home
RSS
August 18th, 2010

Is there a cure or treatment for ALS?

Every weekday, a CNNHealth expert doctor answers a viewer question. On Wednesdays, it's Dr. Otis Brawley, Chief Medical Officer of the American Cancer Society.

Question asked by Sandee Hengst of Las Vegas, Nevada
: Is there a cure or treatment for ALS?

Expert answer: Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), also known as Lou Gehrig's disease, is a progressive, neurodegenerative disorder that causes muscle weakness. It is incurable and eventually fatal. It occurs at a very low incidence, about one to three cases per 100,000 people. While it is seen among young adults, it is most common among people in their 60s and 70s. Ten percent of cases that occur are familial or inherited. The cause is unknown in 90 percent.

The disease is primarily a deterioration of the upper motor neurons of the brain and the lower motor neurons of the spine. Motor neurons are the nerves that give out the signals for muscles to contract and move. ALS most commonly presents with weakness of an arm or leg. The examiner may find other symptoms such as exaggerated deep tendon reflexes (hyper-reflexia), and spasms. There is also eventual loss of muscle mass (atrophy) and small muscle twitching (fasciculations).

When a patient's initial symptoms are hand weakness, they may notice that they are dropping things and have difficulty performing fine motor tasks such as pinching, writing, typing, managing buttons or zippers and picking up small objects such as coins and paper clips. Patients with shoulder weakness may have trouble using their arms above the head in activities such as combing their hair or lifting things.

Patients with lower extremity weakness most often notice a foot drop. They have a "slapping" gait and are prone to trip. Some with weakness in the thigh and hip will have difficulty climbing stairs and rising from chairs.

About one in five are initially diagnosed because they have difficulty swallowing (dysphagia) or slurred speech (dysarthria). These symptoms are due to weakness of muscles in throat and mouth.

As the disease progresses, weakness spreads to other parts of the body. Difficulty breathing can lead to the need for mechanical ventilation. Infection, especially pneumonia, is a common problem with end stage ALS. The median survival from the time of diagnosis is three to five years. About 10 percent of ALS patients can live 10 years or more. Survival beyond 20 years is rare.

A number of drugs have been tested for this disease and several are in clinical trials. Neurology departments at medical schools are the best place to find these trials. Riluzole is the only drug that has impact on survival. It does slow ALS progression but only marginally. Those who are most likely to benefit from riluzole have had symptoms for less than five years and have very little respiratory impairment.

There are a number of diseases that can be mistaken for ALS. Among them are cervical disk disease (cervical radiculomyelopathy) post-polio syndrome, inflammatory myopathy, myasthenia gravis and hyperthyroidism. Physicians considering the diagnosis of ALS work hard to exclude those diseases that have very effective treatments.

1. gethigh

Big pharm thinks they have it ALL figured out? Medical marijuana gettheform dott org all the forms for all the states 🙂

August 18, 2010 at 12:19 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Bryan Malia

I have been suffering from Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Genital Herpes) by this Man Dr Okhueleigbe and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Okhueleigbe telling him about my (ALS Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Dr assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Okhueleigbe on : (dr.okhueleigbe@gmail.com)..... THESE ARE THE THINGS DR Okhueleigbe CAN ALSO CURE..
      GONORRHEA,
      HIV/AIDS ,
      LOW SPERM COUNT,
      MENOPAUSE DISEASE,
      PREGNANCY PROBLEM,
      SHORT SIGHTEDNESS PROBLEM,
      Stroke,
      Bring back ex lover or wife/husband....
      sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!...

August 2, 2016 at 22:13 | Report abuse |
  2. Sheldon

What a truly devastating disease we lost my wife's Mom to ALS such a beautiful person. We here in British Columbia in Canada are the only province in the country that do not receive Gov't funding for research into a cure for it all money raised is thru fundraising a real travesty but the gov't could find 2 billion dollars to put on the Olympics......

August 18, 2010 at 12:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. K

Terrible disease..I lost my mother last month from ALS. She didn't have any health condition other than this which just came up six moths ago. Anyone who is diagnosed with ALS should pray to god to get them ASAP rather than going thru misery. God Bless

August 18, 2010 at 14:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Rayca

We are going through it right now. My cousin was diagnosed and is rapidly deteriorating. As you can imagine, we are all devastated...none more than him.

August 18, 2010 at 14:14 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Marty Murray

The more complete story about als is that while there may be no medical intervention that is effective in solving it, people experiencing als can solve the problem themselves.

Als develops when factors and patterns in a person's life come together in a certain way. By changing what is going on with the factors and patterns in one's life, one can solve als and heal.

One of the biggest obstacles to people doing this is, in fact, that there is so much misinformation out there regarding als.

For instance, many feel that there is no known cause for als. The truth is that analysis of the cases of people who develop als reveals the patterns and factors that have come together to create the problems they are experiencing. The confluence of those factors and patterns is the real cause of the problem.

Further, many assume that als develops as a result of mere biological problems and that medication or some other form of medical intervention is needed to solve it. Both are essentially incorrect. The biological mechanisms involved in the creation of als are being driven by other factors and patterns in people's lives including stress and choices people make. So the process can be changed and als solved by making changes to those factors and patterns and thus changing what is going on with the biological mechanisms.

August 18, 2010 at 14:36 | Report abuse | Reply
    • M

You don't know anything about ALS do you? The disease takes good healthy people that have made good choices in life, been productive members of society and taken care of others. It takes people young, old and in between. And it generally strikes people that are very healthy. I wouldn't wish ALS on anyone it is a death sentence with no chance of parole. Your comment "At this point in time, there is no real reason other than ignorance of available methods and stubborn denial of the facts for als to continue to be the problem it has." is totally imbecilic.

August 18, 2010 at 14:53 | Report abuse |
    • Tom

I too question your expertise Marty. My father passed from ALS and was a patient at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.
      We were getting 'world class' doctors caring for Dad and I didn't hear any of these experts echo anything even close to your comments! ALS is an insidious disease! We just received the results from the Mayo Clinic regarding a 'study' dad had volunteered for (a world-wide test-study). This testing was not intended to identify the potential causes that 'turn-on' the disease... but a testing of medications that might slow or arrest the advancement of the disease. The study indicated that the medications used with this test group were ineffective. Funding and research 'is' being done – and pray you don't develope this disease!

August 18, 2010 at 17:11 | Report abuse |
    • Larvadog

I've heard a lot of B.S. in my day but this about takes the cake. Ordinarily I would ask for verifiable evidence including citations, but in your case I'll make an exception. Please just go away.

August 18, 2010 at 17:27 | Report abuse |
    • Jill Harvey

My brother was diagnosed with ALS 5 years ago and I can assure you that he did NOTHING to incur the wrath of this horrific disease. You obviously know NOTHING about ALS and your presumption that "If you make the right choices, you will not get als" is absolutely absurd. you are a blowhard and heartless hack who is an idiot.

August 19, 2010 at 22:54 | Report abuse |
    • brett

rty you are a clear example that there is no cure for stupid.

September 14, 2012 at 11:20 | Report abuse |
    • DocR

Marty,

That was a nice was of saying "Ignorance Kills". Someone else once said it this way "My people perish for lack of knowledge."

I get so tired of the ignorant saying "There is no cure" for this or that. What they mean is that they don't know of the cure.
      Imagine the beaches of all oceans and the number of grains of sand. Each person is like one of those grains and contain a very, very limited amount of knowledge. Someone else out there has the answer to your problem. Your job is to find that person. But HOW? How can I find a needle in a haystack, much less, in time? That is where you need to know WHO to go to.

Now I am not saying that I am THE answer but I am saying that I KNOW the cause and cure for autism and that the cause of autism is related to the cause of ALS, MS, Lupus, Parkinson's, Alzheimer's and Fibromyalgia.

When you've tried everything else out there and nothing has worked, then come see me.
      You can contact me at contact@autismcauseandcure.com

I am a doctor, scientist, geneticist, researcher, former teacher of human anatomy/physiology and I KNOW what the CAUSE (singular) and CURE of autism is. I am selling my well-supported theory and want a buyer who will distribute it broadly so that many will benefit from it. I have had interest expressed in this offer by qualified buyers but I didn't sell because I felt that it would sit on a shelf for too long. In response to that experience, I added a condition to this offer. The buyer will only have exclusive rights for a period limited to 1 year. After that, I can speak freely about it.

My current price for the cause portion is $330 million and I will sell information on the cure for an additional $150 million. I split the two to make it less expensive for the buyer who may only want the cause portion. ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease), MS, Parkinson's disease, Fibromyalgia, Alzheimer's and Lupus are all related to autism at the cause stage. I picked the number $330 million because that is what some professional baseball players are asking for and that is just for entertainment. This price really is very, very low if you think of all the cost of medical savings, the savings from research spending and the savings from the time and energy that people have to contribute to the care of people affected with autism and the value to lives of the affected and their loved ones.

My theory, and in science everything is a theory no matter how much evidence there is for it, explains how every symptom originates, the male:female ratio, the rise in rates and the difference in rates in a couple states with the highest ones. It explains the seizures, the sensory integration disorders, the digestive disturbances, the repetiitive behaviors, the social issues, regression, EVERYTHING!! The whole puzzle put together and making perfect sense.

I have done research on this for over 30 years ago and approximately 17,or now 18, years ago, I discovered the cause. It was a solid "wow, OMG that's it" discovery. Shortly after that, I began linking Alzheimer's and then MS and then Lupus. And for 17 years+ I have been adding evidence and checking the theory against all studies that were published as I became aware of them. All the evidence from well-constructed scientific studies supports my theory.

As I read the studies being put forth, my prediction is that they aren't very close and that at the current rate, they will not have found the cause in another 20 years. That is a lot of money down the drain.

I have made predictions and predictions based on knowing this theory and they have come to pass.

Autism is predictable, preventable, treatable and curable. MS, ALS, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's can be prevented and can be halted and possibly can be reversed to some extent.

I am not giving this information away for various reasons. The "workman is worth his hire" and the "widow's oil" is to be "sold" ( not given away) amongst them. I have never accepted any govenment money. I have my own money and time in this; and lots of it. I paid for my own education even when I was so broke that 1 package of top ramen lasted me 2 days and I lived on that for an entire semester. If I give it away, it won't be appreciated as it should. If you are a builder, you don't give your houses away even if people need them.

I am offering a commission to anyone who brings the ultimate buyer. 10% of the sales price minus legal fees to be paid at or after closing of the sale as commission to anyone who refers the buyer. The buyer must name the referrer and contracts for this commission agreement must be in place before closing of the sale. No self referrals and no referrals of family members for this commission. Subject to all local and federal laws and some restrictions apply. Your creative marketing and/or contacts put to good use could earn you a nice paycheck for your work. Again, the workman is worth his/her hire.

You say it's too expensive. Well, would you pay $5 for the theory? $10. Then what is the price? The price is always right! Most would "risk" a minimal amount but where's the faith in that. That is just business. Other's would pay anything and everything they have but have very little. Other's will donate a few million or ten or fifty million to have their name in lights on a building at some university or hospital.

If you need this, if you want this, if you know WHO to go to, you will find a way. There is ALWAYS a way. There may also be another piece of sand out there that knows exactly what I do and the price is in your range. Your job is to find (seek and ye shall find) the person who has the answer to your problem.

God Bless.

October 28, 2013 at 18:31 | Report abuse |
  6. M

ALS is a horrible disease. It was about 2 years from initial symptoms of slurred speech to pneumonia taking my father. He went in for a feeding tube, developed pneumonia and passed away within 24 hours. They offered to put him on a ventilator from which he would never have come off. My father and I had talked in depth about this before he lost the ability to speak and he didn't want that. There is no cure, there is nothing to help and the doctors can't even confirm it without your dying first. He was in peak physical condition prior to the slurred speech. I wish a cure could be found, but this is one of those back burner diseases that isn't on the front line for research.

August 18, 2010 at 14:48 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cat

It's beautiful that you got to say goodbye. I lost my pop to ALS and the biggest thing I would change towards the end would be giving him a proper goodbye.

August 18, 2010 at 17:00 | Report abuse |
  7. Shirley

My brother just lost his battle against ALS after 10 years, on a peg, vent, wheelchair bound and all the other things associated with ALS. ALS always wins. He was much loved, a physician who was active in sports and traveled much.
    I mourn his getting this disease more than I mourned his passing. He is free of it at last.

August 18, 2010 at 15:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Sean

Wasn't there a trial a few years back with the HIV cocktails? I thought they slowed or in some cases stopped the progression of ALS.

August 18, 2010 at 15:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. david

There is no shortage of absurd and outright idiotic statements on CNN comments posts, but that of Marty Murrays sets a new standard.

August 18, 2010 at 16:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Amy

Marty Murrays' rambling and double talk reveals nothing rooted in fact. It's nothing short of vague for him to reveal such wondrous insights like a "confluence of factors and patterns." If that was true, then every crack addict and alcoholic would have ALS, yet they do not. While doctors say the cause is mostly idiopathic, one clearly has some sort of genetic predisposition to get this horrible disease. There are environmental factors that can "turn the gene on", but they aren't necessarily due to poor choices. It's nothing different than many cancers. The longer you live, the more likely your chromosomes mutate due to basic living and otherwise benigh environmental factors.

August 18, 2010 at 16:34 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. Dominick

My mother was diagnosed last year. She is still living on her own and we are trying to keep her independent as much as possible, the hardest thing so far is that she had to give up driving her car. She enjoyed taking her grandchildren to their baseball and softball practices and games. We just recently had to go and get measured for a power wheelchair and that was a hard thing to do. I have seen my mother progress with the disease and this has been one of the hardest things I could ever imagine. She is still semi-active and we try to get her out and around as much as possible, but moving is starting to become difficult. I am trying to prepare my younger siblings for what is coming, but that is difficult because every day can bring something new. I hope this disease starts getting the attention it needs because nobody should have to go through what others have and my mother is currently experiencing. This is just a brutal disease that you can do nothing for but watch people you love waste away.

August 18, 2010 at 17:36 | Report abuse | Reply
  12. A

I would like to say how sorry I am to hear about the losses so many here have suffered due to this horrible disease. It's absolutely heartbreaking and I pray that soon there will be a cure or at least more effective treatments.

However, I did want to mention that in addition to cervical disk disease (cervical radiculomyelopathy) post-polio syndrome, inflammatory myopathy, myasthenia gravis and hyperthyroidism there is another condition that can cause some similar symptoms to ALS too. Peripheral Nerve Hyperexciteability is an autoimmune condition that can cause cramp and cramp like feelings, muscular aches, pain, soreness and discomfort. There can also be sensory symptoms such as pins and needles, numbness, tingling and burning sensations, sleep disturbance and fatigue. These symptoms can come and go with different degrees of severity and vary by person. Those who do get diagnosed are frequently treated with anticonvulsants. I only wanted to mention this because PNH is the most frequent cause of twitching and few people who have it ever get diagnosed and treated. It is a condition based on exclusion and ALS is one of the conditions that must be ruled out. With all of my heart I wish I’m not giving out any false hope, but wanted to shed light on a condition that isn’t well known. I wish I’d heard of it when I first developed it.

August 18, 2010 at 17:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  13. Jason

One word for anyone who reads this...MERCURY! Get it out of your brain and body and see ALS disappear. Maybe mainstream medicine will one day realize this once they pull their heads out of their asses and stop injecting people with 25 mcg of mercury in every flu shot. I once had ALS, and yes that is in past tense. It was a long road to recovery from it but it's six years later and it is gone. Mercury is extremely neurotoxic, and people are exposed to it in vaccines such as the flu shot and tetanus shot, silver fillings, fluorescent light bulbs, fish, and many other sources. I know others who no longer have ALS too because they treated the cause and didn't listen to the dumb doctors that say there is nothing to do about it so just go home and die. Rediculous! He forgot to tell you he injected you with the second most toxic element on the planet in your routine flu shot and it will cause the exact symptoms of ALS, not by coincidence. Be sure to treat your systemic canidida and leaky gut that go hand in hand with mercury toxicity, as it is very important in a lot of your symptoms going away. Good luck, this recovery is not an easy process!

August 18, 2010 at 17:45 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Amy

You can't even spell RIDICULOUS so it's looks like you have other issues. Thanks for your insight on Mercury. AMAZING.

August 19, 2010 at 14:04 | Report abuse |
    • Linda

Hi, Jason: So happy for you. Could you please share your experience on how you got rid of mercury from your body? My father got ALS last year. His situation becomes worse and worse. It

April 4, 2014 at 18:52 | Report abuse |
  14. Bear Catterton

I have a close friend that is battling this tragic disease. There is a new stem cell trial ongoing, administered thru Emory University. It is at the very begining of the stem cell-research cycle, so hope of a quick advancement should be tempered. The first stage of the trial was to determine how the patient would handle the initial surgery. The second stage is to determine dosing and should begin early next year. It will be avialable at selected research/teaching hospitals throughout the country. I hope this can help someone. God help all the brave patients, and their families, that are afflicted with this terrible disease.

August 18, 2010 at 17:58 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. todd84790@live.com

if you know any widow that her spouse died from ALS that was a vet... 60% of pepole with ALS are vets .....please research widow benifits for vets you will get 1100 a month plus free medical .....my dad died of als last year my step mom did a great job taking care of him !my heart goes out to any one that has this als....

August 18, 2010 at 19:32 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Harmony William

(A MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALS DISEASE)
      I am from Philadelphia, I was diagnosed of ALS disease (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in 2012 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure all kind of diseases including ALS,/ MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dr. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drsuccessfulcuringhome@gmail.com or drsuccessfulcuringhome@outlook.com or do drsuccessfulcuringhome@yahoo.com

January 16, 2016 at 17:56 | Report abuse |
  16. todd

60 % of als are vets....if your a widow of a vet that died of Als please research widows benifits for als .... you will not be notified ...you have to make your claim you will get free medical also 1100 a month i only know this because my dad died of als last year my step mom took care of my dad for 8 years in the comfort of there home she gave him the best care ! thx brenda we miss him!....

August 18, 2010 at 19:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. Amy

To Marty:

Again, you are not really saying anything. You are making vague comments that are just fluff. Are you saying emotional stress causes ALS? If so, that seems ridiculous and unfounded. I'd like to see actual citations where that is proven. I'm sure that when a treatment is announced, it will be something that requires medical intervention. It won't be rooted in some sort of "fake" science you're citing. You're not even able to give concrete examples of actual choices you've made that will render your chances of getting ALS "zero".

Crack addicts and alcoholics do not get ALS any more often than someone who doesn't abuse these drugs. That was my point because you're so intent on pointing to poor lifestyle choices as the root. If that doesn't drive ALS alone, than what would? Please don't again mention emotional repression.

And don't worry...I AM NOT WORRIED about you getting ALS. I wouldn't wish that on anyone, but your arrogance and ignorance is nothing but scary and presumptuous. Best of luck to you.

August 19, 2010 at 14:01 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Marty Murray

I have interviewed and analyzed the situations of people experiencing als and can tell you that repression of emotional issues is a key pattern involved in the creation of als.

Gabor Mate also discusses this in his work as do to a lesser extent others such as Steve Shackel, Evy McDonald and Bruce Lipton.

Emotional repression is one of a variety of non healing, coping approaches that people use to deal with life and which, rather than really solving things, create vicious cycles such as the degenration commonly called als.

For instance if a person is experiencing pain, the person could really deal with the underlying issues to solve the problem, or the person could use painkillers to mask the problem. If the person uses the latter, non healing approach, he will not only have left the underlying issues in place, but also, by taking the painkillers, he will have created further problems. That is how one creates vicious cycles and gets sicker and sicker.

While addiction can be involved in the creation of a variety of problems, aspects of what is considered addictive behavior can be found in the patterns of people who develop als, especially if one uses a more general concept of addiction which would include such things as abuse of caffeine or addiction to work. Studies have linked als and smoking. Mountain Dew in particular seems so be something the use of which figures into the creation of als.

While people experiencing als generally use a variety of such non healing approaches which come together to create the problem, there is a particular approach that is key to creating als. That approach is disconnection.

People who experience als use disconnection in a variety of ways including as a coping method. They disconnect from the external world and internally, and the cellular communication breakdown they experience is a cellular manifestation of the disconnection approach to living.

As to why I will not get als, the general reason is that I am aware of what really constitutes problem solving and what is just non healing coping. So, for instance, I generally refrain from using medication, alcohol, painkillers, religion, disconnection approaches, call blocking or anything else that provides relief without real resolution. Instead I really resolve issues both externally and internally and meditate constantly to find and resolve internal conflict. On a more practical level I have no car of my own and generally do not engage in activities such as flying which at this point in time are just too damaging to the planet to be worth doing. This also helps me maintain wellness. In addition, my diet is almost entirely fruit and seed vegan and organic, and a big consideration in choosing what I eat is the amount pain involved in the production of the food. In other words, something like factory farmed chicken is not on the menu. Most of my time is spent creating wellness. That is my occupation, hobby and main activity.

You say that you have not heard this before. Well now you have.

The problems of people experiencing als are created by them and the people around them. The only way to really solve those problems is by changing the way we live. The more people admit, acknowledge or realize that that is the case, the healthier we all well be.

August 20, 2010 at 13:40 | Report abuse |
  18. Maureen

I have been witness to an extremely exciting positive outcome to treatment of ALS in a patient. I own and operate an infusion service that provides IVIG (intravenous immunogammaglobulin) treatment to patients in their homes. One of our patients has ALS and was bedridden, immobilized, and on a ventilator when he began treatment. Five years later he has begun to recover movement; first, his thumb at the beginning of this year, then shoulder rotation three months ago, then the ability to turn himself two months ago. Two weeks ago he was able to stand erect, with some support. I have not heard of this happening and have found nothing in the literature about this; I believe he is making medical history. Hopefully more neurologists will be begin to try this treatment so we can see if it truly is effective for most/all ALS patients, or just a fluke.

August 23, 2010 at 14:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. Army man

I would be highly interested in studies of dementia, Cholecalciferol and Calcium. I can't imagine this road has not been explored? For me my (uneducated) answer is simple.... To cut to the quick Cholecalciferol and Calcium I believe IS the answer. For those who read this and have a loved one who has dementia, try Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3) Calcium and moderate sunshine 1/2 hour to an hour in the early morning, (I know just try it). It took them years to get ALS it will take years to possibly cure it. Get with a doctor to have the Cholecalciferol levels checked; chances are they are very very low. Put your loved one on a Calcium and Cholecalciferol regiment. I have too much to say and not enough space to say it all. I challenge any doctor/scientist who reads this please send me ANY studies that have been done in this area. If there are none, then the work is cut out! Yes, I am one of many who will offer up a possible answer. I'm not going to claim I know it all or any of that kind of stone chucking. I am just trying to help, don't kill the messenger. If this doesn’t work then you can say you have at least tried it. I hope and pray that the people who read this please have an open mind and try it, your loved one deserves the opportunity. Just found this article I think should include ALS.

September 1, 2010 at 11:43 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lisa

thanks for submitting the article. the problem with als is that by the time you are diagnosed, 80% of you motor neurons are already dead. the disease moves very rapidly. my husband died 2 years ago from it.

January 24, 2011 at 21:44 | Report abuse |
  20. Army man

Here's some more bits of the puzzle. Let's call them hints.

September 1, 2010 at 12:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. ANONYMOUS

AMYOTROPHIC LATERAL SCLEROSIS is a chronic disease which has NO cure yet. Italy had taken out a medicine that could be used to cure the disease but they offered it only to the citizens of Italy. USA also found a medicine for this disease but it is not in the market yet. People suffering from this disease don't know how they got it and when they got it. They don't know where to go to get this disease cured. And therefore they search on websites about this like I did but unfortunately end up getting answers like THERE IS NO CURE YET, NOBODY KNOWS THE CAUSE THEREFORE FINDING A CURE IS IMPOSSIBLE but then suddenly they come across websites of Chinese Hospitals that offer TCM to cure ALS. These websites provide various success stories. But do you know if they are true? Anybody can post a successful case. If someone makes a website which says BECOME A PRESIDENT OF USA IN ONE DAY, will you believe it? Then why are you believing these FALSE success stories of these hospitals? Traditional Chinese Medicines which are SUPPOSEDLY made to fight with chronic diseases like ALS do NOT help! These hospitals are expensive and of NO use. http://www.tcmtreatment.com/hospital.htm this website is a fraud so please DO NOT fall in the trap of this hospital mentioned in the website. Actually none of the Chinese hospitals that offer TCM for ALS are trustworthy.They are simple there to make money and they do not care if you live or die after they give their SO CALLED treatment which includes acupuncture and stem cell treatment. Right now the only way to get rid of this disease is to PRAY! Pray to your God with all your heart and soul and he shall bless you. around 8 months back even I was searching for hospitals that provide treatments for ALS because my grandfather who had been PERFECTLY FIT till last year had become a victim of this disease! We had no clue what was happening to him, why his health was deteriorating day by day, why his muscles were no longer working, why he was not being able to speak, why he was not being able to stand up on his legs and walk! All this was happening so fast that we didn't have time to even think what to do next. We went to many doctors in India and all they said was WE ARE SORRY, BUT THIS DISEASE HAS NO CURE AND UNFORTUNATELY HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE MORE THAN SIX MONTHS! we didn't know what to do. I searched day and night on the internet to find a cure for this disease and then i finally ended up on a chinese hospital website that had some real success stories(they were not real) and good reviews and it provided TCM which is known to do miracles(like their websites said). My whole family lit up with joy and we were ready to send my grandfather to China o get his treatment done. I still remember how my grandfather was filled with HOPE after hearing this. All I said to him was "Don't worry, you'll be just fine"! His self confidence was getting lower day by day even though we all tried to build his confidence through every way we could. and then we finally sent him to China. for 2 months they gave him chinese treatment like acupuncture,6 stemcell treatments in which they replace old cells with new cells. The cost was very high but money was not more valuable than my grandfather. All we wanted was him to get better. Maybe not 100% but atleast 50% so that he could spend some more time with us. He returned to india after 2 months. he looked the same. Nothing had really changed except for the fact that he had regained his self confidence by seeing seeing his family after a long time. The hospital said that he will show improvement in some days or it can also take months but all we have to have is patience. But to be patient you have to have atleast one reason to be patient! We had no time. His health was deteriorating instead of getting better. After one month he was in the hospital lying on the bed under ventilation. Unable to eat,unable to speak, unable to walk. And all we could do was give him confidence and pray to GOD. But when he completely got tired of the pain he was going through and lost his self confidence, he decided to leave us and never come back. Yes goodbyes hurt the most when you don't even get to say them. I was here in USA, couldn't even see my grandfather! All i did was pray but this time even God couldn't help! I don't blame him for anything. But i do blame these hospitals who take so much money and don't even save your dear ones life! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT trust these hospitals. God willing someone in this world WILL come up with a cure someday! Have faith in God and everything should be fine. Do what your heart says and NEVER fall in the traps of these money making frauds. I wrote this review because i have experienced it and i dont want any of you reading this experience it. I dont want you to regret after taking the decision of sending your dear ones suffering from chronic diseases like this to these hospitals to seek their SO CALLED treatments.

December 29, 2010 at 18:45 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Lisa

thanks to anonymous for talking about the hospitals that offer treatment for this horrible disease. my husband a very young, healthly man of 52 died two years ago. we never tried going to the chinese hospitals as the replies i received from them were kind of flaky. we tried everything else and nothing stopped als. it is a insidious disease and it just confounds me that they aren't any closer to a cure.
      the best thing to do after an als diagnosis is live your life to its fullest with your family and friends and reach out to whatever higher power that gives you strength.

January 24, 2011 at 21:40 | Report abuse |
    • Jana

Thanks a lot for the long story... exactly what i have been going through now..researching through websites for a cure for my mom whi has ALS.

May 1, 2013 at 15:58 | Report abuse |
  22. nick

It is sad that even people opening up thier hearts on this site still. there's alway's other's knocking them down.

July 19, 2011 at 15:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. nick

my cuz has his wife with this dreadful desease , and all the doctors told him was there is no cure go home and watch her die!
    and yes I also agree with the gentleman who stated that there has to be a connection with mercury and this desease .
    my heart goes out to all those who lost a loved one .

July 19, 2011 at 15:20 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. Mike t

I am a husband whose wife has been dignosed with ALS she is 39 and has two youg children i to want to thank Anonymous and others who provide information about this scary disease . I was seriously concidering to send my wife to China in a hope that there is a treatment that could work . Maureen posted that there may be some progress with IVIG (intravenous immunogammaglobulin ) is there anyone who can shed some light on this for me many thanks .

October 10, 2011 at 09:09 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. CHANDU

MY MOM IS SUFFERING FROM ALS DISEASE,AND OUR FAMILY CAME TO KNOW THAT THERE IS NO CURABLE MEDICINE FOR THIS DISEASE,AT PRESENT SHE IS ALIVE SHE HAD BEEN SUFFERING FROM LAST 4 YEARS,I DON'T WHY DOCTORS DONT TRY TO FIND OUT MEDICINE FOR THIS KIND OF CHRONIC DISEASES,DAY BY DAY HER HEALTH CONDITION IS DEGRADING

November 21, 2011 at 10:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. adelanoval

At least with most dispised diseases, such as cancer, there are treatments, chemotherapy, radiation, drugs, etc., but with ALS given a death sentence, told to live your life, go home and make plans for your burial...One can feel the pains and desperation of not having an effective treatment, nor cure for ALS, to stop disease progression.

There is so much miss information from the medical field and those whom we trust....You know what I find a shameful –
    that most Doctors are not trained in natural remedies, so they don't have a clue, except what Rx drugs come in the market, to use us as guinea pigs. Most doctors have interest in Pharmaceutical companies who make lucrative business from double-edge sword chemical drugs, which helps one thing, but ruins another; therefore, keeping doctor's "in business", as it is to their best interest to keep us sick and returning back to them for treatment, which is why they don't believe nor recommend preventive natural treatments...It's all a monopoly.

Hasn’t people noticed that the public is being strongly encouraged to have a flu shot lately?

The Supreme Court stated that vaccines are inherently dangerous, and ruled that vaccine manufacturers cannot be held liable for vaccine damage.

One of the key triggers is the heavy metal exposure that are received from vaccinations, especifically the neuro toxin “Mercury” laden preservative Thimerosal that contains mercury. Neurobehavioral problems are caused by mercury and vaccines. Vaccines are linked to brain damage in published research.

Flu shot vaccine can also trigger ALS (Amyotrophic lateral Sclerosis),Lou Gehrig’s disease is a rapidly progressive, fatal neuromuscular disease that attacks motor neurons, spinal cord, which control the voluntary muscles. As muscles fail to receive messages, they gradually deteriorate, leading to death within 2-5 years of symptom onset. It can strike anyone.

Sometimes what one thinks is the right thing to do, it doesn’t turn out to be something so opposite of what one expected, because of being miss information. Vaccines, like prescription drugs, carry risks, and Flu shots are no exception. Become an educated consumer. It’s your health, your choice.

January 16, 2012 at 05:44 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Cassie Gilmore

Vaccines are the cause of many auto immune diseases. No doubt in my mind. And they don't work. Look up measles (or diptheria, mumps, ect.) outbreak in highly vaccinated populations.
      Please, please inform yourself before vaccinating yourself or your children. There are long term effects and many, many peer reviewed journals proving this fact. It's about money–not science. Believe it.

May 24, 2012 at 17:31 | Report abuse |
  27. Marty Murray

More people are solving als all the time and soon it will be commonly understood that als can be solved by using a holistic approach involving mind body methods.

Medical intervention, while it may be helpful in some way, is not really necessary and cannot really solve problems either.

February 6, 2012 at 13:46 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Gwendolyn C

Marty, I was recently told by several drs I had ALS. I was a disconnector. I did even like to answer or make phone calls or for that matter ck voicemail. My mother thought it was "emotional stroke,". I never told people how I felt . Right before this hit me I had a trifecta of events that struck because I should hv gotten rid of professional I was paying. I always put others needs ahead of my own. That way of life was toxic , I am currently trying to do better everyday by not being the martyr . In my personal opinion I think u r on to something.

June 21, 2014 at 23:35 | Report abuse |
    • Marty Murray

Nice work Gwendolyn.

You can learn more and heal yourself.

Some resources that you can use include my blog at healingchronicles.com, another thing I wrote called ALS Explained and Solved and what's going on at healingals.org and at neurohealing.org.

June 22, 2014 at 07:10 | Report abuse |
    • vivian

MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALS DISEASE)
      I am from Philadelphia, I was diagnosed of ALS disease (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in 2013 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure all kind of diseases including ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dralegbe. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email dralegbeherpsspelltemple@gmail.com

June 8, 2015 at 20:33 | Report abuse |
  28. Sarah

Marty Murray you should be ashamed of yourself for spouting such rot about ALS. Claiming that ALS is caused by emotional repression? How do you sleep at night? I have never heard such utter rubbish. You're trying to put the blame back on the person themselves, as if it is their own fault they have ALS. Shame on you. Really, I am appalled. Why don't you blow your holistic money making nonsense right out your own ass

October 23, 2012 at 16:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Jenna

My mom died in June 2013 after a short battle with ALS. I was her primary caregiver and I literally watched my other die. This disease is so horrific. I am 32 years old and have little ones at home. My mothers doctors wanted me to have genetic testing to see if I had the gene and I told them no. Why live the rest of your life with that knowledge? It is a death sentence. I choose to honor my mothers life by making the most of everyday . I miss her so much. As for this Marty Murray– seriously– you disgust me with your ignorance.

October 23, 2013 at 20:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Joel H

My sincere condolences to those who lost their loved ones because of ALS.

The cure is gold. Pure gold shot at the dead upper and lower motor neurons.

Joel H

November 5, 2013 at 09:07 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. phyllis kesling

My son, 61 just found out he has ALS. The last 10 years he had been experiencing a weakening of his legs to the point he walked with a cane and it was painful, then his arms and hands were giving. He is a retired Air Force Major, navigator for 17 years in a B52 Bomber. He had taken a course in hand control driving and was hoping he would live a normal life but have draw backs. Now he has a hard time breathing, eating and no longer drives a car. He is however still working but being driven to work by his daughter. His company gave him 2 days a week to work from home which he likes. Wheel Chair bound He can no longer stand and has trouble moving from one chair to another to use in his bathroom. We just had his siblings and spouses come to his town for a weekend of early thanksgiving and Xmas, with gift giving. We are all trying to make his life as good as we can while we have him. His male cousin of the same blood line has just found out he has ALS also but had been doctoring for MS. It has hit all of us hard and breathing for ourselves is difficult as grief is beginning already. think positive thoughts is all I can recommend and keep your visits light and pleasant. a mother age 82

November 18, 2014 at 18:08 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. bei

Resume : I have Ca. therapist license, and Holy spirit. just one night, cancer is disappear, ALS can stand up and walk. 100% disease is ghost, Holy spirit can drive disease away from patients of autism, depression, schizophrenia, lunatic, cancer and ALS, I have 40 year experiences, No need medication and treatment. Free for try.

Name : bei-chan Chang (650)279-3559 Email: beichang@sbcglobal.net
    Birth day : 3/7/56
    Education : Long Beach State University, Electrical Engineer
    Special research : Relationship humans with God, Jesus, Holy spirit, Satan, Demons, devils and Angels,
    Graduation: demon slogged me for 30 years from 1984 to Aug/ 2013, I am achieved God thoughts, right now, I receive divine holy Spirit in my soul and true love.
    Major: I can drive any kinds of disease of cancer and depression and schizophrenia from a patient’s body away only one night,
    在三十年鞭傷中
    心裏有一大堆的委曲和抱怨, 在三十年鞭傷中, 腦力受損厲害, 已無法勝任各事務, 所以受盡 親兄弟, 全親戚, 全朋友, 全教友, 律師們, 全美國人, 對我 欺壓詐騙, 白痴臉真是欠人潮笑, 脚踹和手揍. 像聖經的約伯記, 像中國矽文化大革命, 人傷財空, 那種的痛苦, 有一千萬次自殺念頭, 之後我戰勝和認識邪靈,神又賜我聖靈, 所以我可痊癒所有的症人, 等了五年,寄一千封resume給美國政府, 各醫院機關, 華人報社教會, 台灣馬政府, 關於我能一夜癌症消失和漸凍症人能起來走路, 可惜都沒回音, 只看見報章猛報冰水潑頭, 救救漸凍人, 癌症等死, 最貪錢又沒有愛心的漸凍和癌症協會只會猛打廣告需要大家捐款, 但不要我試看看, 真讓我想不通,只有上課拿到加州按摩局醫療執照和我有聖靈, 開個小診所, 專治全世界的症人, 想賺點錢養家糊口, 打廣告,新開張, 就被自已的台灣人世界日報老闆和員工們嘲笑一番, 又看見我一夜漸凍人能走路的神蹟, 都嚇得躲起來, 親眼看見神蹟, 不報導, 不讓我救全世界的症人, 只有靠 全台灣的報社助我一臂之力, 讓我回台灣救症人, 証明給你們看, 做台灣之光, 台灣國寶. 症就是邪靈, 試一夜就知, 不需吃藥, 一律免費, 快去報喜.

認識邪靈就是人類不能醫的各種症
    忍到最後,我才戰勝和認識邪靈,神又賜我聖靈, 也了解到邪靈進入人體內, 因邪靈的個性不同,就產生各種自閉症, 憂鬱症, 精神分裂症, 癌症, 漸凍症和各種怪症, 所以我的聖靈可痊癒所有的症人, 等了五年,寄一千封resume給美國政府, 各醫院機關, 華人報社教會, 台灣馬政府, 關於聖靈能一夜癌症消失和漸凍症人能起來走路, 可惜都沒回音,
    救救全世界症人吧
    只看見報章猛報冰水潑頭, 高喊:”救救漸凍人和癌症”, 最貪錢又沒有愛心的漸凍和癌症協會只會猛打廣告需要大家捐款, 我寄一百封resume,但不要我試看看, 真讓我想不通,只有上課拿到加州按摩局醫療執照和我有聖靈, 開個小診所, 專治全世界的症人, 想賺點錢養家糊口, 打廣告,新開張, 就被自已的台灣人世界日報老闆和員工們嘲笑一番, 又看見我一夜漸凍人能走路的神蹟, 都嚇得躲起來, 親眼看見神蹟, 不採訪報導, 又不讓我救全世界的症人, 美國真的不是我的地方,只有靠全台灣人助我一臂之力, 讓我回台灣救症人, 証明給你們看, 做台灣之光, 台灣國寶. 症就是邪靈, 試一夜就知, 不需吃藥, 一律免費, 快去報喜.
    一夜間,癌症的黑色素消失, 肌肉萎縮症人能站起來走路, 全世界症人有救, 快去報喜吧!
    11/9/2014,我一夜醫好第一位漸凍人
    世界日報黃老闆是假慈悲的台灣人, 真陷害人, 他親眼看見他的同事台灣人李金籣已癱瘓十年的漸凍人, 肌肉萎縮症, 現在神的聖靈已醫好李金籣,那一夜活潑亂跳像螃蟹, 並可扶輪椅走上50步, 只需我天天按摩復健,兩萬元夠了,她 媽媽和我妻子是見證人, 黃老闆聽到她死而復活, 一點都不驚喜, 滿臉憂愁 等 一個星期後才來看金籣, 反而不幫她復健, 讓她台灣人再殘死. 真狠的殺人魔, 心裏怕神, 又怕看神蹟,踩殘自已同胞同事就沒事嗎?
    當初我登廣告的想法, 就是不分任何宗教, 我只想為華人社會供一點心力,救全華人的各種症人, 尤其是我們台灣人, 大家都知道全世界神醫都是詐騙錢財, 但我是經得起考驗醫症人, 我還沒收到一分錢, 全世界人類很難了解撒旦背判神, 祂聯合邪靈和人類一起背判神, 人類最痛苦,要受神的詛咒, 還要受邪靈的虐待, 全世界醫學只研究疫苗抗體去對抗病毒, 但不能抗症, 因症就是邪靈, 我是受三十多年的鞭傷, 戰勝邪靈, 才得到聖靈,只有聖靈才能趕它走, 到現在我已痊癒二十幾位症人, 没吃藥,没收過一分錢. 我已證明給你們看了, 現在只想賺點生活費, 最好政府終生雇我, 可惜寄了五次千封給美國政府和醫院都沒回音, 華人報社教會也不牽線, 單打獨鬥太難, 外人難相信, 免費 熱臉貼冷屁股,症人也不離, 真可惜親眼看見世界日報老闆假慈悲, 真殘忍, 見死不救. 踩殘死台灣自己的同胞同事,
    我登廣告: 我有聖靈, 眾症痊癒
    相信者一夜見效一月痊癒, 不信者殘死,自古以來全醫師對症束手無策, 億萬 症人殘死, 我16歲看見耶穌真神, 神賜聖靈 與神溝通無阻,24歲神招見,學習真愛人如已, 邪靈攻擊腦身, 得精神分裂症, 嚴重糖尿病胃痛,又引兄弟親戚朋友教友社會人士,欺壓詐騙,受鞭傷三十多年, 人傷財空, 像約伯記, 像文化大革命, 走過苦海, 最後 戰勝邪靈, 邪靈見我必逃, 邪靈進人體內就成癌症, 自閉症, 憂鬱症,及各種怪症, 有三十多年臨床驅邪實驗, 痊癒十幾個憂鬱症, 精神分裂症,皮膚癌, 大肚症, 瘋狂症,多親戚遊民可見證, 自已是被神逼出來服務, 對抗邪靈,(650)279-3559張倍讚 beichang@sbcglobal.net
    見證:(1) 我台灣鄰居朱繼生得急性瘋狂症, 全牧師束手無策,我一進入他家, 朱繼生的邪靈怕我, 變好了, 二哥親眼看見,(2), 我醫好岳母和侄子兇猛的精神分裂症, 所有的親戚是見證人,(3) 台灣親戚隋景玉得皮膚癌, 開刀後擴散, 只剩二年生命, 住我家一夜全黑色素消失, 得痊癒, 她全親戚是見證人,(4) 美國遊民黑女人大肚症, 痛得快死, 活不到一年, 她 來到我店, 吃點東西, 坐上6個小時, 痊癒了, 她還拿iphone證明給我和妻子看, (5) 在我店前Jacey遊民看見邪靈從她和十幾位朋友們的憂鬱症和精神分裂症身上離開, 遊民們跪拜謝我,並回家工作,她願意為我作見證(408)413-9896,
    機會終於來了,11月5日,20多年的交情認識世界日報記者張雪芬打電話給我說: “有一位十年前世界日報的同事, 因得漸凍症, 肌肉萎縮, 手腳身 癱渙在療養院十多年, 全醫生都束手無策, 她已56歲 , 小腦萎縮症, 全身無力, 但腦子是好的,你能一夜救回來嗎? 多少錢?若你能, 你就是神的兒子”. 我說: “免費,只要醫生證明她是症人, 我就能讓她一夜見效站起來走路” 她說:” 真能一夜嗎?” 我說:” 一試就知真假聖靈”..
    經過她親戚們一切答應後,11月9日晚上九點, 我把漸凍症以前世界日報記者李金蘭從療養院送回她89歲媽媽家, 住一夜, 我坐在她睡床旁, 我看到她手脚都不能動, 瘦到只剩皮包骨, 靜靜的躺在床上睡覺, 一個小時後, 神蹟出現了, 我看見她雙脚會伸縮和抬高, 雙手高舉, 活潑亂動, 像螃蟹,再過兩小時, 她 整個身體能非常努力的自己坐起來, 並能扶輪椅把站起來, 推著輪椅走上十步路, 她媽媽看見就抱著女兒向我說:” 謝謝”, 隔天一早我又送回療養院, 我帶妻子去拜訪她, 我並帶著她扶輪椅走上50步,可惜無人能付2萬元讓我每天5次複健她的脚步一個月, 還要訓練自已穿衣服,尿布, 還有不準邪靈再進她身, 沒有親人關心她, 她一直求我救她, 我也很窮, 求張雪芬也不回音, 那麼大事殘而復活, 原來我發現她們世界日報員工一點都不關心她,發現世界日報老闆是要一心想試我,陷害我這假神醫, 想 抓我進監牢, 不是佛心慈悲愛心要救活她. 我有加州醫療執照和聖靈, 可醫任何症人, 不需吃藥.
    事情大條了, 世界日報 妳們犯下天大咒忌了, 妳們看見神蹟不報導又想毁她, 張雪芬的email已證明, 妳全員工們和老闆” 想再 踩死而復活的金籣,又要滅我口”. 我要投給全台灣和全美國的報社, 讓全世界人知道,世界日報員工都是無人性的殺人魔, 只會猛報導憂鬱症人是殺人魔, 又是自殺者, 是 社會裏危險的人物, 癌 症和漸凍症是社會等死的殘障人, 猛報導快50次已上憂鬱症自殺身亡已20年前的張純如, 確不報導真有人可救張純如這樣的憂鬱症人, 他可救全華人和台灣人等死的症人. 一夜之間,肌肉萎縮症人站起來, 癌症裹的黑色素消失, 他將是台灣之光, 國家之寶. 你們 又說有規矩: “不報導神醫之事”, 是你們讓我試李金籣, 是你們親眼看見或聽到,一夜李金籣的復活, 在她身上所做的一切神蹟”, 為什麼又報”彌留聽佛經,95歲嬤復活.” 在電話中你們員工對我嘲笑說: 你能醫症人, 那醫生都沒飯吃,” 我說: 醫生只能用藥和開刀治病, 不會治症, 因為症是邪靈, 藥和刀是無法治裏面的邪靈, 只有聖靈才能趕走, 我已證明給你們看了, 我有聖靈”, 員工猛嘲笑非常不尊敬我, 你們 看過我的廣告, 又聽過我試驗成功, 再嘲笑我一番, 真是已犯下天大咒忌, 是 神派出來的, 誰都擋不住,

December 15, 2014 at 22:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. bei

Name : bei-chan Chang (650)279-3559 Email: beichang@sbcglobal.net
    Birth day : 3/7/1956
    Education : Long Beach State University, Electrical Engineer
    Special research : Relationship between humans with God, Jesus, Holy spirit, Satan, Demons, devils and Angels,
    Major: I can drive any kinds of disease cancer and depression and schizophrenia from a patient’s body away only one night,
    MY BACKGRUND
    In three decades of slogged
    Sixteen years old, God divine holy spirit to me, learning love others, suffered every evil attack, severe brain damage, severe diabetes and stomach pain, has not qualified for each transaction, but also suffered by my brothers, all relatives, all friends, whole congregations and lawyers for me oppress fraud, idiot face really owe somebody jester, kicked and beat hand. like the Biblical Book of Job, like Chinese Cultural Revolution silicon, who empty waste of money, the kind of body pain , there is a million times suicidal thoughts.

Evil is that human beings cannot recognize a variety of medical disorders
    When three decades of slogged was end, I was overcome evil and know that God divine the Holy Spirit into the my body also learned that evil spirits, evil spirits because of different personalities, will produce a variety of autism, depression, schizophrenia, cancer, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis disease and a variety of strange disease, so my Holy Spirit can drive all disease away who waited five years to send a thousand letters resume to the US Government, the hospital authorities, the Chinese church, newspaper, the Government of Taiwan. On the night of the Holy Spirit can cancer Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis disease disappeared and people can get up and walk, but unfortunately did not echo,
    Save the world's people, right disease
    Only to see the newspaper reported fierce ice splash head, shouting: "Save the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Cancer", the most greedy and no love for the ALS and the Cancer Society, one hand need donations and other hand stop my mouth, I sent one hundred resume but do not look at me, so I really cannot figure out, right now, I have California Bureau therapy medical license and I have the Holy Spirit. I open a small clinic, disease cures people of the world, want to make some money to feed my families. I advertise, grand opening, it was their own Taiwanese World News bosses and employees who laugh a lot, also send me one ALS disease patient, let me try. When they saw ALS at night can walk, that miracles made their scared hiding, no next interview reports. the United States really cannot help me. only let me go back to Taiwan to save million disease, I will prove it to you,I will make light of Taiwan and is to be oneTaiwan's national treasures. disease is evil , try one night will know, without medication, all for free, go Annunciation.
    I have California Therapist License and Holy Spirit I qualified to heal all kind of disease, without medication. Just one night, ALS can walk, cancer disappeared. Rejoicing, a fast please tell all disease people, Free charge
    I advertise Chinese New paper: I have the Holy Spirit congregation disease cure
    believers will effective by one night, healed by one month, unbelievers residual dead, physicians symptomatic whole helpless, millions of residual disease who died,
    16-year-old, I saw Jesus the true God, divine Spirit seamless communication with God, when 24-year-old, I recruit see God, I learn two commitments what is love God and love my neighbor. After that evil spirits attack my brain and I became schizophrenia, severe diabetes, stomach pain, and evil lead the faithful brothers and relatives and friends of the community, oppressed fraud by wounds thirty years, I injured and fiscal empty, like book of Job, like Chinese Culture Revolution, Oliver walked to overcome evil, I have Holy Spirit, all evil see me, must run away.
    Witness: my holy spirit can drive all disease away (1) My neighbor Zhu Jisheng Taiwan have acute madness, all pastors cannot help, I entered his house, Zhu Jisheng had evil spirits afraid of me, and run away, changed for the better, my brother saw. (2), I healed mother-in-law and nephew ferocious schizophrenia, all the relatives are witnesses, (3) Taiwan relatives sister-in-law had skin cancer, diffusion after surgery, only two years of life, live in my house full of melanin disappear overnight, healed, she was witness to the whole relatives. (4) Homeless black woman belly syndrome, pain dying, live less than a year, she came to my shop, eat something, sit six hours, healed, she also took iphone to prove to me and wife watch, (5) In front of my yogurt shop, Jacey saw evil spirits from her and a dozen friends, depression and schizophrenia who leave the homeless who bow down to thank me, and go back home to work, she is willing to testify about me (408) 413-9896,
    My holy spirit drove first ALS disease away Opportunity finally came, Nov. 5/2014, 20 years of friendship understanding World Journal News reporters Mrs. Chang called me and said: "There are a decade ago, the World Journal colleague was getting ALS due to disease, paralysis ten years in a nursing hospital, Full doctors are helpless, she was 56 years old, cerebellum shrink disorder, generalized weakness, but her mind is good. How much you charge, if work, you are the Son of God?? " . I said:." free of charge, as long as doctors prove she is disease, I can make her stand up and walk at night "she said: really do, "I said:" I will let you know my Holy Spirit is real, is not false ".
    After her relatives all agreed, at 21:00 on November 9th, I put Miss. Lee form nursing hospital to her mother 89-year-old lived home, I spend the night, I sat next to her bed, I saw her hands and feet could not move, so skinny, lying quietly in bed. Waiting an hour later, signs appeared, I saw her feet would stretch and raise his hands held high, lively fiddle, like a crab. Waiting another two hours, her whole body can be very hard to sit up by her selves, and can help wheelchair to stand up, pushing the wheelchair walked ten steps, her mother saw it and very appreciate said: "Thank you,"
    The morning, I sent her back to the nursing hospital. Next day, I took my wife to visit her, a with her help, she can walked 50 steps wheelchair, but unfortunately no one can pay 10,000 dollars let me five times a day for one month of rehabilitation to train her footsteps, but also training their own clothes, diapers, and stop allowed the evil spirits come back into her body again. She has begged me to save her life, but I was very poor. I tried seeking World Journal News boss for help, but no response. I have a California therapist license and the Holy Spirit , who can cure any disease without medication.
    Call Me(650)279-3559 beichang@sbcglobal.net

December 15, 2014 at 22:05 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. DAVID WATER

(MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALS DISEASE)
    I am from U.S.A, I was diagnosed of ALS disease (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in 2012 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure HIV/ and all kind of diseases including ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dr CHIWAKA. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email chiwakaspelltemple@gmail.com

June 15, 2015 at 17:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Raymond Natasha

join me celebrate
    this day which my Lord God
    has made for using this great and
    powerful healer called Dr Wafe that cured my ALS disease which has been
    eating me up for over 6years now without
    solutions, i tried looking for solutions online, and through hospital, they
    keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can extend my years. now since
    Dr Wafe has helped me to cure my disease with the use of herbal remedy and knowledge
    of his forefathers everything has been going well now, i owe you greatly for
    healing me so if anybody need his help or you also want to get cured you can also

June 19, 2015 at 19:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Raymond Natasha

join me celebrate
    this day which my Lord God
    has made for using this great and
    powerful healer called Dr Wafe that cured my ALS disease which has been
    eating me up for over 6years now without
    solutions, i tried looking for solutions online, and through hospital, they
    keep on giving me orientations about drugs that can extend my years. now since
    of his forefathers everything has been going well now, i owe you greatly for
    contact him on his email address:drwafesolutioncenter@gmail.com or call+2348158836717....

June 19, 2015 at 19:02 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. 台中魚訊

純凈水里加勺鹽比如 台南外送茶 有些朋友專門用來聊天 台南外送茶,你就不要去向他借錢。有些朋友只可以一起做愛,你就把靈魂和身體 外送茶 的距離劃分得干凈。 中毒后急救措施一旦發現不適,應立即飲濃茶或溫開水,然后誘導催吐;眼部、皮膚染毒后可用溫開水或紫草汁沖洗;休克者應取平臥位,保溫;呼吸抑制者應立即進行人工呼吸。現代條件下,襲擊戰的空間范圍不斷擴大,手段增多 外送茶,火力襲擊戰的地位將提高,空降襲擊戰、空中機動奔襲戰和 全套 電子襲擊戰將被廣泛采用。配合地方政府成立城鄉發展一體化基金、發行城鄉發展一體化債券,拓寬地方政府融資渠道 全套。推動設計政府和社會資本利益共享、風險共擔機制,撬動和引導更多社會資金進入公共服務領域。在以

November 7, 2015 at 06:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. Natalie Lily

I have been suffering from (ALS) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulating all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i was searching on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from ALS by this Man DR.ABEGBU and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to DR.ABEGBU telling him about my (ALS) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the DR.ABEGBU assured me that i have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email DR.ABEGBU on DR.ABEGBUHEALER@GMAIL.COM OR DR.ABEGBUHEALER@OUTLOOK.COM I am indeed grateful for the help, i will forever recommend you to my friends!!!

November 17, 2015 at 06:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. Tracey Pettersson

Here is a site i'm sure will help you http://www.dromanli.cf . I had similar problem for years. A friend referred me to them. With hesitation i gave it a try and it proved a huge success.
    I think people with similar problems can do the same too. http://www.dromanli.cf

Cheers!

December 6, 2015 at 10:43 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. TUS

(A MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALS DISEASE)
    I am from Philadelphia, I was diagnosed of ALS disease (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in 2012 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepares herbal cure to cure all kind of diseases including ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Ghonorhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dr. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drsuccessfulcuringhome@gmail.com or drsuccessfulcuringhome@outlook.com or do drsuccessfulcuringhome@yahoo.com contact him via mobile number +2348136638519

January 5, 2016 at 20:08 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. Antoine Benjamin

My name is Antoine Benjamin, from USA, I want to use this golden opportunity of mine to say thanks to Dr Aarav Mohammed from India. for curing my ALS. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is a progressive neurological disease that causes muscle weakness and gradually impacts on the functioning of the body, leading to eventual death. I promise myself, to share this testimony to others. i have being suffering from this Virus for eight years now, It was a Miracle that i got Cured after Using Dr Aarav Mohammed herbal Herbs medicine. He prepared the herbal medicine and send it to me through DHL, i drank the herbal verbs medicine for 2 weeks, and my ALS Gone, i went so many hospital, am now ALS Negative. For any Contact, Here is Dr Aarav Mohammed Email Dr Aarav Mohammed@gmail.com. contact him for Any kinds of disease, don"t neglect it. he have help so many others. try him and your disease is gone. Don"t share it alone, Help others life have a blessed day

January 6, 2016 at 03:08 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Karen

(MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALS (LOU GEHRIGS DISEASE)
    I am Karen, I was diagnosed of ALS (Lou Gherigs Disease) in 2013, the doctor told me there is no permanent cure for the disease, i was given medication to slow down the progress of the disease, at the initial stage it was not so bad till it progressed to the end middle stage were i had difficulties going about my daily functions as i constantly felt weakness in my legs, ankles and feet, i was totally devastated till my husband's co-worker Mr Kenneth told us about a herbal doctor from South Africa who have herbal medicines for all kind of diseases including ALS, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me two bottles of ALS herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of the disease within 22-24 days of usage. Contact this great herbal doctor via his email ejiroherbahlcure@gmail.com or call +27617403481 Goodluck

January 25, 2016 at 04:47 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. Genesis Biophysics

80% of Cancer and Alzheimer's can be cured 100% can be prevented

A very bold and some would no doubt say, foolish statement! For at least ten years the leading Biologics Researchers in the world have been demonstrating with dozens of peer reviewed papers, that seven out of ten of the most common cancers can be destroyed by apoptosis, on rats and mice. The same science is now demonstrated to break down the two main proteins that develop the plaque and tangles in Alzheimer's. Genesis Biophysics infuses this technology directly into the blood vein, non invasively and in modifying/supercharging the bodies immune system, the blood goes to work throughout the bodies organs. The biggest concern has been how would the human body react to prolonged treatment with this laboratory based very powerful Biologic science. Genesis Biophysics decided to start from the beginning and develop its own non invasive portable Biologic device for prevention therapy and cure, and then run a human trial for twelve months. One individual one of our own lead researchers, for personal health reasons undertook the trial on himself. Many results have come from this extraordinary trial the first being that twelve month twice weekly treatment with the G4A Biologic actuator produced No side effects, the blood of the 64 yr old male on full analysis was outstanding, the subjects CEA was reduced to Minus Negative 1. Where previously polyps had developed in the bowel every three years now No polyps had occurred after five years. Many other changes occurred all to the posetive. Many senior researchers are aware of these results and have their own positive research, also others have put their commercial interests before the lives of terminal patients, and it appears some have a vested interest in the Cancer and Alzheimer's misery gravy chain! Genesis Biophysics has developed a unique device which appears to be very different from the work of others. It is time this ground breaking science was taken to the people. In a decade of development by leading universities, biophysics and cancer groups, thousands of terminal cancer and Alzheimer's patients have sadly died, red tape and a lack of confidence in their research has delayed human trials, we now have that data demonstrating the safety of this science, after 12 months of treatment! It can be read on this page; we therefore challenge any leading Biologics or Cancer research organisation anywhere that takes public and private donations to support their research, to validate the results of this extrordinary Biologic Science under our security conditions. / Genesis Biophysics

February 11, 2016 at 20:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  44. Mizlisa Edith

I THOUGHT PHYSICIANS SAY NO CURE FOR ALS, HIV, I CURE ALS, HIV AND MANY MORE WITH MY HERBAL MEDICINE AND ONCE YOU ARE CURED YOU ARE CURED FOREVER IT IS NEVER REVERSIBLE.COME TO ME WITH ANY PROBLEM AND GET THE FINAL SOLUTION, I AM DR GLENDALE
    A MAN EMPOWERED BY HIS ANCESTORS,I HAVE THE POWER TO CURE ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS, MAKE YOU RICH,WIN ANY CASE IF YOU HAVE NO CHILD ,BACKWARDNESS IN LIFE COME AND BE SAVED SEND US AN EMAIL AT: glendalespiritualhome@gmail.com or CALL:+2349021179636

April 23, 2016 at 18:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  45. Jones

cscss

June 26, 2016 at 01:12 | Report abuse | Reply
  46. Amily Willian

HOW I GOT CURED FROM ALS DISEASE

My name is Amily willian from U.k, I was diagnosed of ALS disease (Lou Gehrig’s disease) in 2014 and I have tried all I can to get cured but all to no avail, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa call DR OKIJAIKE who prepares herbal cure to cure ALS/ and all kind of diseases including HIV, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea etc, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared an ALS herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal portion, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was cured of this deadly disease within 7 days, I could not walk or talk understandably before but after i took the herbal cure as he instructed i regained strength in my bones and i could talk properly unlike before, I am now free from the deadly disease, all thanks to Dr.OKIJAIKE Contact this great herbal doctor via his email okijaike@gmail.com

July 7, 2016 at 09:21 | Report abuse | Reply

スーパーコピー財布,ブランドコピー時計,ブランドコピー品
    店長お薦めは以下の商品:
    クロエスーパーコピー,スーパーコピークロエ,クロエ偽物,クロエコピー
    シャネル時計 防水 e26 http://www.bag78.net/brandcopy-l-12.html

August 16, 2016 at 02:38 | Report abuse | Reply
  48. ajax

Get cure for als, hiv and aids and all other ailments
    Contact Dr Aki Africa's most powerful herbalist and spell caster, get cured.... ijebuaki@gmail.com

September 21, 2016 at 01:45 | Report abuse | Reply
  49. tracy malay

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr okosodo was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr okosodo Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr okosodo and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr okosodo has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr okosodo on his email address at ( drokosodopowerfulhomegmail.com) or call him on +2348136623427

September 21, 2016 at 10:04 | Report abuse | Reply
  50. McAllister Craig

This is a very interesting blog.
    Below is how i got a cure for my wife who suffered from ALS (Lou Gehrig's disease).
    I lost my dad to ALS 5 years ago , he suffered from the dreaded disease for 6 years with his doctor telling us he can't be cured and all the therapies and life support machines could not save him and 3 years later my wife was also diagnosed of the same disease and i was devastated she fainted when the doctor read the diagnosis because she knew how deadly the disease was. In a year her condition worsened and she was unable to move and she was confined to the bed, the doctors told me all her muscles were dead, she was able to eat via a machine because she could not swallow anything. I searches and tried different neurologist and different medicines none worked and i was so scared to lose my wife. While running up and down seeking for a solution i met my friend from third grade saw me all worked up, we got talking and in the process of discussion i told him all i am facing. He felt sad and told me about Dr. Joseph who was able to cure his cousin. I was interested and he gave me his contact. I contacted him and he came down to where my wife was and started to treat her with his medicine and in a space of 3-4 months she was up on her feet again and in 6 months she recovered fully. She can do normal things like walking, eating, without any assistance whatsoever. I am so amazed at the potency and effectiveness of his medicine. I decided to share my story for you not to lose hope or feel your world has ended you too can be okay like my wife. Simply contact him on his mail josephalberteo@gmail.com for more information about his treatment. I hope this helps someone out there.

October 10, 2016 at 04:13 | Report abuse | Reply