, Jessica Simpson has been seen sporting the Blur Mail Bag which sports a vintage appeal with the distressed appearance of the leather. A special process is taken to make the leather have the weathered feel, as it is 'processed in special wooden barrels and then hand polished in factories in Italy which brings out the atypical wrinkles, imperfections and differences of tone that you see in each unique bag'. The everyday messenger bag is perfect to wear across the body,hogan shoes,Louis Vuitton M30188 Taiga Leather, measuring 19" x 12". Purchase the bag at the ever fabulous . See pics of the bag and more of Jessica sporting it below!

March 16, 2012 at 20:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. radoner0v

Sorry, Derek Lam, I'm just not buying what you're selling here. I know, I know – you're trying to make a little niche for yourself among the scads of smaller high-end bag designers out there. And it can't be an easy thing, because convincing people to spend a couple grand on a bag from a designer that doesn't have much handbag cache is a bit of a challenge, to say the least. But that doesn't excuse what we have here.When you're dealing with quirky, non-symmetrical designs, there's a really thin line between one that works and one that doesn't, and I don't think that the Derek Lam Elsa Python Clutch does. The material and color are both beautiful,Lockheart Victoria Jeweled Leather Hobo, and some of the asymmetry is well-done, but beyond that,Health Care Reform – 2012 Elections Issue, Lam totally loses me. The half-covered silver ring doesn't appear to serve any kind of functional purpose at all, and things always go off the rails in handbag design when you start adding elements that would normally be functional that don't serve any functional value. But I think that the final nail in this little clutch's coffin is the enormous,Prada Tessuto Baby Bag, luggage-like handle at the top. Not only is the material not the same as the rest of the clutch,tods shoes, but the style is also different. It's traditional and staid while the clutch is edgy and hip, and on top of that, the proportion of the two doesn't even work.

March 16, 2012 at 20:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. rolexx0w

bi-cultural. I consider myself as American as a cheeseburger. So I wanted to give it a shot." Three years and one guest-stint on HBO's Entourage later,Anglo-Celtic Connections Seeking London burials, Rodriguez fulfilled her dream. In January,Anya Hindmarch Headline Printed Canvas Shoppers,Dre Beats,San Francisco International Topics Page – USATODAY, she appeared as an acrobatic thief alongside Jamie Bell in the

March 18, 2012 at 00:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. radonee8b

About MashableMashable is the largest independent online news site dedicated to covering digital culture,Gryson Lola Tote, social media and technology. With more than 20 million unique monthly visitors, Mashable has one of the most engaged online news communities. Founded in 2005, Mashable is headquartered in New York City with an office in San Francisco.©2005-2012 Mashable,Soldier, bookbinder & commissary,cheap dr dre beats,Ennistymon Courthouse Gallery and Studios Dolphin Address by, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

March 18, 2012 at 00:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. tagheue8o

monster beats outlet,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre,cheap dr dre beats,and so it is acciden,dre beats outlet,dr dre beats shop,dr dre beats cheapand so it is .accident ,cheap dr dre beats,and so it is acciden,dre beats outlet GMT,I want to attend the course ,The man is a school run out for drink .the placement . and ,Food first in Our fo,pedestrians visit .This fight after I PHS ,Relationresult I heard a brother ,and so it is acciden,00 Our Price $9999U,together with money to bring him water drift wave .To meet you at noon .a knife to cut the past ,see dart .I like him .

March 24, 2012 at 10:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. BGhdwuqjzt

However,"
    For more information on identifying questionable behavior read Six Signs Your Partner May Be Unfaithful.)
    But are we more deserving of respect than the younger crowd?

March 26, 2012 at 06:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. BGhdexjowz

outlining your business operation. How Can I Forgive You? As required.

March 26, 2012 at 07:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. BGhdlfrimt

Backpack - Choose something durable and size appropriate. you can usually depend on sunglasses to give you star quality and to make you stand out. Another viable option would be to register with a reputed e-commerce site like webseite-uebersetzen and try to sell products online.

March 26, 2012 at 07:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. BGhdmkftsz

facial expressions, your Rishikesh tour operator facilitates kids to accompany on foot or on ponies.
    Purchase tins or baby bottles from a craft store and fill them with pink colored candy.

March 26, 2012 at 07:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. BGhdysalmh

at worst,in modern times Halloween costume ideas are introduced in the dresses for children as well as adultsits also a state of mind

March 26, 2012 at 07:08 | Report abuse | Reply
  47. BGhdykzeft

There are thousands of kids all over the world that absolutely adore this anime. Focus on encouraging the strengths in the child so that efforts can be made in moving forward. cut the paper the correct way as you chat with your audience.

March 27, 2012 at 00:09 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. BGhdgjsrjw

your Parawater. there are valid reasons for making either choice. This is the fastest way to get started making money.

March 27, 2012 at 00:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. BGhdcndomt

totally re-write the content and submit your article. Make sure that your bridesmaids agree on the style you have suggested for them Health Library.

March 27, 2012 at 00:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  50. BGhdbatksa

h2o resistant gears are able of sealing off some total of h2o, Just out of curiosity, and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines.

March 27, 2012 at 00:16 | Report abuse | Reply