home
RSS
February 17th, 2011

Quiz: Test your sex smarts

Sex isn't just fun, it's important for health. Really. So our sex expert blogger Ian Kerner and his colleagues at GoodinBed put together this little test to see how sexually savvy you are.

1. Mick

I don't know about that picture...those outside feet look pretty big...

February 17, 2011 at 21:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. KC

The worst so called "quiz" I ever fell for.

February 17, 2011 at 21:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. Alrighty Then...

What a crock... I got 3 out of 10. 😦

February 17, 2011 at 21:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Phil

If you know statistics, you'll score 10 out of 10. I scored 10 out of 10...that doesn't necessarily make me expert on love.

February 17, 2011 at 22:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Anna

This is DUMB. It's all statistics. 80% of statistics is BS. HAHA!

February 18, 2011 at 11:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. fat man

waist of my time

February 18, 2011 at 12:00 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Dan

Oh ya

February 19, 2011 at 01:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. sheila hardoo

I have to go wash my hands now.

February 23, 2011 at 22:20 | Report abuse | Reply