home
RSS
August 27th, 2010

How can I get rid of 'man boobs'?

Every weekday, a CNNHealth expert doctor answers a viewer question. On Fridays, it's physician nutrition specialist Dr. Melina Jampolis.

Question asked by Michael, Michigan: I have a question regarding for lack of a better word, "man boobs." I've been trying to get rid of them for quite some time. They've been a problem since I was in high school. The rest of my body was not extremely overweight– 175 pounds and 6 feet tall.

Expert Answer: Hi Michael. This is a great question that I'm sure a lot of men out there want to know the answer to. First of all, even though you say you are not "extremely overweight" and your BMI (body mass index) is in the normal range (23.7), this does not mean that your body composition (ratio of muscle to fat) is optimal. This is one of the limitations of BMI, as it only reflects weight relative to height, not the amount of muscle vs. fat. So someone could have a normal BMI and still have excess fat and inadequate muscle, which may be the case with you. So first and foremost, I recommend cleaning up your diet by limiting refined, sugary carbohydrates and focusing on lean protein, healthy fats, whole grains, fruits and vegetables to lean down while maintaining, or building, lean body mass.

To answer your question from a workout standpoint, I turned to best-selling author and celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak, M.Sc., whose answer may surprise you. He explains that the key to great pecs is actually having a strong back! If you're already slightly kyphotic (shoulder sloped forward), then continued chest (and bicep) work can actually make your "man boobs" droop even more. Focus on training your rhomboids (back rows) and triceps (the long head of the triceps actually originates from your scapula) with far more frequency and volume than their antagonists, the pecs and biceps.

In addition, don't forget to get regular cardiovascular exercise in addition to strength training to help get, or keep body fat levels down.

1. CutTheCarb

Hi Michael, often times in cases like yours, the consumption of soy products (in combination with too much sugars, starch and grains) form the culprit. They can bring your body in hormonal disbalance. This can lead to too much estragon and too little testosterone in you body. The consequences of this may be obvious. Here a hyperlink to relevant publications on this subject, http://bit.ly/ablHkW
    VBR Karen

August 27, 2010 at 09:03 | Report abuse | Reply
    • David Starn

Absolutely correct... Estrogen plays a part in this! Being middle age as my testosterone dropped, i developed Man Boobs, more stomach spread and fatty knees... Andro therapy made these worse. I cleaned up my diet, removed soy and started taking DIM to help contol Estrogen and along with my other traits, my boobs fell off!

August 27, 2010 at 10:02 | Report abuse |
    • Lara

VBR Karen, it's hard to believe you have any idea what you're talking about when you can't even spell "estrogen".

August 27, 2010 at 12:57 | Report abuse |
    • Jason

Regardless of her spelling, she's right.

August 27, 2010 at 13:09 | Report abuse |
    • Boomer

David, what is "DIM"?

August 27, 2010 at 14:05 | Report abuse |
    • Lily

Alcohol & marijuana also increase the amount of estrogens produced by the body, which is why longtime male alcoholics sometimes have "man boobs."

August 27, 2010 at 17:44 | Report abuse |
    • CutTheCarb

Haha, I must have been seasoning the food during writing. Thanks for noticing. Very best regards (VBR) Karen

August 28, 2010 at 03:40 | Report abuse |
  2. Teekrul

Good advice... best way to get rid of moobs is to get rid of excess fat and get as lean as possible (lots of cardio and low carbs) for some reason in guys loosing weight the last area to be affected seems to be in the chest... but in girls is the first place to go...

August 27, 2010 at 09:05 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Eric

I have had this problem for years. I finally saw my doctor about it. She sent me to an endocrinologist. He put me on Androgel a steroid. Then I was sent to the reconstructive surgeon who removed the all the breast tissue and fat, so it wouldn’t grow back. It was extremely painful and I was out of it for a month. I have to stay on the Androgel for now . My blood is tested twice a year for hormone levels and prostate cancer. The Gynomastia is a thing of the past.

August 27, 2010 at 13:20 | Report abuse |
    • David

Loosing?

August 27, 2010 at 19:21 | Report abuse |
  3. old man sam

I believe it is call a masectomy?

August 27, 2010 at 09:24 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Mooobs

I am a bit small-chested and my ex boyfriend had some moobies on him. For the most part it didn't bother me, but I have one picture of us in bathing suits and his moobies looked almost the same size as my boobies... quite sad.

August 27, 2010 at 09:35 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Kris

When your boyfriend or husband has bigger boobs than you,he definitely has a problem. lol

August 27, 2010 at 16:14 | Report abuse |
    • David

No matter what the vast majority of men say, there is no such thing as a below average breast.

Notwithstanding the stupid talk, I have never, ever heard even one male from boyhood to old-age, complain about the size of female's breast to which he actually had access. Never.

August 27, 2010 at 19:43 | Report abuse |
  5. Mike

Crossfit 5 times per week, healthy eating during the week, and eating whatever I want on the weekends (within reason) has helped me lose 35lbs and my moobs. It has to be part of an overall health strategy. You can't just work out one muscle group and hope they go away.

August 27, 2010 at 09:38 | Report abuse | Reply
    • dT

Yes! I found crossfit, and while I'm already fit I can tell you anyone on this workout program will have their life changed. Crossfit plus Zone equals Healthy.

August 27, 2010 at 10:32 | Report abuse |
  6. Might be a medical condition

It might be worth checking into if it's actually gynecomastia. If it is then no amount of dietary or exercise changes are going to help - medical intervention is required at that point. I'm kind of surprised that the expert who responded to the original question didn't even consider that possibility.

August 27, 2010 at 09:49 | Report abuse | Reply
    • jim

You are absolutely right, and given that the doctor didn't mention that I don't have a great deal of faith in his opinions.

Gynecomastia affects about 30% of the male population. It is actual breast tissue resulting from the surge of puberty hormones which should have been re-absorbed but wasn't. No amount of exercise will remove it- I ran competitively and got unheathily thin for a while (5'8", 135 lbs) and they didn't budge. The only way to address it is removal via plastic surgery. It is terribly impactful on the self-esteem of those who suffer from it.

August 27, 2010 at 10:55 | Report abuse |
    • ns

Your right...I was fully expecting the "expert" to tell him about gynecomastia. Amazing that there are so many stupid people here that keep telling him to exercise, eat lean meats, diet....exercise some more. Give me a break ! Gyno is usually caused by glandular tissue behind the nipple and because of hormonal imbalances during puberty. It is a MEDICAL condition and many SKINNY people that gynecomastia ! people are so ignorant..then they come here and chime in like they actually know what is going on, when in reality they haven't got a clue ! Dumb society we will live in.

September 1, 2010 at 20:00 | Report abuse |
  7. Amy

My husband went for plastic surgery (yes an expense that insurance won't cover) He had all of his breast tissue removed and some lipo. Drainage tubes were inserted and we went home. Back to normal in 2 weeks. Best thing he said he's ever done. Having moobs is socially embarrassing for most. We just took a trip to Cancun and he swam with NO shirt and grinned from ear to ear!!

August 27, 2010 at 09:50 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Al

If the "man boobs" are just extra fatty tissue then I agree with the recommendations for exercise. If that doesn't help then you might consult a plastic surgeon for local liposuction (similar to getting love handles sucked off). If you feel "firm" tissue in the "boobs" then you are likely feeling breast tissue (men have it too) and should be evaluated by a doctor for gynecomastia which can be caused by a number of things (drugs, diet supplements, testicular cancer, liver disease and male breast cancer, to name a few). I am a general surgeon who has done a number of these procedures for benign gynecomastia and I believe it is more common than previously thought.

August 27, 2010 at 09:51 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Al

And I would strongly recommend to any male who develops a single "man boob" on one side to be evaluated. That may still be a benign condition but cancer would be more of a concern than in the above described situation.

August 27, 2010 at 09:57 | Report abuse |
    • Kent Panter

I agree with Al. Men do have breast tissue (gynocomastia); the amount of which is primarily governed by genetics . This tissue can "enlarge" with external stimulators like food and drugs. Additionally it can enlarge as well as shrink with hormones. No amount of exercise will reduce the mass of breast tissue (only the adipose tissue within the breast). Please note that men can get breast cancer just like women. My brother has had radical mastectomy and chemo for ductal carcinoma. Regretfully, it has returned and he is now trying a round of radiation. I also have gynocomastia and have yearly mammograms. As a physician I am somewhat dismayed by the author's failure to recognize that “man boobs” can in-fact be breasts. I am embarrassed to expose my chest in a public setting. However I know that “liposuction” is the incorrect surgical procedure for removing breast tissue. If you are considering surgery to reduce you gynocomastia, please find a physician with experience in breast surgery. Me – I will stick twith a baggy shirt.

August 27, 2010 at 13:02 | Report abuse |
  9. Beth

i actually like playing with my boyfriends man boobs. when he grabs mine, i have something to grab back.

August 27, 2010 at 10:13 | Report abuse | Reply
    • otto

Beth,
      If you get tired of your boyfriend I hear Mellisa Etheridge is free.

August 27, 2010 at 10:35 | Report abuse |
  10. Kerry

The "Bro" or "Manzere" may help................

August 27, 2010 at 10:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. butlerbulldawg74

maybe he has the condition gynecomastia. i don't believe exercise/diet/body comp have anything to do with this. the only solution here is masectomy.

August 27, 2010 at 10:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. Ali, Atlanta GA

Well the guy clearly has gynecomastia. I dont know why the Docs didnt bring it up. You have to be pretty over weight to get man boobs while this condition exist even if you are lean and he seems to be in good shape, yes I know it still can be fat but he got it when he was in high school as the case was with me. I develop some when I was 14 15 years old. I was never over weight and was an athlete. Had some issues growing up. I worked my behind off at the gym to get rid of it without any success so finally 2 years ago I went through Lipo and since than I can take my shirt off in public and show off some muscles. My advice to you go see a plastic surgen .. Lipo is prettty cheap for this procedure and cost you less than $5K.

August 27, 2010 at 10:52 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. hank

I was surprised also to hear that the expert didnt consider gynocomastia. I have it, and it is true–no matter how much you work out and no matter what you do it wont go away.

It is the work thing in the world to me and the mental stress it puts on a man is incredible!!! Overall, i am a guys guy–but this stoopid issue certainly affects my love life, social life, mental health and even exercising (I dont want them to bounce so i dont run or swim).

Honestly i think it has something to do with our food supply. It seems more prevelant in American men than in other countries i have visited.

I am going to get them removed this winter, but really folks we need a better food supply with less chemicals, perservatives, and etc.

August 27, 2010 at 11:05 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Ali, Atlanta GA

I am not sure if it has anything to do with the food supply, I didnt grew up here. It seems to me like it could be genetic my younger brother has it too. I know how stressful it is. I am telling you get it fixed, best thing for you.

August 27, 2010 at 12:09 | Report abuse |
  14. Matt

im sorry, but that was the worst most bs solution to this problem... ive had 'man boobs' since i was in 3rd grade, being asked at the YMCA pool by the kids then why i wasnt wearing a 'girls swimsuit' and if i was a girl or a boy... as you can understand it was hard for me as a kid to take off my shirt... telling me to work out my back muscles to get rid of 'man boobs' is like telling a woman to work out her stomach to flatten her ass...
    just a very stupid aticle imop...

August 27, 2010 at 11:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. Matt

oh, i wasnt a overly obese kid... i was over weight, but i had a allergy to wheat gluten as a child... i had to drink goats milk as a child for years and they have proven that the hormones in goats milk can produce breasts in male children... this guy is a quack and should be barred from giving medical advice.

August 27, 2010 at 11:15 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Susan

Hormones in goats milk?? Where on earth did you hear that? Goats aren't going to have any hormones in their milk, rather it's the cows that are commercially fed growth hormones more recently.

August 27, 2010 at 15:34 | Report abuse |
  16. Alex

I am sad this expert didn't go into any depth in the reply given. If he's been trying to get rid of moobs for years, more than diet should be considered. E.g. It may be gynecomastia.

August 27, 2010 at 11:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. John

Habitual marijuana use can cause man boobs too. For real.

August 27, 2010 at 11:19 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bob

So does beer!

August 27, 2010 at 13:49 | Report abuse |
  18. Bill

After you've tried all that advice and it doesn't work, visit a plastic surgeon. He'll fix the problem permanently.

August 27, 2010 at 11:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. stevie68a

Sex is not as black and white as we've been told. It is many shades of grey. Some women have a "mustache problem" for
    instance. Some men have man boobs. It is natural. You could celebrate your moobs, instead of being ashamed. There are
    lots of ways to enhance them. Men naturally have erotic feeling in them. It is just another facet to your sexuality.

August 27, 2010 at 11:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. jackstrawdc

The doctor's reply was spot-on. The problem with our health care system is that we first look for a medical response when the overwhelming majority of "problems" are based on life style choices. First, work out and eat/be healthy. If the problem still persists after a 6-12 months be being healthy, then go to the doctor.

August 27, 2010 at 11:38 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. Peter R

I had man boobs for 43 years and the jokes and comments were unbearable. I'm 6'3 240 and in fairly good shape but I suffered from "Gynocomastia" enlargement of the male breast. I happened to see a full page ad from a New York plastic surgeon on my morning trainride to work and I was in her office by noon that same day. Had lipo two weeks later(all covered by insurance in 1991 and my life was changed forever! No matter how many bench presses I did it did not help. This doctor has no clue when recommending diet and exercize. Lipo is the only answer and the only way to change your life and stop the cruel jokes!!

August 27, 2010 at 12:25 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. what were they?

I saw a young guy in a convenience store last summer with no shirt on. He didn't have man boobs (he was actually very lean and athletic looking) but his nipples were all poked out like nothing I've ever seen on a male or female, or even a nursing mom! I couldn't help but stare. What was his deal?

August 27, 2010 at 12:33 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. Dave From Vienna

I have battled this problem most of my life. I have started wearing Under Armor as a kind of Man Bra.

August 27, 2010 at 12:58 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Bob

Stop drinking Alcohol is a great way to take the Boobs off! Alcohol produces estrogen, also is a poison and intoxicant!

August 27, 2010 at 13:48 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. John

I would assume that weight lifting (bench press, incline bench press), or push-ups, gymnastics, ..., with enough effort and duration, would eventually eliminate man-boobs. If anyone else has information on this, I would love to read it.

Good Luck!

August 27, 2010 at 14:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. e.j

NONSENSE/bull**t on diet cures......I finally paid a cosmetic surgeon a few thousand bucks and he sucked and cut out my man boob,

I was a skinny kid and adult did all these diets , work outs ect, nothing worked total bullshit,... pleaded with my parents to "fix my problem"
    my dad just laughed at me and would say "Ha you got one big tit, ha haaa" I still to this day never call or go out of my way to associate with the f**khead asshole. I would never do my kids the way my parents did me with the grossly enlarged right side breast malformation i had to live with till I saved enough of my own f**kin money to fix it. Im 45 years old now I had the man boob from about age 16 to 25 yrs It was the worst period of my life...BELIEVE ME go to a cosmetic surgeon and get it fixed.

August 27, 2010 at 14:55 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. John

e.j,

Sorry to hear about that. I am glad you found a solution.

Live Long and Prosper

August 27, 2010 at 15:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. Jordan

I'm amazed that gynecomastia was not mentioned by the author. I suffered from gynecomastia throughout high school, and had it surgically addressed when I was 20. gynecomastia.org is a great resource.

August 27, 2010 at 15:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. CM

I'm trying to cut back on booze generally for weight loss reasons, but if it helps with the moobs, another added benefit! But I won't give up my mary j until you take it from my cold, dead hands...

August 27, 2010 at 15:42 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Greg McMuffin

If he doesn't like his man boobs, he should just get a sex change. Then they would be woman boobs, which are certainly more desirable.

August 27, 2010 at 16:26 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Mike

I agree it can be a very embarrasing thing. I have been dealing with the problem since I was 17. I am now 30. At one point I thought I could have been a B cup–just on one side. I have always been scared to go to the doctor. I was extremely inactive and unhealthy–I reached a point and told myself if I did not see a difference due to excercise and diet change, I would see a doctor. I started cardio excercise and weight training 17 months ago, thus eliminating 98% of my moob, now just a puffy nipple. I am in the best shape of my life and have the biggest, most defined muscles. The other 2% remaining I would have to agree is due to marijuana abuse. I have been abusing since the exact time this issue started. I know in my head that if I quit forever, it would go away completely. I just cannot do it. When people say marijuana is not addictive they are lying!!!!

August 27, 2010 at 16:28 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. fxdidan

how much weed you been smokin'

August 27, 2010 at 16:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. Thurston Murray

I am 65 years old and suffered gynecomastia all my life untill I was 36 years old and then it turned into Male Breast Cancer. Back then I visited a surgen when I was 16 about removal of my excess Breast Tissue–he actually laughed in may face and told me to stop complaining and start counting my blessings. If you have this condition no amount of exercise will help you, as I was skinny and played all sports, you must get to a plastic surgeon and have them reduced, it took a terrible tole on me socially on the home front as well as in the Army. I simply trusted the doctor and that was a big mistake.

August 27, 2010 at 16:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. carla

This is an incredible dissemination of hearsay and opinion. Man boobs can be gynecomastia (in adults – an endocrinological disorder) but can result from the excessive manufacture of estrogens in males from adrenal glands and fat. Marijuana among other substances can stimulate endogenous estrogen production, also. Most importantly, these individuals should consult a physician, since gynecomastia (and not just fatty male breasts) can be an indication of serious medical problems.

August 27, 2010 at 16:59 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. querida

Why the heck don't we have the means the forward this stuff anymore? For the past few weeks i've noticed all we can do is tweet or "like" something. What's the deal? Call me crazy, but i smell a conspiracy. oh, and man boobs? It's all right guys, just take the advice, work out the back like the article says, it'll all work out fine. :)

August 27, 2010 at 18:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. jessica

I once saw a guy that had at least an A cup, I mean his nipples were damn near obscene, they looked like the chest of a 13 year old girl, I swear, it was just unsettling – I wanted to go and tell him to put his shirt back on.

August 27, 2010 at 18:44 | Report abuse | Reply
    • mansoor

hi jessica i saw ur comment it was really unbelevivable.but when u saw this guy u will be really jealous.

August 28, 2010 at 04:22 | Report abuse |
  37. MsV

Not very doctor like if you ask me. Usually what a doctor does is go through your history and a list of possible medical problems before recommending weight. We go to a doctor usually when all else fails. People try watching what they eat and exercise and when that doesn't work along with vitamins etc, then we go to a doctor, not the other way around. Doctors are specifically taught in med schools to look at real medical problems. If you have a wieght problem....U need to see someone who specializes in just that...which isn't a doctor.

August 27, 2010 at 19:28 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. RD

Let's stop all this embarrassing nonsense and just call them what they really are... Breasticles!

August 27, 2010 at 21:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Greek

I have had gynecomastia for at least 10 years. I have B-CUP size man boobs, and let me tell you, they have really made me so self-conscious of myself that I use to slunch over with my neck so that my chest wouldn't show. GYNECOMASTIA is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to me and still is. Going out in public is hard, even having to dip into the ocean with a shirt has really put a toll on my self image. For me, I have sever gnecomastia and has psychologically messed me up in the brain. All I hear is that I need surgery from all the doctors, telling me that I will have scars forever, but in the end result, I will have a flat chest and that exercise will not help the slightest. I am still debating whether to get the surgery or not. Its is so expensive for me, but must make a decision. Because of this I have not had a girlfriend since middle school and I am in my second college year already. This has had a profound effect on me, as well as going shopping for clothes as I see all the other guys with slender bodies and flat chests wearing one shirt while I wear button shirts because of my problem. I love to run, and because of this recently, I have lost 90 pounds in a three month period leaving my breast even larger. I was almost 300lbs and because of my running, I have maintained a weight of 210lbs. but since then I have put on a few, so dieting and exercise is my next goal. GYNECOMASTIA IS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING TO HAPPEN TO A GUY BECAUSE IT CAN MOSTLY BE SEVERELY PSYCHOLOGICAL among other things, etc.

August 27, 2010 at 22:53 | Report abuse | Reply
    • GASteven

Greek –
      Speaking from experience, the surgery is one of the best things you could ever do. I started having issues with the gynecomastia around the time I was 12 or 13 and was too embarrassed to say anything to anyone or take my shirt off at the pool or the beach. Especially tough since I lived at the beach! Finally, I went in over winter break my second year of college and had the surgery and have never looked back. I was fully recovered from the surgery in about 10 days and have no visible scars to show that I even had the surgery.

Congrats to you on the weight loss and keep working on that and seriously consider the surgery. I understand how you feel and you wouldn't regret it. At least go sit down and talk with the doctor and discuss the procedure, etc. Best of luck.

August 28, 2010 at 08:35 | Report abuse |
  40. Dr. Shah

You should definately see a physician to determine whether these male breasts are normal or abnormal. I disagree with Sanjay Guptas answer of working the Traps. Yes this well cause you to retract your back more, but this will not get rid of the fat under your areola. The only way is diet and cardio. Some of us are unfortunate to store fat moreso in these areas(areolas, lower abdomen, and flank regions). The biggest risk to liposuction of these areas in a young male with a healthy heart is fluid loss and infection, which is prevented with intravenous antibiotics and fluid replacement during surgery. But you start to wonder if its a mechanical problem or a psychological problem?

September 2, 2010 at 21:35 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Turtle Garo Ginsberg

I love Steak and Potatoes when i can get them.

September 5, 2010 at 11:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Hyman Turtle Fuld

Steak is Cool!

September 5, 2010 at 11:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. David Taubman

Steak is protein and we need that in our diet.

September 5, 2010 at 11:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Gary Jacobs

Cool article, its awesome to see that people are sharing their knowledge on this topic and this would help sufferers deal with it better!

Indeed, man boobs is something that plagues the best of guys, and very often sufferers feel that there isn’t a thing they can do about it, and when they find a suitable means of treatment, sometimes they feel that it is a little uncomfortable to deal with it because of the stigma.

Which is why I am giving away this free insider action report that shows people how they can instantly conceal their man boobs on my website, so you don’t have to talk to anyone about your problem at all! Its at http://www.NoManBoobsToday.com

Hope you guys like it!

Gary

September 22, 2010 at 04:56 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Charlie

I noticed my senior year in high school that i had a small bump in my right breast but didnt pay much attention to it now 2 years later it has grown dramtically, it has a major impact on my self esteem. The thing is that it is only on my right side my left breast has a little fat on it but there is not breast tissue. I'm 150 pounds and fairly healthy, I've done extensive research and came to a conclusion that it is most likely gynecomastia, but it's strange that it is only on my right side. I can't play the sports I used to play like, beach volleyball or go running because of this. My family and I do not have health insurance so i cannot see a doctor and surgery is very expensive. I've been trying to save but it is really hard when your going to college and getting paid minimum wage. i just want to be able to have my life back, I'm only 20 years old!

November 30, 2010 at 00:13 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. how to enlarge breast

There is certainly a great deal to learn about this issue. I love all of the points you have made.

March 11, 2012 at 12:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  47. exercises to get rid of back fat

I believe this is among the so much significant information for me. And i am happy reading your article. But want to commentary on few basic issues, The website style is ideal, the articles is truly great : D. Good job, cheers

April 16, 2012 at 14:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. gynecomastia cure

You realize therefore significantly on the subject of this subject, made me in my opinion consider it from so many numerous angles. Its like women and men don't seem to be fascinated unless it's one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. Always take care of it up!

April 21, 2012 at 04:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. Laronda Amis

Gynecomastia is caused by excessive estrogen actions and is often the result of an increased ratio of estrogen to androgen. In approximately 25% of cases, the cause of gynecomastia is unknown.'*;`

My very own web page http://healthwellnesslab.comfz

June 21, 2013 at 21:29 | Report abuse | Reply