home
RSS
Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne: Who's healthier?
October 29th, 2010

Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne: Who's healthier?

SAN DIEGO, California - If Ozzy Osbourne had a genetic predisposition to an incurable illness, he wouldn't want to know, he told the TEDMED 2010 conference Friday.

But his wife, Sharon, whose idea it was to get both of their genomes sequenced, is very interested in what her own genes might say about incurable diseases, and wants to prepare herself.

"I was initially very involved because I misunderstood the information - I thought I was going to find out where I was going to die, so I could avoid going there," Ozzy said.

The genome reveals that Ozzy has a never-before-seen variation of a gene implicated in music - scientists aren't sure what to make of Ozzy's yet. He also has 338 total variants of genes that have something to do with Parkinson's, although it's not certain what this means yet either.

There is one particular gene of which the Black Sabbath frontman has a variant never seen before in any vertebrate, said Nathaniel Pearson of Knome, the company that sequenced Ozzy's genome. It would be wrong to speculate about what this means, however, he said.

Sharon, who is also getting her genome sequenced, said Ozzy is actually healthier than she is. Turns out Ozzy loves working out, especially on the elliptical machine and bike, as well as doing other cardio.

Sharon is a stage 3 colon cancer survivor (Ozzy remembered her chemo was "like getting a punch in the face for a toothache"), and has Alzheimer's in her family, so she was motivated to do the genome sequencing.

Sharon views Ozzy as a "fascinating individual" - everything from his talent to body language to the way he speaks to "the way he’s so healthy with the lifestyle he leads," she said. This made her curious about his genetic makeup.

"At the end of the world, there will be roaches, Ozzy and Keith Richards," she said.

Ozzy's genome reveals he has genetic evidence of ancestry from Neanderthals, extinct relatives of homo sapiens who roamed the Earth more than 300,000 years ago. But he doesn't have as much Neanderthal remnants as geneticist George Church, founder of Knome, Pearson said. Church actually has three times as much Neanderthal in him as Ozzy.

Previously unknown relatives of Ozzy also came out in his genes: Turns out scholar Henry Louis Gates Jr. and Jesse James are all related to Ozzy, as well as people who perished in the Pompeii volcano eruption nearly 2,000 years ago.

Ozzy told CNN that he would not do anything differently after learning about his genome, since he has already quit drugs and alcohol. But Sharon told CNN that she would modify her behavior after the results, which are still being processed.

The price tag for a sequencing like Ozzy's is $40,000, Pearson told CNN.

TEDMED is an annual event that brings together dozens of luminaries from a variety of fields to "demonstrate the intersection and connections between all things medical and health care related: from personal health to public health, devices to design and Hollywood to the hospital." TEDMED 2010 is taking take place from October 26 to 29 in San Diego, California.

1. The Queen

I hope the Ozzy doesn't take too seriously, about the neanderthal in him, & in us all. No one can have too many tricks or treats! Be sweet!

October 29, 2010 at 15:34 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Improve Concentration

Ha – Yeah

Improve Concentration

October 30, 2010 at 16:05 | Report abuse |
  2. Jake Rockwel

If Ozzy had a predisposition for an illness... All the drugs burned it out years ago!

Sharon pumps him up with B12 and he still Rocks!

October 29, 2010 at 15:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. the_dude

I liked the drunk, drugged out ozzy. The pacified ozzy kind of sucks and now he make electronica music which is horrible. So much for the prince of darkness.

October 29, 2010 at 16:21 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Hello?

Electronica? wtf are you listening to?

November 1, 2010 at 10:39 | Report abuse |
  4. laalaa99stl

So did they find the biting-the-head-off-of-a-bat gene?

October 29, 2010 at 16:42 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Joyce Reid

Now anyone can make that mistake! Poor Ozz..

November 1, 2010 at 04:28 | Report abuse |
  5. Johnny

I think it's very clear what the 338 variants of genes that have something to do with Parkinson's means!

October 29, 2010 at 17:19 | Report abuse | Reply
    • autom

Something to do with his body language and how you can't understand a word he says?

October 29, 2010 at 17:34 | Report abuse |
    • Xilo

All that means is that there are loci in the genome where variations have been found in Parkinson's patients, perhaps more frequently than those variations are found in people without the disease. It doesn't mean that those variations have anything at all to do with the illness, though they may correlate with other changes to the genome which are disease-causing.

October 31, 2010 at 15:02 | Report abuse |
  6. steve

amazing!
    some look for immortality!
    money can't buy it, last time I checked!

October 29, 2010 at 17:26 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Melissa

Stars are so weird. Must be nice to waste money like that.

October 29, 2010 at 17:41 | Report abuse | Reply
    • X

I can guarantee you that if the cost comes down to, say, about $500, many regular people would do it. Not so weird really.

October 31, 2010 at 02:20 | Report abuse |
    • Xilo

Not to mention it's a contribution to scientists. Having more sequenced human genomes expands our knowledge greatly, and when you can get someone else to foot the bill for doing it, all the better.

October 31, 2010 at 15:03 | Report abuse |
    • mabel

Seems pretty crazy on the surface, but I'm actually pretty psyched to see if they can explain how this man is still alive!! He shouldn't have seen 30 with the lifestyle he was leading, and somehow has beaten all the odds. There could potentially be (and I'm actually serious here) some important insights for medical research to find out why certain people can radically abuse their bodies for decades when most others can't.

April 15, 2011 at 12:53 | Report abuse |
  8. jack

never-before-seen variation of a gene implicated in music... what? Is that supposed to be a joke?

October 29, 2010 at 17:51 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Xilo

No, it means that other musicians or musically-talented individuals have had variations at that location in the genome before, leading scientists to the conclusion that variations there might predispose someone to musical ability. Ozzy has a variation, but not one previously seen.

October 31, 2010 at 15:04 | Report abuse |
  9. What?

How could he be the descendant from someone 300,000 years ago when the earth is roughly on 6,000 years old....that does not make any sense. Everyone knows that....cause the bible says it many times. Count on CNN to post inaccurate data

October 29, 2010 at 18:01 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Robert

Guess this just proves that the Bible is wrong.
      I wonder what Christine O'Donnell has to say about evolution with this info?

October 29, 2010 at 18:24 | Report abuse |
    • Billie

Willful ignorance defined: refusing to accept the truth about reality even in the face of evidence proving that reality. If you seriously believe the universe is 6,000 year old, you are being willfully ignorant. Just because you believe in the bible, doesn't make it true. Facts are facts, whether you like them or not.

October 29, 2010 at 19:05 | Report abuse |
    • Roger

You honestly believe that the Earth is only 6,000 years old? And you believe this simply because some hocus story book tells you so? I'm sad to say, there seems like there's more and more sheep following the herd than thinking for themselves these days.

October 29, 2010 at 19:56 | Report abuse |
    • DN3

Please quote me the verse in the Bible that says that the earth is 6000 years old. What a load of hogwash. And I guess hem dinosaur bones are only 6000 years old too? FYI, the earth is 4.6 billion years old.

October 29, 2010 at 19:56 | Report abuse |
    • TrudyBird

I used to belong to a church that believed that. I joined because my new husband was a member. I had a difficult time respecting these people knowing that they were so easily swayed to believe such nonsense. I believe in God and lean on Him frequently, however... men still wrote the Bible and they were flawed just like they are now as far as I'm concerned. I no longer go to church. There is no perfect church even though every one of them claim they are the one true church. Give me a break.
      Rock on, Ozzy!

October 29, 2010 at 20:00 | Report abuse |
    • Squealy

Now that is truly funny. Too bad the poster is serious. Too many episodes of the Glenn Beck show, I surmise.

October 29, 2010 at 20:06 | Report abuse |
    • Sherey

I prefer to think of this as a (failed) attempt at sarcasm... the alternative is just too sad.

October 29, 2010 at 20:06 | Report abuse |
    • Zep

The world is way older than 6,000 years. The bible while an interesting read, is merely a history book. It is not fact, there is really no way to prove when the stories of the bible happened. And for someone in this day and age to believe everything they read, or are told is just plain ignorant. If you believe the bible was written at the exact start of history, then I got some great ocean front property located in Nebraska for ya, cheap.

October 31, 2010 at 02:48 | Report abuse |
    • doesnt matter what my name is :)

well even if you do believe all the nonsense that the world is billions of years old how do you prove that? what about the fossil were the bigger fish is swallowing a smaller fish? your going to tell me that fossilized like that over millions of years? and all the scientists who claim they found the missing link? how many times have they claimed that? too many for me to believe in a "cave men."

October 31, 2010 at 15:44 | Report abuse |
    • Mike

@ doesn't matter what my name is

"well even if you do believe all the nonsense that the world is billions of years old how do you prove that?"

two words – radiometric dating. It uses physics to estimate the age of rocks instead of ancient middle eastern literature.

"hat about the fossil were the bigger fish is swallowing a smaller fish? your going to tell me that fossilized like that over millions of years? "

Your answer is given in the article itself. Read up on pompeii. Now i'm not saying that that is why your fish example was fossilized, but it does show that such an occurrence is possible.

"and all the scientists who claim they found the missing link? how many times have they claimed that?"

missing link is an outdated term. There are many many intermediate species between humans and our most recent common ancestors with other great apes. That's why we've found lots of them.

All this information is accessible to you. Wikipedia would probably suffice for your current situation. After reading up, if you still feel the same way, then I guess you're out of luck. Of course, then you are obligated to stop asking for "proof." What good is proof to someone who cannot recognize it when they see it?

October 31, 2010 at 23:17 | Report abuse |
    • lance corporal

the devil put the fossils there to fool those of weak faith, all of your scientific "evidence" is really just the devils attempts to pull a veil over your eyes and keep you from the one true lord, don't fall for the devils tricks or you will burn and be tortured for eternity. the bible is all the proof you need of mans creation by god as it was written in the bible . . . . . the original poster was indeed being sarcastic and so am I BUT you can find plenty who actually believe....... amazing !!!!

November 1, 2010 at 09:57 | Report abuse |
    • doesnt matter what my name is :)

@ mike
      well I wouldn't use wiki to read about evolution because the information on the site can be changed :) but i will admit to you that I do not know as much about evolution to tell if your wrong and for that I apologize.

November 3, 2010 at 17:00 | Report abuse |
    • fossil expert

@lance corporal

What if the bible is the real fossil and it was put there by the devil to tempt us into being stupid and thinking it is a literal history book and not a bunch of stories (i.e. parables).

March 10, 2011 at 10:14 | Report abuse |
  10. Ruby

Do we not have important news to post instead of this? Come on people..........

October 29, 2010 at 18:10 | Report abuse | Reply
    • A

no. The news that is more important to you is also posted – it is not on this particular page that you just perused, but you can find it on the rest of the site.

I am glad I had the opportunity to read this article. Please don't make CNN take articles like this away from me only because you don't like them.

Do you think we can compromise? Let me find the stuff I like to read on this page, and you can find the stuff you like to read on a different page? In fact, you know what, since this particular page seems important to you, you can have this page for your stuff, and I'll ask CNN to put the stuff I like to read on a different page and I'll read it there.

October 29, 2010 at 18:57 | Report abuse |
    • Jcatts

ha ha – good one A!

October 29, 2010 at 19:06 | Report abuse |
    • Christina

Very well said, A!! It's irritating how someone find the article interesting enough to read, and then take the time to comment on. But the comment implies it was a waste of time. Hmmm... How does that work?

October 30, 2010 at 12:26 | Report abuse |
    • jv

Christina Ruby's Post reveals that Ruby likes to waste time. After all Ruby read the article which she claimed wasted her time, then she posted a comment wasting our time. TADA a happy little time waster.

November 1, 2010 at 13:54 | Report abuse |
  11. Bill

I did not know that Sharon has stage 3 colon cancer, I am saddened to hear that. What will happen Ozzy when she dies?
    If it weren't for her he'd be dead.

October 29, 2010 at 18:54 | Report abuse | Reply
    • NVBrat

HAD stage 3 colon cancer. "Sharon is a stage 3 colon cancer survivor (Ozzy remembered her chemo was "like getting a punch in the face for a toothache")" :)

October 29, 2010 at 19:04 | Report abuse |
    • zephmom

she is a colon cancer SURVIVOR...and i hope it stays that way. poor Ozzy would be lost without her!

October 29, 2010 at 19:13 | Report abuse |
  12. redcat

thats cool .. i love ozzy and sharon

October 29, 2010 at 18:56 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. CeCe

This is filed under health, and is of interest to plenty of people. You found it important enough to click on, read and comment on. Lighten up, or are you missing the humor gene? not being mean, just loling

October 29, 2010 at 19:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. Midnightblue

40,0000 dollars....40,0000 dollars......OMG That 's my paycheck for a year!! Just hand me a check and I'll tell you your DNA Ozzy!

October 29, 2010 at 19:38 | Report abuse | Reply
    • DN3

If you made 40,0000 dollars a year you could easily afford to get your genome sequenced. I think you mean 40,000.

October 29, 2010 at 20:00 | Report abuse |
  15. JLBreak

roaches, Ozzie, and Kieth Richards. The roaches wouldn't stand a chance.

October 29, 2010 at 20:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. 100MPG

"There is one particular gene of which the Black Sabbath front-man has a variant never seen before in any vertebrate"
    The GOD gene. Wouldn't that be the biggest joke of all, if he was a decedent of "Jesus Christ". Wow.
    Thank you Ozzy Osborne, for the music you have given us. I am glad I lived in the same time as you. Hey SHARON (heh), do you think Keith Richards and Ozzy will understand each other when they are the only two left? ;>)

October 29, 2010 at 21:28 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kegan

Jesus had no decendants, though it is thought that some of sibling may have had children

October 30, 2010 at 14:30 | Report abuse |
    • jackal&jester

How do you know if Jesus had kids or not? Were you there following him around everywhere? Also stating that it is in the bible is invalid. I would prefer to believe ozzy was a descendant of Jesus. How else could he still successful after all these years

October 30, 2010 at 17:30 | Report abuse |
  17. 66Biker

Sharon Osbourne an even bigger piece of worthless filth than Ozzy is. But at least Ozzy has some talent. That makes him worth something. You can't say that about her. She's just a gold digger...

October 29, 2010 at 21:46 | Report abuse | Reply
    • musiclvr

Sharon is no gold digger – she doesn't need to be, she makes plenty of her own money and has helped Ozzy make his. man,you obviously know nothing about Sharon Osbourne – she is the brains behind Ozzy's solo success. Her father was Black Sabbath's manager and Sharon learned from him and is a top music manager i her own right.

October 30, 2010 at 02:23 | Report abuse |
    • TonUp

Wow, somebody needs to do their homework...

October 30, 2010 at 11:14 | Report abuse |
    • Christina

Wow! I'm with you guys on this one. I think 66 really has no clue. (S)he might find it very interesting to see who has supplies the brains behind Ozzy's career. He has the talent, but she has managed his career brilliantly.

October 30, 2010 at 12:30 | Report abuse |
  18. ScadBigEye

That's nice that they can blow $80,000 for gene sequencing. Heaven forbid they should help the homeless or something.

October 29, 2010 at 21:53 | Report abuse | Reply
    • TonUp

Rich people can do what they want with their money, and I am almost positive they don't give a rats ass about your expectations of them and how they are supposed to donate a portion of their income to the homeless. Which honestly most do. I sense a bit of jealousy...What an uneducated and immature comment..

October 30, 2010 at 10:48 | Report abuse |
    • SWM

they both donate PLENTY of money. give me a break.

November 1, 2010 at 12:45 | Report abuse |
    • jv

You are so right a contribution of money and information that may lead to medical advancements in the future, and the right to do with the money you earned as you see fit without harming others is so much more noble than helping a few homeless once. I like your thinkin feed a man for and keep him alive for 1 day instead of keepin billions alive and healthy for years. Thank you, thank you Mr. Helper.

November 1, 2010 at 14:02 | Report abuse |
  19. Jody

Wow, cool! I'm related to Ozzy by way of Jesse James. I guess that explains why I have free time to post this. I've listened to Ozzy and Sabbath since I was a kid. Now to find a spare $40K. Cheers.

October 29, 2010 at 22:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Grim Reaper

This is about as rich as Keith Richards talking about watching his weight....Between the two do they even have one set of functional organs? Prince of Darkness and you wake up looking at that in the morning-explains the LSD, PCP, and everything else to keep the taste of vomit down. Give credit where it's due-Tony Iommi, Randy Rhoads, Bernie Torme, Brad Gillis, Jake E Lee, and Zakk Wylde. God gene-more like monkey gene.

October 29, 2010 at 22:57 | Report abuse | Reply
    • jv

Thank you, your bitter, venomous, hate filled jealousy provide a very useful contrast to allow us to see just how much wonderful good that the success of these 2 has done in this world. You don't happen to belong to the Westboro Baptist Church do you. I'll bet if they mapped your genome you are probably related to Fred Phelps and his clan of haters.

November 1, 2010 at 14:08 | Report abuse |
  21. lily

There always has to be haters!! Grrr I have nothing but love for Sharon and Ozzy and what they choose to with thier money is fine with me . THEY earned it!

October 29, 2010 at 23:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Carmen L

How empty are most people when they have tons of money even if they earned the money still vain to spend the money on this, how many people died everyday in this world because not food come on soo st.....

October 30, 2010 at 05:15 | Report abuse | Reply
    • TonUp

blah blah blah....People starve in other countries because of ruthless forms of government...

October 30, 2010 at 10:49 | Report abuse |
    • Jen

wait? you think it's vain to spend your money on finding out your genetic makeup? so does that mean I'm vain for having my daughter genetically tested to make sure she doesn't have the same freakin' gene mutation that has caused her father, uncle and grandfather to develop cancer? - 2 of which are dead...oh yeah i guess my hubby is vain for being genetically tested and his sister and his other brother....cuz gee it's so vain to wonder whether or not your teenage daughter will have an 85% chance of getting colon cancer and dying before she's 50

geez, i never thought of my family as being vain for making sure they dont die of cancer - you freakin' idiot!

October 30, 2010 at 16:46 | Report abuse |
    • ohthehorror

I wasn't ware that people on Soo Street were dying when their food doesn't come. I would like to donate some food to those poor people on Soo Street if I this will help prevent them from dying. Where can I make my donation?

October 30, 2010 at 19:13 | Report abuse |
  23. gonealnash

October 30, 2010 at 06:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. gonealnash

I think it is interesting to find out about ones ancestry. If i had the money i would too. However the term never before seen gene was over used i felt. Who knows about Ozzy,he may be a decendant frm aliens for all i know, These companies like to spice up their findings,Ozzy is doing this for curosity it sounds like,not for any helpful medical reasons.B

October 30, 2010 at 06:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Chris H.

I Love Sharon & Ozzy both because they both speak their minds (even though you can't understand most of what Ozzy says) would have loved to have had them for parents and I think Ozzy is a modern day caveman. Keep on rockin Ozzy & Sharon

October 30, 2010 at 07:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Consultofactus - Lakewood, IL

In the words of the immortal Bevis and Butt-Head..."That dude's old"

October 30, 2010 at 08:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. TonUp

So without all of the "waste of money" and "starving people in the world" comments, lets not miss the point here. This is a form of science. The "who you are related to" type stuff is more of a prize than the real meaning of why this was done. My guess is that a portion of the proceeds from this went to furthering this science in an attempt to learn more about diseases and how to cure them. So in a nutshell, $80K or so (because it only mentions the cost of one) paid for, 1. Ozzy got to find out he was related to neanderthals and Jesse James, 2. Sharon got to fulfill a scientific interest about herself and her family, 3. A scientist got to further his research, and 4. People everywhere will ultimately benefit from some part of this science. I would say that is pretty charitable. Not to mention the untold millions she has raised and personally donated to cancer research. Amongst other philanthropic endeavors. My suggestion is that people should look beyond what they see in front of their face before they open their mouth...BUT, if they spent $80k on new tanning beds, I could really care less either. They earned their money through hard work and perseverance, which is more than I can say most people do anymore. Especially those who have the audacity to turn their noses up at how others spend the money they have earned. If you are going to judge others, you better be prepared to be judged in turn.

October 30, 2010 at 11:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. NoSuchThingAsAnOpinion

Have you ever wondered what someone who placed 74th in the world on an intelligence test thinks about politics and social issues? No SuchThingAsAnOpinion. nosuchthingasanopinion.weebly.com/

October 30, 2010 at 11:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. D

Glad to see this article, always interesting to know more about science & esp. genetics, wish I could do this too! God bless Sharon & Ozzie, both unique souls who we are blessed to have amonst us!

October 30, 2010 at 11:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Jim

I can't believe I read this stupid article.

October 30, 2010 at 12:45 | Report abuse | Reply
    • jackal&jester

Don't forget you commented too

October 30, 2010 at 17:35 | Report abuse |
    • lancesackless

and you responded to him...and i did too...and the chain goes on :P

doesn't change the fact the story was stupid to begin with...

October 30, 2010 at 23:20 | Report abuse |
  31. abby

I think that the more we know about our genes the better. If we know that we have a predisposition to a particular illness or problem we can seek to help ourselves avoid or ameliorate the problem.

October 30, 2010 at 13:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Matt

Yes Earth is 6,000 years old but not 4.6 billions years old! DUH! if you think the earth is 4.6 billions years old then WE won't be here and not EXIST duh! Get a clue you dummy! So, that is why the Mayans are wrong about their stupid prediction about the end of the world in the year of 2012 is just plain dumb!

October 30, 2010 at 16:15 | Report abuse | Reply
    • kelly

Matt, please attend a college geology 101 class and get some education. Yes the Earth is approximately 4.6 billion years old. The human race has only been on the planet for the 1% or less of that time. I can't wait till you find out that the Earth and the surrounding solar system is on its 4 time in development. The universe is approximately 13 billion years old.

October 31, 2010 at 17:50 | Report abuse |
    • mok

@Matt – retard-o-gram for the scientologist:
      It reads as follows:
      ...dumba$$ – stop – that is all

November 1, 2010 at 10:07 | Report abuse |
    • ack

Why would we not be here if the earth is billions of years old?? And who are you speaking to exactly? You fail.

November 8, 2010 at 21:54 | Report abuse |
  33. lancesackless

Somewhere in the world, Keith Richards is calling Ozzy a media/attention whooore...:P

October 30, 2010 at 23:19 | Report abuse | Reply
    • rbnlegend

Somewhere on this planet, Keith is smoking his own test results, ready to wash them down with a liter of vodka.

November 1, 2010 at 10:52 | Report abuse |
  34. sanchezken

hi. i don.'t understand why the so called usa and surrounding contryr cant get along. we al l bleed the same blood red but we hate one another no matter what the consequences. we all have to live too gether not with each other. god bless you all

October 31, 2010 at 03:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. truthseeker

i c alot of athiest im the room u all r the dumbest of all u believe scientist who were not born 4.6 billion years ago and really have no real way to prove how old this earth is but u also dnt believe in yhe bible u all r pathetic. Jesus is Lord! he will judge all. all of the bible is real. u all who dnt believe in the bible but choose to believe in scientist have real issues. how can a man tell how old is the universe. mans pride have some nerve. thats y man is destroying forests, the animal kingdom, each other with diseases. i rather believe in the bible than scientist who think they no the actual weight of the earth. what scale are they using.

October 31, 2010 at 15:24 | Report abuse | Reply
    • New Yorker

Just because you believe in science does not mean that you are an athiest. Just because you have religious beliefs does not mean that you should cloak yourself in ignorance. Please, I implore you to pick up a book and read. Go back to school or do some research on the internet at least. The Bible does not mandate for you to be ignorant, nor does it date the earth. Whoever interpreted the meaning of the Bible for you is a false profit. God and science are not enemies. God made science. God gave people the intelligence to interpret his works. For you to bash scientists simply because you don't understand them means that you don't believe in God's creation.

November 1, 2010 at 08:38 | Report abuse |
    • rbnlegend

Ok, I have to ask. You say scientists can't know anything about how old the earth is because they were not alive billions of years ago, but then you claim to know about god and the bible, even though you were not alive 2000 years ago. Why is their knowlege, based on experiments and observations, not valid because they weren't there? How are your ideas valid based entirely on one mis-translated book?

November 1, 2010 at 10:55 | Report abuse |
    • Chris

truthseeker: Oh, that's good. Someone who feels the need to abbreviate three-letter words is going to tell me what to believe and whom to trust? Dude, if you take your screen name seriously at all, please stop letting clergy do your research for you.

November 1, 2010 at 13:40 | Report abuse |
  36. Jax

There's Plenty of "Real News" here. Why do people say that? Seriously, it's called a fluff piece or human interest story.

October 31, 2010 at 21:44 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. TeeJay

Not a waste of money at all. Many people have a genetic predisposition for diseases such as colon cancer, uterine cancer, breast cancer (yes, men too), liver disease, etc. My father died from genetic hemochromatosis which causes problems throughout your body, but cirrhosis of the liver usually kills you. If you know about it early enough, you can take action to greatly improve and extend your life. Is that a waste of money?

November 1, 2010 at 02:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. mok

he was probably supposed to get an illness but his brain forgot to process the information
    Glad he's still healthy though

November 1, 2010 at 10:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Mayte

Gotta love the trolls! :D

November 1, 2010 at 10:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. Carol

I love Ozzy and Sharon. I can now understand his addictions and it is probably a miracle that he was able to stop drinking and taking drugs.

November 1, 2010 at 13:44 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. checkdent

Ozzy is a medical miracle considering all the dope he use to have. Some people say he got blood infusions to boost up his body. I don't buy it, but maybe he did some body cleansing.

November 2, 2010 at 10:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. kkg

All this hocus focus is quite similar to palm-reading.
    Tarrot cards, anyone?

November 9, 2010 at 03:08 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. Robyn

Ozzy = 99.8% Neanderthal
    and this is surprising to anyone?

December 29, 2010 at 10:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. harleygirl

At the end of the world, there will be roaches, Ozzy and Keith Richards," she said. – LOL I love BOTH of them, wish they were MY mama and dada! :D

April 15, 2011 at 16:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Darkness Prince

Excellent article! Bonne contination à vous :)

July 16, 2012 at 22:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. Sculleyncmype

outlet burberry Hl90xsPa41 burberry Tu33crDx91 burberry sito Pr29gwUa51 http://www.burberryborseoutlet.eu

October 27, 2012 at 21:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  47. Sculleyncmype

borsa chanel Yf15vqYh77 mademoiselle chanel Qz33cyGi40 prezzi borse chanel Lq50vlMm13 http://www.borsechanel.eu

November 6, 2012 at 19:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. Sculleyncmype

timberland shop Ag99omKt28 timberland 6 Ph13uxNd59 timberland shop Rz82oqOi09 http://www.timberlandschuheoutletde.eu

November 6, 2012 at 23:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. Sculleyncmype

ralph lauren glasgow Zs19mnPt22 ralph lauren tennis Kw12qpVi33 ralph lauren stockists Wy40xaCv18 http://www.ralphlaurenpoloshirtsuk.eu

November 7, 2012 at 20:07 | Report abuse | Reply