home
RSS
April 29th, 2011

1. Kim

Where is the quiz? There is nothing here.

April 30, 2011 at 19:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Sunnie Baldwin

Finally decided to look at a CNN Blog again, appeared this quiz would not be the usual pre-school bathroom language that I find CNN's Blog to all too often contain. I suppose that may be a factor in the Missing Quiz. Is the 'Armadillo' the open door for the typical comments? I hope not.

May 1, 2011 at 01:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Jane

This is not a health quiz. The only point of this quiz was to, once again, talk about Obama's birth certificate.

May 1, 2011 at 12:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Puglover

Ok i dont see a quiz. Where is it?

May 2, 2011 at 07:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Puglover

Ok this is weird. They say "quiz" but when you click on it its empty! Is anyone else having the same problem?

May 2, 2011 at 07:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Puglover

Weird.

May 2, 2011 at 07:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Cleo Westermeier

Renaissance art had a greatly increased emphasis on the realistic depiction of the material world, and the place of humans in it, reflected in the corporeality of the human body, and development of a systematic method of graphical perspective to depict recession in a three-dimensional picture space.,;-..

Most up-to-date content from our very own blog page
    <http://homelifestylecentral.com/index.php

May 30, 2013 at 21:14 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Pete Aye

What users say: "My drain had been slow for a very long time. I put the cleaner in it before I went to work and flushed it when I got home. It worked like a dream. I highly recommend this product for slow and clogged drains."

December 2, 2018 at 10:43 | Report abuse | Reply