home
RSS
August 2nd, 2010

FDA warns against using Miracle Mineral Solution

The Food and Drug Adminstration is warning people not to use a supplement that claims to treat diseases ranging from HIV to acne, after receiving reports it is making consumers sick.  When used as directed,  the FDA says Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) produces chlorine dioxide, a potent bleach often used in industrial water treatment and stripping textiles.

The FDA has received numerous reports of serious side effects including nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and life threatening low-blood pressure from dehydration.

MMS is also marketed under the name Miracle Mineral Supplement.  It is distributed on the internet by a variety of companies. Although all the products share the MMS name, the labels look different.   CNN has called the companies for comment, but so far, there's been no response.

The FDA is trying to determine how many people have used the supplement.  "At this point, we are just trying to get the word out and warn consumers," says Elaine Gansz Bobo, spokesperson for the FDA.   She says anyone using MMS should throw it away immediately.

If you have used MMS and its made you sick, the FDA says you should see a doctor as soon as possible.  The FDA would also like to hear from you.  Click here for more information.

1. Truth

Test all things and hold on to that which is good.

MMS is good and it works. Now the taste is not so good but there is ways to make it taste better. Also if you are sick and take too many drops then you may feel ill just for a few hours. I started with 5 drops and i felt sick, i did not follow the directions. Now i can take 15 drops without any side effects, and no more shingles/herpes.
    Yes the goverment wants to say that it is bad, hey it is taking money away from big pharma.

November 4, 2010 at 19:50 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Vendetta "V"

I AGREE WITH YOU TOTALLY TRUTH! FDA IS NOT RELIABLE TO TELL THE TRUTH!

March 9, 2011 at 18:01 | Report abuse |
    • Kevin

This product Is amazing. The FDA will kill you If you follow their protocols. Hmmm Radiation to "Cure" cancer.
      Doesn't anybody remember the Cold War?!? Radiation gives you cancer (ask any dermatologist).....
      Chemotherapy toxic in any dose. Find a copy of The Medical Mafia and read it. Your life Is yours to save
      If you open your mind and stop letting your doctor do it for you.....
      MMS works....
      Lobbying makes the FDA.

April 22, 2011 at 17:10 | Report abuse |
    • Mom

This author must have gotten a big bonus from the BIG pharma companies for this lie!! This product has helped so many….the truth is they (our government in bed with the pharma co) really don't want people to get well…isn't that the truth CNN since you're such buddies with the gov't?

November 22, 2011 at 13:58 | Report abuse |
    • Kurrrt

Every family should have a year supply of MMS. I have been taking it 4 yrs. (6 drops a day). MMS o2 took off two skin cancer spots that developed from chemicals off my face, had them 19 years and MMS 02 took them away in 3 weeks, there 100% gone, it just ate the cancer away and left good behind. Before I used it tne cancer spot was so bad it had split and blead. Anyway, MMS also fixes the prostate which regulates blatter by killing all the bacteria around it, the digestive system becomes healthy, and it does give energy, and I'm 57 and back to life. yup it's the-> truth

April 17, 2012 at 00:04 | Report abuse |
    • George R

I am neither pro nor con on this product and am still actively researching it. That being said, I find it almost impossible to find the truth on it especially considering that most testimonials are towing it as effective, while most mainstream media outlets and regulation bodies are saying the opposite. Now if you take the time to research how the world works you'll realize that if this product is what it says it is (which I am not sure), then plenty of people stand to lose money. Deception is a major tool of those willing to lose money, yet on the flip side it is also a tool used by those willing to make money over the gullible.

One thing that bothers me is that both sides are inconsistent. One one hand you have the skeptics saying this is industrial bleach, yet the same chemical is used to disinfect our drinking supply (tap water). So they have no problem saying this product is poison yet make no mention that it is added to our drinking supply, sounds shady. On the other hand if this product works like the inventor says it does, why is not the larger public that drinks tap water, cured of most of the diseases that he claims his products cures? Lies lies lies everywhere.

June 13, 2012 at 16:56 | Report abuse |
    • Elizabeth82

I am currently using the DMSO, MMS 1 and MMS 2 for HSV2. I am a believer that it works from people's testimonies. The holistic person I purchased it from is also making me do a purge of no meats or dairy while on these protocol. I just wanted to know who has done this cleans for HSV and what your protocol was like as well as your time expectancy. Im hopeful for this problem to die, I know if the pharmacy industry can "suppress" the virus then the natural industry can definitely heal/cure the virus!!! Right now Im doing 13 drops of MMS2 with DMSO in an 18oz bottle I fill the container with distilled water. Any feedback is welcomed long live MMS!!!!!

September 16, 2012 at 20:49 | Report abuse |
  2. MMS is too important to forget

One old woman recently recovered from Alzheimer's with MMS( 1 months: 2 drops 2 times a day). She had been laid all days before. Now she is doing so well and very healthy and active. And her husband's arthritis disappeared after using MMS.

November 9, 2010 at 19:29 | Report abuse | Reply
  3. That sounds amazing!!

Every person's story is so great. Thanks to MMS, I don't worry to be sick at all. Thank you. Jim

November 9, 2010 at 19:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  4. Toothpaste with CIO2

Why isn't the FDA also targeting CloSys with its patented CIO2 formula in its toothpaste? I understand the ingestion part of MMS compared to the application of toothpaste but some people will still swallow small amounts of the toothpaste and possibly have reactions such as vomiting, diarrhea, etc? Seems it only benefits the FDA to once again target those people who are trying to actually help people by offering a product that is low cost and very effective which takes away from the massive profits of the corporations. We have turned a blind eye and allowed the "pill for an ill" motto to actually become our way of life.

November 16, 2010 at 23:21 | Report abuse | Reply
  5. Crystal Burnett

Man! im surprised the FDA hasnt had this comment thread pulled. Its all about industry. God forbid people get better naturally. Wheres the money in that?

November 20, 2010 at 12:15 | Report abuse | Reply
    • awake and aware

Its all an illusion. The Gov will find a way to taint the resources used in making MMS and you'll soon see the flavor of these posts change. Its getting hard core now!

December 15, 2010 at 00:18 | Report abuse |
  6. Ang Wee Kiong

If an alternative cures, it is banned by the FDA because it deprives the big pharma of profits.

I took MMS for a few weeks. Not that I have any known illness, I was just trying it out because it says it is useful and I believe I can do with prevention.

Took a dose at night, it taste not too bad. The next day, I felt stronger and have more energy. I continued but after a few days, the smell gets to me. It smells awful but I continue. Eventually, the taste had a negative impact on me and I gave up.

If I ever get knock down by serious illness which MMS claim to be able to help, I will get back on it again.

I still have 19 liters of stock with me. I have sold a few bottles and they said good, feel strong but taste bad, very bad. Citric acid is also available.

\Another good one is 35% food grade H2O2

December 26, 2010 at 02:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  7. hyun woo

Jke

Ok this is obviously just copying and pasting.

hi jke

you can check IP address all IP not same
    it means all different person from all of the world
    not the same person.

from korea

January 28, 2011 at 04:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  8. Jenine

MMS is life saving

February 2, 2011 at 20:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  9. CarloBaggins

Here it is simply – MMS IS a F@#KING miracle.
    The Rockefeller created AMA will fight this because it is CHEAP, and EFFECTIVE.
    Do you REALLY believe that the CHLORINE, and FLOURIDE in your water is helping you. If you do then keep drinking this poison. Flouride is the biggest ingredient in Prozak, and it's main effect is to coat the brain cells. The brain cells QUIT talking to each other. In the last 10 years, the food industry has been loading bread up with Bromine.
    All 3 of these chems have the effect of displacing the iodine in our systems.
    Start taking KELP to alleivate, and reverse the effect of these 3 chems.
    Back to MMS – Here's the problem the AMA/FDA has with MMS. A $20 bottle would last a family about 2 years.
    IT literally is AMAZING stuff.
    Are you tired of walking around, feeling like you are under water, and disoriented. This is caused by the bacteria floating around your system. Remedy – start taking MMS.
    Humble cured 70,000 people in Africa from Malaria, using just 2 doses – 1 15 drop dose, 2 days.
    This is just too CHEAP, and too effective for the AMA/FDA/Pharma/Rockerfella/NWO crowd.....
    Enough said – the anedotal evidence is there, and can NOT be disputed. They will try!!!!

February 6, 2011 at 03:19 | Report abuse | Reply
  10. Cat9

What's the difference between chlorine and chlorine dioxide?
    While chlorine dioxide (ClO2) has chlorine in its name, chlorine dioxide's
    chemistry is different from that of chlorine. Unlike the more common chlorine,
    chlorine dioxide, at appropriate concentrations, is non-mutagenic,
    non-carcinogenic, and relatively non-irritating. When ClO2 is added to water, it
    dissolves without ionizing. Or more specifically, when exposed to water, ClO2
    does not release a chlorine atom to form hydrochloric acid as does chlorine, nor
    does it combine with organics to form chlorinated hydrocarbons, which are
    carcinogenic.
    One atom can make all the difference - just as hydrogen is an explosive gas,
    but when combined with oxygen becomes dihydrogen oxide – commonly known as water
    (H2O).

February 26, 2011 at 17:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  11. thundergirl

Thanks to Jim Humble & Rainbow Raven on You Tube, my life has been saved by the use of MMS. Now if I could only get the rest of my teeth removed that are causing the bio-infection to my circulatory system.

July 4, 2011 at 05:25 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Rose

Thundergirl: here's good info from Humble's site from a man with an abscess that used a waterpik with MMS & DMSO (it addresses the real cause rather than just having teeth pulled:

"Will MMS Remove Infections under Abscessed teeth? (Case Study):

From Juan To Jim Humble" I just wanted to drop you an email to let you know how the MMS is working with the abscessed teeth. I imagine you already know this having worked with so many people already over the years, but dentists really have no way of knowing whether the tooth itself is actually the source of the infection. They take the x-rays and if they see the spot of infection on the x-ray, they say you need a root canal. There is no way of knowing for certain whether it is the tooth or the gum that is the source of the abscess from just an x-ray, but that being said, the x-ray did show that I had a large pocket infection under the bottom tip of the root in one of my bottom molars. I had every tooth in my mouth cosmetically repaired with porcelain crowns in 2003 so when I just recently had this toothache and the dentist told me it was the tooth that was abscessed, I thought it was ludicrous. Even though I saw the x-ray I knew there was no way my tooth could have decayed so much in 6 years after all of the work I had done. I argued that the infection had to be in the gum regardless of what the dentist said or the x-ray showed. I started looking for miracle cures online and found MMS. As you know, I went with DMSO and MMS and this knocked out the infection in a couple of days, however, the infection would come back in a week or two sometimes and I would have to keep the DMSO and MMS on it again to knock it back out but it did work to stop immediate pain and suffering. I got the idea to put MMS in a Waterpik so that the solution could get down deep into the root canal and this has proven so far to be a more effective way to treat the abscess. Using MMS in the irrigation cleaning solution knocked out whatever was down there and it has not come back. I put 10 drops of activated MMS inside a full glass of mineral water to fill the irrigation chamber of the Waterpik and did the irrigation cleaning as one normally would use a Waterpik. There are things called cannula tips which are attachments for the Waterpik like a syringe that can be used to penetrate as deep as possible into the canal of the tooth if need be and I used them. Just wanted to let you know this in case there may be some folks you can pass it on to. I hope people know that if the dentist says they need a root canal they should question it and try cleaning the tooth canal with MMS in a Waterpik and see how well they fare. It is pretty impressive how quickly this method delivers relief. In a couple of hours the throbbing and shooting pains stop and it got better and better quickly and has not come back. I have no way of being certain that my abscess was inside the tooth, although it certainly was deep inside the gum, under the root of the tooth which appeared to be coming from the root of the tooth in the x-ray. The MMS has healed the rest of mouth too. I could feel infections inside the gums on the bottom two areas where I had my wisdom teeth removed 15 years ago. Just brushing with MMS and the MMS in irrigation has knocked that out too since the last time we emailed each other. " -

August 15, 2011 at 00:26 | Report abuse |
    • Bill

Thundergirl Try garlic Tablets or Garlic capsules for Teeth issues. Will kill the bacteria/parasites that cause the inflamation whichcauses the tissue to swell and push against the nerves which causes the unbelievable pain. It works fast about 5 minutes you will notice pain cut 50% and then soon after about 95% ! Also, put cayenne pepper into a cavity using a damp Q-tip. Dampen Q-tip in pure water squeeze out the excess and dip into cayenne pepper. It works to kill the bacteria on the surface of the gums and teeth as well or where ever you put it. It is very hot so try to put it in the cavity and just the swollen tissue.
      It will make your saliva flood into your mouth so just spit it out as the cayenne will kill bacteria on contact. Also brush teeth
      with baking soda and not toothpaste. Be sure to USE BAKING SODA THAT IS FREE OF ALUMINUM. Also, to strengthen and help heal teeth begin OIL PULLING with sesame seed oil that is cold pressed only. Then brush after every meal using BS. Do not brush hard but lightly. The oil pulling will soften the tarter where the bacteria congregate and soon your teeth will feel like you just had them cleaned at the dentist without the pain! Eat a diet of mostly vegetables especially spinich as the minerals
      to heal a cavity are in the greens. I have healed an abscessed tooth that was half gone! I kept taking the 400mg of Garlic a day and forgot about the tooth as I was busy and my routine was so automatic that I jut did not think about looking at the tooth for 5 months. When I did check the tooth to my surprise it was completely healed with no sign that it was ever decayed.! Toothpaste keeps the teeth from healing. Use baking soda gently as it will also whiten teeth over time. It does not taste sweet or leave that minty taste in your mouth but it is much better for you. Just rinse your mouth with water afterward.
      The baking soda also neutralizes the acid that cause tooth decay too. Saliva is meant to to that but foods are so poor in real
      minerals and vitamins that most people do not get what they need to stay healthy all year. I have not had so much as a cold
      for over 20 years and the flue in over 30 years. Also, Chew sugarless gum at least once a year that has xlitol in it. Xylitol is made by the body each day and it produces about 14grams. Chewing one time can protect your teeth up to 5 years according to studies. It will also protect you against cold virus and flu virus. Flue shots are dangerus to a lot of people and have been proven not to make a difference. Use Xylitol with pure water in a nasal sprayer. It makes the virus unable to attach itself to the nasal membranes and basically slides right out of the nose. It is good to use as a natural sweetner for coffee or tea or even baking. Drink a little in your beverage when you go out to eat and it will lessen the effects of food poisoning. You may not even know you ate something bad! REMEMBER THAT GARLIC will purify the blood of bacteria and viruses. Garlic and Oil of Oregano according to scientific studies are the strongest antibiotics and antivirals (as well as Garlic being a antifungal ) on the planet. Best wishes to all who are helped by this...DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE TRYING ANY PROTOCOL ON HOW MUCH TO TAKE OF ANY HERB AS THEY ARE DRUGS AND CAN INTERACT IN A NEGATIVE WAY IF YOU TAKE TOO MUCH OR IN SOME CASES IF YOU ARE ON PHARMACEUTICAL DRUGS ALREADY. i AM NOT A DR. SO BE
      DILIGENT!

September 7, 2013 at 04:17 | Report abuse |
  12. Mary

Wow whoever wrote is a complete fool,

The only time I have seen people get sick from this stuff is when YOU DON'T FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!!!! so, if I go to my quack of a GP (any GP) and get their pills which are most likely an incorrect perscription and don't follow the intrustions I'm quite likely to cause some damage right? Well, even if I follow the instructions most allopathics make you sick anyway.

So what to watch out for in MMS, don't over do it, and don't take it forever take a break as it can harm the artiories.

The FDA is a joke... sorry you didn't get that? THE FDA IS A JOKE. Almost as much as a joke CNN is, In Australia CNN is laughed at, google CNNNN.

July 22, 2011 at 20:10 | Report abuse | Reply
    • Rose

Mary speaks the Truth.
      The Truth is out there; if you look beyond your television set you too can have excellent health.

August 14, 2011 at 23:30 | Report abuse |
  13. Rose

FALSE. I use MMS daily and only wrong dosages make one nauseous. The directions are VERY Clear, use ONE drop only until your body acclimates and rise from there. Directions also state to Decrease Dose if any sign of nausea presents itself.
    American Medical Association & FDA will do ANYTHING to stop cures for diseases from which they make billions of dollars each year.
    Don't be stupid people, read between the lines! MMS is an amazing product (and I don't sell it!),
    Here's a word of HONEST advise: if AMA or FDA says "don't do it!!!" then that is your cue to research thoroughly! If there are healthy advocates online that include people in the NATURAL Healthcare field then try it for yourself. FDA/AMA lie daily to & pay millions yearly to pollute the public with dis-information to keep feeding themselves at our expense. This is not conspiracy, it is fact.

August 14, 2011 at 23:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  14. xenical prix

of been practiced for many diet, and as red discover cheese, chocolate, menstruation, changes activities the take inadequate in bright body and the brain, acupuncture treatment or likely to exercise.Acupuncture even be effective and a common.Because in the treatment of migraines different, the as treatment of an acute attack person migraine achieve. At your very its needles, treated seems to then.Later. Bone can be an often very.

August 30, 2011 at 14:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  15. denae blosser

You guys in your high paying jobs selling deadly drugs through your approved pharmaceuticals don't know the slightest comprehension of speaking the truth. MMS's Jim Humble clearly states in the protocol that MMS, yes, will make you have symptoms of diarrhea and nausea, but only if you use and partake of it incorrectly (taking too many drops beyond your tolerance). Be your own doctor! Don't always assume what the FDA says is true!

November 6, 2011 at 07:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  16. Nunya B

For over six years my dog battled a recurring staph infection . The continuous use of antibiotics wreaked havoc on his body and during the process, he built a resistance to almost all antibiotics. Desperately searching for alternatives, I discovered MMS which stands for “Miracle Mineral Solution”.

Staph and MRSA infections can be eliminated by the use of MMS which is a 1:1 ratio of sodium chlorite and citric acid. MMS not only eradicates staph infections, it also cures a slew of other ailments–for humans and animals. Because of this, big pharma feels threatened and has sicked the FDA on the makers and sellers of the product. Now, anyone who tries to sell MMS as anything other than a water purifier gets shut down.

The only negative side effects of MMS that the FDA can report is that it may cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. This only happens if you take too much, which is the case with almost anything that you consume too much of. It just slays me–have you ever seen a commercial for a pharmaceutical product? Half of the commercial is used to report potential side affects…”…may cause blurred vision, slurring, soft stool, temporary blindness, temporary paralysis, seizures, and death.” Prescription medication kills over 200,000 Americans a year. How many people have died taking MMS? Zero. I take MMS daily and the results have been phenomenal.

November 7, 2011 at 08:55 | Report abuse | Reply
  17. TRACTORISTU

MMS works every time.
    I just got the right formula for a Hep C case.
    -MMS, MMS2, olloidal silver, DMSO.
    I sufgested and helped hundreds of people. Includind my daughter , my mom.
    MMS is a great product.

FDA is WRONG ! End so is dr Gupta for beeing on same page with this crap. I never saw a doctor in my life ( i'm 60 ) and I take care of myself. MMS is a good thing to have.
    Shame on You, Gupta the bozo , if you let a blame on MMS. take care of your good for nothing medicines .
    Look for AVASTIN , For Chemo , radiation for cancer. Stay away from MMS ! If you don't understand, just ask, Gopta the Bozo !

November 18, 2011 at 23:41 | Report abuse | Reply
  18. Deca durabolin 50 mg

Su placer de entender thechart.blogs.cnn.com. Los artículos anteriores, es bastante extraordinario, y me gustó mucho leer tu blog y los puntos que usted ha expresado. Me gusta mucho en aparecer de nuevo sobre una base típica, después de mucho más en el tema. Gracias por compartir ┘ seguir escribiendo!

November 30, 2011 at 21:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  19. anabólicos en línea

diseño perfecto de gracias thechart.blogs.cnn.com

December 4, 2011 at 12:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  20. nandrolona

Ciertamente se podría ver su entusiasmo en el trabajo que usted escribe en thechart.blogs.cnn.com. El mundo espera aún más apasionados escritores como usted, que no tienen miedo de decir lo que creen. Siempre sigue a tu corazón.

December 5, 2011 at 13:15 | Report abuse | Reply
  21. MsCindyS

I've used MMS for almost ten years, without incident, other than great health and no need for doctors or drugs! I recommend it regularly to friends and loved ones who also rave about their return to health from all kinds of illness. It is way safer than anything the FDA HAS approved. It has no dangerous side effects and, unlike antibiotics and radiation, it does not destroy one's immune system. I lost all trust in the FDA and the medical community over 13 years ago so I thank God for fantastic life saving NATURAL products like Miracle Minerals!

February 18, 2012 at 15:49 | Report abuse | Reply
  22. kevin

F D A = FOOD-we eat their processed approved food, then we get sick in turn we take their DRUGS, now we are under their ADMINISTRATION -FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION -HMMMM

AS FAR AS MMS GO'S, SUPER AFFECTIVE. IF USED PROPERLY NEVER GET ANY OF THOSE SIDE AFFECTS, COME ON FDA??? WHY DO YOU FDA CARE ANYWAY, BECAUSE IT'S SO AFFECTIVE FOR JUST PENNIES?

March 26, 2012 at 04:09 | Report abuse | Reply
  23. RPMechanic

sound like a good product – FDA has endorsed it by simply telling us tothrow it away... The FdaAND THE amaARE MURDERERS FOR PROFIT.

April 28, 2012 at 02:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  24. robc

I have HIV ! without MMS i have to go on HIV meds and about 9 others for side effects. With MMS I have not needed HIV meds for 3 years "UNDETECTABLE". These claims are just scare tactics to push more prescriptions down our throats. MMS works and it saves lives. It is saving mine and many others.

May 2, 2012 at 23:10 | Report abuse | Reply
  25. Karma

Hi.. I took MMS FOR 2 WEEKS and I got really sick so I stopd taking it; I havent gotten my period since, its been 3+ months. I went to the doctor and my urine and blood test cam back negative for STDS or pregnant. Im scared. What should I do? My doctor says he wants to give me meds to restart my cycle but I am no longer willing to take drugs. Any natural remedies out there to get me back to normal. I feel bloated and damaged.

June 12, 2012 at 03:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  26. Chic

@Karma, try this supplement called Girls Love Curves, it is female enhancement supplement that regulates the hormones.mit started my cycle back after it being absent for two years after the birth of my son.

June 22, 2012 at 09:31 | Report abuse | Reply
  27. jj

I used mms for about 8 months total. It had a bad side effects on my skin. It had aged my skin and to this day I regret that I had ever touched that stuff. It has absolutely not resolved the condition that i took it for.Has anyone else experienced this? and any help on how to repair the aging damage it has done to my skin would be very appreciated.

June 23, 2012 at 17:22 | Report abuse | Reply
  28. IonicLiquid

I dont think this is right! :)

June 28, 2012 at 16:24 | Report abuse | Reply
  29. Melanie

I have 3 people in my family with Crohn's disease. 2 of which are my sons, and the 3rd, my husband. They all were diagnosed with Crohn's within a 3 year period. My youngest son almost died from a secondary infection called c-diff that he aquired while on steriods and immunosuppressants. The doctors told us nothing else could be done for our son. We were guided to a Dr. who told us about MMS. We practiced good nutrition and used the MMS to very exact rules. I have 3 well people now who take no meds at all and have been that way for over a year. Even their GI doc says that my sons are doing better than 95% of their patients who are on meds. So many people take it down without taking the time to read how to do it properly. I can guarantee that it was a true "miracle" in our lives and I tell everyone about it. People don't have to suffer needlessly. The FDA wants control over everything we do. If they had their way and had completely eliminated MMS, I would have one son who would not be here! Don't listen to the naysayers. They have not researched, nor used it properly. If they did, they would know that their is nausea, etc that can follow and that means it IS working! MMS is a MIRACLE!

August 6, 2012 at 12:17 | Report abuse | Reply
  30. Melanie

I meant "there" not "their". :)

August 6, 2012 at 12:23 | Report abuse | Reply
  31. Jessica

Sorry, FDA wrong again. MMS is a great product, doesn't cause any sickness nearly as close to what the FDA allows in every genetically modified food product out there. I would steer clear of anything the FDA says, you have no clue whether it's true or not.

September 12, 2012 at 18:03 | Report abuse | Reply
  32. Solomon

FDA is fraud. They have killed so many with their so called approved drugs. Listen mms is great stuff and all should have it in their their cabinets. Hint: big pharm is also controlled by vatican. Vatican controls goverment . Please visit remnantofgod.org.

September 26, 2012 at 09:32 | Report abuse | Reply
  33. baledbVccx

Black Uggs Short Cuff Boots
    Chocolate Ugg 3352 Mini Bailey Button Boots
    Ugg Button Boots Black
    Ugg Boots Cardy Grey
    Ultra Short Ugg Black

ugg women s ugg boots sale ugg corporation bailey button ugg bootswebbootuk.co.uk ugg boots cheap

October 29, 2012 at 11:51 | Report abuse | Reply
  34. Ara

They bought it from Al Gore about a month in the past.
    The globe of medicinal herbs is even a lot more numerous and
    shocking. This is an outstanding and value-effective technique
    to evaluate your youngster. http://www.ukairmax90s.co.uk/

November 9, 2012 at 14:06 | Report abuse | Reply
  35. Laurie

Of course the FDA doesn't recommend it. They're not getting kick backs from it thats why!

November 16, 2012 at 18:57 | Report abuse | Reply
  36. Shaun

Kinmen Marathon cheering slogans Campaign" to win the Taiwan outings. Some might even include things like that herbs like Thyme and Sage are made use of for cooking. have also experienced heels added to them as very well as crowded, programme soles. contemplate that they experienced that much aesthetic attraction. http://www.uygun.biz/News/air-max-2009-air-max-ninety/

November 19, 2012 at 02:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  37. Maurice

Pills and other medications that are prescribed has lots of side effects and are approved so what MMS has little side effects. Government want to control everything. SMH

March 5, 2013 at 02:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  38. my web

I like the valuable information you supply for your articles. I will bookmark your blog and test once more here regularly. I am somewhat certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff proper here! Best of luck for the following!

March 28, 2013 at 12:18 | Report abuse | Reply
  39. victor108

I have taken MMS regularly over the years and have found it to be first class in improving my health.

May 17, 2013 at 21:30 | Report abuse | Reply
  40. cheap

Resumption of ties is likely to excite the United States, which wants the two pro-Washington governments to get along as it tries to strengthen military cooperation in the region - part of a 2-year-old pivot to Asia that some say is geared toward containing China. Washington also counts Seoul and Tokyo among its Asian allies. cheap http://www.tool258.cn/boke/product.php?id=hc1766.html

August 26, 2013 at 21:40 | Report abuse | Reply
  41. how to do seo on your own

Is it really worth it to do Search engine optimization your self? How do you learn about it? We do not want to pay up someone because of dependability as well as price tag issues.

September 29, 2013 at 08:01 | Report abuse | Reply
  42. Mike

Lets take a look at chemotherapy and the teory of how it is supposed to "work". Chemo drugs are all highly toxic to a persons biology. Many of these agents tend to destroy cells that rapidly divide faster than the healthy cells of the body which divide at a slower pace. If, and this is a big if, the tumors are poisoned before the patient is then they may have a chance at recouping some of their health back. 97% fair no better than the people who chose to do no treatment whatsoever!

MMS does nothing similar to the person taking it. It actually helps oxygenate the blood and is very good at destroying -pH pathogens in the body as well. The only side effects are caused by too much die-off of pathogens in the body to where it can not naturally get rid of that many therefore the Herxheimer reaction occurs or diarrhea and nausea. Very minimal side effects.

November 11, 2013 at 17:37 | Report abuse | Reply
  43. Greeneyes

The FDA can't make any money on this and they are afraid the truth will get out...that MMS works...they don't care about us...they will make a big deal out of something like MMS, but you never hear them talk about their poisons that they peddle daily...why? Because they are making big bucks and thinning out the population by destroying with drugs...I don't trust them...they are in cahoots with the almighty government...I don't trust either of them...MMS works and they can't make millions and billions of dollars off of it...so they try and discredit it and destroy it before anyone finds out the truth...people need to stop drinking the kool aid and wake up...America has changed and it isn't for the better...think about it!

December 8, 2013 at 14:17 | Report abuse | Reply