home
RSS
March 16th, 2011

What should I expect after COPD diagnosis?

Every weekday, a CNNHealth expert doctor answers a viewer question. On Wednesdays, it's Dr. Otis Brawley, chief medical officer at the American Cancer Society.

Question asked by Pamela of Nashville, Tennessee:

I just learned that I have chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and emphysema. Can you tell me about it and what the prognosis is? I also have coronary artery disease and have had stents placed.

Expert answer:

Dear Pamela,

Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, or COPD, is a disease that truly negatively affects quality of life. Patients with COPD are prone to asthma-like wheezing, breathlessness, chest tightness and coughing that can occur in episodes caused by chromic inflammation. They're also prone to viral and bacterial infections.

It is the fourth most common cause of death in the United States, killing an estimated 120,000 people each year.

While COPD is most noted for episodes of shortness of breath and wheezing, the disease is typically slowly progressive and persistent. Medical treatment can be successful in relieving symptoms and reducing the severity of exacerbations.

Treatment is with inhaled bronchodilators, steroids to reduce inflammation and other oral medications.

Breathing problems? Check them with this test

Early diagnosis and good treatment are important as they can reduce the number and severity of exacerbations and prolong survival. Some people can live with this condition for several decades.

More than 80% of patients with COPD have a history of cigarette smoking. A few patients have it because of chemical inhalation exposure. Most are overweight or obese. Weight loss can also occur in severe COPD and is a sign of severe disease with a poor prognosis.

At one time, we distinguished different types of COPD, emphysema and chronic bronchitis. All patients with COPD have an element of each, although one component will usually predominate in the individual patient.

Chronic bronchitis is defined by a chronic cough that produces sputum. Emphysema is defined by enlargement and destruction of the airspaces in the lung.

When the physician examines a patient with very severe COPD one finds decreased breath sounds, wheezes, crackles at the lungs, and distant heart sounds. The patient's diaphragm in limited in movement, meaning the patient cannot take in deep breaths. In extremely severe disease, the chest size is increased.

Patients lean forward to use all the muscles of the chest and neck to bring air in. COPD can progress to cause heart failure, as the right side of the heart cannot pump blood into the damaged lungs.

Could your job be hurting your lungs?

Physicians use pulmonary function tests to assess the severity of COPD. These are tests to measure how fast it take a patient to fully exhale air, how much air he can exhale in one second, how much air he can inhale. X-ray and especially CT scans can also be used to assess damage to the lungs.

The arterial blood gases are a series of blood tests to determine how much oxygen and carbon dioxide is in the blood. As the disease worsens oxygenation goes down and carbon dioxide levels rise. Blood gas abnormalities acutely worsen during COPD exacerbations and often worsen during exercise and sleep.

Because most patients have a significant smoking history, most patients have many of the other illnesses associated with smoking, especially cardiovascular disease. These patients also have high risk for smoking related malignancies.

Unfortunately, poor lung function often interferes with or prevents treatment of the other diseases.

1. micheal

(HOW I WAS CURED TOTALLY WITH HERBAL MEDICINE)
    Am micheal Alex from USA..I smoked for 20 years, January 2011, i was diagnosed of Emphysema, my family doctor gave me bronchodilators to help me relax my bronchiolar muscles,because there was no cure for emphysema.so one day i was glancing through the internet,i saw a forum ,too many people writing about how Doctor BONGANI cure them of emphysema and he sell herbal medicines to cure different kinds of diseases,such as HERPES,ALS,MND,EPILEPSY,LEUKEMIA,ASTHMA,,GONORRHEA,,EMPHYSEMA,GENITAL WARTS,PARKINSON"S,DIABETES and lots more.I contacted Doctor Bongani via email;drbonganiherbalcure(at)gmail(dot)com. and made purchase of the emphysema herbal medicine, i received the herbal medicine through courier services within 3 days, when i received the herbal medicine i applied it as prescribed and was totally cured of emphysema within 4 weeks of usage, my family doctor confirmed am free from emphysema.is two months now,am living a normal life again ..thanks to doctor bongani...please dont ignore this post is real ...

July 26, 2016 at 21:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. markanthonymartinjr

I am from USA, I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2015 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com

July 27, 2016 at 22:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. markanthonymartinjr

I am very much delighted to every viewers that is reading this,i want to inform the whole public of how me and my lover got cured from herpes simplex virus,i was diagnosed of herpes since 4years ago and also find out that my herpes virus also effected my lover,this disease started circulating all over my body, and i have also taken treatment from my doctor,few weeks back i came on the net to see if i will be able to get any information as to curing this disease, on my search i saw various testimony of someone who was healed from herpes simplex virus by the great man called Dr ABUMERE and i told my lover about it and without any hesitation, i contacted his email: abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com i wrote him and and he guided me,i asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for the both of us and indeed 1week after me and my lover started using the medicine, we were completely cured no dot was found on my body and of my lover,so dear viewer why wasting your time living with this STD infection you can contact him now he is able to cure any kinds of disease,contact his Email abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com

July 31, 2016 at 23:12 | Report abuse | Reply
    • felly

Really, markanthonymartinjr, can he cure asthma?

August 1, 2016 at 13:15 | Report abuse |
  4. temmygold

I am 26years of age,married, due to chemical inhalation on the 2nd of April 2016 that was when everything started from and since then have been having difficulty in breathing, chest pain & whenever I perceive anything like flames, perfume, detergents or mixing of soap my system will changed, during the attack I do fill fastest breathing, what do you people surgest it can lead to or the way forward,pls help me out.

August 1, 2016 at 13:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. markanthonymartinjr

I was diagnosed of COPD in July 2014. I was on Albuterol Nebs and levalbuterol to ease the situation as i constantly go out of breath when talking or when walking, I was adviced for Lung Volume reduction surgery (LVRS) because my both upper lobes of the lungs were affected, i was making preparation for this surgery when a friend of mine told me about a traditional herbal doctor called doctor Abumere who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including COPD disease, When i contacted Dr Abumere his email and bought the herbal medicine I received the herbal medicine through courier service in 3days, when i received this herbal medicine i used it as prescribed and was totally cured of COPD within 18-20 days of usage, contact Dr Abumere via his email: abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com.

August 5, 2016 at 21:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. markanthonymartinjr

I am from USA, I was diagnosed of Emphysema (COPD) in 2015 and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from south Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 12-14 days of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com.

August 17, 2016 at 13:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. peek

Good day everybody.....,
    Am Peek Thomas from Belguim, live in USA,please I want the whole world to help thank Dr MAPIPA for saving my life. I thought my life has come to an end but I never knew i can be free from COPD and HERPES (HSV-2) . I have really gone through pains but thank God that today I am celebrating.
    . I want to share this great testimony with you on how i met a great herbal doctor who helped to get rid of COPD and Herpes. In 2012 I was tested herpes positive and 2014 diagnosed of COPD ever since then I have been taking my medications but I was still troubled and unhappy until I met this great herbal doctor DR MAPIPA, though I never believe in herbal medicine before. I saw many testimonies on how he cured deadly diseases. I contacted him through his email;drmapipaherbalmedicinehome(at)gmail(dot)com and website www(dot)drmapipaherbal(dot)weebly(dot)com, he replied and asked me to send him my information,after that i purchased the herbal medicine,then he sent the herbal medicine to me through courier service,when i received the herbal medicine, I used it as he instructed. 30days later he asked me to go for check up, when I did the check up I was tested herpes Negative and COPD free, I am so happy, and I can not stop thanking him, I am going to live the rest of my life in joy and happiness.please this testimony is real ..
    Best Regard

August 30, 2016 at 21:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. monica

Hello...............
    I'm Monica Henry by name, I'm here to share my testimony about Dr Mapipa herbal medicine Cure , he has the cure to different kinds of diseases, he cured me and my husband of COPD and Parkinson's disease,me and my husband was diagnosed of COPD and Parkinson's 2013,we live in pain for years ,so desperate for cure. one day i was glancing through different website I saw different testimonies about dr mapipa,so many people saying he cured them of different diseases,i was so surprised and skeptical,but i have so option because me and my husband need the cure desperately ,so i contacted him via his email.drmapipaherbalmedicinehome(at)gmail(dot)com,he replied and Needed some Information about me and my husband, then I sent them to him,then he sent me the herbal medicine through FEDEX Courier Service,The courier service called me after 2days that i must be at home because they will be delivering that day ,which i did ,when i received the herbal medicine ,we call dr mapipa then he told us how to use the herbal medicine ,he said we will be totally cured after 30days of usage which we believed with faith.so after 30days of usage they was a lot of changes in our life's ,so we went for check-up, I was tested COPD FREE and my husband was fully recovered from Parkinson's,it was like a miracle to my family ,please viewer my testimony is real ,any negative news you see online or hear about DR MAPIPA is false ,he is the only real herbal doctor online ,so many fake herbal doctor are trying to spoil his name,please viewer don't mind them ,DR MAPIPA will never let you down ,he is a great man.

September 19, 2016 at 02:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. susan hester

(MUST READ)
    Hello everyone.. I am Susan Hester from USA, i was diagnosed of COPD December 2014, I was given medication to ease my condition as there was no cure, my symptoms were mainly Shortness of breath, wheezing and chest tightness, this continued till i read a testimony made by Barrow Peters from Australia of how he was cured of COPD through herbal medicines he bought from a herbal clinic located in South Africa, i decided to give it a try, i contacted the herbal clinic and purchased the COPD herbal medicine, i received the herbal medicine in 6 days and i started usage immediately as prescribed, i only used the herbal medicine for 4 weeks and all my COPD symptoms dissapeared, i went for another spirometry test and my doctor confirmed my lungs are repaired, Its unbelievable! Contact this herbal clinic via their email madidaherbalclinic(at)gmail(dot)com or call +27744389230 (Write email in right format)

September 21, 2016 at 23:29 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Charlesstoob

wh0cd763909 cipralex usa

August 30, 2017 at 09:06 | Report abuse |
  10. GRACE JAMES

I want to use this opportunity to thank the great man of the whole universe called Dr Ayes for taking his time to cure my frind and I from COPD and ALS, I was directed to Dr Ayes by a friend, though I was doubted him for two weeks but I later decided to give him a try because Sound health is wealth. I have tried different types of medicine and herbs both online and others and even purchased some myself, but nothing work out until this very day I met Dr Ayes he told me not to worry anymore that with me meeting him all my problems is solved already. I trust on his word and I do what he asked me to do, he sent me the herbal medcine and same thing with my friend and we both received after two weeks, we followed his instructions and act according to the directions to take this powerful herbal medicine of his and after two weeks everything was OK, whatelse should I say because I am short of words right now, It has been four months from now, There is no sign of COPD in me and no sign of ALS thats of my friend anymore and our test result is here with us. All thanks to Dr Ayes for his help and I pray may God bless him and give him long life and prosperity, those of you out there contact Dr Ayes today so that you also can be free from this diseases and be happy forever via unstopableshrine@gmail.com and unstopableshrine@outlook.com and via his website address http://unstopableshrine.webs.com
    Regards from Grace James and Mary Flint.

October 5, 2016 at 21:46 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. member221

I was diagonose of Emphysema in 2010 and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) 3 years ago, our family doctor told me there was no cure but it can only be controled. Ever since then i have been running heather scepter looking for a solution to my problem because i was going to lose my Job if i dont get better, until i ran into this online testimony of Dr Lusanda who have been curing people of COPD with his herbal remedy i immediately contacted him via their email, to God be thy glory i bought this COPD herbal remedy and was cured within 3 weeks of usage, at last this is a break through for all COPD/emphysema patients contact this herbal clinic via their email drlusandaherbal(at)drlusandaherbal(dot)com or website on www(dot)drlusandaherbal(dot)com

November 7, 2016 at 02:43 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Don

I chedked out the website http://www.drlusandaherbal.com and found out that they are blocked due to illegal activities.
      Any other recomendations.

March 22, 2017 at 21:17 | Report abuse |
  12. member221

I was diagonose of Emphysema in 2010 and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) 3 years ago, our family doctor told me there was no cure but it can only be controled. Ever since then i have been running heather scepter looking for a solution to my problem because i was going to lose my Job if i dont get better, until i ran into this online testimony of Dr Lusanda who have been curing people of COPD with his herbal remedy i immediately contacted him via their email, to God be thy glory i bought this COPD herbal remedy and was cured within 3 weeks of usage, at last this is a break through for all COPD/emphysema patients contact this herbal clinic via their email drlusandaherbal@drlusandaherbal.com or website on http://www.drlusandaherbal.com

November 7, 2016 at 02:44 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Joan

(MUST READ: COPD TREATMENT)
    I am Joan Barragan from Portland, Oregon, USA. I was diagnosed of COPD/Emphysema in Providence St. Vincent Medical Center in 2014. In August 2016 my condition worsened and my doctor adviced me for Lung volume reduction surgery to remove part of my lungs, making room for the rest of the lung to work better, considering the risk involved i was scared and i resorted online for help, I was in a health website when i read a testimony of a woman from Canada who was totally cured of COPD through the herbal remedy she purchased from a herbal clinic in South Africa, i immediately contacted this herbal clinic via their website and purchased the COPD herbal remedy, i received the herbal remedy within 7 days via courier service and commenced usage. After four weeks and two days of usage, I did another breathing test and my doctor confirmed my lungs were repaired. Thank you Health herbal clinic. Contact this herbal clinic via their website www(DOT)healthherbalclinic(DOT)weebly(DOT)com

January 18, 2017 at 05:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Dina Mey

After having a persistent cough for over a year, I was diagnosed with COPD in March 2015. In 2016 my COPD got worse to the point where not only do I have trouble sleeping at night, I also struggle to get air into my lungs. I read in a health forum of a herbal clinic (NewLife Herbal Clinic) who have successful treatment to COPD/Emphysema, i immediately contacted the herbal clinic via their website and purchased the COPD herbal remedy, I used the remedy for 7 weeks, all my symptoms were reversed, i did another test for confirmation, i was declared COPD free. Visit (www. newlifeherbalclinic. weebly. com) or email (newlifeherbalclinic@ gmail. com)

February 9, 2017 at 19:23 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. sophia

How can I explain this to the world that there is a man who can cure HERPES, I was diagnosed for the past 3years I was having this HERPES since 3year, so I decide to look for help in the internet then I found this man post write about this great man called DR. EDE-MEME, people say good thing about him that this man have cured, a lot of people in the internet, him has power's to cure HSV1 AND HSV2 I don’t believe that there is a cure for Herpes Simplex Virus because though there is no cure for herpes that what I have in mind HERPES had no cure well well, my HERPES is negative through the using of herbal cured of EDE-MEME, I contacted this man for help because of what i see in the internet. if you need his cured just email him now on edeharbelhome@gmail.com, thank you DR. i will never stop shearing you testimony DR. EDE- MEME. him Can as will CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1, HIV/AIDS, 2, Diseases of the hear 3, Malignant tumors 4. Cardiovascular diseases 5. Diabetes mellifluous 6.Influenza and pneumonia 7.Alzheimer's disease 8. hsv1 – hsv2. If you need LOVE SPELL. E.T.C contact him @ edeharbelhome@gmail.com or edeharbelhome22@hotmail.com

February 21, 2017 at 02:28 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. smith louis

TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS

This is real take it serious, i am Smith Louis, i am from ireland. Who will believe that a herbal medicine can cure herpes, i never believe that this will work, i have spend a lot money getting drugs from the hospital to keep me and my son healthy, it got to a point that i was waiting for a death to come because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man called Dr Asumo who is well know for Herpes, HIV, and Cancer cure, i decided to email him I didn't believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and Needed some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared a herbal medicine (CURE) and, he gave my details to the Courier Office. they told me that 4-8 days I will receive the package and after receiving it, i took the medicine as prescribed by him at the end of the two weeks, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me Herpes simplex virus negative, and my son an i thought it was a joking, i went to other hospital and was also negative, thank you for saving our life's, I promise I will always testify of your good works. if you are herpes simplex virus patient, contact him and I am sure you will get cured, contact him via: asumoharbalhome@gmail.com

THESE ARE THE THINGS Dr Asumo CURE
    . HERPES
    . HIV/AIDS
    . CANCER
    . DIABETIES
    . LASSA FEVER
    . GONORRHEA
    . MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    . EPILEPSY
    . ASEPSIS
    . ENLARGEEMENT DICK
    GET YOUR LOVE ONE BACK

March 7, 2017 at 16:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. martha

For people suffering from COPD, it is important for them to know that they are not alone. I was also a victim.
    I had experienced shortness of breath, coughing, recurring chest infections and bronchitis. But I didn’t realize that I had COPD until I went to my doctor and was diagnosed with COPD. The first thing I did was get myself informed. Having COPD hasn’t slowed me down. Even though I had COPD I still played golf and involved myself in different excercise though I started smoking at 19 years of age I smoked almost a pack a day. The doctor had told me to quit smoking, it was frightening and frustrating, I thought it was to avoid stress. I learned about Dr. Lance Herbal Medicine from a friend. Now my life has turned around for good because I consider myself most fortunate.
    There are so many people out there who have COPD and don’t realize it.
    If you have COPD, many things are available to help you live a full, comfortable life don’t be ashamed of it.
    I can’t speak for everyone. I can guarantee that this Herbal Medicine will work for you and I suggest you try it. It has done wonders for me. contact him on lancejustin54@gmail.com for more information and advice.

March 23, 2017 at 19:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. meganflores470@gmail.com

For the past few years I have had difficulty working out in yard, then in 2015 it got harder and harder to breathe. After many tests, it was a CT scan that showed COPD, emphysema and scarring in my lungs. I quit smoking 8 years ago but the damage has been done. I got to a point I couldn't catch my breath and was coughing so hard I thought the top of my head would blow off, nothing was really working to help my condition. Finally i started on COPD herbal formula i purchased from NewLife Herbal Clinic, i read alot of positive reviews from other patients who used the COPD herbal treatment. I used the herbal remedy for 7 weeks, its effects on COPD is amazing, all my symptoms gradually faded away, i breath very more freely now! (Visit www . newlifeherbalclinic . com ) I recommend this COPD herbal formula for all COPD/Emphysema sufferers

Megan Flores
    New Jersey

March 26, 2017 at 12:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. meganflores470@gmail.com

For the past few years I have had difficulty working out in yard, then in 2015 it got harder and harder to breathe. After many tests, it was a CT scan that showed COPD, emphysema and scarring in my lungs. I quit smoking 8 years ago but the damage has been done. I got to a point I couldn't catch my breath and was coughing so hard I thought the top of my head would blow off, nothing was really working to help my condition. Finally i started on COPD herbal formula i purchased from NewLife Herbal Clinic, i read alot of positive reviews from other patients who used the COPD herbal treatment. I used the herbal remedy for 7 weeks, its effects on COPD is amazing, all my symptoms gradually faded away, i breath very more freely now! (Visit www .newlifeherbalclinic. com ) I recommend this COPD herbal formula for all COPD/Emphysema sufferers

Megan Flores
    New Jersey, USA.

March 30, 2017 at 19:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Douglas

I am so happy to write this few words of mine about the great Doctor who has brought me out out from the pit of shame and death. If not for him! where would have I run to. I have been HIV Positive for the past five years now and I have done everything I have been told to do to get a cure but nothing was working out until one faithful day I decided to share my problem out with a friend of mine on facebook because it says "A problem share has a solution" and "An Idleness kills someone who always keep things to him/herself". I explained everything to her and she told me about one of the top 10 listed greatest and powerful doctor in Africa called Doctor EHIS who has helped her husband in getting cured from COPD and Herpes. He gave me the doctor email EHISOJOKU@HOTMAIL.COM AND EHISOJOKU@HOTMAIL.COM and Phone number of Doctor. I contacted him and he told me everything about his work and medicines and procedures how to get them and use it. This was the fifth time I have contacted doctor's onlinebut this particular one called Doctor EHIS was extremely different, I tried all I could to meet up with his demand and after three days the medicine gets to me and I use it for three weeks only according to his command and instructions and called my doctor for check up was so surprise to find myself negative and I couldn't believe him and decided to went to three different hospitals and same result came out "Negative" I am saying this mainly because of those who has loose hopes in lIfe not to loose hope and faith contact Dr. EHIS on his email (EHISOJOKU@HOTMAIL.COM) AND today and he will change your life miracourously...
    Wish you all the best you wish yourself and thanks for taking your time for reading this great testimony of mine

April 29, 2017 at 18:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Alexander Smith

My father has COPD,diagnosed 2 years ago,His speech is bad not able to talk and experience shortness of breath,i spent a lot of money on his medication till a point i was so frustrated,My friend David ossy told me about , General Health Center, who cured his parents of Copd, i contacted this herbal health center and purchase the herbal medicine, then they sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it my father applied it for 8 weeks as prescribed and was totally cured of COPD within 8 Weeks of usage. Contact via:
    email:(generalhealthcenter1@gmail.com)

May 21, 2017 at 15:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Alexander Smith

email:(generalhealthcenter1@gmail.com)

Phone number: +27719591654

May 22, 2017 at 08:09 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. osas

My mom lives with me and has an Alzheimer's disease for about 8 years now. Her body is healthy but she has almost no speech, is pretty much always confused, sleeps most of the day away, is incontinent and requires constant care. The saving grace in all this is that her personality has not changed. She does get frustrated but mostly she has stayed her own sweet self. It is exhausting caring for her and working, and expensive but necessary to have help. I'm trying to keep her at home but I don't know how long this will go on and her needs are increasing almost daily. She will be 90 in a few she was adjusting to the medications Donepezil (Aricept), but they make her feel sick also. she had problems recognizing other family members and friends. or getting dressed..When the medication no longer helps, i searched for alternative treatment and i was introduced to Health herbal clinic in Johannesburg who have successful herbal treatment to Alzheimer's disease. I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in United States and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the alzheimer's disease herbal remedy for my mother and she commenced usage, she used the herbal supplement for only 2 weeks, all symptoms gradually faded away, . contact this herbal clinic via their email osagieherbalist@yahoo.com . or his whats-app+2349037605155 herbs are truly gift from God

June 1, 2017 at 09:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. nnnn539

I suffered from Genital Herpes, I threw a lot of money on medicines and treatment. I never thought that a day like this will come and I will be able to give up drugs. But once I found this Dr Aghatotikolo contact on blog when someone talked about him so i contacted him and made a promise that this will be my last try because Pharmaceutical companies have taken a lot of money and to my surprise he sent me is vegetarian remedy which i used and today i am healed and cured from Herpes,i know most people have lost interest and hope, But actually there is a way to help get rid of Herpes for good. This is not fiction. You can get helped from Dr Aghatotikolo via his Email: aghatotikolospiritualhome@gmail.com orwhatapp +2349023398917
    if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT AND WEAK ERECTION
    LOWER RESPIRATORY INFECTION
    STROKE
    IMPOTENCE
    PILE
    HYPERTENSION
    LOW SPERM COUNT
    MENOPAUSE DISEASE
    CANCER
    DIABETES
    and so on
    contact him now for immediate solution of your
    problems on [aghatotikolospiritualhome@gmail.com]
    whatapp +2349023398917

June 2, 2017 at 10:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. alexandersmith01

I will start by saying to all that have COPD or Emphysema should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to get your CURE. I had Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) for 15 years, My first symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My first chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist and was diagnosed with COPD, Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of General Herbal Center, that helped me get read of my COPD/Emphysema that i have had for about 15years now, with no cure. After seeing a post of a NAMED TENA PETERSON from UK on the internet testifying of how he was CURED by GENERAL HEALTH CENTER prescribed remedies . I also decided to contact THEM for a CURE and i purchased the HERBAL MEDICINE FOR, WHICH COST ME 350US DOLLARS FOR 10 LITRES FOR A COMPLETE CURE IN 6WEEKS , because all i wanted was for me to get totally CURED, and to be free of it all my life. i Am happy today that they helped me and the remedies worked and i can proudly say that i am free from COPD and i am cured completely

its a worst thing to have COPD/EMPHYSEMA as a beign, so contact GENERAL HEALTH CENTER TODAY.

Website for more info: http://generalhealthherbalcental.simplesite.com

whatsapp or call Phone number: +27719591654

June 20, 2017 at 04:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Shirley Heche

I was diagnosed of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in summer of 2014, my symptoms started out with shortness of breath and chronic cough. The pulmonary disease specialist prescribed me some medications to help my symptoms however the medications did no good and their side effects were too severe. In May 2016, i started on NewLife Herbal Clinic COPD Herbal formula treatment, i read alot of positive reviews on their success rate with the COPD Herbal formula and i immediately started on the treatment. Just 11 weeks into the Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements with my breathing, there is no case of dyspnea and chest tightness since treatment, visit NewLife Herbal Clinic official website http://www.newlifeherbalclinic. com or email info@newlifeherbalclinic. com. This treatment is incredible!

Shirley Heche

June 27, 2017 at 06:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. rick hayes

July 6, 2017 at 09:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. alexandersmith01

Greetings to everybody, i want to inform the public how i was cured of COPD Virus by General Health Center after trying various medications which was very
    expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on COPD and i saw comment of people
    talking about how GENERAL HERBAL HEALTH help them cured different diseases including COPD. I was scared because i never believed in the Internet but
    i was convince to give them a try because i was having no hope of been cured of COPD so i decided to contact him on their email that was listed on the comment
    (generalhealthcenter1@gmail.com) OR (generalhealthcenter1@outlook.com)
    i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted them, i purchased a COPD
    remedy medication, they gave me hope and sent a Herbal medicine to me that i took for about 4 weeks and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without COPD
    problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I will want everyone to know that Dr generalhealthcenter1@gmail.com OR (generalhealthcenter1@outlook.com)
    is a great and powerful HEALTH CENTER and have super effective herbs that can also cure any type of diseases

view their website for more info http://generalhealthherbalcental.simplesite.com

Phone number: +27719591654

July 9, 2017 at 13:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. alexandersmith01

Good Day
    To all that have COPD or Emphysema should please stop here and read up my story, So as you will know how to get your Healing. I had Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) for 8 years, and it really affected me and my family expecially my kids and husband, some of my symptoms were dry cough, chest tightness and shortness of breath. My chest x-ray only showed bronchitis. Finally I went to a pulmonologist and was diagnosed with COPD, Am writing this article to appreciate the good work of General Health Center, that helped me get read of my COPD/Emphysema that i have had for about 8years now, with no cure. i glanced through the internet a certain evening about remedy/healing for COPD, i saw so many comments about General Health Center HEALING for COPD and other Diseases, I was really ready to give a try because if i don't give them a try i wont know if they can really heal this COPD, so I decided to contact THEM for a HEALING/CURE and i was given lists of foods and fruits i should be eating during the Process of healing/treatments, then i order the HERBAL HEALING MEDICINE FOR A COMPLETE CURE, i started usage immediately, in exact 3weeks i started getting re-leaf of my symptoms and i kept using the Medicine and after about 6weeks i was asked to go for a complete check up and i was amazed to see that I am totally HEALED from COPD....

its a worst thing to have COPD/EMPHYSEMA as a being, so contact GENERAL HEALTH CENTER TODAY A LIFE TIME HEALING. contact them on email:(generalhealthcenter1@gmail.com) OR (generalhealthcenter1@outlook.com). Website for more info: http://generalhealthherbalcental.simplesite.com
    AMERICA/AUSTRALIA call or text +12145062158 ........ Africa, Asia, Europe call or text +27642503281

July 10, 2017 at 05:28 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. katiejoeblog

There was a time i thought COPD emphysema has no cure and it only can be controlled,i guess i can proudly say there is %100 cure for copd disease,i was diagnosed of Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for over 9 years which i thought there was no cure for it just as everyone here thinks,my condition was very critical which i was very afraid that will not survive it.
    i took all the medication which doctor prescribe for me but nothing work out totally but i was able to live with it for the few years tho i still cough all day and seize of breath,i came across a post online which they were discussing how this herbal foundation help them cure their diseases,i was like wow does this really exist so i contacted the herbal foundation immediately so they gave me instruction on how the process goes which i followed exactly,i can proudly say i'm fully cure of copd emphysema without any side effect.
    Please do not hesitate to contact them at (totalcureherbalfoundation gmail com)

August 14, 2017 at 06:39 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Gary Roger

I was recently free from Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(emphysema)if not from total cure herbal foundation,i suffered with copd emphysema disease for over 9yrs which i smoke for 29 years,it wasn't easy in anyway living with this deadly disease,i cried for help everyday which i also spend almost all my money on, i was at the point i nearly gave up because i heard a lot of stories that there was no cure for it,i tried all the medications doctor around gave to me yet nothing happened tho it was able to be control at least,august 23rd 2017 i came across an article someone explaining how she was cured by TOTAL CURE HERBAL FOUNDATION in Joburg,so i contacted totalcureherbalfoundation @ gmail. com....and their website ....https :/ /totalcureherbalfou .wixsite.com /website to see if this was true,but right now i;m here giving the same similar testimony on how they gave me alternative way to cure this disease with their organic natural herbal products without any side effect,do email them now to see for yourself.

September 14, 2017 at 22:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Gary Roger

I was recently free from Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease(emphysema)if not from total cure herbal foundation,i suffered with copd emphysema disease for over 9yrs which i smoke for 29 years,it wasn't easy in anyway living with this deadly disease,i cried for help everyday which i also spend almost all my money on, i was at the point i nearly gave up because i heard a lot of stories that there was no cure for it,i tried all the medications doctor around gave to me yet nothing happened tho it was able to be control at least,august 23th 2017 i came across an article someone explaining how she was cured by TOTAL CURE HERBAL FOUNDATION in Joburg,so i contacted totalcureherbalfoundation @ gmail. com....and their website ....https :/ /totalcureherbalfou .wixsite.com /website to see if this was true,but right now i;m here giving the same similar testimony on how they gave me alternative way to cure this disease with their organic natural herbal products without any side effect,do email them now to see for yourself.

September 16, 2017 at 18:38 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Name*Lydia chamberlain

I have COPD and chf, have chronic bronchitis,I don't always have sputum coming up, seldom cough, but catching my breath at times is difficult,I am under a PULMONOLIGIST and meds,02,breathing treament, I quit smoking 2 yrs prior to diagnosis. I worked for Gov participated and worked on wildfires details, lots of smoke, RETIRED now. does this fit the pattrern.

September 17, 2017 at 20:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Bill

Dr. Todd, I couldn’t wait to update you on what has happened. I requested the absolute good luck money spell be cast only last Thursday. Over the weekend I found $100.00 laying on the ground outside my apartment, purchased a lotto ticket and won $10,000 from that and won a new car from a sweepstakes! To top it off, I went into work on Monday and got the promotion I had been wanting! I could not believe how fast your spells work. I will certainly recommend Dr. Todd Spells to any of my friends. E-mail:manifestspellcast@gmail. com or manifestspellcast@yahoo. com

~ Bill, United States, Grand Rapids, MI.

September 30, 2017 at 01:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Pamela

Thank you so much for this! I love when you write about health issues. Have you tried PeaPlex from RS4supplements.com?

November 14, 2017 at 06:27 | Report abuse | Reply