home
RSS
April 1st, 2011

1. Kent Brunzell

For your information
    I found this article on AT&T MEdiaNet on my smartphone. If this information helps you, the OS on my smartphone is Windows Mobile 6.5, and the Web browser is Opera.

I found this article on AT&T MEdiaNet under the heading Heath, but couldn't find any hint about how to access the questionaire.

Could you please put a hyperlink to the results of the questionaire on the next Web page like this.

Thank you.

April 1, 2011 at 19:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. Kent Brunzell

On my previous message, I should have written "blog entry" instead of "Web page".

April 1, 2011 at 19:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. RachelinTX

@kent... I am having the same problem with my crackberry on verizon. It's not just you. I love quizzes, this is frustrsting! Maybe it's the mobile browser's inability to fully upload flash applications.

April 2, 2011 at 08:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Bob The Builder

The waffles are made of tampons! Ahh! You smell terrible.

April 2, 2011 at 14:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Funny

Read the latest entry on noshmeat.com. Funny.

April 2, 2011 at 16:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. Simon

This site doesn't work on my stupid iPhone either.

April 2, 2011 at 19:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. poe

doesn't show up on my samsung on the at&t network either.

April 3, 2011 at 07:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Sunshine Girl

I have a Sanyo w/Sprint PCS. Does that matter. I dont know.

April 3, 2011 at 08:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. how to get rid of eczema

My brother recommended I would possibly like this website. He was totally right. This put up truly made my day. You cann't believe simply how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

July 23, 2012 at 02:38 | Report abuse | Reply