home
RSS
A tiny life lost to whooping cough
October 22nd, 2010

A tiny life lost to whooping cough

Whooping cough is a rather mild-sounding name for a disease that can kill a baby before it’s even diagnosed.

Ten infants in California have died since the first of the year in an outbreak of whooping cough, whose proper medical name is pertussis. Many Americans think of it as a disease of the past, but nearly 6,000 cases in California  and more nationwide suggest otherwise.

Although California has had the highest number of whooping cough cases this year, other states are seeing slight increases. And Michigan has been watching a rise since the second half of 2008, which continues, according to the CDC. By Aug. 15, Michigan had seen 610 pertussis cases, compared with 902 for all of 2009 and 315 cases in 2008.

Daryl and Felicia Dube of Lancaster, South Carolina, became all-too familiar with the disease this year. Their baby son, Carter, came down with pertussis in January.

Whooping cough explained

Carter, just 5 weeks old, developed a low-grade fever one day and was unusually fussy but didn’t show any other obvious symptoms, said Felicia Dube, 35. She called the family’s pediatrician, who told her it was probably nothing serious but had her bring him in that same day to be sure. At the office, the doctor became concerned about the baby’s rapid breathing and called an ambulance to take him to a hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina, about 30 miles away.

Things only got worse at the hospital over the following days as Carter’s eyes rolled around, he grew weak and irritable and he refused to eat. His heart started racing but his blood pressure was puzzlingly low.

Then the coughing started.

“This may sound strange, but the sound of it was like listening to a man, a smoker, cough,” Felicia Dube said.

Listen to what whooping cough sounds like

Carter was coughing so hard that it would make his feet come up in the air. It hurt and made him cry, which made him cough more, his mother said.

When the infant could not catch his breath and turned blue, he was rushed to the pediatric intensive care unit and given a high concentration of oxygen. Test results hadn’t come back yet , but doctors believed he had pertussis and aggressively treated him with antibiotics and sedatives.

“He wasn’t responding to anything,” Dube said.

After several frustrating days as Carter got worse and worse, surgeons hooked him up to a respirator. When that didn’t help, surgeons implanted an extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO) machine, which takes over the work of the heart and lungs. Large tubes came out of Carter’s neck, routing his blood through a bedside machine.

“They tried to prepare us for it, but you’re not prepared to see that,” Dube said. “… Once they did that to him, we couldn’t touch him, so I couldn’t hold him.”

WATCH: Why it's important to protect against pertussis

And it wasn’t enough. Nine days after coming down with a 100.1-degree fever, Carter Dube died. Lab tests finally confirmed the pertussis diagnosis two days later.

“They did everything they could for him,” his mother said of the doctors and staff at Levine Children’s Hospital in Charlotte. “They tried. They cried as hard as we did.”

At 5 weeks, Carter was too young to have received his first pertussis vaccination. Because bad weather had kept the family from traveling since he was born, the infection only could have come from the parents, 10-year-old brother, Zach, or the pediatrician’s office, Dube said.

“It’s a horrible guilty feeling as his mother – I’m the one who’s supposed to protect him, and I could have been the one who gave it to him,” she said. “… That’s something you just don’t shake.”

Dube has become an advocate for adult pertussis booster shots to protect babies through what’s known as “cocooning.”

Why are parents skipping vaccines?

“Nobody should have to watch what we watched,” she said.

1. MomOf2

My heart goes out to this family. There is a lot of bacterial and viral garbage floating around in this day and age, and I am sure they did the best they knew to keep their child healthy.

While I fully understand that he was not old enough to get his vaccinations, this story should send a very strong message. If children (or adults) are not vaccinated, it is very, very highly likely that the disease will develop and it will be hardest on the little ones. These illnesses are preventable.

October 23, 2010 at 18:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. c

silly folks, read the vaccine package insert.

pertussis is not making a comeback due to lack of vaccine use.

pertussis vaccine strain may not match the strain circulating in a population.

you can get the vaccine, but the vaccine does not prevent you from getting pertussis.

the vaccine does not stop transmission, the makers are big fat liars who know how to market.

and parents are not actually reading the fine print in the vaccine package insert. why?

the vaccine is there to protect you from a severe toxin induced disease, not a mild case of pertussis.

so get your child the shot and risk his life , oh yeah the shot can cause death and brain damage you will of course receive compensation if you file with the vaccine compensation fund.

however don't expect your child to never come down with pertussis though after getting this shot, and as with most shots any protection is short lived.

this is a worthless shot, read up on it and do some research and get the facts.

October 23, 2010 at 19:05 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lisa

Stop, you're scaring the sheeple!

October 27, 2010 at 11:30 | Report abuse |
    • eeyore

Stop, you're making me laugh, Lisa. What's your issue with vaccinating for pertussis? Why are you so exercised about people getting immunized?

October 27, 2010 at 20:58 | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

I have nothing against people getting the vaccine. It's the lies, misinformation, and propaganda that coerce a person into getting a vaccine that they otherwise wouldn't get that I have an issue with.

October 28, 2010 at 11:43 | Report abuse |
    • eeyore

Who's holding a gun to your head, honey? Last time I checked, vaccinations weren't mandatory. If you don't want one, don't get one. Nobody will give a ripe fig if you come down with pertussis. I guarantee it.

October 28, 2010 at 20:52 | Report abuse |
  3. paul

Very sad. But i'm intrigued by the title of the article, "A tiny life lost to whooping cough". Where are the articles about "a tiny life lost to abortion?"

October 23, 2010 at 19:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Amanda

I love how this all turns into a fight where some people belittle others for their opinions, making assumptions about a lack of education, etc. Vaccines are NOT 100% safe. If they were, there wouldn't be adverse reactions. Try this...next time you go to your ped, ask him/her to sign a statement saying that they guarantee the safety of the vaccine for your child, and guarantee that there will be no adverse effects. There is no doctor who will sign such a form, because vaccines are not completely safe. And yes, most contain some sort of toxic substance, like aluminum. Just read the product inserts. And for those who would say I'm uneducated or stupid, I did my research–I'm a librarian with a masters degree who researches everything to death. My husband has a PhD, and is finishing his MBA at the top school in the country. And oh, he works for big pharma. So there.

October 23, 2010 at 20:22 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Tapati

Doctors won't sign that kind of statement for any treatment or medicine–should we give up on all of them because a small percentage of people will be harmed? Even herbs, for those who prefer natural medicine, are not all safe for every person.

Regarding aluminum salts, the amount is micrograms. I probably got more aluminum exposure from my family using aluminum pots than anyone could get from vaccines.

http://antiantivax.flurf.net/ give the amounts of these substances per vaccine.

October 24, 2010 at 19:57 | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

Tapati, unless you're directly injecting your food into your blood stream, your argument is worthless.

October 27, 2010 at 11:29 | Report abuse |
    • eeyore

Are vaccines injected into one's bloodstream? Since when?

October 27, 2010 at 19:02 | Report abuse |
  5. Amanda

P.S. I DID lose a neighbor, as a child, to the DPT shot. She was a completely normal child until the vaccine, after which she was in a persistent vegetative state until she died in her early 20s. And that vaccine, at the time, was deemed to be completely safe. Her now divorced parents were ultimately compensated in a class-action suit, but not before it killed their family, and tore their marriage to shreds.

October 23, 2010 at 20:27 | Report abuse | Reply
    • eeyore

Unless you can provide the medical records, the court records, and sworn statements that the child was injured by a vaccine, your word is all anyone has.

And I'm the Queen of England. So there.

Guess what? My aunt was one of triplets. She and her sisters were healthy, thriving infants a year old, when they became ill with a childhood disease that is preventable today with vaccinations. She survived, but was mentally retarded, and could never live unassisted. Her sisters? They both died.

Happy now? Save your sob stories about the "dangers" of vaccines, dear. I'm not impressed.

October 26, 2010 at 10:33 | Report abuse |
  6. vicki

My heart goes out to Carter's parents.
    You did everything you could. Please don't read the negative things here.
    Your son, so sweet. He's a beautiful baby. You did nothing wrong. Life is not fair.
    I am hugging you, I wish I could take away your pain.
    Thank you for sharing your story.

October 23, 2010 at 20:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. Sacramento Doc

Parents who choose not to vaccinate their child are committing child abuse. You should be ashamed of yourselves!

October 24, 2010 at 00:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Wow!

I have a beautiful little girl that just turned 1 and last year before leaving the hospital...my nurse came up to me and told me about the booster shot. I had NO idea about the shot and am VERY thankful that she told me. I had no idea that the whooping cough was being contracted by infants and am just grateful that my nurse and the hospital I delivered at was educated enough on the fact. I never would have had the shot otherwise and this could have been my story. I am so very thankful!!!

October 24, 2010 at 10:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. MJ

My question is, if the family wasn't up-to-date on their vaccines why didn't any of the doctors they would have seen in the 10 months or so before this happened say anything to them about checking? We all know certain vaccines need boosters and most people know what age their kids need them at, but what about adults? I think the doctors office has a responsibility to go over a patients chart and vaccination record and inform them when they need updates and specifically which ones. Back in 2006 when I was getting ready to go to college my college said my tetanus shot was not up-to-date (even though it was and I had another 3 years before the 10 year limit was reached). My doctor recommended and gave me a new tetanus shot so I would receive the vaccine for whooping cough as well; she informed me that they had recently added the pertussis vaccine to the tetanus vaccine again because of the come back whooping cough was making. I had absolutely no idea that it was even an issue, but my doctor and her office did their job and informed me.

So, back to my question why didn't any one of the doctors that people in the family would have seen (internist, OBGYN, GP, Pediatrician, etc) say anything to the family about making sure the parents' vaccinations were all up-to-date?

October 24, 2010 at 12:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. jade

I am a mother of a healthy 2 years old. When it time for my daughters vaccinations, I did my research. As a health care professional, I understand why those vaccines should be given, but I believe that vaccines should be given to those who are more at risk, i.e. live in poor, filthy conditions, have suppressed immune systems, etc. here are so many factors involved that many people are not considering. Moreover, if you plan on sending your child to public school, you need to be conscious of other parents and their children. Not vaccinating your child may harm someone else.
    We are seeing a recurrence of diseases that we thought were, to some extinct, eradicated. Personally, I blame it on the illegal immigrants, who are not vaccinated and are working and living amongst us, spreading diseases. Think about it...

October 24, 2010 at 13:02 | Report abuse | Reply
    • eeyore

No, dear, YOU think about it. Careful, your xenophobia is showing.

October 26, 2010 at 10:58 | Report abuse |
  11. Valerie

So, to update: The FDA and CDC are paid for by the industries they are meant to regulate. The American Medical Association used to be paid for by Tobacco, now it is paid for by 'big pharma' and 'big agra'. Doctors (and scientists) are trained in science and medicine, but NOT nutrition. All products that come from pharmalogical companies are drugs, and therefore have side effects, including vaccines. The companies that make our genetically modified foods (seeds) are chemical companies, not agricultural. The truth is, the way we eat is causing our bodies to be less able to fight diseases. The food we eat is not nutritious, so how can our bodies function properly?

Since we have concluded that booster shots for Pertussis will not always work in every situation, the only logical next step is to focus on the nutrition of the average american in addition to the boosters. With stronger immune systems, and stronger bodily processes, our bodies can fight any disease. I will probably not get the pertussis booster as there are bad reactions and I just can't take the chance before breastfeeding. Most likely I will live 'in a bubble' as some of you put it, while the baby is too young to be immunized. If Dr. Gerson's therapies of eating raw, organic foods can cure cancer, then there is no reason it cannot cure other diseases. If you are interested in anything I've listed here, you are welcome to research. If, however, you want to dispute any of these things, you'd better have already done your research.

October 24, 2010 at 14:13 | Report abuse | Reply
    • eeyore

Poor Valerie. Delusional as ever.

October 26, 2010 at 10:18 | Report abuse |
    • MomOf3LittleOnes

Valerie, you truly are an idiot. My 5-week old is fighting Pertussis at this moment in the PICU and it is people like you that spread it to some innocent child by not getting the vaccination.

August 20, 2013 at 17:12 | Report abuse |
  12. eeyore

Valerie
    You can find Eeyore under the name of notation in most of these sections. And if she changes her name yet again, you can always spot her. She's always the one calling names, over and over, without providing any credible arguments. You can't really blame her, though. She lives in a trailer with her mother and 20+ cats, is overweight, and probably didn't have a good upbringing, so of course the brain can't function under those conditions very well. Every day she spends posting on CNN is another day she's not working on improving her situtation.

October 24, 2010 at 13:58 | Report abuse |

------------

One can always tell when Valerie's having a problem with being called on her ignorance-she has repeated these same lame insults every time. Poor thing. Projection is so sad. Get help, Lassie.

October 24, 2010 at 14:46 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. eeyore

Oh, sure. Only 10% of the population was vaccinated for smallpox.
    Not true at all. In 1967 the World Health Organization (WHO) started a worldwide campaign to eradicate smallpox. This goal was accomplished in 10 years due in a large part to massive vaccination efforts. The last endemic case of smallpox occurred in Somalia in 1977. On May 8, 1980, the World Health Assembly declared the world free of smallpox.

October 24, 2010 at 14:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. eeyore

Being "a mom" doesn't qualify you to advise others on medical matters, DM, and you can be as indignant as you wish, but it won't make you right. You aren't a doctor, you aren't a scientist, and you aren't correct concerning chicken pox. Chicken pox can and does cause some very serious and long-lasting health problems and warning people away from the vaccine for it is putting their children's health at risk. It is irresponsible and unethical. I don't care if I offend you or anyone else here. You're spreading false information and making spurious claims about your knowledge. Too bad if you don't like it when your falsehoods are pointed out with accurate and correct information. You can sit on it and rotate. I'm not interested in your feelings.

October 24, 2010 at 18:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. eeyore

Oh, and DM? Being "a mom" doesn't qualify you as anything but someone who had kids. You are not the fount of all medical knowledge simply because you gave birth. Your writing indicates a serious lack of any advanced education in any field, and your put-upon behavior when your assumptions are challenged is telling. You can't back up your claims with reputable sources, yet you expect others to do so. When they do, you deny that such factual information is valid in comparison with your "qualification" of "being a mom." Sorry, won't do. I don't take medical advice from Dr. Mom, honey.

October 24, 2010 at 18:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Lia

I'm beginning to believe that Valerie has no kids. How the heck does she have so much time to write like 200 comments then read all the comments that is a followup to her comment.

October 24, 2010 at 19:21 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Valerie

Slow work day Friday, then more reading and commenting Saturday morning before the kids were up.

October 25, 2010 at 09:34 | Report abuse |

Valerie is a CNN plant.

October 26, 2010 at 10:56 | Report abuse |
  17. DumbpeopleRdumb

Doctors say my baby needz medicinez but a Playboy Playmate and the hippies at the corder granola-mart says they're badz! I will listen to booBz and Granola!

In all reality, Autism cases ARE NOT INCREASING! CHILDREN GET DIAGNOSED SO THEY CAN RECEIVE FUNDING FOR CHILD SERVICES BECAUSE NO ONE SEEMS TO GIVE A SHIT ABOUT KIDS WHO HAVE MS/CP/MMR/etc.... YOUR DOCTORS ARE WORKING THE SYSTEM TO YOUR BENEFIT AND YOUR TOO STUPID TO REALIZE IT!!!

Hmm....not as smart as we all thought we were huh?! Live the nightmare that is your stupidity.

October 24, 2010 at 19:46 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. justme

If you think there is something wrong with your child, don't trust the GP who wants to tell you it is just a cold or "virus". I lost a 3 mo old son to Phenomena, even after 3 visits to the doctor! The doctor spent no more than 5 minutes and ran NO tests. If you question them, they often just try to make you feel foolish and unqualified to diagnose your own child.

Too many doctors are just treating people like cattle, and acting as drug pushers. Many people are luck to even see the same doctor. The whole medical system is screwed!

October 24, 2010 at 21:52 | Report abuse | Reply
    • eeyore

"Phenomena"? What are you talking about?

October 26, 2010 at 10:55 | Report abuse |
  19. Dr B

As a pediatric infectious disease specialist, I have seen my share of pertussis cases. Pertussis has been rising for more than a decade in our community. It is correct to say that the disease is transmitted from adolescents and adults that have contracted Bordetella pertussis (bacteria) . Adults and adolescents may not have severe symptoms. The disease will often go unrecognized by physicians that care for adults. Infants are very vulnerable to this disease. Since infants are not immunized until 2 months, it is very important that all individuals that care for the infant receive the booster immunization . The vaccine is safe and protects against diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis. This is our only line of defense to protect infants. Unfortunately, antibiotics will not cure most infants. I have seen too many children suffer from this disease and even die. This should not be happening in the United States. It's sad that it takes an epidemic like pertussis for people to realize that this is a tragic disease.

October 25, 2010 at 11:48 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lisa

How exactly does the pertussis vaccine protect unvaccinated infants when it doesn't prevent transmission?

October 25, 2010 at 12:31 | Report abuse |
    • eeyore

Who says the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission?

October 26, 2010 at 10:54 | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

Um, the vaccine manufacturer? The CDC? Simple biology? Take your pick. Inactivated virus vaccines don't prevent transmission or prevent a person from getting the disease, they just lessen symptoms in vaccinated individuals who contract the disease. Live virus vaccines do prevent transmission and stop a person from getting the disease, but they shed and can pass on the disease to others (as with the case of the oral polio vaccine).

October 27, 2010 at 11:23 | Report abuse |
    • eeyore

So it does ameliorate the symptoms, doesn't it? That alone makes it worth getting. I had whooping cough several years ago, and coughed for almost 3 months. The incessant coughing caused damage to my vocal cords, which impacted my ability to do my job.

If you think it's drinking Kool-Aid, then what do you call what you're doing?

October 27, 2010 at 19:00 | Report abuse |
    • Lisa

Yes, if you get the shot and then contract pertussis, it will very likely ameliorate your symptoms. But that still won't help the people you come in contact with who can't get the shot.

October 28, 2010 at 11:45 | Report abuse |
    • eeyore

Ok, Lisa, answer this: if pertussis is spread by the infected person as he/she coughs out droplets of fluid, then wouldn't ameliorating those symptoms lessen the chances of transmitting the disease to others?

By the way, I doubt Lisa the brilliant will read this, much less respond to it, because I don't believe she can do so with any degree of honesty or knowledge. I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised.

October 29, 2010 at 22:58 | Report abuse |
    • Mohah

Few people rzeilae that immunity from their pertussis vaccine wanes after five to 10 years. Pertussis vaccination is only currently approved for those under the age of 7 years. The number of cases of pertussis is increasing the most among adolescents and young adults. Pertussis is an incredibly uncomfortable disease that can certainly impact a teenager's life significantly. However, the highest rates of mortality occur in infants under the age of 3 months. If you look at varying data sets, they all support the fact that in the majority of cases, infant cases can be traced back to an adolescent within the home as the source of transmission. So adolescents are not, in general, protected against pertussis, and it's important to protect them, not only for their own health and safety, but also for our infant population. In a recent survey conducted by the Society of Adolescent Medicine, we found that 85 percent of parents of adolescents did not know that the duration of pertussis protection is relatively brief. Immunity from childhood pertussis vaccination wanes after five to 10 years.

September 11, 2012 at 23:44 | Report abuse |
  20. me

this is sad tragic i can never imagine what this poor family went through i hope the dube family is holding up well

October 25, 2010 at 16:17 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Karolina

It might be due to the difference beetewn the DTP and the DTaP vaccines [anecdotal and not published result] the DTaP vaccine (afai remember right now) has fewer antigen areas than DTP (but also less reactions after vaccination). It's been mentioned if this might be a reason for some occurence of whooping cough among vaccinated children (since they might have antibodies against part of the pertussis, but not all ) but I can't say I've seen any publications about it, and maybe because the correlation isn't true but rather an anecdotal/false causation?! It's been more about the younger siblings/children getting ill due to adults not having an effective vaccination .Note that the vaccine one would recommend to adults/parents would be Tdap another formulation yet again

September 13, 2012 at 23:13 | Report abuse |
  21. Deborah

When my son was born, my husband and I tried very hard to find a physician who would give us a whooping cough vaccine. Our family doctor didn't have it on hand as it was not standard, my son's pediatrician wouldn't give us one because we were adults, and the hospital wouldn't as it was not their practice – they referred out to family physicians. By the time we found a "local" clinic who would vaccinate us, our son was due for his 2 month shot. We were absolutely amazed at how difficult it was to make this happen, particularly when the consequences can be life and death.
    I cannot think of anything more devastating than what this family went through, and find it astonishing that hospitals do not offer pertussis vaccines to families of newborns as part of their standard practice. This would seem to be a relatively easy way to help prevent tragedies like this one, yet all of the coverage of this topic focuses on the fact that families didn't know, and that parents should make the effort to get the shot. There is a very simple way to ensure families know, and to provide them access to the vaccine – make it part of regular prenatal care.

October 26, 2010 at 09:56 | Report abuse | Reply
    • MomOf3LittleOnes

They do give a shot to new moms now at the hospital. With the last baby, they offered it to me before I left the hospital. With the other 2, they did not. Glad I took it.

August 20, 2013 at 17:09 | Report abuse |
  22. jlb

After reading this article, I went and got my husband and I vaccinated at Walgreen's. We have a one month-old little girl.

October 26, 2010 at 17:13 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lisa

Congratulations on drinking the Kool-Aid. Just know that you can still get pertussis even though you're vaccinated, and if you do get it you can still pass it on to your baby.

October 27, 2010 at 11:24 | Report abuse |
    • eeyore

And? What's your rationale for NOT getting vaccinated? Why are you so concerned that people are getting themselves vaccinated for pertussis? Why does it bother you so?

October 27, 2010 at 19:25 | Report abuse |
  23. eeyore

The CDC doesn't say that at all, Lisa. Here's what it DOES say: Vaccinating adults aged <65 years with Tdap who have or
    who anticipate having close contact with an infant could de-
    crease the morbidity and mortality of pertussis among in-
    fants by preventing pertussis in the adult and thereby
    preventing transmission to the infant. Administration of Tdap
    to adult contacts at least 2 weeks before contact with an in-
    fant is optimal. Near peak antibody responses to pertussis
    vaccine antigens can be achieved with booster doses by 7 days
    postvaccination, as demonstrated in a study in Canadian chil-
    dren after receipt of DTaP-IPV booster (131

October 27, 2010 at 19:09 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Amanda

Wow. Eeyore sure has a lot of time on his hands. You'd think, with all that time, he'd actually go and do some real research, instead of just spitting back the marketing garbage he's been spoon-fed by the media, pharma companies and the government.

October 27, 2010 at 23:36 | Report abuse | Reply
    • eeyore

Wow, you'd think someone as desperate to prove a point as Amanda would actually have some facts to back up her nutty conspiracy theories. Oh, wait....there aren't any.

October 28, 2010 at 20:50 | Report abuse |
  25. steve

hi everyone i am steve here for suggesting u about High Interest Savings
    High Interest Savings

October 28, 2010 at 15:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. eeyore

Gee, funny that the brilliant Amanda and the oh-so-astute Lisa can't seem to refute what the CDC says about the pertussis vaccine on its website. Wonder why?

October 28, 2010 at 20:53 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. eeyore

Odd, isn't it, that neither Amanda nor Lisa has been able to post a single thing that backs their claims?

Guess they can't. Quelle surprise!

October 29, 2010 at 21:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Myrtle

I have a child injured from vaccines. It is easy for you who do not have children who have problems with vaccine to judge others.

November 4, 2010 at 16:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. http://www.egertontreecare.co.uk/images/content.asp?p=76

I went back again up there, they ended up shut for online business, Peel explained fairly recently. exploring around the window, plus they shut. dealership had, but, marketed her installment contract to Credit history Acceptance Corp., a Michigan lender which is without doubt one of its market place leaders.
    http://www.egertontreecare.co.uk/images/content.asp?p=76 http://www.egertontreecare.co.uk/images/content.asp?p=76

November 28, 2013 at 03:48 | Report abuse | Reply