home
RSS
September 13th, 2010

Study: Whites with muscular dystrophy live up to 12 years longer than blacks

Whites with muscular dystrophy live up to 12 years longer than their African American counterparts, according to a study published Monday in Neurology.

Although medical advancements over a period of 20 years increased the life span of patients with the debilitating muscle disease, those improvements haven’t been equal among different groups.White women with muscular dystrophy had a median death age of 63, versus 51 for African American women.  For men, their median age at death was 33, versus 23 for African American males.

Muscular dystrophy is a group of inherited muscle diseases in which the muscle fibers are unusually susceptible to damage and progressively weaken. The condition can lead to early death due to respiratory or heart failure.

Men tend to die younger, because the vast majority of patients who die have Duchenne muscular dystrophy - a particular type of the disorder that rarely affects female.

Researchers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and University of Pennsylvania set out to identify trends in muscular dystrophy between 1985 to 2005 and analyzed 18,315 death certificates associated with the disease in the United States.

Over this study period, both groups saw improvements in lifespan because of better lung care and other therapies, said one of the study authors, Dr. Richard Finkel.

"For white males overall, there was a 22-year increase in the age at death for whites (from about 22 to 44 years) while for blacks the increase was only about 6.6 years," said Finkel, clinical professor of Neurology at University of Pennsylvania school of medicine and director of the Neuromuscular Program at the Children's Hospital Philadelphia. "So both groups improved but not to the same extent."

This racial disparity could be due to sociocultural barriers, genetic factors or other factors, but it’s impossible to pinpoint the reasons based on death certificates, Finkel said.

“There’s no way we can get beneath the surface and find out whether there are socio-economic factors that play a role,” Finkel said.  “Are there genetic factors in blacks versus whites that may play a role?  Are there other factors in blacks that compound the problem?  This study tried to take that into account- but that’s not the entire answer.”

Another finding was that cardiomyopathy, which is weakening of the heart muscle or a change in heart muscle structure, was more often reported in black men (20.9 percent) than white men (11.8 percent).

The authors cautioned in the study that “this dataset did not include information about quality of life, so increases in age at death do not necessarily equate with improvements in quality of life.”

1. JS

Some among us seem to see racism in everything.

September 14, 2010 at 08:09 | Report abuse | Reply
  2. WillyWalnuts

A recent study concluded that an extremely high percentage of professional basketball players are black. This was a racist study to prove blacks are superior to whites. Proof that reverse discrimination is rampant in America.

September 14, 2010 at 08:11 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. SimplyMe

I have to agree with Dumb Waste of Time. If you disagree it's simply because you are not the minority. Research is positive and does a lot of good but it seems to me that numbers are skewed by the ones reporting it (not the ones conducting the research) to make the white group look genetically superior. The same goes for research articles regarding men vs women. The women is more likely to get what ever the topic is. The only thing women won't have a higher percentage in is anything related to the prostate. It's all about who's controlling who.

September 14, 2010 at 08:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Brad

I had 2 sons die of Duchenne MD – one at 14 and one at 17 – I'd suggest whoever paid for this study would better serve humanity by spending the money to find a cure for this disease. It really doesn't matter what one's race is when you get the diisease – it will take your life way too soon.

September 14, 2010 at 08:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Bill

The problem with this article is it tells you What, but no Why answers. I have been struggling with Polymyositis and Dermatomyositis for years and have gotten progressively weakened with pain throughout my muscles, heart, and lungs. These diseases are Inflamatory Myopathies that fall under the MDA Umbrella. The drugs we have to take help, but can also harm us. When your muscles and bones don't support you any more, you end up in a wheel chair or are bedridden. To fight these diseases you have to be smart and tuff. You have to take your medications. You have to be smart enough to lower your calorie intake so you don't pick up weight (obesity) and tuff enough to try to exercise everyday. You have to say I have to do this and I am not going to let it put me down. If you fall down, you got to be strong in the mind and try to get right back up. Sound easy, its not. Now why did I mention this, because I have been through this and still fighting. I also showed what I have, reasons that could cause me to die sooner, and what can be done to lengthen our lives. It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with treatment and people following the above advice. I see people in wheelchairs that it is amazing the chair can support them. I see these people being wheeled into a Ryans and hope I get to the food before they do. Folks like this are not doing much to help their MDA disease by not watching their calorie intake. How the heck is someone with MDA that is more than 50 pounds overweight supposed to do the physical therapy. My Doctor recommended surgery to me, I said no way, and got a lecture long in coming. I have been on Weight Watchers for 24 weeks and lost 47 pounds. I still have 70 to go to be at a normal weight for my height. My PM/DM and Sjogrens is still very active, I am weak and sore, but their is less stress on my muscles, heart, and lungs. My fasting glucose came down from 124 (borderline diabetic)to 80 (normal). My Total Cholesterol and LDL came down to normal levels from 367 to 187, my Triglycerides came down from 318 to 97. My blood pressure came down to a normal range (108/68) and my pulse is down to 67. These are all good things that allow me to at least walk normal and work a full time office job. All this and I have trouble holding a cup of coffee for more than a couple minutes, reaching for things overhead. Picking something up and hold it for a minute or so. I can't tie shoes or even put them on because I cannot bend over or pick my feet up off the ground so I can put my shoes on my feet. So I wear Dr Schols that just slip on.

September 14, 2010 at 08:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  6. USA401

White people generally live longer than blacks anyways. Its the result of poor health care offered to blacks or the lack of health care facilities in minority dominate areas.

September 14, 2010 at 08:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. RM

Of course the races are different. So are the sexes (at least the two most prevalent). Is it racist to point obvious and not-so-obvious differences among groups of humans? Give me a break. Attempting to sum up these variances in appearance, behavior, genetic makeup, whatever to prove that one race is superior or more entitled than another well, THAT is racist.

September 14, 2010 at 08:28 | Report abuse | Reply
    • ERM

I would love to be a fly on the wall in some of these Institutes. Who are these imbociles with low self-esteem that come up with these studies? I imagine it goes like this:

Dr. Bigot: 'We received some funding for a research study on muscular dystrophy.'
      Dr. Logic: 'Excellent. Let's use the money to try and find a cure.'
      Dr. Bigot: 'Well, I think our thousands of dollars would be better spent on trying to see if we can show that black people fare worse with MD'.
      Dr. Logic: 'What would be the point of that? This is a colorless illness and a terrible one at that. Who would be served by knowing this?'
      Dr. Bigot: 'We need to spend every possible dollar not on cures because we are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies and need to keep them rich, but on showing that in every possible way and every conceivable situation that white people come out on top! Even with this illness, we have to prove to ourselves and the rest of the world that we fare better than them and they are lower than we are.'
      Dr. Logic: '......'

September 14, 2010 at 13:04 | Report abuse |
  8. Jessica

Dumb Waste of Time – way to prove just how unintelligent you are with this rant. Ever think that perhaps the design of the study was to prove there's a gap, so as to eliminate the gap? No, im certain that never crossed your mind...because in your world, whitey is always out to get blackie huh? For those with muscular distrophy (white or black) im willing to bet that this study (however pointless to you) is very important to them, and what transpires because of this study might be even more important. If they look at this further, they might find that black people have poorer access to the same quality of healthcare that white people do, accounting for the gap – once we isolate a problem, we then have the ability to fix it.
    But I guess you dont really care about helping anyone do you?

September 14, 2010 at 08:29 | Report abuse | Reply
    • SoCalBabe

Jessica: You can choose to look at this study how you choose but that does not change the facts that this study helps no one. Every week I see a new article on how blacks are inferior and this is how. Are you really this dense? We already KNOW that many black people live in poverty. There is no gap to figure out. They know this already! What are they doing about it? NOTHING. So shut your worthless mouth Jessica and go back to watching MTV and drinking your 7 dollar latte's and leave intelligent conversation to this with an ounce of intelligence. Moron.

September 14, 2010 at 12:37 | Report abuse |
  9. leshan

then they wonder why racism still exists,every time you turn on the news,or read a paper they doing some kind of damn study about black people,and how worse off there schools,families,health and almost every aspect of their lives,is so much more inferior to whites,black kids like white dolls better,blacks eat 35% more oatmeal than whites,and in damn near every crime statisitic blacks lead whites,gtfo,they non chalantly add salt to the wounds of race then get made when you tell em hurts,thats why me myself im not gonna tell you it hurts,imma just gonna slap the pink off of you!

September 14, 2010 at 08:30 | Report abuse | Reply
    • leshan

i think statisically the more blacks that read some of these ignorant ass comments like "crack was made for black people"as if "crystal meth wasnt made for white people",the more racism is going to keep playing a major role in society,i used to hate white people couldnt stand the sight,sound,or even smell of em,but i changed my views and came to have some of the whitest people,as close friends,would even say i loved some of them,then i read these statistics and hateful comments the more i wanna revert to my old ways,but sometimes i just have to remind myself that i dont really give a flying fucc bout who dont like me cause of the color of my skin,cause i look in the mirror daily and i be damned if black and beautiful!!!!!!!! love your self>

September 14, 2010 at 12:04 | Report abuse |
    • READ YOUR HISTORY BOOKS

I hear you Leshan. I am ashamed to be white sometimes. Have we learned nothing from our history? Europeans travelled the globe raping and pillaging, destroying and murdering nearly every group of brown people and we continue to do it now in the middle east. Look at the devastation we have caused. We did it here with the beautiful native americans. I have read numerous books on different tribes and I am always brought to tears at how my ancestors treated them. It sickens me. Then to drag africans over here and treat them the way they did, putting them on leashes, beating them, raping their women... it turns my stomach.
      Now we continue to dehumanize them by these so-called studies. Why? What is wrong with us? We can't the study be simply that we need to find a cure for Muscular Dystrophy. Let's stop dividing and hurting black people any more than we already have. 😦

September 14, 2010 at 12:33 | Report abuse |
    • Mitch

You might want to remember that whites brought what's generally called "civilization" with them. A good deal of the "beautiful" native American world was morally and intellectually wretched, as was much of the rest of the non-white world.

If the Euro presence was a net negative, as you seem to think, then why does so much of the world now aspire to Western norms? Anyone who wants to be anybody is hopping on that train.

September 14, 2010 at 21:06 | Report abuse |
  10. Huh?

I am not entirely sure how a fairly innocuous article detailing a medical study has turned into fodder for a racial debate. This is a study and here are the findings. They are trying to figure out why people in a particular group are more affected by a disease than people in another group. Perhaps when they find out why, they can work to extend the life of those in the former group. Sure, CNN loves to play the Black and White game with their headlines, but other than that, this article isn't offensive by any stretch of the imagination.

Oh, and because it seems to matter to everyone, I'm bi-racial (black and white).

September 14, 2010 at 08:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Brian

I am a Black American, and we are like 12% of this country...It really is pathetic that the only comparision given the majority of the time is vs. Black Americans. Whites are the majority of this country ( 50% + of the populs), and have a unquenchable obsession with setting themselves above on every level, contantly comparing themselves to a minorty of 12%. I don't know if this is really scientific or just another form of propagandist white supremacy....Wake up People.

September 14, 2010 at 08:47 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Dr. Goopy

Excellent comment Brian. You hit the nail right on the head. I can guarantee you that there are more mexicans in this country than black people and they constantly compare us white people to black. I like your phrase, 'unquenchable obsession'. What the freak is up with that? Its disgusting and shameful.

September 14, 2010 at 12:59 | Report abuse |
  12. Regg

Realistically, when you're in a hospital bed, the disease doesn't care if you're white or black. The person in the room (roommate) doesn't care if you're black or white. And most of all the patient don't care about his/her race, but what can be done to get healed.

September 14, 2010 at 08:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Emilio

Ultimately, this planet will be rid of the human species and handed over to some other less destructive creatures. This human experiment has turned out to be total flop. We're in the death throes of the American Empire and what do we talk about? Race, Religion, Abortion, Homosexuality. This is akin to Nero watching Rome burn whilst he plays his fiddle. In the lifetime of the planet, human domination is just a mere blip, but the rise and fall of the species may well turn out to be one of the most dramatic, almost transient, ever seen on Earth. For unlike the dinosaurs our tenure will not stretch over eons because our greed and lack of compassion for other members has created the irreversible slide into depopulation and the death of the species. So continue in your ways of ignorance, and continue to chat about meaningless garbage the corporate media foists upon you–they want to keep you uninformed whilst everything is drained from you, your money, your health, your life, everything.

September 14, 2010 at 08:58 | Report abuse | Reply
    • RM

An excellent, excellent observation, Emilio. I'm not a UFO fan but I've read articles on the possibility of extraterrestrial life and one question keeps popping up: " if they really exist, why have aliens from other worlds not contacted us?" Your paragraph provides the most direct answer – why would they? We cannot even get along with each other, so what kind of treatment could beings from another world expect to receive? We are indeed a primitive, vicious, violent and angry species, our heads dominated by wild fantasies and fiction that we make up to suit short term political and economic needs. The human race is just plain nasty. And yes, we've been in existence only a very short time. Compare our 100,000 year existence with that of the dinosaurs, which ruled the planet for about 300 million years. We have a terribly long way to go before our hubris, arrogance and self-absorption, self-indulgence and stupidity even begins to be justifiable.

September 14, 2010 at 09:14 | Report abuse |
  14. RM

It is getting thoroughly annoying, not to mention divisive and offensive, to see every observation of differences between blacks and whites as racist. Are there not other races on this planet? Are medical variances between Asian and American Natives, for example, also racist? Why not? It is clear there is a political agenda in the racist accusations and it has a lot more to do with attitude than ethnicity. I sense that just like our Dear Leader, certain protected groups do not like to have anything published or said that might be interpreted to not portray them in the most favorable light. It is politically incorrect to point out medical facts that some imagine might possibly blemish this group's image. Get over it. We're all different and not all privileged to receive only good news.

September 14, 2010 at 09:04 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Regg

I agree with you 100%.

September 14, 2010 at 09:30 | Report abuse |
    • Annabelle

RM: Easy for you to say, you never see any negative press that mentions 'WHITE PEOPLE'. If the tables were turned, and everytime you try to read a news article to catch up on the goings-on in the world and they say 'black people are less likely to this', and 'black people die from this more than whites , and do this and that every FREAKING DAY, you would not feel the same way. So shut your mouth prick.

September 14, 2010 at 12:55 | Report abuse |
  15. Juan

Why didn't my ancestors (the Spanaiards) just leave those whiny-@ss africans in their own lands rather than shipping them here to the Americas and selling them as slaves... urgh... there wouldn't be any of these black drama!

September 14, 2010 at 09:05 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Brian

Juan = Idiot

September 14, 2010 at 09:33 | Report abuse |
    • Brian

Look he can't even spell "Spainard" correctly...CNN you should not allow these Idiots to post...urgh, all the European drama..

September 14, 2010 at 09:45 | Report abuse |
    • Juan is a Butthole

Drop dead idiot.

September 14, 2010 at 12:49 | Report abuse |
  16. Chuck

@Susan: That's the most ridiculous, idiotic thing I've heard. While I'm sure socioeconomic factors play a part in it, to declare the gap is due to socioeconomic factors is utterly idiotic. I suppose you think that black women tend to be better off economically than white men? I mean, they DO live longer. Genetics almost certainly plays SOME part in this, as do the socioeconomic factors, but what part each plays needs to be studied to be determined.

September 14, 2010 at 09:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Realtalk777

Modern day american medicine is just like modern day american justice, alway better for the whites than for anyone else, make one think. I say if you're not dting stay out of those hospitals they're going to kill you off. do the reearch see you dies more often in these hospital on average? then holla back.

September 14, 2010 at 09:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. donb

With this finding published for the public Rev. Jackson and Rev. Sharpton will now scream "DISCRIMINATION"!

September 14, 2010 at 09:16 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Lit

Darn, I interpreted this article as "if you get muscular dystrophy pray your a woman" lol Black or white, you'll still have a longer life, if your male your screwed.

September 14, 2010 at 09:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. Realtalk777

Jaun you racist ass need to go back to where you came from, becuase your ass is definetly from America un educated ass jerk. that's right i said it BitC@

September 14, 2010 at 09:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Realtalk777

Becuase you're closed mind and dumb Ryan, come on, you mean to tell me in your short time breathing on this planet ( Hint : Living ) you never came accross data/ satistics that was/had somewhat racist tendencies. If your answer is no, then you must be between the age of 5-15yrs of age, or possibly live in the woods

September 14, 2010 at 09:24 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. Realtalk777

Yeah RM like who really started the spread of AIDs. soak on that one then get back HinT: don't believe everything you learn in american books and literature.

September 14, 2010 at 09:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. RM

Some would call your comment racist, but it is not. It is cultural bias. Spend five minutes talking to an "African-American" (who probably could not locate Africa on a globe), listen to his adopted jive talk, get a sense for his aura of victim-hood whenever he does not get his way or when he hears something he does not like to hear. Feel the anger directed at anyone who stands in his way and is of another race, especially the Caucasian race. Then take the 12-14 hour flight to Kenya (or Nigeria, or Tanzania, for example). Close your eyes and talk to the first person you meet. You will not be able to tell whether you are conversing with a black, a European or a native born Asian. That should make it clear that the differences and attitudes with which so-called African Americans have cloaked themselves are assumed behavior, made-up and artificial. These differences were not forced upon them, they are preferred behavior patterns developed and adopted intentionally to separate American blacks from all other races, to give them their own ethnic. Adherence to these behavioral patterns is mandatory; if you are an American black and do not adopt their ways, you are an Uncle Tom, a cracker. Do you see the problem?

September 14, 2010 at 09:33 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Brian

RM = Idiot # 2

September 14, 2010 at 09:36 | Report abuse |
    • Brian

Jive talk...Wow...I can see you have a rich diverse group of Blacks you deal with...yep, that good ole' jive talk.

September 14, 2010 at 09:41 | Report abuse |
  24. Realtalk777

You Fuc@ all talking about blks always whinning about racism. all have another thing in common, you're white, never experienced true racism ( getting chase/robbed ) by someone of color do not count as racism ) we all have the same degree of chance to get robbed/mugged in america, there are criminals of all color who just don't care what color you are. It going to soon come to eiither we all live together or none of us will have the opportunity to enjoy this life. Soon it will be " If you don't have food, clothes/ money, the criminals will take it from the one who do. Mass Killing. If there's a god, he should kill off everyone and start over from the ice age. there's no killing off racism now, it's too deep and dug in in america. So live with it and shut the fuc@ up about it or do something positive.Tthis statement is to all Races of people whom read or post on this site.

September 14, 2010 at 09:38 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Mike

MD is racist. Now cue Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for the shakedown. $$$

September 14, 2010 at 09:46 | Report abuse | Reply
    • New York

Blacks and Whites live on different continents all over the world and to post an article depicting one or the other in a different light pertaining to disease or longevity is inaccurate because the article depicts an entire race.
      I strongly believe that racism against whites or blacks, Asians or Hispanics will stop in this country when we stop segregation in statistics (ALL Statistics).
      Statistics for the country should be one race AMERICAN. By the way people of black ancestry were the only people genetically strong enough to endure 400 years (Yes four hundred years) of forced labor when all the indigenous people in the Caribbean, Central, South and North America died from hard work and disease, and the whites could not endure the hardship either. So you have 400 years of proof that Blacks as a race are genetically stronger and less susceptible to disease, the same issue used to negate that race is the actual proof that they are. So no matter what is printed or said opinions cannot change fact or reality. I personally don’t believe that anyone is better or worst that the other yet ask yourself… after 400 years of trying to be and saying that White is better than Black why is it that Whites are still trying to prove that they are better? 400 years is a long time to try to prove something, it’s about time to stop! And no this doesn’t have anything to with access to healthcare … We all live in the same country!

September 14, 2010 at 10:30 | Report abuse |
  26. Kay

To RM:
    I know this will be dificult for you to wrap your itty bitty idiot head around but I am an African American woman with a degree from an "Ivy League" college, my husband is an Engineer with an MBA. We lived and worked in Africa for two years and actually could find it on a map before we arrived. We don't talk "jive", nor do we have a persecution complex. Our income is well above six figures and higher than most of our white friends. We both come from families of generations of college educated African Americans. Go figure?!

September 14, 2010 at 09:51 | Report abuse | Reply
    • leshan

i am a black male,and let me start by saying i mean no disrespect,it's nice to see accomplished black folks in the world,but whats wrong with talking jive,or sagging my jeans( i also wear 3x tshirts,so my rearend/underwear do not show),my point being regardless if we were to stand side by side,you'de still be just another nigger in their eyes,degree or not,again no disrespect im not the "crab in a barrel" type ,im just saying you dont need to flaunt your accomplishments for them,you know who you are,and congratulations to you and your yours on your achievements,sincerely "the nigga they love 2 hate"

September 14, 2010 at 12:29 | Report abuse |
  27. Elizabeth

This is a serious call for universal health care, not the patchwork quilt that the Repubs. barely allowed us to pass. If everybody could go to the doctor without those stiff co-pays, then people with such serious illnesses could live longer; and significantly longer. The study shouldn't have been only black versus white (because most African-Americans have a mix of races, and most "whites" also have mixed heritage); the only possible conclusion is a social definition. I hate the word "socio-economic," because that term has been used to blame those whose real-estate and contributions have been undervalued and underpaid. But I am white, and do not think that whites are to blame for everything, but I do think that America has to stop listening to the billionaires and millionaires who are able to travel to any country for their own healthcare, and then tell the rest of us that we are too demanding.

September 14, 2010 at 09:56 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Realtalk777

RM who made you a Scholar of Black Intentions, You probably don't know your own family tree. You type as if you're speaking from knowlegde. Bet you run everytime you see a africa american. And just to let those dumb as$ people who think Africains wanted to come over here .........i'm sure they had no choice. and now that we are here all we every here is go back ......your bitc@ as$ people brung them over here in the 1st place, now you mad, why? you don't you just need someone to be mad at and blame everything on. I have many white friend that are definetly not like your sorry as@ and this is why i treat each individual as an individual, because if i let some as@whipe like you depect how i treat people, i'll endup walking around hating everyone. Thank god you are your type have no effect on my thinking and behavior. Get a life

September 14, 2010 at 10:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. gypsy eyes

My cousin suffered from MD and passed away at age 17. This is a horrible disease and to witness it firsthand is heartbreaking. The afflicted literally waste away to skin and bone, wheelchair bound and eventually in the end unable to be moved out of bed. So for me to see SO MANY people using this article to further their own race against race ideas is unthinkable. SHAME ON YOU!!! Let's get back to what this article is really about: finding a viable and affordable treatment/cure for people afflicted with this disease, whatever their ethnic background may be.

September 14, 2010 at 10:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Paul

HA! Proof at last that MD is racist! Therefore all the people who have been donating time and money to this cause are also racist. Its a big Jerry Lewis conspiracy to keep the black man down. I hope Obama is gearing up to cut government funding to this racist disease. Nice work CNN.

September 14, 2010 at 10:27 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. REAL

It's amazing how America focus so much on "Race" and divisions. We are pratically the only country who focus on this. WE ARE AMERICAN. YOUR RACE IS AMERICAN. WE ALL ARE PRETTY MUCH MIXED WITH 2 OR THREE OTHER ethnicities. 1/3 OF WHITES IN AMERICA (GIVE OR TAKE) HAVE AFRICAN DECENT THAT THEY DON'T KNOW ABOUT FROM BLACKS PASSING AS WHITE IN THE 30S AND 40S AND ALSO IN THE 1700'S! LETS PLEASE GET OVER THIS RACE THING. IM REALLY CONSIDERING LEAVING THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE OF EVERYBODY SO STUCK ON RACE! ITS NOT THAT SERIOUS PEOPLE! WE ARE AMERICAN!!

September 14, 2010 at 10:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Hope

Sick and damn tired of this being a "race" issue. They pointed out facts, you idiots. They also said it didn't include socioeconomic factors... Dear Lord, why does everyone have to make a mountain out of a stupid molehill. I am glad to see this article. My father died 17 years ago from this god awful disease and one day, I will too. Hopefully later vs sooner.

September 14, 2010 at 10:37 | Report abuse | Reply
    • ...

....hopefully sooner.

September 14, 2010 at 12:44 | Report abuse |
  33. Laughed

Is there anything that hasn't been whined about? Just one thing...anything..

September 14, 2010 at 10:55 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Ian

I find it interesting that it is always a white/black comparison like they are the only 2 races around. These types of articles are just retarded. Goof job CNN in keeping the race war and class war alive and well. that your liberal news agenda created in the first place.

September 14, 2010 at 12:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. takk este

ummmmmmwatch 2 year from now that article is going to change dont believe evreything you read

September 14, 2010 at 14:44 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Takanori

Need to generate pepole this particular tiny text so that they can show appreciate it after in the future with all the wonderful tactics you possess displayed on this website. It’s undeniably earnestly big on you showing without restraint too most pepole could possibly have presented available on the market with an e-book to acquire some bucks for a personal conclusion, particularly larger you may also have inked it all due to elected. A lot of these solutions of course dished to provide a long way to identify which usually quite a few pepole have similar . anxiety very similar to my own, personal to be aware of basically substantially more whenever referring to this concern. Major there are plenty more enjoyment instances straightforward pepole who skim through your short article.

July 3, 2012 at 00:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. للماء الفينيل الأرضيات المركبة

http://woodplasticdeck.ga/eco/8758-12-by-8-elevated-composite-deck.html12 by 8 elevated composite deck
    للماء الفينيل الأرضيات المركبة http://wooddeck.ga/durable/1849.html